Dayton OH
✟93,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The world economic forum ( translation: "I'm rich, so now I want to rule the world)meets again in Davos.

They'll be coming in their private jets, yachts, and gas gusslers, clutching their pearls over global warming, vaccines, and the unwashed eating insects in between bites of the finest qusine .

Reactions: shanrose

shanrose

Jan 15, 2024
NE
✟372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The world economic forum ( translation: "I'm rich, so now I want to rule the world)meets again in Davos.

They'll be coming in their private jets, yachts, and gas gusslers, clutching their pearls over global warming, vaccines, and the unwashed eating insects in between bites of the finest qusine .

Yes while the unwashed masses get moved into stack and pack 15 minute cities. I am waiting for them to begin a cyber attack.

Reactions: RoBo1988
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes while the unwashed masses get moved into stack and pack 15 minute cities. I am waiting for them to begin a cyber attack.
I don't like that too much because I live several hours from my little ones. In a big city, 15 minutes ain't much.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Good grief. Could we cut it with the conspiracy theories being posted as news? 15 minute cities are just better urbanism, and the rich already have a great deal of influence and power in the world, through thoroughly obvious means.

And the word is spelled "cuisine".

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We the people of the world vote in our politicians , our politicians then get together and create agencies like the WEF.
Then the WEF holds meetings and invites our politicians to come along and listen to the WEF experts tell them how bad things are on the planet and what things could be implemented to help save us

Our politicians after hearing such bad news from the very people that they placed there , come back to their home countries and try to implement the changes that the WEF suggests will be needed.

Hence protests everywhere , because ve vill not eat ze bugs.

Roasted-Mealworms-square-510x510-280x280.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
We the people of the world vote in our politicians , our politicians then get together and create agencies like the WEF.
Then the WEF holds meetings and invites our politicians to come along and listen to the WEF experts tell them how bad things are on the planet and what things could be implemented to help save us

Our politicians after hearing such bad news from the very people that they placed there , come back to their home countries and try to implement the changes that the WEF suggests will be needed.

Hence protests everywhere , because ve vill not eat ze bugs.

Roasted-Mealworms-square-510x510-280x280.png

Much of the world already eats bugs as a significant part of their diet.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Offering that option to those who are open to it seems like a good idea (even though I'm not personally one of them). If the point is only that eating bugs is better for the planet than large-scale meat production, that seems pretty easy to back up, given the effect that large-scale farming can have on the environment. I do think that we would do better if we would decrease our meat consumption, though I also eat meat (not so much red meat, but leaner options).

If you need to protest the mere suggestions made by some kind of think tank or whatever you're presenting the WEF as, that seems a bit silly. Not only are they suggestions rather than anything more binding, but they probably would not be given much press if it weren't for the faction of society that sees fit to make noise about what they're doing, often with a conspiratorial tone. Bit of a Streisand Effect going on here, I suspect.

Upvote 0