MJ Only For Friends & Family that still eat PORK; Behold the EnviroPig!

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What happened to my previous response to your previous post? I hope you are not one of those who just ignores answers from the scripture and simply moves on to your next argument. If you hadn't noticed this thread is labeled "MJ Only", but since this isn't my OP I will let Yehudim deal with that in the manner he sees fit. But to answer your rebuttal, "No", that also does not appear to be in agreement with the scripture, (as already discussed above in this thread).

Genesis 2:7 KJV
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul [לנפש חיה - (came to be) for-into a living soul].

Genesis 2:19 KJV
19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, [נפש חיה - living soul] that was the name thereof.

Just because translators so often choose to render nephesh in two different ways in these two passages does not change the actual meaning of nephesh, which is, a soul, the soul. These two passages say the same thing when it comes to the phrase nephesh chayah.
I don't know, i hope you find it. I just spent a half hour trying to straighten out another thread.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
11933871404_9142948905_b.jpg

Boy Genius: Hey dad, I think I found some mouse hair in my ham, this might be that new EnviroPig!

Dad: Son, knock it off and eat your roast beast, or no Easter egg hunt for you this afternoon.

Boy Genius: Awe, come on dad, you know the KJV is wrong in Acts 12:4, it's Passover, not Easter, and besides that, last year all of my plastic eggs had jelly beans, gummies, and marshmallow bunnies in them, which are all essentially sugar and gelatin, which is nothing more than hydrolyzed collogen from animal bones, ligaments, and body parts! Yuck!

Dad: Alright, that's it, go to your room and study your Bible!

Boy Genius: Cool! Thanks dad!

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess you believe everything you hear and read. Jesus made everything clean.
Jesus (or Messiah Yeshua) said no such thing. Taking the correspondence and writings of the Disciples of Messiah out of context doesn't help your case either. Because context is the only way of determining the difference between a prooftext and a pretext.

Pretext definition: "A reason or excuse given to hide the real reason for something."

So what is the proper context? We must understand what writings the Disciples considered Scripture, right? Your first clue should be, NOT their own letters. They considered Torah scripture. They considered the Prophets scripture. They considered 'the Writings' scripture.

What do I mean by 'the Writings? Take Matthew 22 for example. All these various groups in power or positions of authority, decided that they would try and trap Messiah with some 'trick' questions. The lawyers of Herod, the Pharisees, the Sadducees, etc.

The Sadducees (otherwise known as the Hasmonean pretenders to the High Priesthood) did not believe in the resurrection, angels, spirits, etc. They only believed in power, money and status. So they posed a question to Messiah Yeshua about a widow without child, who was married to seven brothers in sequence before she died, again without an heir. They asked, who would be her husband in the afterlife? Here is the account including what the Messiah said in response:

KJV Mat 22:23-30
23 The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
27 And last of all the woman died also.
28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

So, what of the ancient writing of the children of Israel describes the state of man in the resurrection? Keep in mind that 'Jesus' declared it scripture. (Jeopardy countdown timer)

Ok, time's up! What is your answer contestant number 1? No, I'm sorry. That's incorrect. The correct answer is the Book of Enoch. You should read it! Recommended by Jesus as scripture!

That said, if you want to question us about scripture, that's ok with me. But, when you enter someone elses' house, do you show respect by asking polite questions? I know I do.

Blessings and Peace in His name, brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think i know what happened a few times but I'm not believed i don't know how it happens but i got warned for it and they didn't believe me. I am sorry yah, i think you spent a lot of time putting them together:(

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think i know what happened a few times but I'm not believed i don't know how it happens but i got warned for it and they didn't believe me. I am sorry yah, i think you spent a lot of time putting them together:(
No worries brother. I believe you. I've done the same thing.

You can always repost any scriptures you like. As long as we can have a civil exchange with one another, I think that will be fine. I will respect you and your point of view. However, I will probably rebut with scripture also. As long as it doesn't get personal, I'm fine with you hanging out.

We good? :oldthumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No worries brother. You can always repost any scriptures you like.
Thats nice but it's your scriptures that got lost. If they have records of deletes i think i can tell Tampa Steve where to find them. If he's interested.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No posts have been removed or edited in this thread by Staff, I can say that conclusively.
Hi Steve, LTNS! Thanks for your service.

I believe we have an honest mistake here and I'm willing to allow @returntosender to remain and continue in this discussion. May it be for a blessing!

Shalom shalom!

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Steve, LTNS! Thanks for your service.

I believe we have an honest mistake here and I'm willing to allow @returntosender to remain and continue in this discussion. May it be for a blessing!

Shalom shalom!
Shalom :)

Yeah, it happens, sometimes there are gremlins in the forum software that make mistakes, even temporary.

Great to "see" you around as well :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thats nice but it's your scriptures that got lost. If they have records of deletes i think i can tell Tampa Steve where to find them. If he's interested.
My scriptures? Do you remember anything that might help me identify those scriptures? I'll be glad to look if I can help.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you'd like i can try to explain
Not really necessary. We can just start over if you want.

Once upon a time, I was jumping back an forth between a couple of threads and managed to post my answer to thread 'a' to thread 'b and vice versa. I confused myself and everyone else. Sometimes the forum software 'burps' too. Don't worry. It's all good!

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your lost scripture from yestérday?
Well, we started the thread speaking about the Enviropig and it's relationship with Isaiah 66:15-18
Hold on, let me go look, then I summarize as best I can.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My scriptures? Do you remember anything that might help me identify those scriptures? I'll be glad to look if I can help.
Are
Not really necessary. We can just start over if you want.

Once upon a time, I was jumping back an forth between a couple of threads and managed to post my answer to thread 'a' to thread 'b and vice versa. I confused myself and everyone else. Sometimes the forum software 'burps' too. Don't worry. It's all good!
That's exactly what happened.. it's happening now. Anyway, i was on another thread deleting some posts which included some replies from you so when i deleted it deleted whatever had your post so Steve can check my deletes and he will find what is missing of yours.
Thanks for understanding;)
Well, we started the thread speaking about the Enviropig and it's relationship with Isaiah 66:15-18
Hold on, let me go look, then I summarize as best I can.
It was in the pig thread

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The only difference between yours and my quirky experience is i wasn't jumping back and forth on purpose. I didn't know we could do that so i leave it for you two to do whatever. Let me know if you need my help. Happy weekend! I'm signing off:)

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The only difference between yours and my quirky experience is i wasn't jumping back and forth on purpose. I didn't know we could do that so i leave it for you two to do whatever. Let me know if you need my help. Happy weekend! I'm signing off:)
Shabbat shalom!

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟140,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I edited the OP to include verse Isaiah 66:15 for clarity. These are verses 15 & 16 together:
15 For behold, Yahweh, with fire shall He come, And His chariots like a sweeping whirlwind, To bring back His anger with fury, And His rebuke with blazes of fire.
16 For with fire Yahweh shall come to judge, And with His sword upon all flesh; And Yahweh's slain will be multitudinous.

The main point to understand about Isaiah 66:15-18 is that these events that are happening in the 'latter days', a time frame I take to mean, the time of judgment of the returning Messiah. These are events that apply to everyone on earth; to all the nations being included in 'all flesh'. That means that this should be of great concern to everyone who read about them.

Yeshua said, If you love me, keep my commandments. It is clear from a plain reading of Isaiah that His Commandments are not just the '10' commandments. For YHVH judges righteously. Isaiah said, "16 For with fire Yahweh shall come to judge, And with His sword upon all flesh; And Yahweh's slain will be multitudinous."

Did you get that? His judgment will be upon all flesh. Not just on all nations, but all flesh. Whatever among the 'living souls' that is not right will be destroyed. (This is me, tipping my hat to @daq for his observation of pigs being living souls. More on this latter...)

I will be away for a bit. It's time for me to clean myself up and make preparation for our Sabbath. Back soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0