• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Trans woman beaten

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by rambot, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Pommer

Pommer Autodidact polymath Supporter

+4,838
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    If a male-to-female transsexual is able to live with the sexual equipment their body sports, then they do not suffer from gender-dysphoria.

2. coffee4u

coffee4u Well-Known Member

+2,323
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Not anymore, now the left would like to get a way with teaching first graders masturbation and having little girls view adult semi erect penises.

3. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+6,387
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Then why is it that I love dogs but consider little kids to mostly be annoying?

4. bekkilyn

bekkilyn Contemplative Christian Supporter

+7,171
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    In 2020 I believed that the left was friendlier to women and children, supporting programs like paid family leave and health care, but even though it's been a few months, I'm still not really over my shock at finding out just how much hatred and contempt the left really has for women and children. I just never imagined it. If you're a woman or child and you need help, don't run to anyone on the left because they'll just take the side of the abuser if he's anything other than a straight white male who doesn't pretend to be a woman.

5. IceJad

IceJad Regular Member

+559
    Malaysia
    Lutheran
    Single
    Ok you win this round.
    dogsvskids.png

6. IceJad

IceJad Regular Member

+559
    Malaysia
    Lutheran
    Single
  7. coffee4u

+2,323
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, I assume if the abuser is a regular white male they would take the side of the woman and or child -not that I am positive on that, but I would assume so.

I have always been more towards the right but I have been learning a lot more about the left and its ideals this past couple of months and getting more disgusted by the day.

I believe the sexuliztion of children is something they are pushing for along side of trans rights. None of them blinked an eye about the man who showed himself to that little girl at the spa, not a peep. Even if they thought the woman was over reacting (I don't think so) what about that little girl?
    Sexulizion has become a normal part of life from TV to train ads, so classes given to 6 year olds on masturbation are the next step.
    First graders taught about masturbation
    Sex-ed teacher who taught 1st graders about masturbation leaves elite New York private school after furious parents complained
    How about health class teaching about healthy diet, exercise and tooth brushing? No, lets teach about touching ourselves because that's a great way to spend classroom time.

I use to think the left just stood for equality and pro choice. Now I don't even believe they stand for the equality of minorities after what I have been hearing. I think all their cries of right racism is a smoke screen to cover up their own racism.
    How does encouraging someone to view themselves as a victim help them? CRT would have black kids believe they are victims and white kids believe they were racist oppressors. As for the mixed kids will it be the paper bag test all over again to determine your level of victim hood/oppression? Plenty of literature around showing why victim mentality is bad idea for anybody. No matter a person's reasons for having that mentality, whether it comes from being a minority, from domestic violence or whatever the situation might be, it's not healthy.

8. coffee4u

+2,323
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
  9. bekkilyn

+7,171
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    Yes, the left won't let us say "pedophile" anymore when it comes to this perversion. We have to say "minor attracted person" now so that their feelings won't be hurt. Well what about the feelings of the children who are subjected to this abuse?

And the trans thing when it comes to children. Parents (usually woke mothers, father nowhere in sight) parading their male children dolled up in make-up and frilly dresses and showing him off and claiming he's a girl because he wanted to play with dolls a time or two or some other such thing for social media clicks and likes. Makes me sick. Don't say it's because the child wants it. No, that's all on the parents pushing it on their children. Children want to be unicorns and dinosaurs too.

10. Ana the Ist

Ana the Ist Aggressively serene!

+8,234
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    I hadn't heard of this.

Yeah I'm not actually saying it's a purely social construct, if that's what you got from my post.

I was trying to say that the idea that there are parts of a person's identity which are wholly unrelated to biology is ridiculous...

Especially if we're talking about gender.

11. Strathos

+6,387
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Citation needed?

12. bekkilyn

+7,171
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
  13. Pommer

Pommer Autodidact polymath Supporter

+4,838
    United States
    Deist
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
  14. bekkilyn

+7,171
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    You would have a great point except that outliers are considered the norm nowadays.

15. SilverBear

SilverBear Well-Known Member

+2,146
    Non-Denom
    Widowed
    Gender dysphoria is an anxiety disorder that some transexuals can have. it is not transsexualism itself.

16. bekkilyn

+7,171
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    So are you saying that there is no objective reality at all for transsexualism to exist?

17. Strathos

+6,387
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    That again, makes no sense.

I could mention a lot of right-wing people (Josh Duggar, Roy Moore, all of the state legislators who refuse to outlaw child marriage, etc.) who not only support, but actively engage in pedophilia, does that mean it's fair to say that 'the right' in general is pro-pedophile?

18. bekkilyn

+7,171
    United States
    United Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Others
    Well it depends, are those on the right continuously making up new and longer labels for things in an attempt not to offend anyone who isn't a woman or a straight white male? Do they plan to cancel anyone who says "pedophile" instead of "minor attracted person"?

19. Strathos

+6,387
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Now you're just moving the goalposts. If you want to quote one crazy person no one has ever heard of as a model for everyone on the left, then I can do the same for the right, such as this. (Note that this was not just one person with no political power like your example, but rather an entire GOP controlled state legislature).

20. SilverBear

SilverBear Well-Known Member

+2,146
    Non-Denom
    Widowed
    the Professor in question said that there needs to be a way to differentiate those are attracted to minors but have never acted on these feelings "There are widespread assumptions that persons who are preferentially attracted to minors — often referred to as ‘pedophiles’ — are necessarily also predators and sex offenders. There are individuals who have unwanted attractions and never want to harm a child, but they’re unable to get the help that they want because they’re scared of the reaction. Getting them the help they want and need will protect children.”

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List