Mississippi
✟252,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
how can we fight it??? Right it means being fined or jailed in some countries......I would rather mask up as it temporary situation...

Well a good starting point is to believe most(99%) everything coming from government and science is a lie. And is being constructed to eventually enslave the average person under a one world system.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well a good starting point is to believe most(99%) everything coming from government and science is a lie. And is being constructed to eventually enslave the average person under a one world system.

That doesn't the chAnge the fact that many countries have made it compulsory to.wear.one so am gonna keep.wearing. Am not paying a fine

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟252,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That doesn't the chAnge the fact that many countries have made it compulsory to.wear.one so am gonna keep.wearing. Am not paying a fine
So the next steps after the mask wearing, will you go along with that. At what point do you say that is enough.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So the next steps after the mask wearing, will you go along with that. At what point do you say that is enough.
I

When the antichrist comes with his mark, I wi l resist that....but we aren't there yet...the antichrist has to be revealed... Some say Jesus so rescue His elect before then anyway. I don't know but we live by faith, taking each day as it comes trusting Jesus

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I
It is a mask...a harmless piece of cloth... And by When It next year covid may be on the wane... Like Spanish flu....it went....these things come and go...

Anyway fear and worry aren't of God...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟252,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I took my mom today to the Hospital, the doctor she was seeing has had his office moved to the hospital.

They now have this temperature machine just walk up to the thing and it reads your temperature. Not sure how much that cost. but that sure does not look like something for just a temporary amount of time.

To me all signs are looking like what they have been saying the whole time the new normal.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Its all stage setting, for the eventual big show.
Oh, I agree 100%... this virus is not a coincidence. I doubt it is as bad as they say but they are taking the ball and running with it..

I do believe that it is definitely a pre stage to set up the coming mark.

Vaccines are one thing that people would readily accept and take if forced to do so...

Combine that with the vaccine being administered with a patch or tattoo type application. It won't even have to be visible unless maybe ultra violet light.. but could very well be fully visible in today's society.

I still stand on the fact that Christ told us that He would not let any man snatch us from His hand.
Combine that with the fact that in order to take the mark and lose salvation.. you must both take the mark and worship the beast..

From this.. I conclude that no Christian will take the mark accidentally out of ignorance. No matter if the rapture happens before or after.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, I agree 100%... this virus is not a coincidence. I doubt it is as bad as they say but they are taking the ball and running with it..

I do believe that it is definitely a pre stage to set up the coming mark.

Vaccines are one thing that people would readily accept and take if forced to do so...

Combine that with the vaccine being administered with a patch or tattoo type application. It won't even have to be visible unless maybe ultra violet light.. but could very well be fully visible in today's society.

I still stand on the fact that Christ told us that He would not let any man snatch us from His hand.
Combine that with the fact that in order to take the mark and lose salvation.. you must both take the mark and worship the beast..

From this.. I conclude that no Christian will take the mark accidentally out of ignorance. No matter if the rapture happens before or after.
I

Amen! We have nothing to fear of we ensure in Christ till the end...

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Lavaduder

Jul 12, 2020
yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Prayers
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0