Trump Blasts McDonald’s Employee On Twitter For Forgetting To Put Extra Ketchup On His Quarter Pound

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's even more sad you don't see it that way.

And more worrisome. Yes, a manifestly unqualified, emotionally stunted person is at the helm of the world's most powerful nation. We will probably, repeat probsbly, survive Trump.

But will we survive the bizarre, almost inexplicable judgment of the American voter?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is beneath contemptible for any grown man to be so juvenile. The fact that this man has become President is prima facie evidence that there are profound problems of basic judgment in the American electorate.

There is another way of looking at it... Who do you trust more, someone who speaks his mind often and allows you to know what he really thinks, or someone who keeps his thoughts secret and tells you what he thinks you want to hear?

...Many people are reassessing what qualities they want in a politician these days.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've seen the shape he's in...he should do himself a favor and lay off the McDonald's altogether.

You pretty much covered all my thoughts in this post. He makes fun of fat folks all the time, but he is so fat himself. He's got access to chefs, nutritionists, all the funds for healthy foods, trainers, a gym.

Given he's ran multiple businesses into the ground, he should really rethink his "You make one mistake you should be fired" stance...

He's the same guy who ran Trump University and the USFL right?

Yes, multiple bankruptcies. What came to mind reading this, weren't his huge failures. I thought of that interview with Fox where he could remember the flavor of the cake he was eating when he gave the go-ahead for airstrikes, but not the name of the country. Now, I will give him credit that that screw up was a slip up, that he's not really that dumb he doesn't know which country it was. It was more like a not putting enough ketchup on a burger level of dumb mistake.

I wanna say there's a good chance this is just satire...the sad thing is, you never know with this guy...

Yep, that's the thing, with just about anybody else, I'd assume this was satire.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah so? There are a lot of people going around right now trying to get people fired for doing things they didn't like. I've worked with many millionaires and rich people. The vast majority of them were quirky like that. They expect and demand perfection and if you make a little mistake, then they will question you, in public, whether or not you're able to handle the job. It's not a "Trump" thing. Quit trying to make things always seem like only Trump does this or that.

You've worked with millionaires & rich people who publicly humiliate & want to fire employees in far more vulnerable positions than them, folks depending on those wages for their living, over tiny mistakes of no consequence? Well then that certainly proves that wealth and class are two entirely different things. If that Tweet was true, it's low-class, moronic, & pathetic.

Are you a gainfully employed person right now? Do you have to walk around on eggshells for fear that if you made a mistake on the level of this, you'd lose your job?

When Trump bullied folks, said things that were foolish & dumb, as a private citizen on Twitter, that was different. Doing that crap when you're the leader, takes on a whole different tone & makes it all the more wrong.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
There is another way of looking at it... Who do you trust more, someone who speaks his mind often and allows you to know what he really thinks, or someone who keeps his thoughts secret and tells you what he thinks you want to hear?

...Many people are reassessing what qualities they want in a politician these days.

Those aren't the only options. When something needs to be said, diplomacy can be used to get that information out there in a more tactful way. But with that Tweet about Ted Cruz's wife, of course there was no need for it. None at all. My Sunday school teacher taught me back at the age of 5 that if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Most folks learned early on how to filter out their thoughts instead of putting every nasty thing in their head out into the world.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Iam more concerned with a man who insists on keeping his tax returns secret....after he promised to show them after the election,but in the current climate lying does not matter.....just gimme my tax cut

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
His wife is hotter than Ted Cruz's wife. So?

Well, Saucy, "hot" sure is subjective. Melania & Heidi are the same age, & to me, about the same level in prettiness. Now, back when Melania was young, she was doing nude photos. Making her living working illegally in the US as a model. Maybe young immigrant Melania was hotter, more exotic than young All-American Heidi. But Heidi went to Harvard while Melania was taking off her clothes for money. Heidi has held important professional jobs. Heidi is a Christian. Her husband is the same age as her. Has been married to her for longer than I think Trump ever lasted in any of his three marriages. Melania, OTOH, is wife #3 & young enough to be Donald's daughter. There's a huge age difference between them.

I think you said you're single. I don't know if you've ever been in a long relationship. Now, looks do matter, but I'll say this, that's not what keeps things going. I've never been married, but have been in a really good relationship for a couple of years now. My girl, she is beautiful. That's not what makes her so dang attractive to me. She's smart, she's funny, she's dedicated to her studies, she's going to help others with her life. She loves the Lord & she serves him. That's what makes her "hot" to me. Trump's comments about Heidi, they were mean, spiteful, tacky, juvenile, low-class. Totally unbiblical.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, he's publicly said they should be fired for doing something he didn't approve of.

They expressed their opinion, he expressed his. The difference is that we understand what Trump meant.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Guess what, attacking Trump's character didn't work during the primary election, yet people continue to use that tactic throughout his first term in hopes that it will work for the quadrennial?

...Or is this just an obsession?

Sometimes a person's character flaws are worth attacking...

For instance, a president publicly coming out and saying "fire the bastards" (referring to people exercising 1st amendment speech he doesn't like), or commenting on a primary opponent's wife's looks, or just flat out lying about things to appeal to his loyal fan-base's narratives.

It's interesting...I'd guarantee that if I walked up to most Trump supporters and pointed out that "my girlfriend is hotter than their significant other" and started negatively commenting about their wife's looks, they'd instantly start puffing up their chests and getting confrontational...yet, because they're so desperate to defend him no matter what he does, when he exhibits that behavior, they talk about how "other people are just too sensitive and overreacting".

It do find it interesting though that when I spent the better part of 8 years criticizing Obama (which I did, feel free to go back and look at my posts...), many of the people who are complaining about me doing it now were "liking" my posts back then.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And more worrisome. Yes, a manifestly unqualified, emotionally stunted person is at the helm of the world's most powerful nation. We will probably, repeat probsbly, survive Trump.

But will we survive the bizarre, almost inexplicable judgment of the American voter?

Voting isn't our problem. The way we think and act is. As the "beast of muddy brain" we have the power break the chains of government mismanagement of our country. We would just rather satisfy our 'bellies' than do what's right for the country.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They expressed their opinion, he expressed his. The difference is that we understand what Trump meant.

...and again, his very opinion on the matter shows that he, in fact, does not "act better than most".

I don't want to see someone lose their livelihood and end up unemployed simply because they disagree with me on political subjects.

Apparently, in conservative circles, the "people who don't agree with me should be poor and homeless" mentality is quite acceptable for them these days.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Opening his mind and revealing what he thinks is what’s scaring people who have a modicum of decency about the m. The ignorance,hate and the general all around indecency tha comes from his reptilian brain would be better off concealed

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Opening his mind and revealing what he thinks is what’s scaring people who have a modicum of decency about the m. The ignorance,hate and the general all around indecency tha comes from his reptilian brain would be better off concealed

Many have said that Trump isn't at all this way when in non-public settings. I think he is having fun parodying just about everything that he finds amusing or absurd. He is also a sleight-of-hand artist, so you don't know exactly what's going on with him. News at 11:00 ( November, 2020 that is).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Many have said that Trump isn't at all this way when in non-public settings. I think he is having fun parodying just about everything that he finds amusing or absurd. He is also a sleight-of-hand artist, so you don't know exactly what's going on with him. News at 11:00 ( November, 2020 that is).

I think you give trump waaaaaaaaay too much credit...he’ just a boorish ignorant In over his head creep.to think that he sits in the same office as Lincoln makes me nauseous. Did I fail to mention i’ M not that fond of the man? Haha!

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is why they will lose in 2018. The left is so busy coming up with nonsensical lies to realize there are ways for us to check the validity of those lies. Including looking for deleted and/or posted tweets. Then they continue to preach the lie, we already know is a lie, and ad homily attack our character for not going along with the lie, we already know they're lying about.

Why does this tactic make sense to them? They're creating more of us because we're sick of the lies and deceptions. This helps they're cause, not one iota.

upload_2017-11-28_12-34-2.png

upload_2017-11-28_12-36-16.png

upload_2017-11-28_12-49-32.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-28_12-51-48.png
    upload_2017-11-28_12-51-48.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
This is why they will lose in 2018. The left is so busy coming up with nonsensical lies to realize there are ways for us to check the validity of those lies. Including looking for deleted and/or posted tweets. Then they continue to preach the lie, we already know is a lie, and ad homily attack our character for not going along with the lie, we already know they're lying about.

Why does this tactic make sense to them? They're creating more of us because we're sick of the lies and deceptions. This helps they're cause, not one iota.

View attachment 214816

View attachment 214817

View attachment 214818

The whole thing is a parody, fake, not real.

From the site… “The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.”

Upvote 0