Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like how Trump enemies just throw out accusations an never back them up. Trump's honesty is what gets liberals like you so angry.

Just because I don't like Donald Trump in the slightest doesn't mean that I consider him to be my enemy and it doesn't mean I hate him. I want to make that perfectly clear here in my post.

Now that I've made myself clear, I'll go on with what I want to say in response to your post. As I said earlier, using the word honesty and Donald Trump in the same sentence is an oxymoron. He is a well known and well documented habitual liar. I don't think he would be able to tell the truth if his life depended upon it. Also, when I criticize him for something he has said or done, I provide evidence to substantiate my complaints against him. And for the record, I don't make baseless accusations against him just for the sake of doing so. For example, from one of my earlier posts criticizing his immoral behavior. Let's take a look at some examples of Trump's behavior before and after he was elected.

(1) He publicly mocked a disabled reporter. Oh wait, according to his devout supporters, he didn't mock the disabled reporter despite the photos and videos clearly showing he did.

(2) He paid $130,000 to silence a inappropriate content star and keep her quiet about the affair they had.

(3) He joked about dating his daughter, Ivanka, if she hadn't been his daughter.

(4) He agreed with Howard Stern that she was a piece of [insert profane word here].

(5) He bragged about watching young teenage girls getting undressed during a beauty pageant.

(6) He called the NFL players who knelt during the national anthem with a profane word I'm not allowed to even abbreviate because of the site's profanity rule.

(7) He referred to Haiti, El Savador and other African countries as [insert profane word] countries. Once again I'm not allowed to abbreviate the cuss word because of the profanity rule.

(8) He boastfully bragged about groping women in their private area and forcing himself on them, which is devout evangelical Christian supporters referred to as locker room banter.

(9) He's in his 3rd marriage to his former mistress and he fathered 5 children with 3 different women.

(10) He has been caught in multiple lies, which his devout evangelical supporters have dismissed.

Unlike some of my conservative counterparts, I don't simply make unfounded statements about Trump, without having sufficient evidence to substantiate and validate my statements. And with that fact in mind, here are some of the articles I have saved about Trump. There are 37 articles here.

Recent evidence of Trump's blatant dishonesty

All False statements involving Donald Trump

Fact-checking Donald Trump's 2018 speech at CPAC

President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

More evidence of Trump's blatant dishonesty

Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric

Boy Scouts: Top Leaders Didn't Call Trump to Praise Speech

Donald Trump's Long, Strange History of Using Fake Names

Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

Donald Trump makes 21 false claims in Missouri speech about tax plan

President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

Trump citing phone calls with Boy Scouts and Mexico they say never happened

Boy Scouts: Top leaders didn't call Trump to praise speech as the president said

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe: President Trump Lies About Working With Tribes On DAPL

President Trump Says He has not Received One Phone Call Complaining of His DAPL Approval

Boy Scouts 'Unaware' of Call Trump Said He Received From Organization Praising Jamboree Speech

Trump and his history with women

Donald Trump’s Long Record of Degrading Women

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants

A running list of all the worst things Donald Trump has said about women. It’s long.

28 Sexist Donald Trump Quotes About Women - 23 Times Donald Trump Insulted Women

Longtime Trump attorney says he made $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels with his money

Trump and insulting people

Here Are The Ways Donald Trump Has Insulted Americans More Than Hillary Clinton

The 289 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

The 424 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Trump Is on Track to Insult 650 People, Places and Things on Twitter by the End of His First Term

Trump's history of racist behavior

Trump's Long History of Racism

The racist comments of Donald Trump

Trump and race: Decades of fueling divisions

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Donald Trump’s long history of clashes with Native Americans

Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

Trump Condemned Racism As ‘Evil.’ Here Are 16 Times He Embraced It.

Trump on NFL player protests: Owners should get those SOBs off the field

On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism three times as often as whites

Former Apprentice Producer Says Trump Would Make Sexist and Racist Comments

Trump said 'Despicable' Racist Comments about Blacks, Jews in Taped Apprentice Meetings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I just did that right after posting. Confirmed exactly what I was thinking, that this fellow would be subservient to Trump. Worst part about him:
As deputy attorney general, Barr successfully challenged a proposed rule by the Department of Health and Human Services to allow people with HIV/AIDS into the United States.[22] He also advocated the use of Guantanamo Bay to prevent Haitian refugees and HIV infected peoples from claiming asylum in the United States.[23]

Smh. Tormenting folks with HIV / AIDS even more by putting them in Guantanamo Bay.
It has been immigration policy for a hundred years not to allow people with communicable diseases to immigrate. Why? Because they endanger the population. Especially something like HIV. Just because Democrats have recently rejected everything that is common sense and declared war on nature itself. That doesn’t make those who don’t embrace their madness evil.

Keep your “charity” private. You don’t get to practice your charity at the expense of your nieghbor. It’s no different than when Obama with his phone and his pen ordered immigration officials to allow tens of thousands of Central American children into the country without checking whether they have any communicable diseases. All the Democrats demanded this to demonstrate how charitable they were. Within one month hundreds of American citizens children started coming down with a polio type virus endemic to Central America that kills or permanently paralyzed them. This has now ballooned into thousands of dead or paralyzed American children.

Democrats for political purposes. So they could validate their own bigotry and call Conservatives racists are practicing thier “charity” at the expense of the deaths and disablement of thousands of their nieghbors. The children no less. This is criminal, wicked and it’s exposed as such because a typical Democrat will deny the reality of what they have done, what they supported. I’ve even heard some say that’s just life. We can’t stop these things from happening. It’s not our fault. Well it certainly is and your already judged, your just awaiting the sentence to be carried out.

• Agree
Reactions: jmldn2
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Within one month hundreds of American citizens children started coming down with a polio type virus endemic to Central America that kills or permanently paralyzed them. This has now ballooned into thousands of dead or paralyzed American children.
SOURCE

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Source for what?
That it’s been public policy for a hundred years to not allow people with communicable diseases to immigrate?

That immigrants with communicable diseases endanger the public?

That the Democrat party has declared war on the laws of nature and nature’s God?

That Obama with his phone and pen ordered immigration to allow tens of thousands of children, many who came in caravans into the country? (After caging them in wharehouses until the people, many of them churches who are in the goverment dole could find housing for them.)

That they did not bother checking these kids for communicable diseases?

Or that we now have a polio type disease crises in our country that has once more been in the news for the last month?

Or that this disease first made headlines about a month after the first carvan of children had been housed all over the US and it killed a dozen or so American children?
Seems everything I just said is easily searchable on the internet. You do know what a search engine is right? You want sources, look them up.

• Agree
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Source for what? (snip)
All the claims you made, none of which you supplied any support for. :wave:

Seems everything I just said is easily searchable on the internet.
...then there shouldn't be any trouble with you supplying a link to support all those claims you made. :oldthumbsup:

You do know what a search engine is right?
sure do. ;)

You want sources, look them up.
You want other people to prove what you claim? You do understand that's not how it works, right? You make the claim it's up to you to provide support for the claim, otherwise Hitchens's razor is applied:
Hitchens's razor - Wikipedia
Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor asserting that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim, and if this burden is not met, the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it
You made all those claims, it's your job to support all those claims. :wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up any misunderstanding) :)

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All the claims you made, none of which you supplied any support for. :wave:

...then there shouldn't be any trouble with you supplying a link to support all those claims you made. :oldthumbsup:

sure do. ;)

You want other people to prove what you claim? You do understand that's not how it works, right? You make the claim it's up to you to provide support for the claim, otherwise Hitchens's razor is applied:
Hitchens's razor - Wikipedia

You made all those claims, it's your job to support all those claims. :wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up any misunderstanding) :)
Not obligated to do anything for you Tulc. Sources mean nothing to most of those who do not listen to the news everyday or who are Balkanized as to news sources. Or who are just playing games. Not my job to validate what anyone with an internet connection can validate or disprove if they want to.

• Agree
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not obligated to do anything for you Tulc.
No you don't...of course if you can't be bothered to supply any support for the things you say no one is actually required to believe they are anything except your opinion either. So if your goal is to impart knowledge? You're going to have to show why anyone should take what you say as being anything more then a long string of your opinion about something you can't be bothered to prove. :wave:

Sources mean nothing to most of those who do not listen to the news everyday or who are Balkanized as to news sources.
I see you can't actually prove the above either. ;)

Or who are just playing games.
Another opinion huh?

Not my job to validate what anyone with an internet connection can validate or disprove if they want to.
Then you might consider posting in a blog, where you wont be requested to prove what you say is anything except your opinions based on nothing but how you're feeling at the moment you post. There's nothing wrong with that of course, it's just there's no reason why anyone should believe what you say is anything more then just another guy/girl with an opinion about something he probably doesn't understand. :sorry:
tulc(just a thought) :)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gideon123

Humble Servant of God
Dec 25, 2011
USA
✟59,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am loving Trump today. Not.
Today Tillerson is 'as dumb as a rock'. Really? Because when he was hired, Trump said Tillerson was one of the smartest execs ever.

It is very embarassing to see a US President behaving like this. To say the least.

Do you see why these political threads dont get anywhere?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
{snip} Then you might consider posting in a blog, where you wont be requested to prove what you say is anything except your opinions based on nothing but how you're feeling at the moment you post. There's nothing wrong with that of course, it's just there's no reason why anyone should believe what you say is anything more then just another guy/girl with an opinion about something he probably doesn't understand. :sorry:
tulc(just a thought) :)

I realize that I'm pointing out the obvious but the defiant response of "I'm not providing sources for my claims!" is so predictable of Trump's supporters that it's become ad nauseam. I think it's a cop-out and a very lazy way to participate in an online debate. It's as if they just expect us to take them at their word and believe everything they say or maybe they don't like their opinion to be challenged.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or that this disease first made headlines about a month after the first carvan of children had been housed all over the US and it killed a dozen or so American children?
Seems everything I just said is easily searchable on the internet. You do know what a search engine is right? You want sources, look them up.
I did try to find something on the internet to verify your statement that Thousands of US children have died or been crippled by polio since 2009. I couldn't find anything.
That is why I asked you for your source for this information. If true it's very disturbing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not obligated to do anything for you Tulc. Sources mean nothing to most of those who do not listen to the news everyday or who are Balkanized as to news sources. Or who are just playing games. Not my job to validate what anyone with an internet connection can validate or disprove if they want to.
That means that you can't provide a source therefore, I will just ignore that information, rather like fake news.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It has been immigration policy for a hundred years not to allow people with communicable diseases to immigrate. Why? Because they endanger the population. Especially something like HIV. Just because Democrats have recently rejected everything that is common sense and declared war on nature itself. That doesn’t make those who don’t embrace their madness evil.

Keep your “charity” private. You don’t get to practice your charity at the expense of your nieghbor. It’s no different than when Obama with his phone and his pen ordered immigration officials to allow tens of thousands of Central American children into the country without checking whether they have any communicable diseases. All the Democrats demanded this to demonstrate how charitable they were. Within one month hundreds of American citizens children started coming down with a polio type virus endemic to Central America that kills or permanently paralyzed them. This has now ballooned into thousands of dead or paralyzed American children.

Democrats for political purposes. So they could validate their own bigotry and call Conservatives racists are practicing thier “charity” at the expense of the deaths and disablement of thousands of their nieghbors. The children no less. This is criminal, wicked and it’s exposed as such because a typical Democrat will deny the reality of what they have done, what they supported. I’ve even heard some say that’s just life. We can’t stop these things from happening. It’s not our fault. Well it certainly is and your already judged, your just awaiting the sentence to be carried out.

Lol. Folks born & raised in the US of A who are anti-vaxxers are a bigger threat to public health than immigrants. They're the ones who ought to be booted out & put into Guantanamo Bay, not poor Haitians with HIV / AIDS. You realize that measles gets spread around a whole heck of a lot easier than HIV, right?

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I did try to find something on the internet to verify your statement that Thousands of US children have died or been crippled by polio since 2009. I couldn't find anything.
That is why I asked you for your source for this information. If true it's very disturbing.
Polio like, not polio.
Doctors have a No. 1 suspect for this paralyzing illness
If you look at any story like this one they will all say it started in 2014.
A bit hard now to find story’s from 2014 but there were quite a few deaths. Like at least a dozen when it first made news. I’m on my phone so I can’t teally search. Also the numbers being reported on today’s stories are suspect. They’ll say 60, 120. Nation wide. Yet at first they were reporting cases in the thousands. The reason I used this story is it reports 160 cases alone in the Hudson Valley. That is more like what was being reported at first.

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lol. Folks born & raised in the US of A who are anti-vaxxers are a bigger threat to public health than immigrants. They're the ones who ought to be booted out & put into Guantanamo Bay, not poor Haitians with HIV / AIDS. You realize that measles gets spread around a whole heck of a lot easier than HIV, right?
Really? So your answer to stupid and dangerous policy of open borders and no restrictions on people entering with communicable diseases is Americans who don’t get vaccinations are a worse danger? My answer would be do what if they were? That is no reason to open the flood gates to communicable diseases. Then comparing measles to HIV?

By the way. Have you ever read s vaccination insert? The one that comes with the vaccination that lists the possible side effects including death? The one that also says DO NOT VACCINATE if these medical conditions are present? Then goes on to list a dozen or so medical conditions. Conditions by the way a doctor would have no idea if an infant has or not. Because they haven’t lived long enough to be checked for any of those conditions?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, here is a story back from 2014,
CDC speaks on enterovirus link to illegal-alien kids - WND - WND
Here is a doctors article quoting some of the same things the WND article is quoting.
EV-D68 common in central America. Uncommon here until 2014.
Enterovirus D68: How Did the Current Outbreak Begin?
Here is a medical publication confirming outbreak in 2014 of 1100 known cases, 14 deaths, but more likely in the millions of untested cases.
Remember the politics of the child caravans in 2014. You were not going to see CNN, ABC, CBS, ABC, NYT dig deep into this because they were all lecturing us on the righteousness of the Obama cause of just letting these tens of thousands of children into the country.
2014 outbreak of enterovirus D68 in North America. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Really? So your answer to stupid and dangerous policy of open borders and no restrictions on people entering with communicable diseases is Americans who don’t get vaccinations are a worse danger? My answer would be do what if they were? That is no reason to open the flood gates to communicable diseases. Then comparing measles to HIV?

By the way. Have you ever read s vaccination insert? The one that comes with the vaccination that lists the possible side effects including death? The one that also says DO NOT VACCINATE if these medical conditions are present? Then goes on to list a dozen or so medical conditions. Conditions by the way a doctor would have no idea if an infant has or not. Because they haven’t lived long enough to be checked for any of those conditions?

Lol. You realize there's a world of difference between having open borders & no restrictions and putting desperate folks with HIV / AIDS in Guantanamo Bay, don't you? Nobody is pushing for open borders & no restrictions, that right there is just stupid & dangerous lies told by the likes of Trump. Do you understand the difference between how HIV & measles are transmitted? It's 2018. Back when President Bush hired the fellow, they were a lot more ignorant about HIV / AIDS then now, so it's even more disturbing anybody nowadays would even think to defend that. It's indefensible.

You're going on & on about communicable diseases while failing to miss the biggest dang point about them. How they're communicated. Do you not get that? We don't need to open any gates. We've got ignorant folks right here in the US of A who deliberately spread communicable diseases to one another. Now I don't think anybody belongs in Guantanamo Bay but certainly anti-vaxxers are more deserving of being there than folks suffering with AIDS.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Polio like, not polio.
Doctors have a No. 1 suspect for this paralyzing illness
If you look at any story like this one they will all say it started in 2014.
A bit hard now to find story’s from 2014 but there were quite a few deaths. Like at least a dozen when it first made news. I’m on my phone so I can’t teally search. Also the numbers being reported on today’s stories are suspect. They’ll say 60, 120. Nation wide. Yet at first they were reporting cases in the thousands. The reason I used this story is it reports 160 cases alone in the Hudson Valley. That is more like what was being reported at first.
Thank you. Now that I know what you are talking about it was easy to find the info. on the CDC site. Here's some numbers. You can also look at a map here to see where the cases have been confirmed in 2018.

So far in 2018, there are 134 confirmed cases of AFM in 33 states. These 134 confirmed cases are among the total of 299 reports that CDC received of patients under investigation (PUIs). CDC and state and local health departments are still investigating some of these PUIs.

• In 2017, CDC received information for 35 confirmed cases of AFM in 16 states.
  • In 2016, CDC received information for 149 confirmed cases of AFM in 39 states and DC.
  • In 2015, CDC received information for 22 confirmed cases of AFM in 17 states.
  • From August to December 2014, CDC received information for 120 people confirmed cases of AFM in 34 states.

Acute Flaccid Myelitis | AFM Surveillance | CDC

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.