Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes Scripture speaks of the Man of Sin, Little Horn, Beast etc.... I'm asking where scripture teaches that these entities are:
1) The same individual
2) Biblically Identified as antichrist
He has MANY NAMES Just like our Lord Jesus had many names....
You sure about that?

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13
Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born for us, a son will be given to us, and the government will be on His shoulders. He will be named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

Also Prince of Princes, King of Kings, Yesuah, (Salvation).

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for addressing two of the points listed
Please address the other identifying characteristics listed.

I addressed the 3rd point on my last post but here it is again.

10 months later in July 2015, news comes out that Turkey will finally join the coalition against ISIS.

Turkey finally joins the ISIS fight. Should we be worried?
Oh-oh, Turkey has finally joined the fight against ISIS: Brian Stewart

Why Turkey Has Finally Declared War on ISIS
Why Turkey Has Finally Declared War on ISIS

Is this another coincidence because this was what Daniel wrote: "And another shall arise after them"

Daniel 7:24 New King James Version (NKJV)
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.

And this is also what the guy in the link wrote in #3. Is all this just a coincidence? I don't know but there's more reasons to believe the a/c is a muslim, especially if the tribulation starts today.

3. It came up after the ten horns had been established.

10 months later after the coalition was formed, Turkey joined the coalition against ISIS also. This is consistent of what Daniel wrote about another shall rise after them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. It was to uproot three horns.
5. It was to be greater than the others.
6. It was to be different than the others.
7. It was to have eyes like the eyes of a man and speak great words against God.
8. It was to make war on God's saints.
9. It would think to change times and laws.
10.The saints were to be handed over to it for a time and times and half a time.
11. It shall devour the whole earth.
12. It shall reign until the Ancient of Days comes.
13. Its dominion will be taken away.

Identifying the Antichrist | Prophecy of Daniel | Religious and Political System

Daniel goes on to say,

After Turkey joined the coalition, it does things different from the others. Unlike the others who are fighting ISIS, Turkey indirectly are also killing Iraqis in Mosul. And Iraq is one of the ten in the coalition too. Another coincidence? I don't know but it's getting more interesting.

Turkey’s Push to Join Battle for Mosul Inflames Tension With Iraq
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/24/w...or-mosul-inflames-tension-with-iraq.html?_r=1

Iraq-Turkey tension rises amid battle for Mosul

Iraq Threatens War Over Turkey's Troop Presence, Buildup
Iraq Threatens War Over Turkey's Troop Presence, Buildup | Military.com

Iraq Threatens Turkey With War After Erdogan Deploys Tanks To Iraqi Border
Iraq Threatens Turkey With War After Erdogan Deploys Tanks To Iraqi Border | Zero Hedge

Iraq ‘ready for war’ with Turkey over who should control Mosul after Isis

Iraq ‘ready for war’ with Turkey over who should control Mosul

Is what's happening in Iraq right now between Turkey and Iraq what Daniel prophesied about 3 horns being uprooted? I don't know but I do know Turkey will someday destroy Egypt and Lebanon, two other Arab countries in the coalition. Another coincidence? I don't know.

Against Egypt: Ezekiel 31, Ezekiel 32, Jeremiah 46.

Against Lebanon (Tyre): Ezekiel 26, Isaiah 23.

7. It was to have eyes like the eyes of a man and speak great words against God.
10.The saints were to be handed over to it for a time and times and half a time.

All events from #5 to #13 are still future that will take place in the tribulation. Therefore I can't provide any news until it happens.

However, I will share this one bit of information I've held out the last two years when it first came out around March 2015 as I'm not interested in getting into debates over who the a/c will be.

I'm really not interested in controversy over who the a/c will be, all I'm gonna say to everyone reading this is there's a bigger much more powerful caliphate coming soon that will make ISIS look like child's play. ISIS is just a stepping stone and a puppet for Turkey. Whoever you guys believe who he is is fine with me.

'Get ready for Erdogan's caliphate,' official in Turkey's ruling party says

‘The caliph is coming, get ready,’ pro-Erdogan Turkish politician tweets

Get ready for Erdoğan’s caliphate, Turkey’s ruling party official says
Get ready for Erdoğan’s caliphate, Turkey’s ruling party official says - POLITICS

Is Turkey going to reinstate the caliphate?

I thought it was funny FoxNews finally got the connection after a year. They also have a nice video in the link below.

Turkey and Erdogan: Here comes the (real) caliphate

And again I'm not saying the a/c will come out of Turkey. I'm just letting people know there' a much more powerful version of ISIS waiting in the wings to come on the scene that will really cause havoc especially when it teams up with Iran and have nuclear capability. And that's prophesied too. Sorry, I'm not interested in a debate over this because not knowing who the a/c is will not affect one's salvation from escaping the tribulation when Jesus comes to deliver us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Romans 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I addressed the 3rd point on my last post but here it is again.

10 months later after the coalition was formed, Turkey joined the coalition against ISIS also. This is consistent of what Daniel wrote about another shall rise after them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Identifying the Antichrist | Prophecy of Daniel | Religious and Political System

Daniel goes on to say,

After Turkey joined the coalition, it does things different from the others. Unlike the others who are fighting ISIS, Turkey indirectly are also killing Iraqis in Mosul. And Iraq is one of the ten in the coalition too. Another coincidence? I don't know but it's getting more interesting.

Turkey’s Push to Join Battle for Mosul Inflames Tension With Iraq
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/24/w...or-mosul-inflames-tension-with-iraq.html?_r=1

Iraq Threatens War Over Turkey's Troop Presence, Buildup
Iraq Threatens War Over Turkey's Troop Presence, Buildup | Military.com

Iraq Threatens Turkey With War After Erdogan Deploys Tanks To Iraqi Border
Iraq Threatens Turkey With War After Erdogan Deploys Tanks To Iraqi Border | Zero Hedge

Iraq ‘ready for war’ with Turkey over who should control Mosul after Isis

Iraq ‘ready for war’ with Turkey over who should control Mosul

Is what's happening in Iraq right now between Turkey and Iraq what Daniel prophesied about 3 horns being uprooted? I don't know but I do know Turkey will someday destroy Egypt and Lebanon, two other Arab countries in the coalition. Another coincidence? I don't know.

Against Egypt: Ezekiel 31, Ezekiel 32, Jeremiah 46.

Against Lebanon (Tyre): Ezekiel 26, Isaiah 23.

All events from #5 to #13 are still future that will take place in the tribulation. Therefore I can't provide any news until it happens.

However, I will share this one bit of information I've held out the last two years when it first came out around March 2015 as I'm not interested in getting into debates over who the a/c will be.

I'm really not interested in controversy over who the a/c will be, all I'm gonna say to everyone reading this is there's a bigger much more powerful caliphate coming soon that will make ISIS look like child's play. ISIS is just a stepping stone and a puppet for Turkey. Whoever you guys believe who he is is fine with me.

Get ready for Erdoğan’s caliphate, Turkey’s ruling party official says
Get ready for Erdoğan’s caliphate, Turkey’s ruling party official says - POLITICS

I thought it was funny FoxNews finally got the connection after a year. They also have a nice video in the link below.

And again I'm not saying the a/c will come out of Turkey. I'm just letting people know there' a much more powerful version of ISIS waiting in the wings to come on the scene that will really cause havoc especially when it teams up with Iran and have nuclear capability. And that's prophesied too. Sorry, I'm not interested in a debate over this because not knowing who the a/c is will not affect one's salvation from escaping the tribulation when Jesus comes to deliver us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Romans 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Thank you for the reply. I can see that you put a lot of time into it. I agree with you that there is the possibility that Turkey will Join or become a Caliphate, However I do not see it as fulfilling the characteristics that we are discussing.

You will see Papal Rome led Christianity attach the Caliphate soon. The USA will provide the muscle for this attack.

Give a look at this Video
Videos

Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Remember the Crusades and the Ottoman Empire. Papal Rome led the battle against the Muslims.
They were the first and second woes the third is yet to come.
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Same players in all three

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the reply. I can see that you put a lot of time into it. I agree with you that there is the possibility that Turkey will Join or become a Caliphate, However I do not see it as fulfilling the characteristics that we are discussing.

You will see Papal Rome led Christianity attach the Caliphate soon. The USA will provide the muscle for this attack.

Give a look at this Video
Videos

Thank you also and for the video. I will admit I do also believe Rome and America will play a role in the final 7 years before Christ's return.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thank you also and for the video. I will admit I do also believe Rome and America will play a role in the final 7 years before Christ's return.

How can there be a post trib rapture when the elects are gather from heaven? People go up in a rapture, they don't come down.
Matt 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Verse 29 says "Immediately after the tribulation"
Verse 30 says " And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven..and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory"
Verse 31 says" And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

The bible teaches that Jesus comes "Immediately after the tribulation" very visible, and with a loud trumpet.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How can there be a post trib rapture when the elects are gather from heaven? People go up in a rapture, they don't come down.
Matt 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Verse 29 says "Immediately after the tribulation"
Verse 30 says " And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven..and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory"
Verse 31 says" And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Matthew 24:29-31 New King James Version (NKJV)
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is not the rapture as you can't rapture people from heaven. In a rapture, people go up, they don't come down.

And it doesn't matter if you think heaven in Matthew 24:31 refers to the sky just above us and not the 3rd heaven where God dwells. Paul said the dead in Christ will rise at the rapture: 1 Thessalonians 4:16. The dead are NOT buried in the sky just above us. They are buried on earth in the ground, 6 feet beneath us.

Many people have used Matthew 24:31 to promote their own theology on the timing of the rapture but if one put some thought into this and carefully examine the text and ask themselves, "how did the elects get to heaven before the end of the tribulation?"

Well, it's possible the elects went to heaven in a Pre-Trib rapture.

It's also possible the elects got there in a Mid-Trib rapture.

And it's even possible the elects got to heaven in a Prewrath rapture.

But if the elects are already in heaven immediately after the tribulation (Matthew 24:29-31), there's no way possible a Post-Trib rapture can exist.

Bottom line. Under scrutiny, Matthew 24:29-31 refutes a Post-trib rapture.

The bible teaches that Jesus comes "Immediately after the tribulation" very visible, and with a loud trumpet.

No, actually you're reading a verse of Jesus' coming after having been on earth at least 75 days to months already.

When Jesus descends from heaven, He goes straight to the Valley of Mageddo for Armageddon. He doesn't circle the globe for a cameo appearance before He fights the a/c. Time is of the essence as every second counts (Matthew 24:22) because it only takes one second for a maniac to press the launch button and destroy millions of lives with a nuke.

Jesus doesn't come to save the world from self annihilation after the tribulation. After the tribulation, there be no one left on earth to save (Matthew 24:22).

Jesus descends upon earth on the final year of the tribulation just before the worst events takes place. Luke 21:26 tells you the tribulation is not over when Jesus is coming.

Luke 21:25-27 New King James Version (NKJV)
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

John also tells us the same thing. Jesus comes to earth before the tribulation ends at the 6th vial to Armageddon. You still have the 7th vial after Armageddon.

Revelation 16:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” 16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

In Revelation 19:11-21, Jesus descends upon earth, the a/c is still alive to meet Him at Armageddon. The tribulation doesn't end before the a/c dies.

Bottom line. This false theory about a post-trib rapture involving Jesus descending from heaven after the tribulation and raptures Christians into the air after the tribulation as He descends is a complete erroneous myth because Jesus descends to Armageddon before the tribulation ends, not after.

After He defeats the a/c and judges the rest of the world at the 7th vial, than He appears to the rest of the world and all eyes will see Him after the tribulation.

If you live in American and He descends upon the Valley of Meggido for Armageddon, you can't see Him coming from where you're at. Only those in the Middle East will see the brightness of His coming at that time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two different events. When Jesus descend from heaven heading to Armageddon, He comes on "A" cloud (singular).

Luke 21:25-27 New King James Version (NKJV)
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Revelation 14:14-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

After the tribulation, He appears to everyone riding on many clouds. This is what the 100 pound hails of the 7th vial is for. He destroys the rest of the wicked with a huge hurricane leaving many dead in it's path from hails and floods, and putting out all the firestorms from the war in the Middle East.

Revelation 1:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Matthew 24:27-31 New King James Version (NKJV)
27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Isaiah 28:2
Behold, the Lord has a mighty and strong one, Like a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, Like a flood of mighty waters overflowing, Who will bring them down to the earth with His hand.

Isaiah 29:6
You will be punished by the Lord of hosts With thunder and earthquake and great noise, With storm and tempest And the flame of devouring fire.

Isaiah 30:30
The Lord will cause His glorious voice to be heard, And show the descent of His arm, With the indignation of His anger And the flame of a devouring fire, With scattering, tempest, and hailstones.

Daniel 9:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

Bottom line, Jesus doesn't descend from heaven coming to earth after the tribulation. He comes on the 7th year to end the tribulation. A post-trib rapture of Jesus rapturing people as He descends from heaven doesn't fit the scenario portrayed in the bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wasn't sure if I should post this but what the heck, more knowledge for everyone, in case some had missed this when it first came out back in August 2014, a little over a year before the 10 Arab nation coalition formed in Sept 2015.

Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who is the leading and prominent Sunni Muslim chief religious scholar announced throughout the muslim world in August 2014 to establish a 10 Arab nation confederacy to facilitate the emergence of an Islamic Caliphate that will be established in Istanbul, Turkey under the guidance of sharia law and leadership of Turkish President (Prime Minister at that time) Recep Tayyip Erodgan. The news was also announced on CNN in Arabic and only few days later also made headline on Armageddon News.

Most prominent spiritual leader in Muslim Brotherhood declares Turkey the capital of the Islamic Caliphate

SHOEBAT: Most prominent spiritual leader in Muslim Brotherhood declares Turkey the capital of the Islamic Caliphate - The Right Scoop

Yusuf al-Qaradawi continues his push as a strong advocate for an establish caliphate in Turkey while denouncing ISIS declaring that a true caliphate must come from universal support and not terrorism.

Top Sunni scholar says jihadist caliphate against sharia
Yusuf al-Qaradawi says ISIL’s claim of pan-Islam leadership must come from universal support, not terrorism
Top Sunni scholar says jihadist caliphate against sharia

And guess what happened a year later in Sept 2015? You guess right! The 10 Sunni Arab nation was finally formed to combat ISIS.

And he continues his push for a caliphate to be established in Turkey under Erdogan.

April 2016

May 2016
HERE WE GO – Spiritual LEADER of the Muslim Brotherhood is now calling Erdogan the ‘SULTAN’
HERE WE GO - Spiritual LEADER of the Muslim Brotherhood is now calling Erdogan the 'SULTAN' - The Right Scoop

Is all this just a coincidence? I don't know. All I know is the bible said in Revelation 13:11-18 a spiritual leader will also arise and he will support the a/c and cause many to be deceived to follow and worship the beast.

Just for the record, I'm not claiming this guy to be the false prophet. There's very little information and I have absolutely no scriptural evidence. All this is 110% speculation to me as there is very limited amount of information from the bible about who the false prophet will be.

You can hold me to who I think the a/c will be as there's a lot of info in the bible, but I want no part in declaring who the false prophet will be. All I'm saying is this is an interesting coincidence that kinda stuck in the back of my head.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Bottom line, Jesus doesn't descend from heaven coming to earth after the tribulation. He comes on the 7th year to end the tribulation. A post-trib rapture of Jesus rapturing people as He descends from heaven doesn't fit the scenario portrayed in the bible.

Your interpretation of the Bible, this verse disproves your interpretation.
Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

First there are no "elect in Heaven" if they are alive they are on earth. Second if the are dead they are in the grave.

We are given only three examples of humans being in heaven with the Lord in the Bible. Why did not Abraham and David come to the Lord in the Garden along with Moses and Elias?
Acts 2:29
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

Why did Paul not say He was in Heaven, because Paul understood the teaching of Jesus. The dead are asleep there next thought will be the resurrection. Their thoughts perish at death.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Jesus doesn't go by the name of Michael. Michael is one of the archangel.

Jude 1:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First there are no "elect in Heaven" if they are alive they are on earth. Second if the are dead they are in the grave.

The elects on earth in Mark 13:27 are the 144,000 and the elects in heaven is the church. Same with Matthew 24:31. The elects in heaven is the church.

Mark 13:27 New King James Version (NKJV)
And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

Matthew 24:31 New King James Version (NKJV)
And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

You can't get a post trib rapture rapturing people from heaven. Both refutes a post trib rapture.

Plus I normally log at this time so I'll check back later tonight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Jesus doesn't go by the name of Michael. Michael is one of the archangel.

Not one of the Archangel he is the Archangel
Michael means who is like GOD
Give this a read
Is Michael another name for Jesus?
What biblical evidence supports the teaching that Michael is another name for Jesus?

The name Michael is used five times in the Bible to designate a celestial being (Dan. 10:13, 21; 12:1; Jude 9; Rev. 12:7). He is nowhere explicitly identified with Jesus, but some Christian writers have equated the two by carefully comparing the role played by Michael with that of Jesus. Any comparisons yield not only similarities but also dissimilarities, and both should be taken into account. We'll start with the passages in which Michael is mentioned and then broaden the horizon to include several passages that are conceptually related to His person and experience.

1. He seems to be an angel: Michael is identified as "one of the chief princes" (Dan. 10:13), "your prince" (verse 21), "the great prince" (Dan. 12:1), and "the archangel" (Jude 9). "Archangel" implies that He is the prince of the angels, suggesting that Michael cannot be another name for Jesus because He is divine and angels are created beings.

Part of the problem is that the noun "angel" is taken to designate a creature, while in the Bible it designates a function. In other words, an "angel" is a being who functions as a "messenger" of God. In most cases they are created beings, but there is an exception.

In the Old Testament there are several references to the "angel [messenger] of the Lord" in which He is equated with God (e.g., Ex. 3:2, 4; Judges 6:12, 14). It is not that the Messenger is identified with the One who sent Him as His representative, but rather that the Sender functions at the same time as the Messenger. Many Christians have identified the Angel of the Lord as the preincarnate Christ. This Christological interpretation seems to be biblically valid.

2. He is leader of the angels: The phrase "one of the chief princes" (Dan. 10:13) could give the impression that He is one among many princes. But according to Revelation 12:7, Michael is the supreme leader of the heavenly angels, or "the great prince." When necessary, He personally assists angels in their assigned tasks (Dan. 10:13), yet the angelic hosts are under His command (Rev. 12:7). He is indeed the "archangel" (Jude 9). This title is mentioned in one other place in the Bible: 1 Thesselonians 4:16, in the context of the second coming of Christ. He returns "with the voice of the archangel," suggesting that Michael is most probably another name for Jesus.

3. He protects God's people: Michael is described as the Prince of Israel (Dan. 10:21), the One who protects Israel (Dan. 12:1). This protection is described in military terms and portrays the Prince as a warrior. In practically all the passages in which He is mentioned there is a conflict between God's people and their enemies, and Michael is present to defend them or fight for them. The protection can also take the form of judgment in which Michael stands up and defends and delivers God's people (ibid.). Those are functions of Christ in the New Testament and confirm the suggestion that Michael and Christ are the same person, involved in leadership in the heavenly and earthly realms.

4. He is Prince of the heavenly hosts: In Daniel 8:10 there is a reference to a celestial being who performs the daily services in the heavenly sanctuary. There is only one other passage in the Old Testament in which this being is mentioned. Joshua had an encounter with a being who identified himself as the "captain [commander] of the host [army] of the Lord" (Joshua 5:14). He ordered Joshua to remove his shoes because the ground he was standing on was holy, similar to God's apparition to Moses. The context makes clear that this being was the Lord Himself (Joshua 6:2). This Prince is the same person called in other passages Prince Michael, and therefore we can identify Him with the preincarnate Christ.

So even though the Bible does not clearly identify Michael with Christ, there is enough biblical information to warrant the view that They are the same person. The name Michael stresses the fact that Christ is the supreme leader of the heavenly angels and the defender of His people as warrior, judge, and priest.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The elects on earth in Mark 13:27 are the 144,000 and the elects in heaven is the church. Same with Matthew 24:31. The elects in heaven is the church.

Mark 13:27 New King James Version (NKJV)
And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

Matthew 24:31 New King James Version (NKJV)
And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

You can't get a post trib rapture rapturing people from heaven. Both refutes a post trib rapture.

Plus I normally log at this time so I'll check back later tonight.

Please address this Question

We are given only three examples of humans being in heaven with the Lord in the Bible. Why did not Abraham and David come to the Lord in the Garden along with Moses and Elias?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Rapture happens first, then the 70th Week of Daniel, then Jesus comes back with the Church in tow, on white horses, and we defeat the Anti-Christ and his minions and save Israel who are in the Wilderness.

And one f Jesus's names in the Bible is Michael
He is an Arch Angel.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not one of the Archangel he is the Archangel
Michael means who is like GOD
Give this a read
What biblical evidence supports the teaching that Michael is another name for Jesus?

The name Michael is used five times in the Bible to designate a celestial being (Dan. 10:13, 21; 12:1; Jude 9; Rev. 12:7). He is nowhere explicitly identified with Jesus,

You might want to read the link you posted. At least just to the second sentence.

The name Michael is used five times in the Bible to designate a celestial being (Dan. 10:13, 21; 12:1; Jude 9; Rev. 12:7).
He is nowhere explicitly identified with Jesus,

Jesus is NOT an angel. Period!

And you're going off topic here babbling about other things except the main topic of this thread: The a/c and mark of the beast. You might want to respect the OP's request and stay on the appropriate topic. Plus it's also a CF forum policy.

If you want to discuss new subjects, just start your own thread about why you think archangel Michael is Jesus.

Upvote 0