Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well this should be great for liberals. He was GHW Bush's AG and they love GHW Bush! He was one of the greatest presidents ever! (of course they hated him when he was president, but let's not get bogged down with details) How could they possibly find fault with his is former AG?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am pleased to announce that I will be nominating The Honorable William P. Barr for the position of Attorney General of the United States. As the former AG for George H.W. Bush....

8:18 AM - 7 Dec 2018

....and one of the most highly respected lawyers and legal minds in the Country, he will be a great addition to our team. I look forward to having him join our very successful Administration!

8:18 AM - 7 Dec 2018​

I'm pretty sure it's a solid choice. He's on record saying Uranium One should be investigated. We'll see what happens.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Lol, from the title I thought he'd chosen Roseanne Barr, on account of her being a loudmouth supporter of his. The funny / sad thing is I wouldn't have even been surprised if she had been his pick. Not at this point.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, from the title I thought he'd chosen Roseanne Barr, on account of her being a loudmouth supporter of his. The funny / sad thing is I wouldn't have even been surprised if she had been his pick. Not at this point.

I did too! Lol.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well this should be great for liberals. He was GHW Bush's AG and they love GHW Bush! He was one of the greatest presidents ever! (of course they hated him when he was president, but let's not get bogged down with details) How could they possibly find fault with his is former AG?

I am pleased to announce that I will be nominating The Honorable William P. Barr for the position of Attorney General of the United States. As the former AG for George H.W. Bush....

8:18 AM - 7 Dec 2018

....and one of the most highly respected lawyers and legal minds in the Country, he will be a great addition to our team. I look forward to having him join our very successful Administration!

8:18 AM - 7 Dec 2018​

I'm pretty sure it's a solid choice. He's on record saying Uranium One should be investigated. We'll see what happens.
I'm a lot more comfortable with Barr then Whitaker! I think that Barr will be honest, we'll be able to believe what he says.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a lot more comfortable with Barr then Whitaker! I think that Barr will be honest, we'll be able to believe what he says.

Idk. I hope you're right though. I used to be a major supporter of Pence, thought he was honest. I was mistaken about that. He was just more convincing, able to seem honest when he wasn't being honest. I'd love to think that this fellow would be honest. I don't know much about him. I just know about how Trump tends to pick folks 1st & foremost on account of their loyalty to him.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Idk. I hope you're right though. I used to be a major supporter of Pence, thought he was honest. I was mistaken about that. He was just more convincing, able to seem honest when he wasn't being honest. I'd love to think that this fellow would be honest. I don't know much about him. I just know about how Trump tends to pick folks 1st & foremost on account of their loyalty to him.
Wiki has quite a bit on him so that's a place to start checking.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Wiki has quite a bit on him so that's a place to start checking.

Yeah, I just did that right after posting. Confirmed exactly what I was thinking, that this fellow would be subservient to Trump. Worst part about him:
As deputy attorney general, Barr successfully challenged a proposed rule by the Department of Health and Human Services to allow people with HIV/AIDS into the United States.[22] He also advocated the use of Guantanamo Bay to prevent Haitian refugees and HIV infected peoples from claiming asylum in the United States.[23]

Smh. Tormenting folks with HIV / AIDS even more by putting them in Guantanamo Bay.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I just did that right after posting. Confirmed exactly what I was thinking, that this fellow would be subservient to Trump. Worst part about him:
As deputy attorney general, Barr successfully challenged a proposed rule by the Department of Health and Human Services to allow people with HIV/AIDS into the United States.[22] He also advocated the use of Guantanamo Bay to prevent Haitian refugees and HIV infected peoples from claiming asylum in the United States.[23]

Smh. Tormenting folks with HIV / AIDS even more by putting them in Guantanamo Bay.
I agree that was really bad. But he is honest about what he believes unlike Trump and many of his admin. people. Honesty itself would be refreshing. I don't think he will be a yes man to Trump either.
Not only that his view may have changed about certain things like many others have. Hopefully some of these issues will be addressed during his confirmation hearings.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I agree that was really bad. But he is honest about what he believes unlike Trump and many of his admin. people. Honesty itself would be refreshing. I don't think he will be a yes man to Trump either.
Not only that his view may have changed about certain things like many others have. Hopefully some of these issues will be addressed during his confirmation hearings.

I think it tends to be a whole lot easier for folks to be honest about what they believe. Especially right now when folks are taking pride in believing things folks used to not be so blatant about, so Idk that it's refreshing he just puts it all out there.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I like how Trump enemies just throw out accusations an never back them up. Trump's honesty is what gets liberals like you so angry.

• Agree
Reactions: jmldn2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump chooses Barr for AG

When does Rosanne start?
130719roseanne-barr1.jpg

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like how Trump enemies just throw out accusations an never back them up. Trump's honesty is what gets liberals like you so angry.
LOL
I'm not a liberal. 2018 elections I vote for a Republican governor, representative, state AG, etc. I voted for one Democrat.
But I don't stick my head in the sand, Trump is a dishonest person.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LOL
I'm not a liberal. 2018 elections I vote for a Republican governor, representative, state AG, etc. I voted for one Democrat.
But I don't stick my head in the sand, Trump is a dishonest person.

If you opposed Trump, you turned your back on the unborn.

And I can care less about what people say they did. I'm looking at your reasoning here in your posts. That's what gives you away.

(Staff Edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

jmldn2

Site Supporter
Nov 20, 2013
✟85,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

It's why they hate any good thing Trump does. Yet, they refuse to see the other side of the fence and the dishonesty over there.

• Haha
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

Man oh man! You took the words out of my mouth.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Both Donald Trump and Roseanne Barr are notorious loud mouths and both of them have made it an habitual habit in their life to viciously degrade and disparage other people. They are kindred spirits.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump chooses Barr for AG

When does Rosanne start?
130719roseanne-barr1.jpg

She is in need of employment after she was fired from ABC for multiple offenses and for what she tweeted about Valerie Jarrett. I think she would fit very well within the Trump regime. She's an obnoxious loud mouth like Trump and she likes to insult people like Trump does. She'll fit right in.

“[The decision] was actually made very swiftly, and what I’m going to have to say is that it was nice that it was so clear to everyone that there wasn’t a lot of debate and discussion about it,” ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey told Deadline. “We knew what we wanted to do, and we did it. For us, we have had multiple instances with Roseanne, and certainly this tweet crossed the line that cannot be crossed, but it was for us a sense of enough is enough and something had to be done.”

ABC’s Top Executive Explains the Real Reason Roseanne Barr Got Fired

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like how Trump enemies just throw out accusations an never back them up.
uhmm...I don't know if you've noticed? But literally the only people in this thread that have supplied any links in support of what they believe have been the people who disagree with President Trump. :sorry:

Trump's honesty is what gets liberals like you so angry.
Not really, everyone expects President Trump to say vile things to people, he's built his career on doing and saying vile things, no what gets "liberals" (by which I assume you mean anyone who doesn't instantly agree with everything President Trump says, which would I guess be the majority of people in America) No, what makes people angry is when they discover people they had some respect for, even though they didn't always agree with them, will not only defend the vileness, the viciousness and the lies President Trump says, they celebrate them. :sigh:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.