Trump Blasts McDonald’s Employee On Twitter For Forgetting To Put Extra Ketchup On His Quarter Pound

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Here come the haters "ooh but it's sad that this could easily be true" crap blahblahblah.
Well, given that he's already said similar things about NFL players...

...but by all means, keep flexing those keyboard muscles.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, given that he's already said similar things about NFL players...
He's mad that NFL players didn't put ketchup on his hamburger? Hmm...

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, he's publicly said they should be fired for doing something he didn't approve of.
Yeah so? There are a lot of people going around right now trying to get people fired for doing things they didn't like. I've worked with many millionaires and rich people. The vast majority of them were quirky like that. They expect and demand perfection and if you make a little mistake, then they will question you, in public, whether or not you're able to handle the job. It's not a "Trump" thing. Quit trying to make things always seem like only Trump does this or that.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah so? There are a lot of people going around right now trying to get people fired for doing things they didn't like. I've worked with many millionaires and rich people. The vast majority of them were quirky like that. They expect and demand perfection and if you make a little mistake, then they will question you, in public, whether or not you're able to handle the job. It's not a "Trump" thing. Quit trying to make things always seem like only Trump does this or that.

How many of this millionaires you worked with try to run their own Univeristy that failed miserably?

His business record is far from perfect...hes in no place to demand perfection.

In terms of a President publicly saying "fire the bastards"...yes, Trump is the only President who I've heard do that so that is a "Trump Thing"

• Agree
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How many of this millionaires you worked with try to run their own Univeristy that failed miserably?

His business record is far from perfect...hes in no place to demand perfection.

In terms of President saying "fire the bastards"...yes, Trump is the only President who I've heard do that so that is a "Trump Thing"
That's Trump's opinion and many people agree with him and find what they're doing disrespectful. So no, it's not a "Trump" thing. There's a reason why Kaepernick can't get a job either. What does it matter that he failed in several businesses? Yes, most of these millionaires DID fail. I'm a freelancer. I fail all the time. And guess what? SO HAVE YOU! Why are people such hypocrites? Are you so bitter that the best you can do is resort to 1st grade level insults and picking apart every single thing he does? But then turn around and say TRUMP is the one being childish? I know you don't see it, but there aren't too many people who act better than him, yet constantly try their best to pull him down and throw their own constant barrage of insults and hatred.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you think a decent employer or business man would publicly fire & humiliate an employee for a very simple mistake of little consequence?

No. That would be uncalled for. I feel like I've been tricked though.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's Trump's opinion and many people agree with him and find what they're doing disrespectful. So no, it's not a "Trump" thing. There's a reason why Kaepernick can't get a job either. What does it matter that he failed in several businesses? Yes, most of these millionaires DID fail. I'm a freelancer. I fail all the time. And guess what? SO HAVE YOU! Why are people such hypocrites? Are you so bitter that the best you can do is resort to 1st grade level insults and picking apart every single thing he does? But then turn around and say TRUMP is the one being childish? I know you don't see it, but there aren't too many people who act better than him, yet constantly try their best to pull him down and throw their own constant barrage of insults and hatred.

Why are you so defensive when it comes to Trump?... it's almost like a Cult mentality. Did he personally save you from a burning building or something?

"They're aren't many people who act better than him"... that's laughable. Anyone who hasn't swindled people out of money, engaged in discriminatory housing practices, and pandered to white nationalists act better than he does.

His supporters did nothing but whine and cry and spread wild conspiracy theories about democrats for the last decade, but now when anyone makes valid criticisms about him, somehow they're the ones being "childish".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WASHINGTON, D.C.—A new law passed by Congress and signed into law by President Trump Thursday approves a plan to push Hollywood into the Pacific Ocean, sources in Washington are reporting.

hollywood-1068x605.png

Nation Approves Plan To Push Hollywood Into Pacific Ocean

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,441.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here come the haters "ooh but it's sad that this could easily be true" crap blahblahblah.
Oh really. Shall I post the tweet Trump made in which he said his wife was better looking than Ted Cruz's wife?

That was an actual tweet. From an actual "adult".

And you have made this man President.

Mind-boggling.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh really. Shall I post the tweet Trump made in which he said his wife was better looking than Ted Cruz's wife?

That was an actual tweet. From an actual "adult".

And you have made this man President.

Mind-boggling.
His wife is hotter than Ted Cruz's wife. So?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Haha
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You said he acts better than most people... your words.

Is insulting someone else's wife's looks on social media acting better than most.?

Again, it seems you want to trot out some sort of defense no matter what he does...

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You said he acts better than most people... your words.

Is insulting someone else's wife's looks on social media acting better than most.?

Again, it seems you want to trot out some sort of defense no matter what he does...

Guess what, attacking Trump's character didn't work during the primary election, yet people continue to use that tactic throughout his first term in hopes that it will work for the quadrennial?

...Or is this just an obsession?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It is sad that it's hard to tell apart the President's actual behavior from a ridiculous parody.

It's even more sad you don't see it that way.

• Agree
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why are you so defensive when it comes to Trump?
I have some theories on the psychology behind the incessant need to defend Trump at all costs. The main thing working here is tribalism. It's not just defending their side but actively opposing the other side that contributes a lot to their defensiveness whenever Trump is criticized. Sort of a "disagree with anything the liberals say or believe" thing going on.

On top of that, they feel they are personally being attacked anytime he is criticized and this is because of how much they've now invested into supporting him all this time... They're in too deep now, with their time, emotions, arguments and discussions and even monetary support. It all comes together to make it very difficult for a Trump supporter to look at him critically and objectively because it would mean having to possibly side with his opposition and that is almost unimaginable.

So they (try to) defend him.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,441.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is beneath contemptible for any grown man to be so juvenile. The fact that this man has become President is prima facie evidence that there are profound problems of basic judgment in the American electorate.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Look on the bright side. Thousands of fast food employees, if they heard this, will likely be very careful when filling such orders. Trump tweets for general (read global) consumption.

Best response? "Got the message. Thanks Donald."

No, if folks dependent upon their paychecks were so worried they lose them over the tiniest of mistakes, like how much ketchup is on a burger, they'd be likely to slow down to make sure they never made them. Now, that may sound like a good thing, but it's not, on account of how it would slow down productivity.

Most people who want more ketchup on their hamburger simply add more themselves. They don't have tantrums over it like fools.

Upvote 0