Transgender "Inclusive"Language:Where does it end and begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Yes dear, but that cannot happen without God letting or assigning him to help you. For me it was Jerome Biblically, when I was younger, about 40 or so.

When Jerome helped me, I was able to understand the Bible better. Guess what his specialty was on earth?

Once, done though, Jerome went to help someone else. His name is Father John. I noticed instantly, after that transfer had taken place. Apparently in my case, God wanted me to understand something about what the Catholic Church calls the Communion (helping) of saints.

Your situation sounds identical in kind to my life, and how nice it is a Hebrew. You are aware that God The Father Had HIs Son Killed, aren't you? It's in The Old Testament somewhere.

Notice all those people who have given the Jews a hard time, in that respect. The romans did not kill Jesus for real, neither did the Jews. The Father of Jesus killed Jesus. His own Father had Him killed.

Hebrews or Jews are wonderful, and that is the way God sees them, and it seems as though you are Blessed by God, with God allowing that man to help you.

LOVE,
Our sin killed Jesus. He layed His life down for the Joy set before Him. This is a requirement of the Justice of God. Either man had to die or God had to die. So Jesus died in our place. Even He prayed and asked the Father if there was not another way. But no other way was found for us to be saved. We would have perished if He had not died for us. That is why God so love the world that He gave His son for us.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

Enough is enough. There is way too much bickering and flaming going on despite clean ups and mod hats, and ambassador hats. This thread is staying closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.