Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Jeremiah 17:2,
"A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary"

God's throne is glorious, and we must realize this: that He is a LIVING GOD, who sits up on the throne in heaven, with the glorified Christ, our King Messiah.
This throne is from the beginning, as it is written in John 1:1-3,
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

And, Colossians 1:16-17,
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Grasp the majesty of the exalted Saviour, for He alone is worthy to be praised.

From Revelation 4,
"behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

The very throne of God is His place of power and of rule. From His throne He commands the entire universe. And from His throne He has also given vision to men: a glimpse of His great Glory:

Ezekiel 1:26-28,
"
And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake."

Daniel 7:9-10,
"
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."

This is the Mighty God, yea, the Mighty and LIVING God, who out of pure love for His creation, humbled Himself in the form of a man, the man Christ Jesus, to die for our sins, that through Him we might have eternal life. All power in heaven and on earth is His, and from His throne He shall judge the secrets of men, and try the hearts, so that He shall know those whom have been born of His Spirit.
There is no hiding from, nor fooling our Mighty God, for those who try to enter by another way shall be cast down, those who come to the wedding without a wedding garment shall not be known by Him. There shall be no sin, nor trickery that shall pass into His presence, for He sits upon a glorious high throne from the beginning... HalleluYAH! Sing & shout Praises unto Yahweh & Yeshua, our Mighty God, Holy, and Eternal, by whom all things have their being. [I'm sure the picture, as awesome as it is, does not do the true throne of God any justice]

Screenshot 2024-03-18 4.17.19 PM.png