Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Same in Australia, the churches enthusiastically embraced the whole narrative, like a lot of virtue-signalling goody two-shoes. I'm not aware of any dissident preachers here. 'Let's do Easter and Communion by Zoom! Baptisms off until further notice.' Sickening really.

The church has been weakened by bad doctrine and worldliness to the point it's blind to even the most obvious of the devil's devices. You're right, they've embraced Caesar, science falsely so-called and the works of professional false witnesses.

Do you think this one's the best candidate yet for the 'strong delusion', or is the whole of modernity that delusion more generally?
I see the strong delusion occurring in the tribulation.

All that is going on now just seems like a small preview. Like the mask of the beast has similar traits to the mark of the beast. One the forcing by government, the connection to buying and selling, the shutting down of churches could echo an attack on believers in a more harmful way.

I am just curious in the age of satan and his kingdoms really how much was and actual lie, 90% or more.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

All that is going on now just seems like a small preview. Like the mask of the beast has similar traits to the mark of the beast. One the forcing by government, the connection to buying and selling, the shutting down of churches could echo an attack on believers in a more harmful way.

I am just curious in the age of satan and his kingdoms really how much was and actual lie, 90% or more.

The mask is a prelude to the mark, as I see it the delusion started long ago and the lunacy has just increased in strength and scope since then. Once ppl buy the idea they're on a spinning spaceball and descended from a monkey or a rock, totally contrary to the Bible and science, the rest is a fait accompli.

Under satan it's almost all a lie. He wants it all to be (eg via digital simulation), but only God is absolute. So the devil is doomed, like Icarus, to fly too close to the sun, his wax wings melt and come crashing down. Satan will even lie to make it appear that he has 100%, he's that vain. But his high water mark is yet to come.

Devil digs a pit and proceeds to fall in. Jesus has already defeated him for all time, after all.

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Continuing a thought from a previous post The Truth behind the Mask

What I see as one result from this satanic event. Is when the churches in america (99%) allowed government to shut them down. This possibly has began the ending of the churches factor as a influence in peoples lives.

Eventually to be replaced by government and science. As the youth and even children observed in a crisis it was government and science who the people looked to for help and truth.

So as these youth and children age and become adults, it will be government and science they look to for life's answers. While the churches gather du.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I see as one result from this satanic event. Is when the churches in america (99%) allowed government to shut them down. This possibly has began the ending of the churches factor as a influence in peoples lives.

The devil's been making the church appear increasingly irrelevant, impotent and obsolete for some time. This appears to be an intensification of that stealth strategy.

Eventually to be replaced by government and science. As the youth and even children observed in a crisis it was government and science who the people looked to for help and truth.

So as these youth and children age and become adults, it will be government and science they look to for life's answers. While the churches gather du.

This is reality now for many across the world. Why we're in this mess in the first place.

The devil is just pushing on, he wants everyone isolated and plugged into a simulated digital reality, our metabolism controlled and monitored, with nothing above the artificial universe of scientism and its priesthood. So eradicating any prospect of a connection, or the inkling that there may be a God out there. An ambitious project, but the devil is a serious trier, if nothing else.

So the main weapons we have are the gospel truth and love of God.

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sweden seeming to be the exception.

It seems that throughout countries who at one time embraced a Biblical base in life. Now having rejected this and now embrace a secular science life approach, (america,kind of going the secular way but not fully there yet). Looks like they embrace government science control of their lives.

I know many in my area many who say they are of a republican beliefs (which should mean a conservative mind set embracing limited government control) , fully embraced the governments mandates.

The virus really showed people for who they are.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The virus really showed people for who they are.

Sure has. I know God has the end worked out, and it's going to be good, and I know the Bible teaches the world is perishing in its ignorance and love of sin, but I've still been very discouraged by witnessing the compliance of most ppl in their own demise, their blindness as to the scientific vacuity and dehumanising effects of masking, distancing and isolation. As TS Eliot put it in his poem the Wasteland, I had not thought death had undone so many.

Sweden seeming to be the exception.

Thing with Sweden is their culture is already very cold and isolated, high proportion of ppl live alone etc, jsut gives them another excuse not to have to deal with each other lol.

It seems that throughout countries who at one time embraced a Biblical base in life. Now having rejected this and now embrace a secular science life approach, (america,kind of going the secular way but not fully there yet). Looks like they embrace government science control of their lives.

Don't know about that, I'd have hoped self-professing ppl of God (whether Christian, Jewish, Islamic) everywhere would have immediately laughed this ridiculous fraud to scorn. Instead, many if not most churches at least seem to have endorsed it more enthusiastically than the general public. (An opportnity to show how much they 'care' I guess.) So much for the blind guides. Still it's good to see John MacArthur standing up, even if he did agree to a temporary masking order for his church the other day in court.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The right to assemble for worship is a basic right, which should be extended to everyone who feels safe enough to worship. If you want to go to worship, fine. If you don't feel safe going outside yet, you should be allowed to stay home. But at least give people the option.

Refusing anyone the right to assemble, open shop, worship together, get their hair cut, or go to school forever and ever (because this virus may well keep mutating) is silly, and more dangerous to more people, long-term, than a virus ever could be.

If you would assemble together and then stay together and never go out anywhere else among any other people (particularly around me), that would be fine.

But when the result is one person in a church service transmitting the virus to a dozen other members, and then those members go out among everyone else to carry the infection in a dozen new vectors...that's why it's a problem.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Two weeks ago the CDC website stated that masks do not work. Now they are saying they do.
According to my reading of the CDC >

One thing the CDC has said > Masks can keep droplets from getting in your mouth and nose, from another person's coughing or sneezing.

I would say this is correct, because droplets are large enough to be stopped by a cloth-like mask. I might add, that some people spit while they talk; so a mask can protect you from this while someone might seem safe by not coughing or sneezing. Also, a mask can keep us from touching our own faces after we have handled potentially contaminated things in public.

Also, the CDC has said, if I remember right > A lot of masks do not stop a virus which is dry in the air, and not spreading in a droplet.

To me, this makes sense, since a dry individual virus can get through the holes/pores of most cloth masks. Also, even the N95 masks are said to not be 100% effective.

So, possibly you have misunderstood what you are reading. It depends on what they are talking about, which kind of masks, and how the virus is traveling in the air > either dry or in droplets.

So, you have not given references in your post which I quoted. You have only said they said what you say they said :) But I have read the CDC; they do not seem to be saying what you are saying. And to me, with my microbiology education, it seems like common sense, not something totally new or breakthrough different.

And I control in my mind, my reasons for wearing a mask, and why I were one in each situation. It is an art . . . a social tool, even.

In God's word, we can read how people have intended things a certain way, but God used those things for His purpose :) Like this, we can use things for a good purpose.

For example, many places in this world require that we use money, though not in all cultures. So, you could say do not use money, because it is about control. But I can use money for what is good, even though others have their selfish reasons for having money. And the way I use it can be with love for the people whom I pay for things. I care about the people, and do not treat them like my money entitles me to control them and expect and demand what I pay for, but I express appreciation and friendship. I do not have an attitude that I am using them, but loving them.

• Agree
Reactions: pgp_protector
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sure has. I know God has the end worked out, and it's going to be good, and I know the Bible teaches the world is perishing in its ignorance and love of sin, but I've still been very discouraged by witnessing the compliance of most ppl in their own demise, their blindness as to the scientific vacuity and dehumanising effects of masking, distancing and isolation. As TS Eliot put it in his poem the Wasteland, I had not thought death had undone so many.

Thing with Sweden is their culture is already very cold and isolated, high proportion of ppl live alone etc, jsut gives them another excuse not to have to deal with each other lol.

Don't know about that, I'd have hoped self-professing ppl of God (whether Christian, Jewish, Islamic) everywhere would have immediately laughed this ridiculous fraud to scorn. Instead, many if not most churches at least seem to have endorsed it more enthusiastically than the general public. (An opportnity to show how much they 'care' I guess.) So much for the blind guides. Still it's good to see John MacArthur standing up, even if he did agree to a temporary masking order for his church the other day in court.

I noticed in the town i live in (population 13,000+ a little). They were offering free test this summer, when they were trying to get the numbers up.

I am guessing so they could have a mask mandate reason. The test were free (available for 500 people) and a person did not have to have symptoms to be tested.

As of late i do not here as much, really not any, the last week or two of test being offered. And guess what, the numbers are dropping, of course the mask mandate has been going on since July 7. So now they can say see the mask worked, government has saved you.

A hyped crisis, and government controlled numbers put to great use.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I noticed in the town i live in (population 13,000+ a little). They were offering free test this summer, when they were trying to get the numbers up.

I am guessing so they could have a mask mandate reason. The test were free (available for 500 people) and a person did not have to have symptoms to be tested.

As of late i do not here as much, really not any, the last week or two of test being offered. And guess what, the numbers are dropping, of course the mask mandate has been going on since July 7. So now they can say see the mask worked, government has saved you.

A hyped crisis, and government controlled numbers put to great use.

If it were a magic show, the performers would be booed off the stage for being the lamest most see-through and worst-choreographed act in living memory.

Even with a bewitched public, the whole thing's surely going to tank. Whether Babylon will go down with it, time will tell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If it were a magic show, the performers would be booed off the stage for being the lamest most see-through and worst-choreographed act in living memory.

Even with a bewitched public, the whole thing's surely going to tank. Whether Babylon will go down with it, time will tell.

This (the same hoax show) could be done with the flu and in america the amount of flu cases would make these virus numbers look small in comparison.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Now commercials are being made with the actors wearing mask. The brain washing is getting into full swing, will movies be next for mask wearing.

The whoever is trying to work this into becoming the way of life, said at the start of this lie, the new normal.

I just think people will accept and very few will fight it.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sure has. I know God has the end worked out, and it's going to be good, and I know the Bible teaches the world is perishing in its ignorance and love of sin, but I've still been very discouraged by witnessing the compliance of most ppl in their own demise, their blindness as to the scientific vacuity and dehumanising effects of masking, distancing and isolation. As TS Eliot put it in his poem the Wasteland, I had not thought death had

Well I have no choice but to wear mask because I don't want to pay a fine for not wearing one!!!

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now commercials are being made with the actors wearing mask. The brain washing is getting into full swing, will movies be next for mask wearing.

The whoever is trying to work this into becoming the way of life, said at the start of this lie, the new normal.

how can we fight it??? Right it means being fined or jailed in some countries......I would rather mask up as it temporary situation...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Probably. But God will rescue us...

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Most will enthusiastically accept a social credit system with bonus points for virtue signalling with masks etc, ratting out dissident neighbours and generally behaving contemptibly.

Our glorious leader is pushing a new law to administratively detain dissidents for indefinite periods. And he might just get it through.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I have no choice but to wear mask because I don't want to pay a fine for not wearing one!!!

Fear not he who can destroy the body, but instead fear Him who can destroy both body and soul in Gehenna fire.

Look, if you need a medical excuse, use hypoxia. Everyone gets hypoxia from prolonged wearing of masks. Or do you sleep with it on?

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most will enthusiastically accept a social credit system with bonus points for virtue signalling with masks etc, ratting out dissident neighbours and generally behaving contemptibly.

Our glorious leader is pushing a new law to administratively detain dissidents for indefinite periods. And he might just get it through.
I

what does social credit mean?

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Probably. But God will rescue us...

God rescues Lot and his family because they're righteous and Abraham intervened. Pray that Jesus intervenes for you...and your neighbour.

Upvote 0