United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
wipe the ash from your feet when they reject God because he is a consuming fire

I have dreams that show me the future and so I know my path is ordered easily. dreams of the future are only concerned with correspondences of spiritual life seeing as false life is mixed with non-being, they (the dreams) are only as real as we are alive. but reality here is the same pattern as the bibles pattern laid out in threes since this world is symbolic and yet a game we play.

I saw myself seeping down from heaven and it took all of my human life.

our entire life is like what happens with our understanding of the bible

in heaven things alter when a new spirit is increased or added to it. before this heaven there was another place our souls were at. there are around countless ages where souls are at. swedenborg visited a few places in heaven and wrote many books about it and he was, like the past prophets, allowed to say some things and not allowed to say other things.

there was a woman who had visions of the time of Jesus in the forms of plays in heaven and she wrote it all down. so few souls know of such things and yet God wished they would be blessed if they so desire such foods to eat. her name was 'little mary' in heaven because her appearance was that of a child in heaven, one of the highest ranking beings I had ever seen. she was in class "el" which origen briefly mentioned when he was transported to heaven and told things to say in his writtings. the els are three headed, they are a throne, cherbium, and a seraphim but when they become human they make the number 4. and we all know that the Son of God is the lamb, which is an androgynous being who is in the middle of the vision of heaven. because 7 horns and 7 eyes make 14 which means 'beloved' according to hebrew gematria. 13 gives birth to 14. the twins names are love and wisdom, past such things there was no more distinction because everything was lost in God.

but that is why the twins are both feminine in nature since the higher revelation was symbolically masculine, because language got really fuzzy since this world was too limited to properly express the truth so it just picked one to be higher than the other even though darkness = light. not to mention that it was said that "beauty will save the world" and femininity is a better expression of beauty than the masculine. that is why Jesus said this strange thing as well, which is the same truth:

Luke 16:8-9 (YLT)
`And the lord commended the unrighteous steward that he did prudently, because the sons of this age are more prudent than the sons of the light, in respect to their generation. and I say to you, Make to yourselves friends out of the mammon of unrighteousness, that when ye may fail, they may receive you to the age-during tabernacles.

yin yang had nothing to do with good and evil because that is a fallen duality.

in heaven there are states of being, not such thing as time, only endless eternity being unfurled.

sundays always feel brighter to me. we always get what we want which is why his daughter plays with the dragon in the abyss of Gods heart.

the letter on one of their sleeves is m which = 13 (love, one) and the other is r which = 18 (life, first two letters of Jesus)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Deepness that :bigeye:. Fixing to show my age in this song that immediately popped into this head after reading this on a vibration ...
where in the term "She" is the Spirit (note: Spirit has no male/female orientation to me for it is "both" in the world of meditation/thought).

Your pop said the same and that is a big truth :oldthumbsup:.

Jugg ,

Glad it helped :oldthumbsup:.

Cassia,
Thanks for catching me up on ETA :oldthumbsup: .

A pondering : When one comes across "His Will" in the Word, be it translated as 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.

I don't no where but she takes me there :amen:

Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't relate to anyone. being alone in heaven is better than lowering myself to a standard that I can't accept anymore.

My Dad told me this day would come for me, and that I would feel at times, as if I were the only one, but the loneliness would give way to always having never been alone, and when I woke up to where I am, I would remain.

The way you write is packed full of truth, that only opens in someone if they do not allow the sin that lieth at the door to enter, but I would guess that you know this already.

He always told me that I would find truth everywhere, and in everything, if my soul was willing and obedient.

Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On another note:

Delay in relation to perception of time: if that which is perceived as yet to come has already happened (a calling of the things that are not as though they are)

It amazes me how this, almost an over before it stared continually grows; the city of God (holy place) is a most wondrous place.

Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wanted answer but ran out of slices of time "I'll be back"

I'll leave this until I can write.

"All paths that begin in heaven lead to heaven."

To borrow some more thoughts from my Dad, the components of the thoughts change though the process remains the same.

I had a lot to say, but when I went looking for it, it was gone.

Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Someone telling you that you can’t sends you on a journey, without even having to leave the comfort of your arm chair.

What a crazy notion this seed thing is.

In effect we really do eat (she gave me, and I did eat) what we allow to grow in our field.

“The process seen in the story of the prophets at Jericho, in a form that relates to Job’s double portion, sees the city that Joshua said of “Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it.” But not before the prophets (50, or Pentecost in number) look for something not found in the journey. So they say, at the end of this for you see the city is pleasant to the eyes, but barren, because of the water, which should bring to your mind, those who drink of this water shall thirst again, from a city that was dual, complete with their own mountain they worshipped in, which the firstborn had their mountain as well, as the two altar’s in the wilderness and the land, but I won’t go on from here, because if you see it this will continue to grow until he/you encompass the whole of it; even though if you see it, can become a seed that sends you on a jouney, that has a beginning and an end.”

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the thing that comes to me when water is mentioned is:

Gen 1:2 (YLT)
the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness is on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters,

and the vision of where the church stands in the vision in 'the shepherd of hermas', its foundations are the waters. http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/shepherd.html

hermas CHAPTER III.
"Hear, then, the parables of the tower; for I will reveal all to you, and give me no more trouble in regard to revelation: for these revelations have an end, for they have been completed. But you will not cease praying for revelations, for you are shameless. The tower which you see building is myself, the Church, who have appeared to you now and on the former occasion. Ask, then, whatever you like in regard to the tower, and I will reveal it to you, that you may rejoice with the saints." I said unto her, "Lady, since you have vouchsafed to reveal all to me this once, reveal it." She said to me, "Whatsoever ought to be revealed, will be revealed; only let your heart be with God, and doubt not whatsoever you shall see."
I asked her, "Why was the tower built upon the waters, O Lady?" She answered, "I told you before, and you still inquire carefully: therefore inquiring you shall find the truth. Hear then why the tower is built upon the waters. It is because your life has been, and will be, saved through water. For the tower was founded on the word of the almighty and glorious Name and it is kept together by the invisible power of the Lord.""

standing naked with God on the waters as I watch him form the church and as other things form which stand upon the waters. but nakedness is not the right word. there was no need of cloths, everything was what it was - the joy and love of God being the only sensation.

in my dream I saw God in the ocean in the noon day of heaven and she sat on a tree coming out of the water, existing in complete innocence. I was a child and so was God. then a second more recent dream in the depths of the ocean I was there and in my mind relieved because I had complete innocence again and I was her.

another dream long ago, I was in the bathroom and I went out and in the sky was a giant unformed rock or a moon or comet so huge. fearfully I fell down in fear and reverence and asked God to not to destroy us all. then another dream in relation to that one, I was waiting for my beloved to come out of the bathroom but ahead of time God appeared, the girl that I always see who represents the innocence of God, and then the wife came out and their hair was connected together and the three of us were a trinity.

so basically the little girl is the Holy Spirit.

it is possible to get into states of mind where every single thing is an angel and figure of divine revelation. the lawn mower, the birds singing, they all spoke words of truth and the big dog and small dog playing with a toy lamb and how they played in different ways were all a divine expression.

the waters where you shall drink and not thirst again that Jesus spoke of one time made me show x141 an Apocrypha book that said with wisdom speaking http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/apo/sir024.htm :

Sirach Chapter 24:21 They that eat me shall yet be hungry, and they that drink me shall yet be thirsty.

here is one about jericho

14 I was exalted like a palm tree in En-gaddi, and as a rose plant in Jericho, as a fair olive tree in a pleasant field, and grew up as a plane tree by the water.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reflection.

In Revelation the waters are described as a sea. I was told, that always, the scripture is individual and collective. It's language depicting something by bits, or binary.

A sea are peoples, as the sea is the mind.

When looking at heaven, along with the city that comes out of her (I call it a her because this is what the woman does, like Egypt, or the wilderness, or the land in a way that relates to giving birth to the first born, or a second son, or daughter, or daughters), we see the reality that is the mind of Christ, and why it would be likened to a transparent sea mingled with fire, let alone what the number of them depicts about this Revelation, that only a lamb, or soul sacrificed can open.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
yeah slipknot said "the only way is all the way" and stone sour said "i'm all or nothing"

I hope to cause less trouble here. maybe I can stay if I stop being stupid. feeling one emanation of God but not being a perfect sacrifice leads to distortions.

if yin yang is true then there is a little yin in yang and yang in yin

yinyang.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nym
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
reality is so weird. I wish I could understand it more.

i think on the yin yang I would have put a grey circle in the middle of it. did I ever say that before or did I dream that before? bah.

apparently deja vu is caused by bypassing short term memory and going right to long term memory. but really consciousness is still a mysterious thing so who knows why things are what they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nym
Upvote 0

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The face reflected in the waters is binary, or bits of knowledge.

There is a constant exchange of knowledge happening all around us, and in us and because of us, like a dance that all things, organic or inorganic, willing or unwilling participate in, even in the most unconcelievebale ways, yet conceived.

On every level, the kingdom of God is quite amazing.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was watching this short video

and I decided to post a few thoughts on that page. I guess one thing that is nice about all of us sharing the same religion is that we have a common ground of contemplation to go on about. anyways I was gonna repost part of what I wrote here.

hmm looking at it: John 20:16-17 (YLT) Jesus saith to her, `Mary!' having turned, she saith to him, `Rabbouni;' that is to say, `Teacher.' Jesus saith to her, `Be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father; and be going on to my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and to your God.'

it appears mary was already going through theosis herself. on the outside of the ark of the covenant are two angels. in this narrative there were two angels at the first. the gematria of the measurements of the ark adds up to 666, but in truth God can not be measured, if he is then we walk around in circles in the wilderness of our own mind and God becomes our adversary.

but it seems that this narrative shows that mary saw past it due to her turning in love to God which is why she was weeping and speaking in confusion and did not even notice that it was Jesus speaking with her since love is far greater than rationality. she was already "not touching him" in the failures that most Christians do because she was single for the divine.

which is why jesus told her to give that particular message. a very high ranking one, because she was sent to the apostles, the guys who were sent to the church. mary was already in the most holy place and this narrative was explaining her conversion from the wilderness to the holy land. that is why after jesus gave her her name "mary" she "turned". and since she was his equal she gave him a name as well "Rabbouni" because man gives birth to God and God gives birth to man. the image of God is androgynous so it makes sense in this most holy figure to show the feminine side and the masculine side.

at the first Jesus said "be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father" and then later he said "and be going on to my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and to your God.'" this too shows the process of theosis. 'be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father' leads to the ascension. just like to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is to obey/agree or be equal with God. for revelation is free and not to be toiled over.

also when jesus was speaking to mary, one aspect of what was said was all about internal happenings going on inside of mary. which points out the ever ascending that Terence McKenna was speaking about. just like in revelation it said that "the smoke of her torment ascends forever"

God is not only changeless. there is an eternal dynamism in God. God both eternally moves and rest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nym

Apr 28, 2016
Virginia Beach
✟8,340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was watching this short video

and I decided to post a few thoughts on that page. I guess one thing that is nice about all of us sharing the same religion is that we have a common ground of contemplation to go on about. anyways I was gonna repost part of what I wrote here.

hmm looking at it: John 20:16-17 (YLT) Jesus saith to her, `Mary!' having turned, she saith to him, `Rabbouni;' that is to say, `Teacher.' Jesus saith to her, `Be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father; and be going on to my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and to your God.'

it appears mary was already going through theosis herself. on the outside of the ark of the covenant are two angels. in this narrative there were two angels at the first. the gematria of the measurements of the ark adds up to 666, but in truth God can not be measured, if he is then we walk around in circles in the wilderness of our own mind and God becomes our adversary.

but it seems that this narrative shows that mary saw past it due to her turning in love to God which is why she was weeping and speaking in confusion and did not even notice that it was Jesus speaking with her since love is far greater than rationality. she was already "not touching him" in the failures that most Christians do because she was single for the divine.

which is why jesus told her to give that particular message. a very high ranking one, because she was sent to the apostles, the guys who were sent to the church. mary was already in the most holy place and this narrative was explaining her conversion from the wilderness to the holy land. that is why after jesus gave her her name "mary" she "turned". and since she was his equal she gave him a name as well "Rabbouni" because man gives birth to God and God gives birth to man. the image of God is androgynous so it makes sense in this most holy figure to show the feminine side and the masculine side.

at the first Jesus said "be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father" and then later he said "and be going on to my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and to your God.'" this too shows the process of theosis. 'be not touching me, for I have not yet ascended unto my Father' leads to the ascension. just like to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is to obey/agree or be equal with God. for revelation is free and not to be toiled over.

also when jesus was speaking to mary, one aspect of what was said was all about internal happenings going on inside of mary. which points out the ever ascending that Terence McKenna was speaking about. just like in revelation it said that "the smoke of her torment ascends forever"

God is not only changeless. there is an eternal dynamism in God. God both eternally moves and rest.

"A truth uncontemplated reveals little."

Upvote 0