North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When did I say that?

You said the following in Post #24

"Unbelieving Jews... if an Orthodox Jew follows the commandments of the one God (out of love) and lives for the day Messiah comes and ushers in a time of peace and restoration... you are seriously calling him an unbeliever? Why? Because he lacks YOUR current understanding? That is a bit prideful, isn't it? You are using YOUR understanding (your CURRENT understanding) as the standard by which you judge others who call on the same God you do?"

Did you imply above that some Orthodox Jews are not unbelievers?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you know about orthodox Jewish debate? Are you a Jew? If not, then it's none of your business. That's what an Israeli would tell you.

The rubbish you're promulgating is nothing less than anti-semitic bovine excrement. You know nothing of which you write.

How do Orthodox Jews 'see their return' to Israel? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. They make aliyah. That is how they see it. They work, eat, sleep, pay taxes, and vote for their representatives in the Knesset - and then some. Israel is a functioning RENEWED Jewish state. They've got a flag and everything. ARE YOU BLIND? Or perhaps you are so inflamed with false pseudo-Christian dogma (Replacement Theology) that you can't or won't see the working of the hand of God.

I've heard and read about rebuilding the temple for years. Mostly this is a con fostered by evangelical Christian roaming preachers to suck extra donations out of the pockets of gullible believers. These persons are parasites upon the body of Christ and ought not be given any credence at all. I first heard the rebuilding story forty years ago. There still isn't a temple is there? Do you know why? There are major problems with the idea.

First of all if a third temple, referred to prophetically as Ezekiel's temple, is to be constructed it must be built on the exact same location where the first two were built; Solomon's temple & Herod's temple (the one Jesus visited). That location would be the City of David NOT the temple mount.

Consult scripture for validation of the location (instead of your tea leaves or your Christian tabloid rubbish or wherever else you get your poppycock). Take a look at Google maps too. The City of David is NOT within the boundary of the old city - Old Jerusalem. It's next to the Gihon spring, used by ancient priests for washings and cleanings from sacrifices as required by Mosaic Law. There is NO natural water source on the temple mount, but the City of David has such a source in the Gihon spring.

youTube has some excellent documentaries on this subject based upon recent archaeological discoveries. Check it out.

Items for a new temple have been made and warehoused, but are presently considered nothing more than museum piece replicas. All dressed up and nowhere to go. Our problem is inability to decide whether to build the temple at all.

Orthodox Jews are among the most confused of all Jews. They look to the coming of the messiah, but deny evidence that He has already come and the circumstances surrounding His return. (I personally doubt that many of them will accept Jesus the second time either - they are THAT opinionated.)

Orthodox Jews are divided among themselves as to what they really want and do not consider other Jews to be as Jewish as they themselves are (because the line of pharisees continues essentially unchanged from Jesus' day to the Orthodox Jews of today). Hypocrisy and self-pride is their hallmark. Orthodox Jews are so opinionated they won't even debate a gentile and rarely consider a different variety of Jew to be worthy of their insight. Orthodox Jews are divided and confused about many things including but not limited to the third temple (also called Ezekiel's temple).

The matter of Israeli governance is for Israeli's to decide. That includes the construction (or not) of a third temple and where to put it. It includes what Orthodox Jews believe or don't believe or who they want to discuss it with.

It's really none of your business and certainly not for you to judge what the hand of God is doing there.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

The battle for the souls of modern Orthodox Jews is happening every day in the modern State of Israel.
Some things have not changed since the first century.

Zev Porat's ministry in Tel Aviv:

Orthodox Rabbi speaks Talmudic blasphemy against Christ in the video below.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unbelieving Jews... if an Orthodox Jew follows the commandments of the one God (out of love) and lives for the day Messiah comes and ushers in a time of peace and restoration... you are seriously calling him an unbeliever? Why? Because he lacks YOUR current understanding? That is a bit prideful, isn't it? You are using YOUR understanding (your CURRENT understanding) as the standard by which you judge others who call on the same God you do?

So, If a Devout Muslim follows the commandments of the one God of Abraham (out of love) and lives for the day Messiah comes and ushers in a time of peace and restoration... you are seriously calling him an unbeliever? Why? Because he lacks YOUR current understanding? That is a bit prideful, isn't it? You are using YOUR understanding (your CURRENT understanding) as the standard by which you judge others who call on the same God of Abraham that you do?

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, If a Devout Muslim follows the commandments of the one God of Abraham (out of love) and lives for the day Messiah comes and ushers in a time of peace and restoration... you are seriously calling him an unbeliever? Why? Because he lacks YOUR current understanding? That is a bit prideful, isn't it? You are using YOUR understanding (your CURRENT understanding) as the standard by which you judge others who call on the same God of Abraham that you do?
Prideful? That is the antithesis of what I am here. By being graceful to THEM, and being willing to allow God to draw those who don't look, think, and act like I do.... then I am not being prideful, if anything, I am eating my pride and acknowledging a greater work and perhaps a greater hope for God's grace in the life of others!

That said, I am not talking about Muslims, I am talking about the people who use what we call the OT (the Tanach) who love the God of Israel... the same one God we desire. And if God has said He has plans for them, and they are waiting on messiah to come and do what we are waiting on him to come and do... then I will let GOD do His job and I won't judge them.... I will rather stand benevolently toward them should they ever have questions I might be able and blessed to answer.

And if there were a frown-faced or dislike reaction option, I would give it for such a depressing, unedifying, and divisive post!

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am talking about the people who use what we call the OT (the Tanach) who love the God of Israel... the same one God we desire. And if God has said He has plans for them, and they are waiting on messiah to come and do what we are waiting on him to come and do... then I will let GOD do His job and I won't judge them.... I will rather stand benevolently toward them should they ever have questions I might be able and blessed to answer.

You are like a parent who makes excuses for their spoiled child, instead of showing them the truth and correcting them.

For modern Orthodox Jews who die without Christ, you are loving them to death, and hell, by standing back and waiting on them to ask you a question.

The modern Church's efforts to take the Gospel to Jews have been pitiful.

The suffering servant of Isaiah chapter 53, and the promise of the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and the timeline of Daniel 9 prove that the baby born in a manger is the Messiah promised in the Hebrew scriptures.

The modern Hebrew Roots movement's refusal to embrace the New Covenant, is part of the problem. They have failed to "cast out" the Sinai Covenant of "bondage" revealed by Paul in Galatians 4:24-31.

Forbidden Chapter in the Tanakh (Jewish Evangelism)

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am talking about the people... who love the God of Israel... the same one God we desire. And if God has said He has plans for them, and they are waiting on messiah to come and do what we are waiting on him to come and do... then I will let GOD do His job and I won't judge them.... I will rather stand benevolently toward them should they ever have questions I might be able and blessed to answer.

You do realize This also describes Followers of Islam, right?

They Love and worship the God Of Abraham, the same God of Abraham you love and worship, and they are likewise waiting on Messiah to come and do what you are waiting on Him to come and do. Indeed Muslims even go a step further toward unity with Christians than the Jews do, in that Muslims believe JESUS is coming again to do these things...

So whats the difference?

Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟18,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

They Love and worship the God Of Abraham, the same God of Abraham you love and worship, and they are likewise waiting on Messiah to come and do what you are waiting on Him to come and do. Indeed Muslims even go a step further toward unity with Christians than the Jews do, in that Muslims believe JESUS is coming again to do these things...

So whats the difference?

From YALE law - The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Hamas Charter Article 7

Quoting their satanic murdering pedophile puppet of the dragon, when he said

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Rumor has it among the clerics that Jews are planting Gharkad trees to hide behind. ROFL at their terrorist ideology.

Making any comparison between the Coming of the Messiah of the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with the expectation of Islam is blasphemous.

21st Century Crusader

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From YALE law - The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Hamas Charter Article 7

Quoting their satanic murdering pedophile puppet of the dragon, when he said

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Rumor has it among the clerics that Jews are planting Gharkad trees to hide behind. ROFL at their terrorist ideology.

Making any comparison between the Coming of the Messiah of the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with the expectation of Islam is blasphemous.

Doesn't your preferred eschaton likewise call for 2/3 of the worlds Jews to be violently exterminated sometime in our near future?
Maybe it's only ok when your side does it?
Is it simply that you don't want the Muslims to beat your guy to the Job?

Muslims, like many Christians, Believe Jesus was the Israelite Messiah incarnate who will come again and defeat the false messiah in the end days.
That's a fact.

Upvote 0

Episaw

Always learning
Nov 12, 2010
Drouin, Victoria, Australia
✟38,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Israel however was and is run by Athiest Jews, the real Israel would be a theocracy and would be most likely closer to messianic Jews or Eastern Orthodox Christians then today’s Jews. Although I don’t deny there are Rabbis in the Israeli government, but the leading members of the Knesset are Athiest Jews.
The atheistic Jews live in Tel Aviv.

Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟18,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Doesn't your preferred eschaton likewise call for 2/3 of the worlds Jews to be violently exterminated sometime in our near future?
Maybe it's only ok when your side does it?
Is it simply that you don't want the Muslims to beat your guy to the Job?

Muslims, like many Christians, Believe Jesus was the Israelite Messiah incarnate who will come again and defeat the false messiah in the end days.
That's a fact.

Will Two-Thirds of Israelis Perish?

Less than %50

There is a popular belief, even among Christian lovers of Israel, that according to Zechariah’s prophecy, two-thirds of the Jewish people in Israel “will be cut off and perish” (Zechariah 13:8). This interpretation is tied to the belief of how God will bring about Israel’s ultimate salvation. The theory being, that nothing short of near annihilation will ever be able to overcome their stubborn resistance to accepting Jesus as the Messiah.

Quite frankly, I believe it is dispassionate theological interpretations of Scripture like this that only reinforce Jewish resistance to the gospel. How can we loudly proclaim love for Israel one minute, and in the next breath, say, “oh well, it’s a shame, but up to four million more Jews must die before all Israel is saved.” I don’t buy it.

So - can Zechariah’s prophecy be understood another way? Let’s look at it. “It will come about in all the land, declares the Lord, that two parts in it will be cut off and perish; but the third will be left in it. And I will bring the third part through the fire, refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’” (Zechariah 13:8-9).

Instead of forecasting doom and gloom upon Israel, Christians ought to see the handwriting on the wall regarding their own nations. As Jeremiah also told Israel: “I am with you, declares the Lord, to save you; For I will completely destroy all the nations where I have scattered you” (Jeremiah 30:11).

Is there any nation on earth where a descendant of Abraham has not lived?

~~~

For the day of YHWH is near upon all the Nations: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. Obadiah 1:15

However it happens, there will be more Jews that survive the end times than members of the RCC, The mother of harlots combined.

Why is there an obelisk in the court-yard of the Vatican?

An obelisk is a monument to baal - aka satan

Any RCC members care to defend?

Called the Vatican Obelisk and sometimes Caligula's Obelisk

bel - baal it's in the name.

And just like YESHUA said a kingdom divided against itself can not stand - that you might understand why the pope kissed the quran.

statute of liberty is the queen of babylon

From the Official US Congressional medal of honor site.

In 1965 the Air Force MOH was created and it replaced the Minerva portrait with the head of the Statue of Liberty. Lady liberty has a pointed crown instead of a helmet. And she does stand for liberty although she is derived from the imagery of Semiramis, wife of Nimrod, and Queen of Babylon. Semiramis was famed for her beauty, strength, and wisdom and was said to have built the famous Hanging Gardens of Babylon. She purportedly reigned for 42 years after taking control from Nimrod. She is a mythical figure who might be somewhat based upon a historical figure.

CMOHS.org - Symbolism of the Medal of Honor

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What do you know about orthodox Jewish debate? Are you a Jew? If not, then it's none of your business. That's what an Israeli hasidim would tell you.

The rubbish you're promulgating is nothing less than anti-semitic bovine excrement. You know nothing of which you write.

How do Orthodox Jews 'see their return' to Israel? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. They make aliyah. That is how they see it.

Hasidim, as well as the other citizens of Israel, work, eat, sleep, pay taxes, and vote for their representatives in the Knesset - and then some. Israel is a functioning RENEWED Jewish state. They've got a flag and everything. ARE YOU BLIND? Or perhaps you are so inflamed with false pseudo-Christian dogma (Replacement Theology) that you can't or won't see the working of the hand of God.

I've heard and read about rebuilding the temple for years. Mostly this is a con fostered by evangelical Christian roaming preachers to suck extra donations out of the pockets of gullible believers. These persons are parasites upon the body of Christ and ought not be given any credence at all. I first heard the rebuilding story forty years ago. There still isn't a temple is there? Do you know why? There are major problems with the idea.

First of all if a third temple, referred to prophetically as Ezekiel's temple, is to be constructed it must be built on the exact same location where the first two were built; Solomon's temple & Herod's temple (the one Jesus visited). That location would be the City of David NOT the temple mount.

Unfortunately, there is considerable debate by Israelis as to whether the temple mount is appropriate or not - despite archeological evidence pointing to the City of David. The debate rages on while nothing is actually accomplished.

Muslims claim all of the temple mount as their own sacred ground. In the days of Jesus, the area was used to house several Roman cohorts. Each Roman cohort was about 500 men. Ft. Antonia, also located on the temple mount, is much too small to have housed Roman cohorts as well as their support facilities and animals, yet that is the modern assumption of its function. Look at a map. It's too small. The Romans used the entire temple mount for their purposes. Go there and look. At the base of the walls there are large amounts of ancient relics (garbage tossed over the walls by Roman soldiers.) The temple mount was owned and operated by gentiles, not Jews. It still is.

Consult scripture for validation of the location. Take a look at Google maps too. The City of David is NOT within the boundary of the old city - Old Jerusalem. It's next to the Gihon spring, used by ancient priests for washings and cleanings from sacrifices as required by Mosaic Law. There is NO natural water source on the temple mount, but the City of David has such a source in the Gihon spring.

youTube has some excellent documentaries on this subject based upon recent archaeological discoveries. Check it out.

Items for a new temple have been made and warehoused, but are presently considered nothing more than museum piece replicas. All dressed up and nowhere to go. Our problem is inability to decide whether to build the temple at all.

Orthodox Jews are among the most confused of all Jews. They look to the coming of the messiah, but deny evidence that He has already come and the circumstances surrounding His return. (I personally doubt that many of them will accept Jesus the second time either - they are THAT opinionated.)

Hasidim(*) are divided among themselves as to what they really want and do not consider other Jews to be as Jewish as they themselves are. Hasidim are so opinionated they rarely debate a gentile (they'll just turn around and walk away from you). Hasidim are undecided about many things including but not limited to the third temple - Ezekiel's temple.

The matter of Israeli governance is for Israeli's to decide. That includes the construction (or not) of a third temple and where to put it. It includes what Orthodox Jews believe or don't believe or who they want to discuss it with or not. This is why the gospels repeatedly record their response to Jesus' clever responses to their accusations - they would just turn and walk away from him. They still do when confronted with an argument they can't dispute.

It is wise to watch and listen and consider what God is doing in Israel today.

I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

- God speaking to Abram as quoted in Genesis 12:3

If you cannot believe scripture, then believe what your eyes see happening in Israel today.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) Hasidim or Hasidic Jews are also called Orthodox Jews. They wear long black coats and beards, long sideburns and oversized expensive hats some costing as much as $8,000 each. The line of pharisees described in the gospels did not die out. The Hasidim of today are basically unchanged Talmudic scholars (pharisees) of Jesus' day.

Many believe Jesus was a Karaite Jew because He rejected Talmudic traditions laws and ceremonies supported by the pharisees. The Son of God often argued with them - and never lost a dispute. Jesus quoted believed and lived Mosaic Law (Torah), the prophets and the writings only. He rejected the Talmudic law, ceremony and heresies promulgated by the pharisees/hasidim.

Dont think for a second the Israeli flag is the hand of God at work.He didn't give them that idol to worship.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

So whats the difference?
Jews and Christians go FIRST to what we call the bible. We both have commentary (the Talmud, and Christians are not void of their own versions) but the bible is first. The Muslims use the Koran FIRST not the bible... so their weight isn't on "Scripture" it is on, well... their version of a latter day saint. That's the difference.

But again... I prefer to just allow GOD to make those judgement. Not judging unto condemnation means not determining the eternal fate of another, that is purely and singularly God's job. If you want to back me into a corner for allowing God to do what God said he would do... try, but I won't play. And the fact that you know your last post was somewhat offensive and you didn't bother to try and make sure there was no division between brothers... speaks loudly about you.

There are a number of people on this site that just aren't worth taking the time to talk to for a number of different reasons. Not agreeing is NOT one of those reasons... but HOW we disagree is. You're getting close.

Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
1 John 2:22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son.

Have you ever once heard a Christian say Jesus isn't the Christ or Jesus isn't the messiah?

Think about what your saying.
Yes ..I do actually think about what I am saying . And I am well aware that there are many ways to deny Jesus as the Christ just as Israel worshiped God with their mouths but their hearts went after covetousness . " John said , there are many anti-christ . As it is written " For the name of God is blasphemed among the gentiles through you. " There are many false Christ as jesus predicted . Would you be led astray by anyone claiming to be Jesus even of they did miracles ? I did not think so . How about a Muslim doing miracles ? I did not think so . How about a false body of believers who are not following the spirit of truth but another Jesus ? How about if they supported Israel and could produce fire from the sky ? What if they were able to transmit actual images through thin air ? This would be a dark art when scripture was recorded ...miraculous even ..But we call it nuclear weapons and television .
Israel continually denied the Father and made alliances with other countries . There are many ways to deny both the Father and the Son. For example ..Cursed is the man who trust in man and makes the flesh the arm of his strength . If I were going to exalt man and deny the savior ...I would deny the saving power of the Crucifixion and the work of God through His perfect sacrifice , Jesus and form a more perfect union ...maybe a government of man that "allows" the existence of God but denies His Son so that we may all get along . And if you deny his Son , then you have neither the Father nor the Son . Look in the constitution or the declaration and find the name of Jesus of Nazareth . ( The framers were mostly deist ....no denying God , just His Son . )

• Agree
Reactions: Barney2.0
Upvote 0

SonOfZion

Jun 26, 2018
Earth
✟18,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes ..I do actually think about what I am saying . And I am well aware that there are many ways to deny Jesus as the Christ just as Israel worshiped God with their mouths but their hearts went after covetousness . " John said , there are many anti-christ . As it is written " For the name of God is blasphemed among the gentiles through you. " There are many false Christ as jesus predicted . Would you be led astray by anyone claiming to be Jesus even of they did miracles ? I did not think so . How about a Muslim doing miracles ? I did not think so . How about a false body of believers who are not following the spirit of truth but another Jesus ? How about if they supported Israel and could produce fire from the sky ? What if they were able to transmit actual images through thin air ? This would be a dark art when scripture was recorded ...miraculous even ..But we call it nuclear weapons and television .
Israel continually denied the Father and made alliances with other countries . There are many ways to deny both the Father and the Son. For example ..Cursed is the man who trust in man and makes the flesh the arm of his strength . If I were going to exalt man and deny the savior ...I would deny the saving power of the Crucifixion and the work of God through His perfect sacrifice , Jesus and form a more perfect union ...maybe a government of man that "allows" the existence of God but denies His Son so that we may all get along . And if you deny his Son , then you have neither the Father nor the Son . Look in the constitution or the declaration and find the name of Jesus of Nazareth . ( The framers were mostly deist ....no denying God , just His Son . )

Those that are presently ruling over His people in Jerusalem will not escape the overflowing scourge. Isaiah 28:14

The covenant of Death that they have made with hell, shall be annulled Isaiah 28:18

A consumption is determined upon the whole earth. Isaiah 28:22

~

Why is there a destruction determined upon the whole earth?

As Prophesied "In those days and in that time" A Hebrew idiom for the last generation, YHWH would bring back the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem Joel 3:1 And that He would bring All the nations into the Valley of Jehoshaphat (Translated: YHWH Judges) And He tells us the reason for Judgement - It is For His people Israel that are scattered and because the nations parted His Land Joel 3:2

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My Land.

The nations "did it" already democratically, Judah was sold out to Grecians - The place where democracy originated! By a UN Vote!

And Judah was sold out, that they should be removed far from their borders, and told that they are the invaders on the Land that the the ALMIGHTY Has given them

Joel 3:6
The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might move them far from their border.

Joel 3:7
Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Joel 3:9 ...
prepare for war...

~

When was the first time ever publicly and politically did another nation pressure Israel to accept a two state solution? The Covenant of Death.

It was when g w bush mentioned it as his plan to bring peace to the Middle East in the roadmap for peace speech he gave in 2002. Ezekiel 36:5

Ezekiel 36:5
Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the Nations, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My Land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

365 days a year His eyes are on Jerusalem. Isaiah 62:6-7

From the Official US Congressional medal of honor site.

In 1965 the Air Force MOH was created and it replaced the Minerva portrait with the head of the Statue of Liberty. Lady liberty has a pointed crown instead of a helmet. And she does stand for liberty although she is derived from the imagery of Semiramis, wife of Nimrod, and Queen of Babylon. Semiramis was famed for her beauty, strength, and wisdom and was said to have built the famous Hanging Gardens of babylon. She purportedly reigned for 42 years after taking control from Nimrod. She is a mythical figure who might be somewhat based upon a historical figure.

CMOHS.org - Symbolism of the Medal of Honor

The most recognized symbol of the US is the queen of babylon. Jeremiah 50:28

Jeremiah 50:42
They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of babylon.

horses - Hebrew - cuwc

סוּס çûwç, soos; or סֻס çuç; from an unused root meaning to skip (properly, for joy); a horse (as leaping); also a swallow (from its rapid flight):—crane, horse (-back, -hoof).

Squadrons of them are coming

Israel Giving up the Gaza was a plan that originated with the usA, and forced upon Israel to accept, - The Very Same Day that Jews who had left their homes in the Gaza were no longer able to return to them - Katrina hit the usa usa usa - 8000 were forced to leave.

Katrina was the most destructive storm to strike the usa and the costliest storm in Usa history, causing $108 billion in damage

400,000 people were displaced

that was just a warning, but beginning with the Shepherds of babylon too her politicians, she has not repented of leading the nations to Part His Land and persist in meddling in His Land

When Israel is Invaded because the muslim hordes that believe the nations are supporting them in stealing the West Bank - It takes seven month to bury them, when that happen - Those in the usa flee, escape, run for your lives to survive.

maybe sooner

From her shepherds to the laity, they refuse to hear Him

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son.

Can you name a single Christian who says Jesus is not the Christ?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jews and Christians go FIRST to what we call the bible. We both have commentary (the Talmud, and Christians are not void of their own versions) but the bible is first.

Name one Jew today who follows the Law of Moses.
Just one will do.
(Remember, to be a Jew in Gods eyes, one MUST follow the Law. If a jew does not follow the law, all of it, He is cut off from among the people and stripped of His inheritance, and considered by God to be a Heathen.)

Think carefully. Name one Jew Today who follows the Law.

I'll give you a hint...None do.
Todays Jews are either Gentile converts or descendants of Gentile converts to the Post Christian, man-made religion of the Babylonian Talmud... they have nothing in common with the pre desolation Hebrew people... they do not share the same religion, they do not have the same politics and they have no verifiable genetic relationship to even one single pre desolation Hebrew person. Not even one. You and I probably have as much if not more Abrahamic DNA that the Most devout, orthodox Jew you can find in all of Israel today.

The Muslims use the Koran FIRST not the bible... so their weight isn't on "Scripture" it is on, well... their version of a latter day saint. That's the difference.

Do Muslims worship the God Of Abraham or not?
I'm not asking if they Worship him CORRECTLY (I happen to believe they don't worship the God of Abraham correctly and are equally as lost as the Jew who, without Christ, also worships the same God of Abraham INCORRECTLY, and is therefore just as lost as the Muslim (or Hindu, or Buddhist, or Atheist, New Ager, Zoroastrian, Wiccan, etc...).

If you want to back me into a corner for allowing God to do what God said he would do... try, but I won't play. And the fact that you know your last post was somewhat offensive and you didn't bother to try and make sure there was no division between brothers... speaks loudly about you.

Since you have not given me the job of deciding what you choose to find offensive and what you don't, I'm not going play that blame game.

If you are offended by anything anyone says, it's on you friend. You alone are in charge of choosing what offends you and what does not. You did not give me the power to make that choice for you. That you would seek hold me responsible for what you personally CHOOSE to find offensive, speaks loudly about you.

There are a number of people on this site that just aren't worth taking the time to talk to for a number of different reasons. Not agreeing is NOT one of those reasons... but HOW we disagree is. You're getting close.

You are always free to choose not to respond to me. Even use the ignore feature if you like.

I personally don’t ignore anyone here. I prefer not to shelter myself from what makes me uncomfortable.

I’m not interested in protecing myself from the icky stuff.

But I'm not here to change your mind.. I'm here for the lurkers, the readers who are reading all sides with an open heart... Changing the hearts of the already hardened folks entrenched, heels dug into their chosen paradigm, is a futile exercise. I'm here to give the lurkers a full understanding of my perspective. That folks disagree only helps clarify my position to them, So i eagerly await disagreement regardless of HOW. I'm not in this for "me me me me" and How I feel treated by others here... I'm in it for the edification of the real truth seekers behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Name one Jew today who follows the Law of Moses.
Just one will do.
(Remember, to be a Jew in Gods eyes, one MUST follow the Law. If a jew does not follow the law, all of it, He is cut off from among the people and stripped of His inheritance, and considered by God to be a Heathen.)

Think carefully. Name one Jew Today who follows the Law.

I'll give you a hint...None do.
Todays Jews are either Gentile converts or descendants of Gentile converts to the Post Christian, man-made religion of the Babylonian Talmud... they have nothing in common with the pre desolation Hebrew people... they do not share the same religion, they do not have the same politics and they have no verifiable genetic relationship to even one single pre desolation Hebrew person. Not even one. You and I probably have as much if not more Abrahamic DNA that the Most devout, orthodox Jew you can find in all of Israel today.

Do Muslims worship the God Of Abraham or not?
I'm not asking if they Worship him CORRECTLY (I happen to believe they don't worship the God of Abraham correctly and are equally as lost as the Jew who, without Christ, also worships the same God of Abraham INCORRECTLY, and is therefore just as lost as the Muslim (or Hindu, or Buddhist, or Atheist, New Ager, Zoroastrian, Wiccan, etc...).

Since you have not given me the job of deciding what you choose to find offensive and what you don't, I'm not going play that blame game.

If you are offended by anything anyone says, it's on you friend. You alone are in charge of choosing what offends you and what does not. You did not give me the power to make that choice for you. That you would seek hold me responsible for what you personally CHOOSE to find offensive, speaks loudly about you.

You are always free to choose not to respond to me.

But I'm not here to change your mind.. I'm here for the lurkers, the readers who are reading all sides with an open heart... Changing the hearts of the already hardened folks entrenched, heels dug into their chosen paradigm, is a futile exercise. I'm here to give the lurkers a full understanding of my perspective. That folks disagree only helps clarify my position to them, So i eagerly await disagreement regardless of HOW. I'm not in this for "me me me me" and How I feel treated by others here... I'm in it for the edification of the real truth seekers behind the scenes.
I am not even reading your post. I did see as I scrolled down your comment about being here for lurkers, but you're not here for "lurkers," you're here to pat yourself on the back whenever you have a chance. You could have made this right, built a bridge between two people, but no... you double down and continue so off to ePurgatory you go. :)

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not even reading your post. I did see as I scrolled down your comment about being here for lurkers, but you're not here for "lurkers," you're here to pat yourself on the back whenever you have a chance. You could have made this right, built a bridge between two people, but no... you double down and continue so off to ePurgatory you go. :)
Carry on friend.
Stay safe.

Upvote 0