Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The becoming of one son is part of the process.
The reason that I brought this up is because I firmly believe there is a vast difference between the new man and the bride! Song of songs depicts it beautifully where the bride has her ladies in waiting (unwise virgins) and the women of Jerusalem while the bridegroom has his friends. (As John Baptist was, while remaining as those under the law still) That which composes the bride and groom in the new Jerusalem

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The reason that I brought this up is because I firmly believe there is a vast difference between the new man and the bride! Song of songs depicts it beautifully where the bride has her ladies in waiting (unwise virgins) and the women of Jerusalem while the bridegroom has his friends. (As John Baptist was, while remaining as those under the law still) That which composes the bride and groom in the new Jerusalem

bride with ladies in waiting (unwise virgins) ..... seed form (word) but not yet defined (given meaning)

new man ..... seed (word) has been defined (given meaning) therefore effecting a change (perspective)

Which by your signature and taking thought, the two become one in a seed after its own kind

taking thought is the reaction to perception of delay, when we do not take thought there is nothing to react to

Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Theres the answer to the PM ya sent me brother :oldthumbsup:

Yep, realized that after I read this in your post

How does one respond to perfection of a post :oldthumbsup: . Thus, not many people respond . This vessel visits here a lot and wants to convey an uplifting (as far as this format allows ^_^ ) perception that what we write is not ignored but filled with a truth/truths for selves and God to hash out . The content here-in (from a perception) requires meditation and those that hear need not to respond to light for light gives truth to self :oldthumbsup: . In picture it looks like, the good in you spoke to the same good in me (even in a condemnation to self) and the "willingness" to view me from you (yet the post is in general :oldthumbsup: ) in a truth of my own lacking that produces a further willingness to change.

Thank you for that, an expansion of the garden/further in His rest

Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On another note:

Delay in relation to perception of time: if that which is perceived as yet to come has already happened (a calling of the things that are not as though they are)

Are we moving through what we perceive as time but in actuality is that which has already been, and if that which has already/always been can be perceived as memory, then that which has always been is that which we live in. Now there's a mouthful.

In the physical sense: time is that which measures movement within space
In the spiritual sense: perception is that which measures growth within itself

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Different tree. Same stream :oldthumbsup: (Nym ?) , yet divided in process (assumption Cassia ?) . ETA, Estimated Time of arrival? I think I am missing that ^_^ please set me strait :scratch: .

A pondering: 2 Timothy 3:16 is the forest of different tree's in translation.
ETA edit to add lol but yours was my first thought when I encountered it also

Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On another note:

Delay in relation to perception of time: if that which is perceived as yet to come has already happened (a calling of the things that are not as though they are)

Are we moving through what we perceive as time but in actuality is that which has already been, and if that which has already/always been can be perceived as memory, then that which has always been is that which we live in. Now there's a mouthful.

In the physical sense: time is that which measures movement within space
In the spiritual sense: perception is that which measures growth within itself

Circular logic. What is the only sacrifice acceptable to God? the consensus he came to was himself.

What to God hasn't always been, or is there anyone that can say to God, look this is new?

Every time you see something, every time you touch something there is an interaction taking place, a slice of time, where knowledge is imparted, or transferred.

Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

As much of a difference as there is between soul and spirit. After the counsel of his own will comes to mind.

It defines a process, as a word becomes defined.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Circular logic. What is the only sacrifice acceptable to God? the consensus he came to was himself.

What to God hasn't always been, or is there anyone that can say to God, look this is new?

Every time you see something, every time you touch something there is an interaction taking place, a slice of time, where knowledge is imparted, or transferred.

Which is exactly my point. are we perceiving it as a slice of time or a slice of memory ..... since it is that which has always been (perceived as memory) would it not be or also .... a slice of memory which contains knowledge ..... which is the imparting or transfer of said knowledge as a memory ..... a memory of His since it has always been

not bound by time but to a revealing of memory

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As much of a difference as there is between soul and spirit. After the counsel of his own will comes to mind.

It defines a process, as a word becomes defined.
A difference most won't get past must be added. What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Different tree. Same stream :oldthumbsup: (Nym ?).

I wanted answer but ran out of slices of time "I'll be back"

I'll leave this until I can write.

"All paths that begin in heaven lead to heaven."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which is exactly my point. are we perceiving it as a slice of time or a slice of memory ..... since it is that which has always been (perceived as memory) would it not be or also .... a slice of memory which contains knowledge ..... which is the imparting or transfer of said knowledge as a memory ..... a memory of His since it has always been

not bound by time but to a revealing of memory

Totally agree, we are living what God lived on a moment.

Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A difference most won't get past must be added. What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?
Only their soul, circular logic, a profound absolute. Only this way does the bride appear, and a virgin give birth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some stuff I picked out of an email about the virgin.

“Everything reflects the process, and we are the consensus of it.”

“Knowledge flows from the virgin like a river, whose banks are no longer good and evil (a bed with the trappings of Egypt, a soul kept), but life, being that this tree is in the midst of the river, found as where it has been from the beginning, baring forth the perfect man, in the form of fruit on a tree, a month, a year, an image, a truth, that in every moment is redefined, a soul, a city found.”

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Knowledge imparts its map/pattern in the form of energy, as a state of vibration."
Deepness that :bigeye:. Fixing to show my age in this song that immediately popped into this head after reading this on a vibration ...
where in the term "She" is the Spirit (note: Spirit has no male/female orientation to me for it is "both" in the world of meditation/thought).

"All paths that begin in heaven lead to heaven."

Your pop said the same and that is a big truth :oldthumbsup:.

Jugg ,

Glad it helped :oldthumbsup:.

Cassia,
Thanks for catching me up on ETA :oldthumbsup: .

A pondering : When one comes across "His Will" in the Word, be it translated as 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can't relate to anyone. being alone in heaven is better than lowering myself to a standard that I can't accept anymore. my religion has always been reality as I exist in it rather than conforming to laws that tell me who I need to bend my knee down to. I would rather live in hell than to make a heaven that is no longer heaven to me. there is nothing new to say but this fodder of a dead reality is annoying to me.

I only rejoice in that which I can relate to and that is why in heaven that there are so many different areas. souls exist forever but if there is no freedom to be what you are then God does not care about himself. I grow so tired of having to accuse God for his idolaters mistakes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
one reason why i love slipknot, which music is certainly not for everyone, is that they speak in a way that is highly apophatic by means of blaspheming the higher conceptions of what is described in the kataphatic descriptions of God... thus opening up the way for higher understanding of God to occur. that is why that Gods saints have often said that suffering is a high blessing from God.

certainly I can not truly express all that I understand in their music as measuring and expressing the soul of God takes forever which is why God is the infinite mind, but certainly I can say that the spirit will keep living regardless if all religions are blotted out of existence.

since there is so much new lands all around I find it absurd that we would all keep lumping ourselves together in the stagnating old things of this world. to simply deny them is wrong for they hold truth but to stay in them is a choice of the soul to be what she is. so the soul should do whatever it wants to do, if she is single.

I think God feels like I do and I think this is why he has been able to allow the vagueness of so many wondering if he exist or not to be a thing. he just lets his souls be free and they will do whatever they want in this world. and we naturally reap what we sow.

thankfully since everything is in a profound unity, that all things work in one accord of Gods love and will... though we might be very limited in this confining placed called our universe and creature existence. since it takes forever to be grateful and thankful and to have to experience everything wonderful that happened in this world, I will do it later on the other side.

the invisible reality and the one we can't see are much more than that which is commonly known. words are so useless, even existing in this reality is useless. sadly we put ourselves on a timer and it turns out that one short day of a human life is both very bothersome to continue to exist like this but also the potentiality of something good happening kind of makes me wanna stay. if people really and deeply knew God they would not be so messed up over someone killing themselves for thinking this world is not worth it.

who cares about rewards and trying to help little babies live, if they want to live then they will live. God alone is the one who can make them live. this life has no meaning other than being what you are as much as you can. worthless empty words, souls require so much more than communication. i'm sorry that i don't know how to love enough or that my love is in a way that is not so compatible with so many.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
many Christians are really just atheist and they don't realize it yet. so they can have this video. it might help them to justify themselves more and become atheist and hate religion. which really they always secretly hated it otherwise they would stop trusting in so much evil. those who follow religion in this manner described in this video are far away from the inner depths of true religion. this is the spirit of the typical human that wants to do good to others but does not really trust in the depths that God is what he is, which is the tree of knowledge of good and evil. you know it is the typical smug guy who is self righteous in his religion then one day finds out God is evil and so he hates and rejects evil religion. it is either that soul or those souls swallowed up under that evil spirit which deceives them because they were never given enough taste of real authentic religious life, only the outer shell which is dead. so everything after its own kind.

it is a very good video on how to be set free from religion and become a hopeless atheist instead of a hopeless religious person in favor of the spirit that is growing in power in the world - the spirit of truth, reason, and evidence of for the most part a realist scientific philosophy.. there is ofc both a good angel and a evil angel over such things as he obviously points out many great things to escape from. I am sure that this could crush many religious but not spiritual people, if they would come to any sense at all rather than to stay in their delusions. though I do not see it setting a person free all the way, I think i prefer people to be atheist if they are godless than I prefer them to pretend to be religious.

it is amazing how much he points out the devils in Christianity. good job on him, he is absolutely right when it comes down to revealing how wicked some religious types can be and how much we need to all escape from this kind of behavior.

Last edited:
Upvote 0