Transgender "Inclusive"Language:Where does it end and begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
So if you say that your a fruit branch, but if u bear no fruit what does the father do!?
Is America becoming more or less like the kingdom!? I mean we have had the sexual revolution now the transgender revolution next is reprobate mind.... History repeats itself..... Repent like the city of Neva but they king even powered ash on his headed n repented or become like Sodom n Gomorrah etc

America has never been the kingdom of God in the first place. It is not a Christian nation nor has ever really been one. You and many other Christians cannot honestly expect non-Christians to behave like you expect Christians to behave. We are not Christians. We do not adhere to the laws and commandments of the Bible nor do we have to.

We are starting to stray off the original topic of this thread, so perhaps we should end our discussion here. I doubt we will ever see eye to eye anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowyMacie
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you have some source, or are you just going by the popular myth? I'm fairly certain the consensus is that GID has no firmly established etiology

Do you have a source for your previous statements? Two people asked you. One. Two.

As for the "popular myth", I am not sure what you think is a myth. Given the post you quoted, I'm guessing that you might be referring to the evidence of brains developing opposite of the sex of the body. Since there is evidence, by definition, not a myth.

Lacking "firmly established etiology" doesn't make something a myth. Continuing to call Gender Dysphoria by the outdated term "Gender Identity Disorder" seems like a desperate move to hold on to the idea that it is a disorder even though it isn't.

Reactions: Red Fox
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
As to some posts:

ambassadorOT_zpsb490d551.jpg

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If a transgender or gay etc was in a car accident I would save them, if I they were in a fire I would save them. I would attempt to help any human being as I am now in their spiritual state of mind so if ppl want to see it as bigotry or judgemental then so be it.... Do as u wish or persuaded todo in your own minds! I am not walking softly or on egg shells bc if u want that go to all these sensationalists churches.... I mean Joel Olsteen or Rick Warren even Joice Meyers would want to offend u at your expense!

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes I understand all that. And I am in a quandary as to what should be done with/to/for these people.

It has been a concern of mine since the 1970s when I read about a guy who was in jr. high school and all of a sudden started to bleed "down there." (behind the scrotum) Turned out "he" was actually a female but had male parts. That was "his" first period. No one knew.

AFAIK, the Church as a whole (or even major denominations) have never fully addressed this issue. Either they say such a person should not ever get married or have sex, (which ignores the fact that ONLY those with a supernatural gift of celibacy can properly do that) or they have embraced the gay agenda that says homosexual relations are ok. Neither approach is biblically correct. There needs to be intense prayer and fasting for the proper way to address this issue.

way I look at it when it comes to transgender folk is that if physically there can be this huge disconect between outward sex and chromosonal sex, that how hard is it to believe that there is the same thing mentally, that through some issue such as hormonal imbalance and such growing up that someone isn't physically male, but the brain developed female or vice versa. We know that many things can play havock with how people are.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If a transgender or gay etc was in a car accident I would save them, if I they were in a fire I would save them. I would attempt to help any human being as I am now in their spiritual state of mind so if ppl want to see it as bigotry or judgemental then so be it.... Do as u wish or persuaded todo in your own minds!

And you do as well. However, I have not been persuaded of anything except that the best available treatment for gender dysphoria is transition and that wasn't by justification or mental wrangling, but by studies on the subject.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
America has never been the kingdom of God in the first place. It is not a Christian nation nor has ever really been. You and many other Christians cannot honestly expect non-Christians to behave like you expect Christians to behave. We are not Christians. We do not adhere to the laws and commandments of the Bible nor do we have to.

We are starting to stray off the original topic of this thread, so perhaps we should end our discussion here. I doubt we will ever see eye to eye anyway.
I think we need to look at the supposedly 10 "lost" tribes n their kingdoms.... Abraham was to have many ppl n many "great" nations!?

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And you do as well. However, I have not been persuaded of anything except that the best available treatment for gender dysphoria is transition and that wasn't by justification or mental wrangling, but by studies on the subject.
Not delusional but what would shock u as far as sin if it came right out in the open? If sin was ramped in the public arena? Nothing shocks ppl anymore in our society bc we have been indoctrinated to it all..., I call it trauma based mind control.. If u think the elite doesn't spend billions on commercials n it does influence u then what is Hollywood filth doing to your minds!?

Upvote 0

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I think we need to look at the supposedly 10 "lost" tribes n their kingdoms.... Abraham was to have many ppl n many "great" nations!?

No, thank you. With all due respect, I am not interesting in discussing that topic in the least, not in this thread or in any other thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not delusional but what would shock u as far as sin if it came right out in the open? If sin was ramped in the public arena? Nothing shocks ppl anymore in our society bc we have been indoctrinated to it all..., I call it trauma based mind control.. If u think the elite doesn't spend billions on commercials n it does influence u then what is Hollywood filth doing to your minds!?

I'm just supposed to accept transition is a sin just because?

Otherwise this statement is completely off topic.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As well as the mention of Indian history and religion, when neither topic has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand in the first place.
Yes and No as we must know where it is coming from ;This is not a secular site in case you had not noticed ,so mentioning the 'roots' of this condition of transgender is not off topic .

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes and No as we must know where it is coming from ;This is not a secular site in case you had not noticed ,so mentioning the 'roots' of this condition of transgender is not off topic .

By all means, please describe how the roots of transgender are tied into that.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jane_the_Bane

Gaia's godchild
Feb 11, 2004
✟168,333.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
UK-Greens
Can't be a practicing sinner n be a Christian.... Yahweh talked a lot about sexual perversions if Yahweh condemned the fallen angels n Sodom n Gomorrah what more do u think he's going to do to those that will not repent!?
Ah, you mean the cities that were obliterated because their rich elites did nothing to help the destitute?

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let me bring a different perspective: God intended transwomen to be female and transmen to be male, but due to the fallen creation, they were born with the wrong body...much like how people are born with broken or missing body parts.
Yes, I am well aware of what the Bible is, thank you, having spent the majority of my life in the church. First, thou shalt not kill. Jesus expanded that commandment and said if you hate another person, then you are a murderer in God's eyes (1 John 3:15). Second, thou shalt no commit adultery. Jesus expanded that commandment too and said that if you look at a woman with lust, you have committed adultery with her already in your heart (Matthew 5:27-28). The Bible also says that the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars will have their part in the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8). So, considering all of these scriptures warning people of the dire consequences for their sins, many Christians should be more careful before they start casting stones at other people.
The few transgnder people I have met I would treat like I do any other ,but if they insist that I call them by the opposite sex to which they have been born I would now avoid them as I am being forced to enter into their disphoria ,their 'false world', which is what evil intends that we do and we all become 'mad' as satan planned .The world is now completely 'satan' run and is falling to pièces .

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you have some source, or are you just going by the popular myth? I'm fairly certain the consensus is that GID has no firmly established etiology
Google "Causes of gender dysphoria", you'll find plenty. I'm on my phone so actually linking one is too difficult for the level I care about winning this argument.

Can't be a practicing sinner n be a Christian.... Yahweh talked a lot about sexual perversions if Yahweh condemned the fallen angels n Sodom n Gomorrah what more do u think he's going to do to those that will

not repent!?
It's already been well established being transgender inheritly has nothing to do with homosexuality. If someone transitions and remains celibate, what sin would they have committed?

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
way I look at it when it comes to transgender folk is that if physically there can be this huge disconect between outward sex and chromosonal sex, that how hard is it to believe that there is the same thing mentally, that through some issue such as hormonal imbalance and such growing up that someone isn't physically male, but the brain developed female or vice versa. We know that many things can play havock with how people are.
I agree with this ,but when people are 'sick' we try to get to the root of it,to tryto heal the person , not go along with the 'Madness, unless you have an agenda to destroy the way the world was designed .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.