• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump: Vote For an Alleged Sexual Predator Because He’s Tough On Crime

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by tulc, Nov 21, 2017.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+11,178
    Christian
    Married
    Trump: Vote For an Alleged Sexual Predator Because He’s Tough On Crime
    tulc(is surprised by some of "The Party of Family Values" peoples response to this situation) :sorry:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Sistrin

Sistrin We are such stuff as dreams are made on...

+2,711
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    And this from the people who insisted it was only about sex and therefore private and let him get on with doing the job for the American people. What a joke.

The most important comment made today was when Trump said we do not need a liberal in that Senate seat, because he is correct.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. CGL1023

CGL1023 citizen of heaven

+232
    Word of Faith
    Single
    US-Republican
    The only thing we have with Moore is accusations and allegations. With Sen. Franken there are pictures and past SNL performances. Our system for handling these issues is far from perfect and it seems to rely on who has the biggest megaphone.

The best thing I have read on the subject was by well-known anchor, Nora O Donnell. She said that this whole issue/culture of disrespecting women has got to cease if women are ever going to have equality in the workplace.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. tulc

+11,178
    Christian
    Married
    hmmm...sex between two consenting adults or molesting underage girls? And you see no difference between these things? :eek:

Actually the most important comments are being made when people start suggesting it's more important to push the Republican agenda and protect an alleged sexual predator. :wave:
    tulc(can't wait to see what people will come up with next to support ol' Roy "can't go to the mall no" Moore) :D

5. Sistrin

Sistrin We are such stuff as dreams are made on...

+2,711
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Honest debates are a dying art:

6. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,262
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    Well... if you insist.... I have not verified the report that I saw on one of the news channels, but supposedly an AL minister actually said that some 14 year-olds look like 20 year-olds or something to that effect. I guess the minister's statement was an attempt to defend the judge's reported interest in the 14 year-old girl. Now to be fair, technically speaking, the pastor was correct. Some 14 year-olds might look like 20 year-olds, but probably not too many and even if true, probably not a good statement to make, as it kind of lends credence to the 14 year-old's accusation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. JackRT

JackRT Gargoyle at Oxford University Supporter

+9,186
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. SoldierOfTheKing

SoldierOfTheKing Christian Spenglerian

+1,597
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    Party of Family Values? What is this, the 90's?

9. Winken

Winken Heimat Supporter

+3,447
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Let those of us who are without sin first cast a stone. There's something in the Bible about forgiveness. Let's see.......... yeah......... 1 John 1:9.

10. redleghunter

redleghunter Abide Boldly! Supporter

+19,429
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Yes allegations. However Moore was a Democrat when the events allegedly took place. Which has me leaning towards believing the allegations.

But people change. If the allegations against Moore are accurate, he should just come forward like the host of Democrats lately have and issue an apology.

11. redleghunter

redleghunter Abide Boldly! Supporter

+19,429
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The recent news cycle has more Dems in allegation city.

12. Christie insb

Christie insb Well-Known Member

+496
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Trump of course would want someone misusing sex. Makes him feel more normal. I am sorry I supported Bill Clinton, but I can't go back and change it now. This is real stuff, and I hate it that people don't even care about kids. Young teens serve as pages for those guys. Would you send your 14 year-old daughter over to visit Moore or be a page for him, knowing what we know now? If not, why don't you care about other people's children. I am actually completely horrified that I, an immoral liberal, have to go on a Christian forum and say it's not okay for men in their thirties to be sexual with young teens. We really do need Jesus to come back. "Whoever causes one of these little ones to stumble, it is better that a millstone be tied around his neck and he be cast into the sea."

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Christie insb

+496
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Yes. And they are getting their comeuppance too, aren't they?

14. Christie insb

+496
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I don't care what she looks like. She was at the court because her parents were in a custody battle and he knew perfectly well how old she was. Her being in that position made her especially vulnerable. Anyway there's a little rule: never behave sexual y with a young woman unless 1. She consents and 2. She is of age.

15. FireDragon76

FireDragon76 Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,921
    United States
    Lutheran
    Legal Union (Other)
    This is a horrible public image. It does NOTHING for the stereotypes people already have of Alabama.

16. Christie insb

+496
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    He hadn't confessed. I am not so worried about Forgiveness or unforgiveness as I am protecting underage girls.

17. Christie insb

+496
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Sex predators don't change without intensive accountability and realization that they seriously harmed people.

18. tulc

+11,178
    Christian
    Married
    uhmmm...this is from the GOP's website:
    https://www.gop.com/issue/family-values/canonical/
    tulc(is really surprised it hasn't exploded from all the irony of it being there) :sorry:

19. tulc

+11,178
    Christian
    Married
    So Mr Moore confessed and asked for forgiveness from his victims? Do you have a link for that? :scratch:
    tulc(would be interested in seeing it) :wave:

20. joshua 1 9

joshua 1 9 Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,433
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Trump feels that either he is being falsely accused or they lack evidence to substantiate their claim. Slander and false accusations are all a part of the political climate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List