usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ok, now what a minute. You just asked me not to belittle you over grammar and I promised you that that's not what I was doing. I know about the history, he-man. You were not making your point clear. And instead of making clear arguments now you're blaming me...
And then this, after I was just apologizing to the OP for us branching off the subject.
Looks like we'd better call this conversation off.
So where did you come up with fallen angels if you knew Greece defeated Persia?

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does that have to do with Hidden in Him saying "the prince of Persia was a fallen angel" when Michael the archangel said with his help, Persia would be stopped by Greece?

That's a line of conversation that has nothing to do with me. I simply noticed your claim that Satan does not exist, which I disagree with, so I interjected with an additional quote from scripture showing that Jesus mentions Satan.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's a line of conversation that has nothing to do with me. I simply noticed your claim that Satan does not exist, which I disagree with, so I interjected with an additional quote from scripture showing that Jesus mentions Satan.
Εαταναν, the Adversary, that was what he called Capharnaum, because of their unbelief. Cursed by Jesus for lack of faith. The city was destroyed by a falling down, brought about from an earthquake. The city was also engaged in a belief of the Myth of Medusa, a monster and sister of Gorgon, with snakes for her hair according to Greek myth History at Bible Places.com.
IMG_20170920_083845.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0