Visit site
✟1,358,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m sharing this here with you from my time of personal devotions with my Lord Jesus Christ, for your encouragement. Sue Love

James 1:2-4,12 ESV

“Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”

“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.”

My Observations

We live in uncertain times in this world of ours. Not much is what it used to be. Things are continually evolving. More and more we are seeing this takeover of the nations of the world by the global elite coming together. Inch by inch they are encroaching more on our liberties and our privacy and what we might consider our basic and fundamental rights as human beings.

Now some of that we hand over to them with our agreements to use the internet and cell phones and GPS devices, and social media, etc. But if I didn’t do that at all then I could not be posting daily devotions on the internet, and this is my calling of God in these last days. And so I must, if I am to do what he has called me to do, give up some of those rights to privacy in order to be able to post these devotions on the internet.

There is a lot going on behind closed doors in secret meetings that most of us have no clue about. There are so many different groups participating in this taking over of the world and bringing us all into a one world order, and they are all coordinating together and cooperating together to make it all happen. You can learn about much of it at the World Economic Forum, but you have to know how to get to the more detailed network of stuff.

And then it is helpful to read about Agenda 21, but it can’t be just a surface read. For there is a definite plan that is being worked out to bring us all under this one world totalitarian regime of the beast of Revelation. If we are really awake spiritually and paying close attention to world and national events we can see some of the things being put in place via various means and methods to enact those changes.

I personally believe that some of the things which we see taking place are orchestrated events with a purpose. I can’t say for certain which ones are and which one aren’t, but I do know our government’s modus operandi in taking over multiple nations in the world, and I am witnessing much of that same M.O. taking place now in my own nation. And I am seeing some of the results of these manipulations which are pretty much all about control. For first they create the crisis situation and then they come in as the saviors.

How it Impacts Us

Well, ever since 9/11/01 (the demolishing of the World Trade Centers in NY) we have been seeing crisis situation after crisis situation many of which have ended up altering life as we know it. And then when the big C hit us two years ago we began to see even more changes taking place. And now we are seeing food shortages and gas prices tripling and other product shortages and shortages of workers in America’s working places.

And small businesses are being shut down and rent and the cost of houses is skyrocketing. Our rent increased $200/month beginning this month and we live on Social Security. And now costs of so many things are increasing, too, and people on minimal incomes are being majorly hurt by this. The latest here locally, and perhaps nationally, is a big shortage of infant formula which is an essential for feeding babies who are not being breast fed.

But this isn’t all just about food, water, shelter, and clothing (the essentials). And it isn’t all happening just in a physical realm, but this is taking place in a spiritual realm, as well. The gospel of Jesus Christ is being cut short. The church has largely moved away from living under the power and control of the Holy Spirit to living under human control and power, and so they are now marketing “the church” to the world using man-made methods.

And so “the church” is largely not operating as God designed and, in fact, “the church” largely isn’t even the church, the body of Christ, but it is businesses of men being marketed to the world which are following after the counsel and teachings and instructions of other humans in how to grow their “churches” and in how to draw in large crowds of people from the world into their gatherings. And so they have altered the whole meaning of “church.”

They also altered (diluted, adulterated) the gospel of Jesus Christ to make it more acceptable and appealing to the people of the world. Thus they largely removed God’s requirements for repentance, obedience, and submission to him as Lord, calling that works salvation. And they are now teaching a “cheap grace” gospel which only requires a confession of faith in Jesus and then the professer of faith in Christ is promised forgiveness of all sins and a guarantee of heaven as his eternal destiny regardless of how he lives.

Trials of Various Kinds

So, all of this is testing our faith. Is our faith and trust in man, or in God? Is it in man to supply our fundamental needs, or is it in God to supply all that we need? The present and future events are and will test our faith to see where our trust lies and if we will trust God still when “all hell breaks loose.” The worse things get the harder the test will become. Will we remain steadfast in our faith and trust in Christ? Or will we cave to pressure?

And this is on a physical and spiritual level. Will we trust the Lord to supply all we need physically and spiritually or will we cave and “throw in the towel” when the going gets rough? Already so many have caved to the cheap grace gospel so that they don’t have to fight off Satan and his temptations, because “cheap grace” grants permission to “the believer” to keep on in his deliberate and habitual sin only now without guilt or consequence.

I believe we are on the precipice of a huge shift in the way we are used to doing life. But this is not a prophecy. This is my observation from what I have been seeing take place both in the church and in the world for the past 18 years, in particular. We have already experienced a lot of changes in the past few years, and before that, but it seems to me that things are about to change in more noticeable ways which will more deeply impact us.

This could be sooner or later, for I don’t know God’s timing in all of this. But I do know what the Scriptures teach, so all of this is inevitable and I believe the signs are there pointing to some major changes soon to come. But whether sooner or later we still need to be prepared mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually for when those changes do take place, which the Bible says they will. So we need to remain steadfast and not give up.

[Rom 5:3-5; Phil 3:7-11; 1 Pet 1:6-7; 1 Pet 4:12-17; 1 Thess 3:1-5; Jas 1:2-4; Matt 5:10-12; Lu 21:12-19; 2 Co 1:3-11; Heb 12:3-12; Jn 15:1-11]

Why Are You Afraid?

An Original Work / December 5, 2013
Based off Various Scriptures

Do not be afraid.
Your Lord is always by your side.
Serve the Lord in righteousness
Before Him all your days.

Those who hate the light
Will not come to the Lord.
They fear their deeds
Might be noticed.
So, they hate the light,
And they embrace the night.

Do not be afraid,
Although your enemy attacks.
Dare to share your testimony
Of God’s saving grace.

Do not fear their threats,
But honor Christ, your Lord.
Be prepared to give an answer
For the hope you have,
With gentleness; respect.

Why are you afraid?
For all that’s hidden will be shown.
What I tell you, speak in daylight.
Let the truth be known.

Do not be afraid
Of those who’ll take your life.
Fear the Lord with understanding.
Trust Him with your life,
And give not up to strife.

Do not be afraid.
Take courage, it is I, your Lord.
Bow before Me; now adore Me.
Oh, why do you doubt?

Listen to the Lord.
Get up and bear His name!
Run and tell the world He loves them.
Jesus came to save.
Give Him your all today.

shanrose

Jan 15, 2024
NE
✟372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m sharing this here with you from my time of personal devotions with my Lord Jesus Christ, for your encouragement. Sue Love

James 1:2-4,12 ESV

“Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”
“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.”

My Observations

We live in uncertain times in this world of ours. Not much is what it used to be. Things are continually evolving. More and more we are seeing this takeover of the nations of the world by the global elite coming together. Inch by inch they are encroaching more on our liberties and our privacy and what we might consider our basic and fundamental rights as human beings.

Now some of that we hand over to them with our agreements to use the internet and cell phones and GPS devices, and social media, etc. But if I didn’t do that at all then I could not be posting daily devotions on the internet, and this is my calling of God in these last days. And so I must, if I am to do what he has called me to do, give up some of those rights to privacy in order to be able to post these devotions on the internet.

There is a lot going on behind closed doors in secret meetings that most of us have no clue about. There are so many different groups participating in this taking over of the world and bringing us all into a one world order, and they are all coordinating together and cooperating together to make it all happen. You can learn about much of it at the World Economic Forum, but you have to know how to get to the more detailed network of stuff.

And then it is helpful to read about Agenda 21, but it can’t be just a surface read. For there is a definite plan that is being worked out to bring us all under this one world totalitarian regime of the beast of Revelation. If we are really awake spiritually and paying close attention to world and national events we can see some of the things being put in place via various means and methods to enact those changes.

I personally believe that some of the things which we see taking place are orchestrated events with a purpose. I can’t say for certain which ones are and which one aren’t, but I do know our government’s modus operandi in taking over multiple nations in the world, and I am witnessing much of that same M.O. taking place now in my own nation. And I am seeing some of the results of these manipulations which are pretty much all about control. For first they create the crisis situation and then they come in as the saviors.

How it Impacts Us

Well, ever since 9/11/01 (the demolishing of the World Trade Centers in NY) we have been seeing crisis situation after crisis situation many of which have ended up altering life as we know it. And then when the big C hit us two years ago we began to see even more changes taking place. And now we are seeing food shortages and gas prices tripling and other product shortages and shortages of workers in America’s working places.

And small businesses are being shut down and rent and the cost of houses is skyrocketing. Our rent increased $200/month beginning this month and we live on Social Security. And now costs of so many things are increasing, too, and people on minimal incomes are being majorly hurt by this. The latest here locally, and perhaps nationally, is a big shortage of infant formula which is an essential for feeding babies who are not being breast fed.

But this isn’t all just about food, water, shelter, and clothing (the essentials). And it isn’t all happening just in a physical realm, but this is taking place in a spiritual realm, as well. The gospel of Jesus Christ is being cut short. The church has largely moved away from living under the power and control of the Holy Spirit to living under human control and power, and so they are now marketing “the church” to the world using man-made methods.

And so “the church” is largely not operating as God designed and, in fact, “the church” largely isn’t even the church, the body of Christ, but it is businesses of men being marketed to the world which are following after the counsel and teachings and instructions of other humans in how to grow their “churches” and in how to draw in large crowds of people from the world into their gatherings. And so they have altered the whole meaning of “church.”

They also altered (diluted, adulterated) the gospel of Jesus Christ to make it more acceptable and appealing to the people of the world. Thus they largely removed God’s requirements for repentance, obedience, and submission to him as Lord, calling that works salvation. And they are now teaching a “cheap grace” gospel which only requires a confession of faith in Jesus and then the professer of faith in Christ is promised forgiveness of all sins and a guarantee of heaven as his eternal destiny regardless of how he lives.

Trials of Various Kinds

So, all of this is testing our faith. Is our faith and trust in man, or in God? Is it in man to supply our fundamental needs, or is it in God to supply all that we need? The present and future events are and will test our faith to see where our trust lies and if we will trust God still when “all hell breaks loose.” The worse things get the harder the test will become. Will we remain steadfast in our faith and trust in Christ? Or will we cave to pressure?

And this is on a physical and spiritual level. Will we trust the Lord to supply all we need physically and spiritually or will we cave and “throw in the towel” when the going gets rough? Already so many have caved to the cheap grace gospel so that they don’t have to fight off Satan and his temptations, because “cheap grace” grants permission to “the believer” to keep on in his deliberate and habitual sin only now without guilt or consequence.

I believe we are on the precipice of a huge shift in the way we are used to doing life. But this is not a prophecy. This is my observation from what I have been seeing take place both in the church and in the world for the past 18 years, in particular. We have already experienced a lot of changes in the past few years, and before that, but it seems to me that things are about to change in more noticeable ways which will more deeply impact us.

This could be sooner or later, for I don’t know God’s timing in all of this. But I do know what the Scriptures teach, so all of this is inevitable and I believe the signs are there pointing to some major changes soon to come. But whether sooner or later we still need to be prepared mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually for when those changes do take place, which the Bible says they will. So we need to remain steadfast and not give up.

[Rom 5:3-5; Phil 3:7-11; 1 Pet 1:6-7; 1 Pet 4:12-17; 1 Thess 3:1-5; Jas 1:2-4; Matt 5:10-12; Lu 21:12-19; 2 Co 1:3-11; Heb 12:3-12; Jn 15:1-11]

Why Are You Afraid?

An Original Work / December 5, 2013
Based off Various Scriptures

Do not be afraid.
Your Lord is always by your side.
Serve the Lord in righteousness
Before Him all your days.

Those who hate the light
Will not come to the Lord.
They fear their deeds
Might be noticed.
So, they hate the light,
And they embrace the night.

Do not be afraid,
Although your enemy attacks.
Dare to share your testimony
Of God’s saving grace.

Do not fear their threats,
But honor Christ, your Lord.
Be prepared to give an answer
For the hope you have,
With gentleness; respect.

Why are you afraid?
For all that’s hidden will be shown.
What I tell you, speak in daylight.
Let the truth be known.

Do not be afraid
Of those who’ll take your life.
Fear the Lord with understanding.
Trust Him with your life,
And give not up to strife.

Do not be afraid. it
Take courage, it is I, your Lord.
Bow before Me; now adore Me.
Oh, why do you doubt?

Listen to the Lord.
Get up and bear His name!
Run and tell the world He loves them.
Jesus came to save.
Give Him your all today.

I know all the things that you speak of in this comprehensive overview of our world today. I am being tested beyond what I think that I can bear watching it all as well as attacks. God help us.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,358,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know all the things that you speak of in this comprehensive overview of our world today. I am being tested beyond what I think that I can bear watching it all as well as attacks. God help us.
I am sorry to hear of your suffering. I understand being tested.

Reactions: shanrose
Upvote 0

shanrose

Jan 15, 2024
NE
✟372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry to hear of your suffering. I understand being tested.

Yes scripture warns we will partake of His sufferings but it seems some of us are tested more than others. I spoke with a woman in church Sunday (I'm not settled in any one church now but need fellowship). She said she's tired of being here and can't wait to go home. Boy does that resonate with me.

Upvote 0