Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Not directed at me, but I'd start with looking up the concept of "double tap"ping with drone strikes.
Is that military tactic that Obama developed personally and/or a tactic no other President would employ?

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Is that military tactic that Obama developed personally and/or a tactic no other President would employ?

1) That's moving the goal posts.
2) His administration invented it.
3) Trump gave Obama's death toys to the CIA, so technically yes.

Reactions: jmldn2
Upvote 0

jmldn2

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2013
✟85,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So what specific action has Obama taken that has "helped the cause of those against America?" How did he do that exactly? I can say Trup has abused his power by dictating to the IRS who they should exclude from religious exemption when he has no background in tax law. He also made a couple illegal unenforceable executive orders discriminating against certain ethnic groups. See those are specific examples of wrong or illegal behavior not just "he hates America" type accusations. See what I mean about fact and opinion?

During Obama's reign, the dirt and corruption of the IRS department came out and he did nothing to bring about justice to that department; namely the IRS targeting conservative groups. As well Obama did nothing about the corruption and dirt in the Department of Veteran affairs.

Yes, I do understand facts yet if you truly believe Obama did nothing but good during his reign of 8 years, no facts I would give here would faze you. Trump has done nothing against any "ethnic" groups other than his travel ban which is to keep out terrorists. An I am free as you are to give my opinion based upon what I see all around me. As for "dictating" Obama was like a snake in the grass with his. So subtle and covered up with so much charm.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Yes, I do understand facts yet if you truly believe Obama did nothing but good during his reign of 8 years, no facts I would give here would faze you. Trump has done nothing against any "ethnic" groups other than his travel ban which is to keep out terrorists. An I am free as you are to give my opinion based upon what I see all around me. As for "dictating" Obama was like a snake in the grass with his. So subtle and covered up with so much charm.
I see, so no actual examples of specific situations where Obama either broke the law or used questionable ethics.
During Obama's reign, the dirt and corruption of the IRS department came out and he did nothing to bring about justice to that department; namely the IRS targeting conservative groups
Do you have any examples of conservative groups that were unfairly targeted? Had Obama ordered the prosecution of these groups personally? Were they innocent of any wrong doing yet still found guilty of tax evasion or another crime?
As well Obama did nothing about the corruption and dirt in the Department of Veteran affairs.
According to Politifact, Obama actually increased the VA's budget between 36%-85% depending on if you look at discretionary or mandatory spending, calendar year or fiscal. So when you say "he did nothing" where are you getting your information from?
Obama says VA budget has risen 85 percent on his watch
Trump has done nothing against any "ethnic" groups other than his travel ban which is to keep out terrorists.
If you are from Libya for example, you are a Libyan correct? Libyan is your ethnic group or your ethnicity. The same for Somali Syrian and so on. Trum was banning people from entering the United States based solely on what ethnicity they are. Even people who were Permanent Residents meaning the USA is their permanent home, they aren't going back. Even many of them were not allowed entry to their own home, job, and family that was waiting for them because of their ethnicity. People who came to the US as babies and didn't even know their parent's language were not allowed to come home. We don't need a terrorist ban,we already have one. Tell me in which state is it legal to be a terrorist? You see,and in the mean time most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia training camps but were they banned? No because we do too much business with that country.

Anyway, I'm done ranting and raving. I just get frustrated when people submit a position with no examples nor facts and expect to be taken seriously. Of course everyone is welcome to an opinion but if the reason is because somebody gives you a bad feeling or you think they are a smarty-pants, say so instead of vague accusations.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
1) That's moving the goal posts.
2) His administration invented it.
3) Trump gave Obama's death toys to the CIA, so technically yes.

I have not read much about why drone strikes are inhumane. I assume it is because it is inaccurate and citizens get killed often thereby fueling the fire for the next generation of terrorists. Is that about right? So while they are targeting one man, they level an entire block performing a USA style terrorism.

I feel like a hypocrite saying this and a partisan but here goes......I would hope that as the fear of drone strikes grows, people who are known "fugitives" or those whom a drone operator would be searching for, would become unwelcome in the towns and villages where they might seek refuge. I can't say that without saying that I'm sure many or most ofthe people who would "host" a "fugitive" or group of "enemy combatants" are not doing so by their own free will but are under the gun. I'm sure some are with the enemy's cause as well but a drone operator would not know the difference.

Sending in troops on the ground may offer better discernment between friend and for within town and village however, there is more opportunity for betrayal, ambush, IED, mines, snipers, etc. meaning less citizen lives lost but more American lives lost.

Probably best to just stay out of there all together really :amen:

Upvote 0

jmldn2

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2013
✟85,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I see, so no actual examples of specific situations where Obama either broke the law or used questionable ethics.
Do you have any examples of conservative groups that were unfairly targeted? Had Obama ordered the prosecution of these groups personally? Were they innocent of any wrong doing yet still found guilty of tax evasion or another crime?
According to Politifact, Obama actually increased the VA's budget between 36%-85% depending on if you look at discretionary or mandatory spending, calendar year or fiscal. So when you say "he did nothing" where are you getting your information from?
Obama says VA budget has risen 85 percent on his watch
If you are from Libya for example, you are a Libyan correct? Libyan is your ethnic group or your ethnicity. The same for Somali Syrian and so on. Trum was banning people from entering the United States based solely on what ethnicity they are. Even people who were Permanent Residents meaning the USA is their permanent home, they aren't going back. Even many of them were not allowed entry to their own home, job, and family that was waiting for them because of their ethnicity. People who came to the US as babies and didn't even know their parent's language were not allowed to come home. We don't need a terrorist ban,we already have one. Tell me in which state is it legal to be a terrorist? You see,and in the mean time most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia training camps but were they banned? No because we do too much business with that country.

Anyway, I'm done ranting and raving. I just get frustrated when people submit a position with no examples nor facts and expect to be taken seriously. Of course everyone is welcome to an opinion but if the reason is because somebody gives you a bad feeling or you think they are a smarty-pants, say so instead of vague accusations.

And I get frustrated when people rant and rave back at me because I do have an opinion, belief, idea, which evidently goes against theirs.

There is enough evidence coming to light about Obama and his minions that one can decide for themselves if his reign was good, bad or indifferent.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
And I get frustrated when people rant and rave back at me because I do have an opinion, belief, idea, which evidently goes against theirs.
Everybody is entitled to have an opinion and it does not affect me one way or the other what somebody's opinion is. I just respect an opinion more when it is based on facts and data rather than based on some random things somebody that they know said.
There is enough evidence coming to light about Obama and his minions that one can decide for themselves if his reign was good, bad or indifferent.
So far, you haven't named any "evidence" about Obama that was true so I guess nothing will come to light in the conversation we are having but that's okay, it's all off topic anyway so I guess it is of no consequence here.

Trump thinks Scientology should lose tax-exempt status

Back to the OP of this thread, I agree with the president on this. Scientology is a cult and not a religion. And as usual this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Don't people in a cult believe that what they are following is their religion? Even still, I wonder if this is something the President of the United States decides on a case by case basis or if we have an agency that follows and enforces tax laws?

Does the President also decide patent cases, divorces, and/or adoptions on a case by case basis? President Trump would be very busy if he had to prosecute an/or judge court cases AND run the country at the same time :swoon:

Upvote 0

jmldn2

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2013
✟85,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Everybody is entitled to have an opinion and it does not affect me one way or the other what somebody's opinion is. I just respect an opinion more when it is based on facts and data rather than based on some random things somebody that they know said.
So far, you haven't named any "evidence" about Obama that was true so I guess nothing will come to light in the conversation we are having but that's okay, it's all off topic anyway so I guess it is of no consequence here.

Don't people in a cult believe that what they are following is their religion? Even still, I wonder if this is something the President of the United States decides on a case by case basis or if we have an agency that follows and enforces tax laws?

Does the President also decide patent cases, divorces, and/or adoptions on a case by case basis? President Trump would be very busy if he had to prosecute an/or judge court cases AND run the country at the same time :swoon:

It is very clear from you responses that you dislike the current President of the USA. That's okay. Because I loathed the past president. I guess you and I will just have to agree to disagree on the subject of presidents.

I guess someone could begin a thread on what is a cult.

Upvote 0