• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Trump Blasts McDonald’s Employee On Twitter For Forgetting To Put Extra Ketchup On His Quarter Pound

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by St_Worm2, Nov 24, 2017.

1. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+37,225
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

WEST PALM BEACH, FL—President Trump took to Twitter Friday to blast an employee at a West Palm Beach McDonald’s location after the young woman reportedly neglected to put an adequate amount of extra ketchup on his Quarter Pounder with cheese, “as specifically requested.”

Sending an aide from the Trump International Golf Club to fetch lunch at the nearest golden arches, the president reportedly became furious after discovering his favorite McDonald’s fare—a Quarter Pounder with Cheese—contained only a “totally average” amount of ketchup.

Trump reportedly ate the burger while firing off numerous tweets calling the situation “sad!” “not good!” and a “total disaster!” and complaining loudly the whole time about the “disrespect” and “ungratefulness” showed to him by the fast-food employee whose firing he demanded.

To cheer himself up after finishing his meal, the president ordered up a well-done New York Strip from the kitchen at Trump International Golf Club, to be served with “a full bowl of ketchup” for dipping, according to sources.

Trump Blasts McDonald's Employee On Twitter For Forgetting To Put Extra Ketchup On His Quarter Pounder

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,180
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    LOL this should go in the "Kitchen Sink" area. Still funny though!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+7,252
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    President Trump:

Bad Attitude.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  4. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+2,626
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I know it's a parody, but I actually identify with this situation - the local fast food places are always screwing up my orders.

5. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+37,225
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    So, a Democrat who admits to identifying with President Trump right here at CF!! Cooooooool, thanks for sharing that with us Strathos ^_^

6. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,088
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    This is a joke I trust. He did not really do this, did he?

7. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+1,323
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The fact that we have to ponder the veracity of this report speaks volumes about this creep

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Go Braves

Go Braves On semi-hiatus here. Y'all take care.

+6,849
    United States
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Sad thing is, with Trump being in the habit of being so tacky & bullying folks on Twitter, I don't know if this is parody or real. He's petty & callous enough to get some employee working minimum wage fired over something as trivial as not putting enough ketchup on his burger. He's got such a fragile ego he'd take something like not getting enough ketchup on his burger as a personal slight & attack for it. He's fat & undisciplined, so him stuffing his face with Quarter Pounders, also totally believable. If it's just a joke, it's not too funny on account of it being all too real to his disgusting behavior.

9. Landon Caeli

Landon Caeli Well-Known Member

+2,584
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I'm not a fan of the comment, but Trump does have a history as an employer and a business man. I guess it's something permanently ingrained.

10. FireDragon76

FireDragon76 Ship of Fools Supporter

+8,247
    United States
    Lutheran
    Legal Union (Other)
    Isn't it a bit early for April Fools? Who really wastes time on that sort of thing unless they are a spoiled child?

Oh wait, we are talking about Trump :(

On a side note, one of the peeves with my S.O. is that she'll get in a fuss about these sorts of mistakes at fast food. I think she learned it from her mother, who complains about everything. I just shrug it off. McDonald's is not a 5-star restaurant.

11. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+101,507
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    LOL!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  12. brinny

+101,507
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    i believe it's a parody.

^_^

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,088
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    Thanks. I did read that after I posted.

14. Landon Caeli

Landon Caeli Well-Known Member

+2,584
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
  15. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN .

+2,190
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    I'm guessing he wouldn't put her name on Twitter. And demand she gets fired .

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  16. Go Braves

Go Braves On semi-hiatus here. Y'all take care.

+6,849
    United States
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Do you think a decent employer or business man would publicly fire & humiliate an employee for a very simple mistake of little consequence?

17. OldWiseGuy

OldWiseGuy A person of low ability. Supporter

+5,654
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Look on the bright side. Thousands of fast food employees, if they heard this, will likely be very careful when filling such orders. Trump tweets for general (read global) consumption.

Best response? "Got the message. Thanks Donald."

18. ThatRobGuy

ThatRobGuy Programmer Extraordinaire Supporter

+7,493
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    I've seen the shape he's in...he should do himself a favor and lay off the McDonald's altogether.

Given he's ran multiple businesses into the ground, he should really rethink his "You make one mistake you should be fired" stance...

He's the same guy who ran Trump University and the USFL right?

I wanna say there's a good chance this is just satire...the sad thing is, you never know with this guy...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  19. brinny

+101,507
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
  20. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,180
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Here come the haters "ooh but it's sad that this could easily be true" crap blahblahblah.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List