Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not really---you're figures are way off. And of those that do recover, they are left with lingering damage that no one knows yet if it is permanent. There is brain damage months afterwards., difficulty walking and other neurological damage. Of course, these people will all demand that we pay to help support them after they get out of the hospital and still can't do anything ---even months later. We do not yet know the extent of the damage this thing does---we will. Those that do not wear masks are learning the hard way.
This is on very very few of the cases..
Many elderly die.. just like they do from a common cold or flu bug..

It's hyperbole to claim all of this..scaremongering....

Yes.. it happens.. but from what I gather... the vast majority don't even know that they have had it.

Let's do this.. Watch the news in the next 2 to 3 weeks.. Watch for the death rates in Florida..

I'm betting that they are not 10%... So far.. odds are that they will be in the 0.03%....

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This is on very very few of the cases..
Many elderly die.. just like they do from a common cold or flu bug..

It's hyperbole to claim all of this..scaremongering....

Yes.. it happens.. but from what I gather... the vast majority don't even know that they have had it.

Let's do this.. Watch the news in the next 2 to 3 weeks.. Watch for the death rates in Florida..

I'm betting that they are not 10%... So far.. odds are that they will be in the 0.03%....

Yah, well "from what you gather" is the the thing. You appear to be gathering your information only from sources that agree with you and not from actual facts. You refuse to believe any other facts that contradict your version of things. It's the same way with everything else. Flat earthers, Mormons, Muslims, Hindu---they do not see the real Jesus---they see only their facts supported by those who want to keep them believing those facts. It all comes down to whom are you going to believe. An atheist can't see God when they see the world. They can only see chance happening, and they will listen only to those who believe the same thing because only they have the truth and everyone else is deluded. Then one day, a few do see the hand of God and jump to the other side. What made the difference---not facts. They have remained the same. You are, of course, free to believe whatever you want.
It has nothing to do with "fearmongering." That word can be used by both sides---for those who believe as you---you are the ones that are afraid of a mask. Afraid of being controlled, afraid of doctors and nurses and hospitals, afraid of the government. Afraid of everything that, if you get this, you are going to want to have them take care of you. The problem being that your "bets" are killing people and you feel as long as it isn't you---the number is too small to matter. Which makes me wonder how God looks at the death of millions of people because some are afraid and too self-centered to be slightly inconvenienced in order to end the problem. I wonder how God views a grown man or woman who spits in the face of others---He was once spat on---so we have people now spitting even on children. Throwing things at others who are trying to keep them from getting an illness. The fear is not coming from us. What does God see when someone dies because another would not wear a simple mask to contain an illness from happening to others, Does He view that as murder? I tend to think He does.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you could help save the world and future generations, but had to take a 1 in 10,000 risk of dying in the process, would you take that chance?

In Australia, the current chances of a normal healthy individual dying from Covid-19 are less than 1 in 10,000. The average age of Covid deaths is around 80. Average life expectancy is around 82 years of age.

The ongoing and permanent damage to society, the economy, livelihoods, the mental and physical health and wellbeing of ordinary people under severe countermeasures is incalculable.

The risks of health impacts for poorly tested vaccines, their efficacy and the delays in preparing them create additional uncertainty.

If nature were to run its course, and everyone caught Covid-19, the body would produce a natural immunity to what is essentially another cold and flu strain.

So why not take the chance, let nature run its course, return to normal life and be honoured by your children for saving the world and beating the bug?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
If you could help save the world and future generations, but had to take a 1 in 10,000 risk of dying in the process, would you take that chance?

In Australia, the current chances of a normal healthy individual dying from Covid-19 are less than 1 in 10,000. The average age of Covid deaths is around 80. Average life expectancy is around 82 years of age.

The ongoing and permanent damage to society, the economy, livelihoods, the mental and physical health and wellbeing of ordinary people under severe countermeasures is incalculable.

The risks of health impacts for poorly tested vaccines, their efficacy and the delays in preparing them create additional uncertainty.

If nature were to run its course, and everyone caught Covid-19, the body would produce a natural immunity to what is essentially another cold and flu strain.

So why not take the chance, let nature run its course, return to normal life and be honoured by your children for saving the world and beating the bug?

Jesus already did it---but yes. It would be a risk worth taking and all your figures are very wrong, not that you're going to believe it. Even babies are getting it, even those that did not have it in the womb. Teenagers are now getting it---people who were never considered as even being able to get it, now are. And that sounds like it doesn't matter so many are dying, because they're all old anyway! Old people don't count as human to you? It is morphing into something worse than at the start---not getting better, and showing no signs of any herd immunity setting in. You're believing all the wrong info because that is what you want to believe. You're choice, even though that choice is not in any way a good one for the rest of society.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus already did it---but yes.

That's great, nothing to do, just sit back and watch as ppl lose their livelihoods and commit suicide on a grand scale.

t would be a risk worth taking and all your figures are very wrong, not that you're going to believe it.

Australian cases 13000, deaths 123. Less than 1 in 1000. 90% over age of 70. Prove me wrong.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) current situation and case numbers

Even babies are getting it, even those that did not have it in the womb. Teenagers are now getting it---people who were never considered as even being able to get it, now are.

And almost all normal healthy ppl are recovering.

And that sounds like it doesn't matter so many are dying, because they're all old anyway! Old people don't count as human to you?

That's the best you've got? Ppl over 80 clearly have other health issues. Covid is not the only, or main cause of death. Prove me wrong.

You're believing all the wrong info because that is what you want to believe. You're choice, even though that choice is not in any way a good one for the rest of society.

So you think crashing the economy and the world is for the good of society, to potentially give a few 80 year-olds an extra year of life. And of course, I'm selfish because I don't want to sit back smugly and pretend I'm going to heaven for my lack of contribution. Better take a look in the mirror lady.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
That's great, nothing to do, just sit back and watch as ppl lose their livelihoods and commit suicide on a grand scale.

Right--do nothing, too lazy to even put a stupid mask on.

Australian cases 13000, deaths 123. Less than 1 in 1000. 90% over age of 70. Prove me wrong.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) current situation and case numbers

Confirmed
Deaths
+5
Recovered
+122

And? 133 deaths means nothing to you? These numbers keep going up. And you are not the only country in the world and your country is more sparsely populated than most compared to the amount of land you have. It was in your country that Hanks and Wilson got it. You country went into lockdown back ion January---and it never occurs to you one reason that your numbers are low is because the government locked down quickly?: In places where they did not do that---the numbers are much higher.
What’s the current situation in Switzerland? July 23, 2020
End of insertion
Around 33,500 people have tested positive to the virus and almost 2,000 have died in Switzerland, which has a population of 8.5 million. Cantons Ticino, Vaud, Geneva and Valais have been the hardest-hit parts of the country - they were hotspots early in the pandemic.

The lockdown and strict restrictions had a dramatic impact, flattening the curve and allowing the authorities to ease measures step by step. From its March peak, the number of new cases fell to around a dozen in early June, alongside a drop in hospital cases and deaths.

And almost all normal healthy ppl are recovering.

And, of course, only normal, healthy people matter. And how many have recovered to their normal, healthy selves? All over the rest of the world, there have been lingering affects from the virus, and they do not know if those affects are permanent or not. So far some have lasted for several months.
Does it only matter what is happening in Australia to you? You care nothing about the rest of the planet?
That's the best you've got? Ppl over 80 clearly have other health issues. Covid is not the only, or main cause of death. Prove me wrong.

Again---apparently people over 80 in your country are of no value. People all over the world are dying from this as young as newborn babies. The lack of care about the elderly in your country has been noted---hopefully, people will not retire there.

So you think crashing the economy and the world is for the good of society, to potentially give a few 80 year-olds an extra year of life. And of course, I'm selfish because I don't want to sit back smugly and pretend I'm going to heaven for my lack of contribution. Better take a look in the mirror lady.

Apparently, killing off the elderly and sickly (as long as it isn't you) is preferable. And of course, you can sit there and think you're going to heaven for saving the economy of Australia by killing off all the elderly and sick---Hitler had the same idea for his country. Maybe that is what Jesus wanted to do, I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yah, well "from what you gather" is the the thing. You appear to be gathering your information only from sources that agree with you and not from actual facts. You refuse to believe any other facts that contradict your version of things. It's the same way with everything else.
Tell me one source that is solid and trustworthy in relation to information on COVID19..

Tell me that you don't "gather your information only from sources that agree with you"

OR "refuse to believe any other facts that contradict your version of things"

It's human nature...

Now.. when you find a source that has given information on COVID19 that hasn't said "black" one week and then a couple of weeks later... Said "white"...

Flat earthers, ......................-they do not see the real Jesus
1/ You have no right to say who does and who doesn't see the real Jesus... based on that.
2/ Many atheists have come to know Christ.....based on their investigation and resultant believe or view in the FE....and are now solid Christians...
So, hate if you want to hate.......

You are, of course, free to believe whatever you want.

Well...........thanks...

you are the ones that are afraid of a mask.
Sorry, I wear a mask where it is mandatory... I just think it's about 3 months too late. But.. appropriate where infected people are.

Afraid of being controlled, afraid of doctors and nurses and hospitals, afraid of the government. Afraid of everything that, if you get this, you are going to want to have them take care of you.

Well, now your on full steam ahead... continue... please...

The problem being that your "bets" are killing people and you feel as long as it isn't you---the number is too small to matter. Which makes me wonder how God looks at the death of millions of people because some are afraid and too self-centered to be slightly inconvenienced in order to end the problem. I wonder how God views a grown man or woman who spits in the face of others---He was once spat on---so we have people now spitting even on children. Throwing things at others who are trying to keep them from getting an illness. The fear is not coming from us. What does God see when someone dies because another would not wear a simple mask to contain an illness from happening to others, Does He view that as murder? I tend to think He does.
Feel better now?

Lot's of assumptions... but... you're free to have your opinion too.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Tell me one source that is solid and trustworthy in relation to information on COVID19..

Tell me that you don't "gather your information only from sources that agree with you"

OR "refuse to believe any other facts that contradict your version of things"

It's human nature...

Now.. when you find a source that has given information on COVID19 that hasn't said "black" one week and then a couple of weeks later... Said "white"...

I was in the medical field for 30 years and have access to papers and articles that most people can not get to. I just recently quite getting some medical journals as I just don't read all that stuff much anymore---the only reading I really do is my bible and I do some internet research. I have no articles that say black one week and white the next.

1/ You have no right to say who does and who doesn't see the real Jesus... based on that.
2/ Many atheists have come to know Christ.....based on their investigation and resultant believe or view in the FE....and are now solid Christians...
So, hate if you want to hate.......

Taken out out of context-, did not quote entire post, very shameful--I also said tight after--

Then one day, a few do see the hand of God and jump to the other side. What made the difference---not facts. They have remained the same.

I do not hate---I'll leave that to you.

Sorry, I wear a mask where it is mandatory... I just think it's about 3 months too late. But.. appropriate where infected people are.

Very good----perhaps you could tell the doctors how to spot those who are infected.

Well, now your on full steam ahead... continue... please...

No need to.

Feel better now?

Lot's of assumptions... but... you're free to have your opinion too.

I wasn't feeling bad to begin with.
I will also leave assumptions to you---you've made so many and are more experienced at it.

Have a good day and good bye.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I was in the medical field for 30 years and have access to papers and articles that most people can not get to. I just recently quite getting some medical journals as I just don't read all that stuff much anymore---the only reading I really do is my bible and I do some internet research. I have no articles that say black one week and white the next.

Eg: Masks are not good.... now... wear masks
COVID19 not transmitted from surfaces... then it is
The experts change their mind. Contradictory information on this is apparent.

Taken out out of context-, did not quote entire post, very shameful--I also said tight after--

Well, I can't say that I disagree with you on Mormons, Muslims and Hindus not knowing the right "Jesus"

But..grouping FE'ers in there too... Now that's shameful.

I do not hate---I'll leave that to you.
Interesting.

Very good----perhaps you could tell the doctors how to spot those who are infected.
My point was that in some areas people are having positive tests daily.. some in the 100's or thousands..
In my city.. zero positive tests for the last month... Should these people wear masks?

I think doctors know how to detect the infected. Free tests are everywhere.

No need to.
I agree

I wasn't feeling bad to begin with.
I will also leave assumptions to you---you've made so many and are more experienced at it.

Have a good day and good bye.
Bye

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The need for masks is real. The impact of this virus is real, just look at the number of deaths above the normal year on year figures to prove that. Then if you factor in that with the lockdowns around the world should have reduced the transmission of flu and other commonplace illnesses that would kill the vulnerable we have still seen an increase rather than a decrease.

Where I think people should be looking is where it originated. Was it a natural occurrence from the market or from the nearby biological weapons research facility? Was it China that was responsible for releasing it and if so why? Was it someone else, who? Was there a political motive for it, maybe the US elections? BLM came straight after, is it linked? There are a lot more believable conspiracies you can come up with than its just a fake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The need for masks is real. The impact of this virus is real, just look at the number of deaths above the normal year on year figures to prove that. Then if you factor in that with the lockdowns around the world should have reduced the transmission of flu and other commonplace illnesses that would kill the vulnerable we have still seen an increase rather than a decrease.

Where I think people should be looking is where it originated. Was it a natural occurrence from the market or from the nearby biological weapons research facility? Was it China that was responsible for releasing it and if so why? Was it someone else, who? Was there a political motive for it, maybe the US elections? BLM came straight after, is it linked? There are a lot more believable conspiracies you can come up with than its just a fake.
Yes, the virus is real..
The number of deaths... directly caused by it.. we'll never ever know. Too many have been associated or blamed on COVID19 that in any other time would be attributed to old age, emphysema, heart disease, cancer, atherosclerosis, diabetes, or some other condition that had the person terminal anyway.

We know where the outbreak started. We know that there are labs all over the world, for whatever reason, playing around with virus bugs and other very harmful pathogens.. and chemical combinations among other things.

This got away from them.. Whether by accident.. or some sick purpose...

Either way... ya.. a mask may help, of worn correctly and people stop touching it, wearing it on their forehead, chin, over their nose only, over their mouth only.. dispose of it properly etc.

I just find it odd that here we are three months in and now... masks.....

I heard it compared to giving the boyfriend a condom as he and his mother to be girlfriend go into labor and delivery to have their baby born....

The "experts" and government officials have lost the trust of those who care to think for themselves.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

It is an occult practice the wearing of mask, this person writes a good article link below.

I do not agree with his view on the mark of the beast, saying that it is not an actual mark but just buying into the system. And his global view of the earth, the earth is flat and stationary.

The mark will be an actual mark, a tattoo or brand on a person.

Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order | Have Ye Not Read?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Remember all the dancing nurses. What really was behind the dancing, poor government slaves did not even know what they were doing.

From Encyclopedia Britannica: The wearing of mask
For the sake of protection, the wearer, like the mask maker, is required to follow certain sanctioned procedures in using the mask. In some respects he plays the role of an actor in cooperation or collaboration with the mask. Without the dance and posturing routines that the mask wearer performs, often to the accompaniment of music, the mask would remain a representation without a full life-force. The real drama and power of its form is the important contribution of the wearer. Covered by the mask and costume, the performer loses his previous identity and assumes a new one.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Remember all the dancing nurses. What really was behind the dancing, poor government slaves did not even know what they were doing.

From Encyclopedia Britannica: The wearing of mask
For the sake of protection, the wearer, like the mask maker, is required to follow certain sanctioned procedures in using the mask. In some respects he plays the role of an actor in cooperation or collaboration with the mask. Without the dance and posturing routines that the mask wearer performs, often to the accompaniment of music, the mask would remain a representation without a full life-force. The real drama and power of its form is the important contribution of the wearer. Covered by the mask and costume, the performer loses his previous identity and assumes a new one.

It's so sad to see how the world and even many in the church have fallen into this evil pantomime, I can only surmise it is the strong delusion, for those that had pleasure in unrighteousness. In a year's time they'll have fully descended into the zombie state from the movies too.

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order | Have Ye Not Read?

Excellent article. Stay strong in the Lord, brother.

• Agree
Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It's so sad to see how the world and even many in the church have fallen into this evil pantomime, I can only surmise it is the strong delusion, for those that had pleasure in unrighteousness. In a year's time they'll have fully descended into the zombie state from the movies too.

Lord have mercy!

In a way satan has given us a visual of all the globe earthers, by putting mask on them. It is sad to see people just so easily following along what government and science say

Of course there are a few fighting back the mask that also still believe in the globe. May be they will awake to the full pallet of lies.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In a way satan has given us a visual of all the globe earthers, by putting mask on them. It is sad to see people just so easily following along what government and science say

Of course there are a few fighting back the mask that also still believe in the globe. May be they will awake to the full pallet of lies.

Saddest of all is the fact that many professing Christians and churches are under the devil's thrall. The wisdom of this world is foolishness to God, and He has given us the eyes to see it in these ways.

As satan stockpiles souls in storage, he thinks himself too strong for anyone to break into his house, bind him up and steal his goods. But God knows the end from the beginning, and the Omega Plan is Jesus Christ, Salvation of God.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Saddest of all is the fact that many professing Christians and churches are under the devil's thrall. The wisdom of this world is foolishness to God, and He has given us the eyes to see it in these ways.

As satan stockpiles souls in storage, he thinks himself too strong for anyone to break into his house, bind him up and steal his goods. But God knows the end from the beginning, and the Omega Plan is Jesus Christ, Salvation of God.

Interesting (at least in america) how the three institutions that many churches have embraced, government, science and the media. How they were used by satan to shut down the churches.

What a great opportunity the churches had to be a witness and stand up to the lies. But the weakened church just fell as easily as the rest of the world.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting (at least in america) how the three institutions that many churches have embraced, government, science and the media. How they were used by satan to shut down the churches.

What a great opportunity the churches had to be a witness and stand up to the lies. But the weakened church just fell as easily as the rest of the world.

Same in Australia, the churches enthusiastically embraced the whole narrative, like a lot of virtue-signalling goody two-shoes. I'm not aware of any dissident preachers here. 'Let's do Easter and Communion by Zoom! Baptisms off until further notice.' Sickening really.

The church has been weakened by bad doctrine and worldliness to the point it's blind to even the most obvious of the devil's devices. You're right, they've embraced Caesar, science falsely so-called and the works of professional false witnesses.

Do you think this one's the best candidate yet for the 'strong delusion', or is the whole of modernity that delusion more generally?

Upvote 0