Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yes, it is nice when people agree with each other. Too bad their beliefs are wrong.
When the many Prophesies about a forthcoming worldwide disaster strikes, Isaiah 24:1-6, +, and those who wanted God to lift them out of it, find themselves still on earth, many will fall from their faith.
That is how God wants it to be. It will be our test of faith and trust in the Lord for His protection. 1 Peter 4:12
Do you have any YouTube videos posted that are actually spiritual?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any YouTube videos posted that are actually spiritual?
Do you have any comment to make that is actually helpful instead of denigrating and accusing?

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Do you have any comment to make that is actually helpful instead of denigrating and accusing?
A video including heart felt worship would be useful so that we would know that these theories are actually from the Holy Ghost and not something cooked up in the fleshly mind…

Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. 1 Timothy 3:6-7

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. - James 3

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind. - Colossians 2:18

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I trust the Bible passages that say we who are believers will be caught up to be with the Lord. I just do not have any claim to know when it would he. But it would happen before God's judgment on earth to those remaining unrepentant.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A video including heart felt worship would be useful so that we would know that these theories are actually from the Holy Ghost and not something cooked up in the fleshly mind…

Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. 1 Timothy 3:6-7

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. - James 3

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind. - Colossians 2:18
I don't make videos.
My beliefs are set out on my logostelos.info website.

Your MO, is to accuse the messenger, without addressing the Message.
I trust the Bible passages that say we who are believers will be caught up to be with the Lord
Where to, Fred?
Where does the Bible say anywhere, that God will take people up to live in heaven? [The exceptions were Enoch and Elijah, and even with them, it is disputable whether they actually live in heaven. ]

It is obvious that when Jesus Returns, Jesus will gather His people to Him - in Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟487,958.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I trust the Bible passages that say we who are believers will be caught up to be with the Lord. I just do not have any claim to know when it would he. But it would happen before God's judgment on earth to those remaining unrepentant.

Rapture is only a Latin word; why people do not use English, lift up or raise up, and save confusion is a mystery. There is a grossly false doctrine called The Rapture. There is a first resurrection, (the best one), a thousand years later the second resurrection, some of these to eternal life and some to the second death. Those of the first resurrection participate in the judgement of the second.

Our obligation is to contest the first resurrection and to be ready now and until it happens; which could happen during our lifetime.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟487,958.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if there will be an actual rapture. I just know Jesus comes back after the tribulation to collect everyone of His people, both dead and alive. He won't be collecting us anytime before that.
There are a number of signs that tell us the season for His return is already with us; but the precise time only the Father knows; the main thing we are waiting for is that thins get so bad that unless He returns none will be left alive unless He comes. I expect a major war will occur first (Armageddon), after which the world will accept a tyrant with open arms; I expect Christ to return at the beginning of the Last three and a half year; if not Christ then certainly the two witnesses.

Upvote 0

Second Time is the Charm

Feb 17, 2023
The South
✟14,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are a number of signs that tell us the season for His return is already with us; but the precise time only the Father knows; the main thing we are waiting for is that thins get so bad that unless He returns none will be left alive unless He comes. I expect a major war will occur first (Armageddon), after which the world will accept a tyrant with open arms; I expect Christ to return at the beginning of the Last three and a half year; if not Christ then certainly the two witnesses.

Yeah, I agree that we are to watch for the season.

There is the Ezekiel 38 war that hasn't come to pass yet. But that's a very difficult chapter to pinpoint as to when it will happen, and who exactly the players are. The only thing I know for sure is that God Himself will intervene in a very big way and crush Israel's enemies.

That might be the war you are talking about but I don't really know. It's something I've filed away at the back of my mind. Maybe God will reveal more about Ezekiel 38 when it's about to come to pass.

• Agree
Reactions: sparow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟487,958.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I agree that we are to watch for the season.

There is the Ezekiel 38 war that hasn't come to pass yet. But that's a very difficult chapter to pinpoint as to when it will happen, and who exactly the players are. The only thing I know for sure is that God Himself will intervene in a very big way and crush Israel's enemies.

That might be the war you are talking about but I don't really know. It's something I've filed away at the back of my mind. Maybe God will reveal more about Ezekiel 38 when it's about to come to pass.

Do they call it "the big reset", They thought covid would do it, they are trying to send the world bankrupt, such that the nations would loose their sovereignty, but the world is waking up, but a world war would swing it.

Upvote 0

Second Time is the Charm

Feb 17, 2023
The South
✟14,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do they call it "the big reset", They thought covid would do it, they are trying to send the world bankrupt, such that the nations would loose their sovereignty, but the world is waking up, but a world war would swing it.
I'm not sure. I also think this war between Russia and Ukraine has been planned all along to do something, but I'm not sure what either. Maybe one or both countries are trying to get everyone else to join their sides and then next thing you know... World War 3. I mean, it could be a good opportunity for the AC to step in.

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟487,958.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure. I also think this war between Russia and Ukraine has been planned all along to do something, but I'm not sure what either. Maybe one or both countries are trying to get everyone else to join their sides and then next thing you know... World War 3. I mean, it could be a good opportunity for the AC to step in.
It is not easy to start a world war,with the west trying so had to avoid it; and a lot of players are vying for positions. There are so many laws now that make war difficult that make or fight. Russia is not Law abiding. One day someone will make a mistake, how far can the west be pushed?

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rapture is only a Latin word; why people do not use English, lift up or raise up, and save confusion is a mystery. There is a grossly false doctrine called The Rapture. There is a first resurrection, (the best one), a thousand years later the second resurrection, some of these to eternal life and some to the second death. Those of the first resurrection participate in the judgement of the second.

Our obligation is to contest the first resurrection and to be ready now and until it happens; which could happen during our lifetime.
Yes, we should be ready, with growing with further godliness. It should not be with avoiding responsibilities and things we should do for the expectation of being caught up sooner.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
One fact from Scripture completely refutes the idea of a pre-rapture. That fact is that the Antichrist will defeat and execute Christians. This fact is stated several times in the Book of Daniel and Revelation (Daniel 7:21, Revelation 13:7, Revelation 20:4). If Christians are persecuted and killed during the reign of the Antichrist, then there can be no pre-rapture. That would otherwise be a clear contradiction.

Jesus will only return once and that is at the end of the reign of the Antichrist.

I don't know of any church father who believed in a pre-rapture, nor do I know anyone who believed in dispensationalism.
good point.

The NT predicts tribulation for Christians - it does not deny it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
-People will come to believe in the Messiah after the rapture.​
Not even one will do that because after the rapture there are no humans left on planet earth.

1. 2 Thess 1:5-8 all unbelievers are slain
2. Jer 4:23-25 all humans dead "I looked behold there were no humans"
3. All saints taken to heaven 1 Thess 4:13-18

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Not even one will do that because after the rapture there are no humans left on planet earth.

What scrambled mix of verses to prop-up your beliefs.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

What scrambled mix of verses to prop-up your beliefs.
Try reading those scriptures before denigrating them

Insulting scripture is not the great compelling solution you seem to have hoped it would be.

Try embracing the details of those texts - rather then holding them at such a distance that you can only denigrate them

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Try reading those scriptures before denigrating them

Insulting scripture is not the great compelling solution you seem to have hoped it would be.

Try embracing the details of those texts - rather then holding them at such a distance that you can only denigrate them

It has been well established in the past that we do not share the same beliefs, everything from how a person receives eternal life salvation to creation. So why should i believe you are using these verses correct, which i do not and it really is not worth the time (for me) to post any rebuttal of these verses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We who trust in the Lord and are Bible believers can and should know what He has planned for our future. Paul says: 1 Thessalonians 5:4 You; friends are not in the dark, that Day will not come upon you like a thief. Revelation 1:1 The Lord has revealed His plans to His servants.

We believe that God’s Word is inerrant and complete as presented to us in the Holy Scriptures, therefore it is not right to ignore parts of it, or to say: that must have already happened, and: that does not apply to us, excepting for the obvious.

To hold onto beliefs that do not have solid Bible support, like looking to the Return of Jesus as the next event, or a ‘rapture’ out of this world, is a serious error and may result in some disadvantage for you. The attitude of “I trust in the Lord for protection” is correct, but barely adequate when He has given us so much warning and information.

The actual end times events will surprise and shock those who didn’t bother to gain understanding, even though it will dramatically affect everyone.

The unfortunate part about not knowing our future, is that we miss out on the anticipation of the wonderful and amazing promises that the Lord has made to His people, those who keep His Laws and honour and praise their Creator.

Now, there is a great proliferation of end times misinformation, books, movies, internet, etc. Hopefully people can see through the commercialization and profit making opportunities of these times. But, the biggest problems for church goers, is the lack of preaching about prophecy and the adherence to inadequate Bible translations. How can we properly understand something written 400 years ago? So many Bibles have, at best a translators bias and at worst actual changes to suit certain doctrines.

People quote Matthew 24:36 ...no one knows the day or hour... omitting the full quote, that is; verse 35-36 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My Words will never pass away. Yet about THAT Day and hour no one knows... Then Jesus goes on to talk about His Return – an event we definitely can know, that will be exactly 1260 days after the Anti Christ desecrates the Temple. The verse that explains Matthew 24:35-36 belongs at the time of the end of the Millennium, as Revelation 20:11 says: heaven and earth will flee... at the Great White Throne Judgement.

Why has God given us so many end time prophecies if we can only know afterwards?

To say that it is impossible to know the timing of soon to happen prophesied events, results in a contradiction of Scripture, as several prophets say that we can know God’s plans. Psalms 25:14, Isaiah 46:10, Isaiah 48:16, Amos 3:7, 2 Peter 1:19, Revelation 1:1

Luke 22:34-36 Be on your guard, do not let your minds be dulled by worldly cares, so that the great Day catches you by surprise, like a trap, for that Day will come on everyone, the whole world over. Be alert and pray for strength to pass safely through all that is coming and to be able to stand before Jesus.

This Bible passage is not about the Day of the Return, but the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a worldwide fire judgement, the next prophesied event.

We are actually given time periods, figures that many people have grappled with and always come up with incorrect results, because up until now, God has not wanted mankind to know. Now, as we near the ‘two days’ / 2000 years of the church age, we Christians should be at least aware of forthcoming events.

Upvote 0