Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hopefully this season we're in (covid) shall pass soon. If I thought this was permanent, I guess I'd be more bothered. I doubt it will be though. Plagues do feel a bit apocalyptic when they strike though, so I can understand some being a bit freaked out

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have yet to hear of one single patient going into surgery and demanding that the doctors and nurses not wear masks.

I have yet to hear of nurses working with infectious diseases, demanding that they be allowed to work around infectious patients without wearing masks.

Did biology "change" in 2020?

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
5ea0b0e18570580019f7fc45

I just thought this was an ironic advertisement to have on the same page.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟841,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know "control" is the overarching metanarrative of most conspiratorial claims. But, let's face it. Humanity, at it's best, is too stupid and disorganized to pull off most of what y'all think is happening. The only conspiracy worth attention is that too many stupid humans think they know something.

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟963,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The right likes to say "FAKE NEWS!" when legitimate news media print unfavorable articles, but then they scoop up drivel like this totally devoid of any facts or reason and tout this like it is Gospel. God help us all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
News is reporting that even though cases are going up - the average stay in the hospital has been cut in half and elective procedures are now being allowed in hospitals once again. The new treatments available and the age group now reporting infections (young adults etc) - is turning the parameters into "business as usual"

Might be time for the cats to come down out of the tops of the trees

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have yet to hear of one single patient going into surgery and demanding that the doctors and nurses not wear masks.

I have yet to hear of nurses working with infectious diseases, demanding that they be allowed to work around infectious patients without wearing masks.

Did biology "change" in 2020?

I hope that they aren't doing surgery with only a mask and gloves on a covid patient.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I hope that they aren't doing surgery with only a mask and gloves on a covid patient.

Well they also have surgical gowns if that is what you mean -- did you expect them to be in hazmat suits? :)

Here someone is replacing a lung on a covid patient -- looks like the mask, gloves and gowns are still the norm.

surgery on covid patients - Bing video

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, yes, let's call other people stupid because they disagree with us.

Christianity is doomed.
The people not wearing masks are not disagreeing with us, they are ignorant of science and the reasons wearing a mask is important. They put others lives at risk. They are being ridiculous; a bit of ridicule is good medicine.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟748,657.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The people not wearing masks are not disagreeing with us, they are ignorant of science and the reasons wearing a mask is important. They put others lives at risk. They are being ridiculous; a bit of ridicule is good medicine.
Coming from a skeptic, that's rich.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟748,657.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
News is reporting that even though cases are going up - the average stay in the hospital has been cut in half and elective procedures are now being allowed in hospitals once again. The new treatments available and the age group now reporting infections (young adults etc) - is turning the parameters into "business as usual"

Might be time for the cats to come down out of the tops of the trees
Yeah, the head doc in my area said he wouldn't mandate masks unless, "hell freezes over." Choose your science and go with it.

Just google, or better yet use DuckDuckgo, and you'll see masks do not work. Two weeks ago the CDC website stated that masks do not work. Now they are saying they do.

Just remember 99.5% of the people that get it, get over it.

Upvote 0