RESPONSE TO JESSE'S BLOG ON JUAN MENDEZ (DEMOCRAT SENATOR OF ARIZONA & SATANIST)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Excellent read!! Please explain your actions. Maybe we can have a public debate Mr Senator | Jesse Romero. I didn't know all of this, although I am aware of some of the despicable acts of many lost souls; such as these satanic cults. While I was reading this very informative article, I thought we should start a petition to take away their tax exemption status!! It's absolutely insane that they're allowed to mock our beautiful Catholic faith and our American values. And have the privilege of a tax exemption. Please let me know what you think?

ANSWER! / COMMENT!​

The only way this would be possible would be if MAGA (Make America Great Again) Republicans took over the executive office, the senate and the congress because many democrats are satanist and they would fight this and strike it down if they remain in power. The temple of satan has been given non-profit status by the IRS(Internal Revenue Service), I am positive their are many satanist in that governmental agency. It would be nice if the United States Bishops would get behind this, then maybe we would stand a chance. Remember, the IRS is just a branch of the democrat party.

Numbers 6:24-26