Three Cheers for Santa, the Elves and Rudolph!

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Three cheers for Santa, Rudolph, the Elves and all the fabulous team at North Pole HQ for delivering our presents timely and faithfully in such unprecedented circumstances. Santa is now in quarantine for 14 days and his sleigh is being sterilised! Having consumed all the food, brandy and other tipples that were generously left out for him, he has finally returned home and can take a proper comfort break without all of the Covid restrictions! x

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Having consumed all the food, brandy and other tipples that were generously left out for him

I bet Santa's favorites just happen to be your favorites too, right? Because I noticed when I was little his favorite cookies just happened to be mom's favorite also. I'm beginning to have my suspicions about this Santa character maybe not being real.

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I bet Santa's favorites just happen to be your favorites too, right? Because I noticed when I was little his favorite cookies just happened to be mom's favorite also. I'm beginning to have my suspicions about this Santa character maybe not being real.
I was always told that Santa loved mince pies! I left some out on Christmas Eve and they're still there. Maybe he's renewed his gym membership for 2021!

• Haha
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0