Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
By 'about to happen' do you mean minutes, days weeks, what?

Well, I've written about the timing of at least the start of the Great Tribulation falling within the 70 year period starting in 1948, one generation. The significance of most of Revelation centers around Israel and what's happening in the Middle East. According to Rom. 11, God will remove the blindness from their eyes and they will be saved. So these Feasts are important. The time between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur is a time when the Book is opened, repentance and then the Day of Atonement next week, the Feast of Tabernacles the following week. They need a sign, they need to repent and of course the 144k are sealed prior to these catastrophic judgments we read about.
I told everyone if I'm wrong about the GT starting by 2018, I will retire my view and enjoy the rest of my life. Just filed my SSA papers, my daughter is getting married in Oct. 4th -- I have to tell you when she told me that in August I thought [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], right in the middle of this stuff. I also stated that I would be happy if I was wrong, my wife too.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, I've written about the timing of at least the start of the Great Tribulation falling within the 70 year period starting in 1948, one generation. The significance of most of Revelation centers around Israel and what's happening in the Middle East. According to Rom. 11, God will remove the blindness from their eyes and they will be saved. So these Feasts are important. The time between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur is a time when the Book is opened, repentance and then the Day of Atonement next week, the Feast of Tabernacles the following week. They need a sign, they need to repent and of course the 144k are sealed prior to these catastrophic judgments we read about.
I told everyone if I'm wrong about the GT starting by 2018, I will retire my view and enjoy the rest of my life. Just filed my SSA papers, my daughter is getting married in Oct. 4th -- I have to tell you when she told me that in August I thought [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], right in the middle of this stuff. I also stated that I would be happy if I was wrong, my wife too.

You do realize the "Fig Tree" has nothing to do with the rebirth of Israel right? Its a comparative side by side, better known as a Parable. When you see the Fig Tree bringing forth leaves/BUDS, you know Summer is near....LIKEWISE when you see all of these Signs (That Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, the last three being the Sun darkens, moon turns red and stars fall to earth/Maybe Angels) know that the Second Coming (which happens 7 years after the Rapture) will be at hand.

So its only comparing the FIG TREE and Summer with the Second Coming, not with Israel being reborn. Israel's being reborn is Ezekiel's prophecy of Dead Men's Bones being fulfilled. Therefore its not about the GENERATION from 1948 on or even from 1967 on...That Generation Jesus is speaking about HAS TO INCLUDE the Generation that sees the Sun darkened/Moon turn Blood red and the Stars fall from Heaven in the SIXTH SEAL !! That is the Generation, the one that sees ALL THESE THINGS/Signs.

All the other stuff you are pretty spot on about. But one wrong turn can throw us off miles, even though you understand Israel repents, and you get the "Pattern of the Feasts" of Leviticus 23, you go off track by thinking the Date of the Generation starts with 1948.

The DATE of the Generation can not start until the LAST SIGNS ARE SEEN Brother !! This Generation sees the last Three Signs, four if you count Jesus coming on the Clouds. But That is him coming, so I see the last three signs as the Sun being Darkened, the Moon turning Red and the Stars falling from Heaven, so Seal number 6 is the LAST SIGN, thus THAT GENERATION is what Jesus was speaking of.

Now, can you see how the 70 years from 1948 is a False Flag? The Last Generation can not start until the last signs of Matthew 24 are seen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been a Christian for nearly 20 years. Since just before then a friend of mine has been saying the world as we know it is about to end. He started off with predictions of impending nuclear war and there have been various things since, but all the time he has felt we have no more than a year left. For 20 years. So every time I hear something like this all I think is here we go again.

You should live your life as if Jesus is coming back tomorrow and plan to live your life as if you will live to old age. That means good stewardship of money, etc.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I've been a Christian for nearly 20 years. Since just before then a friend of mine has been saying the world as we know it is about to end. He started off with predictions of impending nuclear war and there have been various things since, but all the time he has felt we have no more than a year left. For 20 years. So every time I hear something like this all I think is here we go again.

I don't think I can go again. I don't think that I can say "here we go again". If it's not happening right now, there's nothing left to go on. There's been too many signs that have occurred that are not replaceable in time. They will never happen again. Seven sets of 70 weeks since the Exodus in 1437BC that ended in 1994 with Comet Shoemaker Levy 9, Suleiman's 1535 decree lining up 62 weeks latter with the Knesset decree in 1969, the third moon of our tetrad picking up 21 years after Jupiter was hit 21 times in 1994, an abomination standing 1290 days before a darkened sun and a moon that will not give her light and now this Revelation 12 sign signaling a mathematical indicator for the third watch of the night.

You should live your life as if Jesus is coming back tomorrow and plan to live your life as if you will live to old age. That means good stewardship of money, etc.

I'm an example of this. We can't serve two masters. In 2002, I loaded up on gold shares at a time when the metal was $285.00 per OZ. When gold made it's trip up over $1000.00, I was making percents that were unheard of.

In 2010, I shifted my focus exclusively to Biblical matters and discovered what I thought was the purpose of those tetrads. It was like taking my hand off the controls of the financial flight and the thing just drifted down.

I'm not broke now, but I'm driving a 2004 Dodge Ram with a smashed hood and have a 1996 Dodge Neon as a backup. (I did the timing belt on it myself). :)

You're never going to give 100% to either master.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
so how much time do we have left?

Great question, I wonder what you think?

I am preparing my mind for action for the next 7 to 14 weeks.

"Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.​

This is just me talking, right.

I may or may not have the empirical.

But i think I do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I would take it from your Ohio acquaintance he sees the seal judgments as past? As he mentions 4th trumpet.

He thinks we're in the seals now. He thinks the fourth seal is next. I agree but add my own observations and speculate that the seals span 1221 years starting from 1798 until about 3019.

Know two Messianics who believe we have seen the first 5 seals but no one will miss the 6th.

They sound like they're in the right ballpark. I think that the first 3 have gone by largely unnoticed for what they are, but 4,5,6 and 7 are very obvious world changing events.

All very interesting.

And I would certainly agree.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Which large events. [Conversing not debating]
Let's see.:rolleyes: Since September began we have seen two major earthquakes, not to mention countless smaller ones, for major hurricanes in the Atlantic, we have suffered four, In the Pacific we have seen four typhoons. We have seen mud slides and landslides, countless volcano eruptions, disease outbreaks like the hepatitis outbreak here in the Western U.S., just naming a few we see this month. And I have not mentioned the threat of nuclear war.

Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You do realize the "Fig Tree" has nothing to do with the rebirth of Israel right? Its a comparative side by side, better known as a Parable. When you see the Fig Tree bringing forth leaves/BUDS, you know Summer is near....LIKEWISE when you see all of these Signs (That Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, the last three being the Sun darkens, moon turns red and stars fall to earth/Maybe Angels) know that the Second Coming (which happens 7 years after the Rapture) will be at hand.

So its only comparing the FIG TREE and Summer with the Second Coming, not with Israel being reborn. Israel's being reborn is Ezekiel's prophecy of Dead Men's Bones being fulfilled. Therefore its not about the GENERATION from 1948 on or even from 1967 on...That Generation Jesus is speaking about HAS TO INCLUDE the Generation that sees the Sun darkened/Moon turn Blood red and the Stars fall from Heaven in the SIXTH SEAL !! That is the Generation, the one that sees ALL THESE THINGS/Signs.

All the other stuff you are pretty spot on about. But one wrong turn can throw us off miles, even though you understand Israel repents, and you get the "Pattern of the Feasts" of Leviticus 23, you go off track by thinking the Date of the Generation starts with 1948.

The DATE of the Generation can not start until the LAST SIGNS ARE SEEN Brother !! This Generation sees the last Three Signs, four if you count Jesus coming on the Clouds. But That is him coming, so I see the last three signs as the Sun being Darkened, the Moon turning Red and the Stars falling from Heaven, so Seal number 6 is the LAST SIGN, thus THAT GENERATION is what Jesus was speaking of.

Now, can you see how the 70 years from 1948 is a False Flag? The Last Generation can not start until the last signs of Matthew 24 are seen.
I am fully aware what the parable means and the context, but are you aware that Romans 11 is applicable and corresponds to His Coming? The 144k Witnesses being sealed, the remnant Israel seeing Christ coming in the clouds. He'll be coming to Jerusalem and putting His feet on the Mt. of Olives. All these events are centered around Israel, even though the world will be effected as well. Nations (Islamic) will attack Israel - that's prophetic. "Pray that this does not happen on the Sabbath" refers to the Jews.
The order of things like this sign for instance does not fall into the series of events that I've understood for years. This idea of rapture on this day or that the last trump would be during the Feast of Trumpets is not the way I've believed it would happen. The blowing of the shofar is not the same as the Seven Trumpets and so I've always viewed the last Trumpet as #7 that an angel blows_ whenever that may be. ???

I looked at the Jerusalem webcam minutes ago and nothing is going on except their Sabbath, it's uneventful. So it appears the sign if anything is a wake up call and precedes something coming. Also I was in doubt about Nibiru being part of the scenario since if it was that close, more people would see it in the southern hemisphere.

Peace and quiet in Jerusalem as we speak: Good, I'm happy ... but give it a couple weeks at least, then if nothing -- go figure. ???
Jerusalem Live Camera 360°

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't think I can go again. I don't think that I can say "here we go again". If it's not happening right now, there's nothing left to go on.
Sure there is, stop following these way out there fibs and keep you eye on the TRUTHS laid out in the Gospel that show us when Jesus is returning for his Church.

1. The Gospel must be preached unto all the World, then the End will come..(JESUS)
2. At the End Knowledge will Increase and TRAVEL will Increase. (Daniel/Gabriel)
3. Jesus said we can know the Season BUT NOT the Hour !! So stop trying to guess the day. (Jesus)
4. Israel has to be reborn in order for the BEAST to be REBORN......That happened just as Ezekiel predicted it would happen. THERE'S MORE...No use naming them all.

You aren't supposed to know the time/day/hour so why would you think you can? We are in he SEASON, let that suffice.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sure there is, stop following these way out there fibs and keep you eye on the TRUTHS laid out in the Gospel that show us when Jesus is returning for his Church.

1. The Gospel must be preached unto all the World, then the End will come..(JESUS)
2. At the End Knowledge will Increase and TRAVEL will Increase. (Daniel/Gabriel)
3. Jesus said we can know the Season BUT NOT the Hour !! So stop trying to guess the day. (Jesus)
4. Israel has to be reborn in order for the BEAST to be REBORN......That happened just as Ezekiel predicted it would happen. THERE'S MORE...No use naming them all.

You aren't supposed to know the time/day/hour so why would you think you can? We are in he SEASON, let that suffice.

Why do you think Lord Jesus laid out signs to look for that herald His coming?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am fully aware what the parable means and the context, but are you aware that Romans 11 is applicable and corresponds to His Coming? The 144k Witnesses being sealed, the remnant Israel seeing Christ coming in the clouds. He'll be coming to Jerusalem and putting His feet on the Mt. of Olives. All these events are centered around Israel, even though the world will be effected as well. Nations (Islamic) will attack Israel - that's prophetic. "Pray that this does not happen on the Sabbath" refers to the Jews.
The order of things like this sign for instance does not fall into the series of events that I've understood for years. This idea of rapture on this day or that the last trump would be during the Feast of Trumpets is not the way I've believed it would happen. The blowing of the shofar is not the same as the Seven Trumpets and so I've always viewed the last Trumpet as #7 that an angel blows_ whenever that may be. ???

Sure it does brother, the "SIGNS" are not for the Church/Rapture but for the Second Coming/Israel. Its not for the World that follows the BEAST (Check). Its not for the Remnant Church which will mostly be killed, see 5th Seal. (Check). It is for the Israeli Jews who are protected by God IF THEY FLEE to the Mountains of Petra/Wilderness. When they see the Sun not giving its light, the moon turning blood red and the Stars falling from Heaven they will be the Generation that will be alive to see Jesus return.

And the Nations that attack Israel will be WORLDWIDE according to the Sixth Vial in Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

This "SIGN" that is being spoken of is not of God via the way its being represented, its of ASTROLOGY. The Sign that is of God is right there in the chapter for all to see, HERE'S THE SIGN, Israel is the WOMEN, Jesus is the Male Child and the Dragon via King Herod tried to kill him. THERE IS NO MYSTERY, people just create one out of nothing because they do not understand scriptures properly and get suckered in, or they just can't get Prophecy in full, some people just don't have that gift.

Why would you assume the "Last Trumpet" of Revelation would be what Paul is speaking about when Revelation wasn't even written yet, THUS Paul would have explained it in further detail if it was something that God was going to reveal in further detail later on. He didn't of course because he was referring to the "Last Trump" as per the Last Feast of Trumpets OR he was referring to the Games that were played in Corinth called the Isthmian Games and they were held every Two Years unlike the Olympics which were held every Four Years, the Isthmian Games were the Second most important Games in the Hellenic World.

Isthmian Games or Isthmia (Ancient Greek: Ἴσθμια) were one of the Panhellenic Games of Ancient Greece, and were named after the Isthmus of Corinth, where they were held.

They Started the Games with the Trumpet and ended the Games with the Trumpet, Paul spoke to the Corinthians in a manner he thought they could relate, he spoke of "Shadow Boxing", "Running the Race" Jumping events and maybe the Trumpets being AT THE END !!

I personally think that Paul was referring to the Last Trump as in the Last Feast of Trumpets which signals the end of Pentecost, which is the "Church Age". Remember the Bridegroom comes with a SHOUT and Jesus SHOUTS as if it were a TRUMPET. Its the calling of the Bride home to Heaven to be Married in the Marriage Chambers.....Jesus said I go to prepare a place for you (Bride) and if I go I will return again. (That place is the Marriage Chambers in his Fathers Mansion).

I looked at the Jerusalem webcam minutes ago and nothing is going on except their Sabbath, it's uneventful. So it appears the sign if anything is a wake up call and precedes something coming. Also I was in doubt about Nibiru being part of the scenario since if it was that close, more people would see it in the southern hemisphere.

Peace and quiet in Jerusalem as we speak: Good, I'm happy ... but give it a couple weeks at least, then if nothing -- go figure. ???

I wouldn't worry about it, we have Jesus with us now, and we will be with him soon enough, and FOREVER MORE............Amen.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think Lord Jesus laid out signs to look for that herald His coming?
He was SPEAKING TO THE LOST SHEEP....Who will be on earth during this time period, NOT THE CHURCH, who will be in Heaven. Do you not get that?

This is a Sign of the Second Coming, an INSTRUCTION FOR ISRAEL. That's why you have signs during the Tribulation which is after the Rapture happens, It's not for us the Church !!

The Sign for the Church is "AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH".

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sure it dos brother, the "SIGNS" are not for the Church/Rapture but for the Second Coming/Israel. ts not for the World that follows the BEAST (Check). Its not for the Remnant Church which will mostly be killed, see 5th Seal. (Check). It is for the Israeli Jews who are protected by God IF THEY FLEE to the Mountains of Petra/Wilderness. When they see the Sun not giving its light, the moon turning blood red and the Stars falling from Heaven they will be the Generation that will be alive to see Jesus return.

And the Nations that attack Israel will be WORLDWIDE according to the Sixth Vial in Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

This "SIGN" that is being spoken of is not of God via he way its being represented, its of ASTROLOGY. The Sign that is of God is right there in the chapter for all to see, HERE'S THE SIGN, Israel is the WOMEN, Jesus is the Male Child and the Dragon via King Herod tried to kill him. THERE IS NO MYSTERY, people just create one out of nothing because they do not understand scriptures properly and get suckered in, or they just can't get Prophecy in full, so don't have that gift.

Why would you assume the "Last Trumpet" of Revelation would be what Paul is speaking about when Revelation wasn't even written yet, THUS Paul would have explained it in further detail if it was something that God was going to reveal in further detail later on. He didn't of course because he was referring to the "Last Trump" as per the Last Feast of Trumpets OR he was referring to the Games that were played in Corinth called the Isthmian Games and they were held every Two Years unlike the Olympics which were held every Four Years, the Isthmian Games were the Second most important Games in the Hellenic World.

Isthmian Games or Isthmia (Ancient Greek: Ἴσθμια) were one of the Panhellenic Games of Ancient Greece, and were named after the Isthmus of Corinth, where they were held.

They Started the Games with the Trumpet and ended the Games with the Trumpet, Paul spoke to the Corinthians in a manner he thought they could relate, he spoke of "Shadow Boxing", "Running the Race" Jumping events and maybe the Trumpets being AT THE END !!

I personally think that Paul was referring to the Last Trump as in the Last Feast of Trumpets which signals the end of Pentecost, which is the "Church Age". Remember the Bridegroom come with a SHOUT and Jesus SHOUTS as if it were a TRUMPET. Its the calling of the Bride home to Heaven to be Married in the Marriage Chambers.....Jesus said I go to prepare a place for you (Bride) and if I go I will return again. (That place is the Marriage Chambers).

I wouldn't worry about it, we have Jesus with us now, and we will be with him soon enough, and FOREVER MORE............Amen.
I must reserve my comments, they are not Pre-Trib, I would prefer it but am now anxious for anyone of them ... so, whichever pre-millennial view happens _ so let it be.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.