Transgender "Inclusive"Language:Where does it end and begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelyGiselle

Jul 19, 2015
Miami,Florida
✟899.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For those who support the transgender agenda, since everyone and everything human related on the planet should literally be re-defined to help these folks feel better about themselves, and since civilization itself should be re-defined, where does it begin and end?

• So now pregnancy is not an issue women face or something exclusive to women.
According to the politically correct, liberal, social justice warrior elite, "men can be pregnant too now like Thomas Beatie".

Anyone who discusses pregnancy in a conversation using only "cis gendered" women, is a bigot right?

If a Doctor speaks with his patients using only "cis-gendered" labels, should he be fired for bigotry? fined for bigotry? Arrested for bigotry? What should happen?

Should all doctors now be required by federal law to speak in "trans inclusive" language with their pregnant patients?
  • Since pregnancy is now not an issue women face or something exclusive to women, abortion "rights" are now legitimately men's issues too.
Abortion clinics and planned parenthood clinics and other women's health clinics, should be required by federal law to use trans-inclusive language correct?
Cuz you know, "men can have abortions too". Now the issue of "pro-choice" is NOT about women's rights isn't it? It is about "men's rights too". Since men can become pregnant now and men can have abortion and men go through childbirth now.

So, should Doctors, like in the regular bulleted scenario above, also be required to speak in trans-inclusive language, to their patients when discussing an abortion option?
What should happen to the Doctor for not using trans-inclusive language when discussing the abortion?

• Since pregnancy and abortion are not about women's rights anymore, shouldn't Roe V. Wade be altered to add trans-inclusive language? You know, for special social justice warrior effects.
The beloved Roe V. Wade--- law of the land, should extend the full protection of reproductive freedom, to men. This has to be done by respecting people's identities who are not women going through a tough pregnancy.

It would be respectful to have trans-inclusive language in Roe V . Wade right?
Also, aren't pro-choice activists whose language exclude "pregnant men", bigots? Since you know, abortion "rights" extend to men cuz you know, men can get pregnant too now, since you know, pregnancy is not a woman's thing.

And so far, shouldn't the biology textbooks EVERYWHERE all around the world, be literally redefined to have "trans-inclusive" language in the topic of pregnancy period? Since you know, men can get pregnant too now, and since you know, transgenderism and inclusivity is a human right that the United Nations and world leaders should unite on to promote.

• Since men can transform into women now, what about menstrual pads, tampons, and other menstrual related products?
Social justice warriors UNITE! Menstrual product related commercials that only depict "cis-gendered" women, are bigoted and discriminatory. Shouldn't these commercials understand that men can have periods too? Duh! But what should happen to any of these menstrual related brands whose advertising is bigoted?
Should these companies pay a fine? Should the CEO be fired? Simple petition? Shouldn't these horrible bigots be arrested? What should happen?

Shouldn't there be a federal law requiring all menstrual relate products to have trans-inclusive labeling/packaging and imagery in advertising?

And so far, on all three bulleted points--As a result, shouldn't supermarkets and stores remove "cis-gendered" labeling in the aisles of the store, when dealing with the pregnancy items section and menstrual items section?
These "cis-gendered" store aisle labels aren't fair cuz you know, men can get pregnant too and can have periods. Duh!

• Since men can transform to women now, shouldn't the definition of "Mother" and "father" be re-defined literally everywhere?
Fathers are not only men and mothers are not only women. Men can be mothers too, and women can be fathers too. It's time for everyone on the planet to get with the program into the 22nd century.
But of course, shouldn't "Mother's Day" and "father's Day" hallmark commercials and other companies or brands celebrating these days, have trans-inclusive families and holiday cards and other imagery? What should happen to these horrible bigots? Should these companies be fined? Simple petition? Should the CEO be fired? Should the marketing team be arrested? What should happen to these bigots?

Also, the textbooks everywhere all around the world, need to make it clear that fatherhood is not exclusive to "cis-gendered" men and motherhood is not exclusive to "cis-gendered" women. The United Nations and world leaders need to step in on this issue and make it clear that any academic book and every dictionary needs to changed everywhere, the definition of "mother" and "father". Cuz you know, Caitlyn Jenner logically celebrated Father's day as a woman and father a few months ago.
Bigots need to get with the times and start incorporating trans-inclusive language and facts on this issue.
  • Since men can transform into women now, and men can transform into women, shouldn't all restrooms, shower rooms/locker room, etc be required to mix all men and women together?
You know, what exactly is the point of this OPPRESIIIIVE and bigoted separation between men and women? Not only should transgendered women be allowed to enter women's locker rooms/shower rooms and bathroom, but "cis-gendered" men should be allowed to enter women 's locker/shower rooms and bathrooms too right? Wouldn't it be great if federal law required ALL places with bathrooms and shower/locker rooms to include all men and women period?
Regardless if you are "transgendered","transitioning",or "cisgendered"? Wouldn't it awesome if the United Nations and world leaders came together to implement this everywhere too? You know, what should happen to horrible bigots who refuse? Fine? Arrest? CEO should get fired?

• Since men can transform into women now, and men can transform into women, shouldn't clothing department labels and all other stores with a clothing section, ban "men's and women's clothing"?
You know it is just sooo bigoted and closed minded, that clothing departments and any store with the clothes section have to segregate men and women. Isn't this exclusive against transgendered individuals and even crossdressers? This subliminally promotes the eviiill "cis-gendered" centered world right?

Why should there be a distinction between men and women's clothing? Clothes are clothes. So what should happen to these horrible bigots who separate men and women's clothing? Fine? Simple petition?Arrest? The CEO should be fired? You know, wouldn't it be great if Federal law required all stores remove the "men's" and "women's" clothing sections? The clothes should just be racked up together. And what about shoes!!!!?????

"men's"and women's" shoes section are also horribly bigoted. Not only should federal law include this too but shouldn't the UniteD Nations and world leaders step in to implement this in all nations everywhere? Trans people have feelings too and everyone period who wants to wear any clothing should not be offended to see these evil bigoted clothing departments segregate these items. Shame on them.

• Since men can transform into women, and women can transform into men, now is the time that people understand that sports gender separation is bigotry
Did you know, that horrible bigots are responsible for propagating the MYTH that men and women, boys and girls, are different? Also, these bigots help push hateful trans-exclusive rules in the world of sports. There should be no "ATP Tennis" and "WTA Tennis". There is no difference between male and female tennis players. And you know, since men can become a woman and a woman can become a man, then what's the point with the bigoted rules?
Equality is what's best. Men should be able to play against the women in singles.And women should be able to play against the men in singles. Also, why should this be exclusive to Tennis?

This should also apply to basketball, football, soccer, and every other sport.
Who says trans men cannot fight "cisgendered" men in boxing and MMA? Who says that cisgendered women cannot fight cisgendered men in boxing and MMA? Bigots.

Shouldn't sports organizations, that separate men and women games be punished?What should happen to these bigots? Fine? Arrest? Simple petition? CEO get fired? Shouldn't there be a Federal law, requiring sports organizations to remove the separation of "men's" and "women's" games? Also wouldn't it be great if the United Nations and world leaders, got together to remove this HORRIBLE SEGREGATION of the sexes in sports games?

Social justice warriors, UNITE!!!!!!
6e4583bcaa7ca4698cc20fd7dd56ed60.jpg

Last edited:

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nice try but you really didn't create a "back atcha" I bet you didn't even read the whole thing.

You dodge and deflect because you cannot tackle the issue at hand.
I asked you to explain a phrase you used. You've done nothing but dodge and backpedal since.

I'm not a liberal, FYI.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to address the question and issue at hand.
Again, back atcha.

At least my question actually IS straight forward. I can't actually work out what part of your... post... you think poses a question.

Upvote 0

LovelyGiselle

Jul 19, 2015
Miami,Florida
✟899.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I asked you to explain a phrase you used. You've done nothing but dodge and backpedal since.

I'm not a liberal, FYI.
Back atcha.

Since you are dodging the points in the post and the question, I'll directly ask you about one of the examples:

What should we do about the definition of "mother" and "father"?

Since some folks believe in "equality" and that a man can become a woman, what does this say about motherhood and fatherhood?

Is caitlyn jenner a mother? Is he a father?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Since you are dodging the points in the post and the question, I'll directly ask you about one of the exampled:

What should we do about the definition of "mother" and "father"?
I don't see any need to change the definition of either.
Since some folks believe in "equality" and that a man can become a woman, what does this say about motherhood and fatherhood?
I think this is a pretty simplistic view. Of the few transgender people I've met, none of them thought they would become a biologically reproductive member of the opposite gender.
Is caitlyn jenner a mother? Is he a father?
I don't know. What does she claim to be? Do her kids call her mum or dad? And ultimately, why should anyone outside her immediate family care in the slightest?

Now, care to answer my question(s)?

Upvote 0

LovelyGiselle

Jul 19, 2015
Miami,Florida
✟899.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Again, back atcha.

At least my question actually IS straight forward. I can't actually work out what part of your... post... you think poses a question.

Also, the question IS clearly there ABOVE as in all other posts. And the rest of the ppst is CLEARLY DETAILS for the question. You are dodging. Plain and simple.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Also, the question IS clearly there ABOVE as in all other posts. And the rest of the ppst is CLEARLY DETAILS for the question. You are dodging. Plain and simple.
I answered the questions you asked. What are you so angry about?

Upvote 0

LovelyGiselle

Jul 19, 2015
Miami,Florida
✟899.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I answered the questions you asked. What are you so angry about?

Wow. You've got to be kidding.You did not address the question AT ALL.And you dodged everything else mentioned in the post above. You obviously did not read.

You went right straight to "answer"

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wow. You've got to be kidding.You did not address the question AT ALL.And you dodged everything else mentioned in the post above. You obviously did not read.

You went right straight to "answer"
What are you talking about? Post 12, I quoted each question you asked and responded to each!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.