Transgender "Inclusive"Language:Where does it end and begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The few transgnder people I have met I would treat like I do any other ,but if they insist that I call them by the opposite sex to which they have been born I would now avoid them as I am being forced to enter into their disphoria ,their 'false world', which is what evil intends that we do and we all become 'mad' as satan planned .The world is now completely 'satan' run and is falling to pièces .

Satan isn't behind transgender people. Indications are pointing toward hormone interaction in the womb causing the brain to develop opposite of the body. Just like how hormone interaction can cause the body to develop opposite of the hormones.

Asking for respect doesn't "force" you to do anything, let alone to "enter into their disphoria".

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree with this ,but when people are 'sick' we try to get to the root of it,to tryto heal the person , not go along with the 'Madness, unless you have an agenda to destroy the way the world was designed .

Agenda...

Transition does heal the person.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Google "Causes of gender dysphoria", you'll find plenty. I'm on my phone so actually linking one is too difficult for the level I care about winning this argument.

It's already been well established being transgender inheritly has nothing to do with homosexuality. If someone transitions and remains celibate, what sin would they have committed?
No sin would be committed if celibate.... If they walk around crossing dressing n acting the part now that is perpetuating the sin.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ah, you mean the cities that were obliterated because their rich elites did nothing to help the destitute?

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49
U know that the historical history of Sodom n Gomorrah!? Not feeding aliens or passer-bys unto death.... Their bi-laws lol....if u didn't give them their sexual desires u were starved to death... One of their laws if they hit u over the head that made u bleed u had to pay them.... I Forget the exact word that explained the law but u get the drift....

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What does "acting the part" even mean?
U know exactly what I'm saying.... More than metrosexual but acting homosexual... In plain words acting flamboyant.... Acting in extremes to resemble a dude or acting in extremes to resemble a women...

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
U know exactly what I'm saying.... More than metrosexual but acting homosexual... In plain words acting flamboyant.... Acting in extremes to resemble a dude or acting in extremes to resemble a women...

No I didn't know that's what you were saying and thanks for clarifying.

I regret to inform you that we are not stereotypes. There is no "acting the part" of being transgender.

As for your mention of cross dressing, there is a lot of Deuteronomy that nobody follows. Why should anyone feel compelled to obey Deuteronomy 22:5 and not the rest of it?

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No I didn't know that's what you were saying and thanks for clarifying.

I regret to inform you that we are not stereotypes. There is no "acting the part" of being transgender.

As for your mention of cross dressing, there is a lot of Deuteronomy that nobody follows. Why should anyone feel compelled to obey Deuteronomy 22:5 and not the rest of it?
I have Personally implemented a such as I can n honor the rest of Torah.... Governmental system or constitutional law is not implemented but will be reinstated when Yahushua comes back

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have implemented a such as I can n honor the rest of Torah.... Governmental system or constitutional law is not implemented but will be reinstated when Yahushua comes back

What do you mean you've implemented it such as you can? Should it not be imperative to honor it completely?

There is also disagreement over what it actually means. Many scholars take the position it was more about a woman trying to impersonate a warrior or a man hiding among the women for the purposes of fornication, neither of which is at issue here.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What do you mean you've implemented it such as you can? Should it not be imperative to honor it completely?

There is also disagreement over what it actually means. Many scholars take the position it was more about a woman trying to impersonate a warrior or a man hiding among the women for the purposes of fornication, neither of which is at issue here.
Yes I follow the dietary laws, feast days n the sabbath rest n I follow the laws according to what regulates me but do not implement corporal punishment onto others.. Ppl that are not citizens of the kingdom have more problems than laws that do not apply to them, no!?
Guess the question is do u want to be saved n Belong to the kingdom!? Yahweh wants to give mercy but at true repentance

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jane_the_Bane

Gaia's godchild
Feb 11, 2004
✟168,333.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
UK-Greens
U know that the historical history of Sodom n Gomorrah!?
As opposed to - what? The ahistorical history? Ezekiel specifies why these cities were supposedly destroyed, and it's got nothing to do with sex.
Even if we ignore that and focus only on the Lot episode, we're still dealing with a rapist mob whose sin very obviously consists of sexual violence - the gender of their potential victims (do angels even *have* a gender?) is irrelevant.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
As opposed to - what? The ahistorical history? Ezekiel specifies why these cities were supposedly destroyed, and it's got nothing to do with sex.
Even if we ignore that and focus only on the Lot episode, we're still dealing with a rapist mob whose sin very obviously consists of sexual violence - the gender of their potential victims (do angels even *have* a gender?) is irrelevant.
There is more historical details n background.... The bible is more about salvation than evidence.. The book of Enoch, jubilee, Jasher gives witness to angels roles etc... They had no reason for sex (didn't say they couldn't have sex) but angels looked at the daughters of men as fair n took all they wanted as wives!? Genesis 6

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes I follow the dietary laws, feast days n the sabbath rest n I follow the laws according to what regulates me but do not implement corporal punishment onto others..

Do you follow these ones:

make a parapet around your roof so that you may not bring the guilt of bloodshed on your house if someone falls from the roof.
Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear

Do you believe in Deuteronomy 22:28-29?

Ppl that are not citizens of the kingdom have more problems than laws that do not apply to them, no!?
Guess the question is do u want to be saved n Belong to the kingdom!? Yahweh wants to give mercy but at true repentance

Again, I see no need to repent for transition. As I've seen, your posts link your belief in the sin of transition to be homosexuality related and it has nothing to do with homosexuality. The cross dressing one is debatable at best. What sin would I be repenting of?

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,

A reference and a commentary: http://www.academia.edu/7874792/The_Books_of_Enoch_Jubilees_and_Jasher_To_Read_or_not_to_Read

In conclusion, it is clear that the Books of Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher are not Canonical in any sense.

Enoch and Jubilees were the 3rd and 2nd Century BC products of an oppressed nation, and later sectarian societies, such as those at Qumran. They do not endorse the Biblical narrative, nor do they add anything of value. At most, they are
Midrashim
that were developed within the philosophical mind-set of the Hasmonean Dynasty (167-47BC), at least, they are heretical works that can only lead astray, as knowing the names, doings and histories of the Angels (Enoch), or reading the edited Genesis account with fully annotated dates (as in Jubilees) cannot help to understand the message of the 66 Canonical books of the Bible, which do not contain even a smidgen of a reference to such studies of angels or dates. Even the calendars developed in the first two books are completely unrealistic and devoid of any real spiritual meaning beyond the books. Jasher is a relatively modern book, and also proved, by Jewish scholars, to be fraudulent in spiritual matters. These books are therefore not for the spiritual upliftment, or biblical study, of any serious biblical scholar, and should be avoided at all costs.
------------------
Then hopefully we can get back on track here.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is because we live in a fallen world.

And due to that people can be disconnected between what they feel and are because they are literally both male and female, their body may be male, but their mind is esentially female, who gets to dictate wich should be the true sex? It can't be chromosones as it's been shown they often don't comport, so if someone is chrmosonally male but physically female can't we make them male if they want? How about mentally?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree with this ,but when people are 'sick' we try to get to the root of it,to tryto heal the person , not go along with the 'Madness, unless you have an agenda to destroy the way the world was designed .

Ummmm except that when mentally they are female the heal is to make the body comport to their mind, the mind is dominate, what someone looks like isn't often who they are, and shouldn't the thing that is dominate decide? You can stick a human brain in a cats body and they are still human, just in a cats body.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

People should not base medical decisions on personal beliefs. Or we end up attempting to beat demons out of people instead of offering treatments that are actually effective.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People should not base medical decisions on personal beliefs. Or we end up attempting to beat demons out of people instead of offering treatments that are actually effective.

I also don't get why healing can't include transitioning i't slike they are stuck on one thing and reject all other options.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I also don't get why healing can't include transitioning i't slike they are stuck on one thing and reject all other options.

I presume it has to do with their idea that they somehow know it to be a sin. I have not really understood how people can be so certain about these things being sins. It is not like there is a clear commandment "Though shalt not transition to your identified gender!". Given how often Christians have gotten things wrong in the past (and killed people over it) I would think erroring on the side of caution would be the way to go. Some Christians just seem so certain that it is not possible for them to be wrong about spiritual matters.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thought you were against the idea that our body parts define who we are? Are these not your words: "I think there is a lot more to our real identity, than only which sexual organs we were born with." So why are you now claiming that our body parts define who we are?
understood :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.