MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
It is nice to hear Donald belting out orders to people as if they were compelled to obey him... has a certain "royalty" feel to it.

king.jpg

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
“You do not know, nor do you care, the great damage and hurt you have inflicted upon wonderful and loving members of my family.”.....???

PUHLEASE....! This is the man who calls for concern about suffering families...??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The letter Trump sent to Nancy Pelosi was written by someone else he dictated his rage to. The letter below is an actual letter he wrote and sent to a retired English teacher, Yvonne Mason. She corrected his grammar (as you can see in the letter) and then she sent it back to him with her corrections.

Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump-Signed Letter, Gives It Near-Failing Grade

Screen-Shot-2018-05-26-at-12.47.33-PM.png
If only that retired English teacher had run for president ... then she could be in charge of policy, instead of nit-picking written correspondence.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If only that retired English teacher had run for president ... then she could be in charge of policy, instead of nit-picking written correspondence.

Yeah, because regular people can totally run for president and win. It's not like you need to already be a (multi)millionaire and/or have strong connections with political insiders in order to have a snowball's chance in hell to actually win.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I don't believe it for a moment that he personally wrote that letter because it is six pages long and he can barely communicate in coherent sentences with only 280 characters. A 73 year old man with the speech level of a fourth-grader cannot write a complex and precise letter like that one on his own.
Like I said in another thread about this same subject, If Americans wanted to elect an English language technician they would have done so. They wanted someone rather who could be bold and get things done. They got what they wanted. He's getting things done in a big way for America lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years and a sign that you good folk are educated would mean to at least acknowledge that.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
In the article you reference it also states he may have been joking.

"As with many things involving Trump, it’s hard to say whether he was joking, or being serious but it’s an interesting clip to keep in mind as he assembles his team to run the country."

His behavior as president would indicate that he wasn't -- his "joke," as it were, seems to have a strong influence on his decisions for his cabinet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
His behavior as president would indicate that he wasn't -- his "joke," as it were, seems to have a strong influence on his decisions for his cabinet.
Well TLK I'm surprised the Democratic politicians didn't put that in the Articles of Impeachment as in you know he probably on purpose didn't choose the best people for the jobs. YUP that's an abuse of power right there! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
....an indelible record that generations to come will ask - how could this man be President?
Well Wing your avatar says it all. It has the hands over the eyes so you can't see why. The people of the future will never wonder that. They'll just look at what happened to the economy after Trump came in which is on the record now as the lowest unemployment rates in 50 years! That's basically what Trump promised. That's what the people got. Mystery solved.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well TLK I'm surprised the Democratic politicians didn't put that in the Articles of Impeachment as in you know he probably on purpose didn't choose the best people for the jobs.

Alas, the only person who has ever even considered gross incompetence to be grounds for impeachment would be Donald himself:

I7aZQxP0oscNB4WUspPTfv60N5UOOmnLf-NAKvD9FbM.jpg

As grandma Valentine once said: "keep your words short and sweet; you never know when you're going to eat them."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Alas, the only person who has ever even considered gross incompetence to be grounds for impeachment would be Donald himself:

I7aZQxP0oscNB4WUspPTfv60N5UOOmnLf-NAKvD9FbM.jpg

As grandma Valentine once said: "keep your words short and sweet; you never know when you're going to eat them."
And you think he was serious about that? :)

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Like I said in another thread about this same subject, If Americans wanted to elect an English language technician they would have done so. They wanted someone rather who could be bold and get things done. They got what they wanted. He's getting things done in a big way for America lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years and a sign that you good folk are educated would mean to at least acknowledge that.
Bill Clinton also did some things which were good for the Country; so did Nixon. So what?

Upvote 0