The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The sun is peering out of the clouds and the raindrops that hang upon the trees sparkle as gems. Like lovely decorations!It is a beautiful day. :heart:

Thank you. :hug: It's been really hard. I know even for my other dog Rascal. He's been grieving over the loss of my Dad, his playmate and rough housing Dad. And now with her being gone it's really hard. We are thinking of maybe finding a new furry friend. :D
So sorry to hear, that does sound so tough. :( :hug:

Upvote 0

fromtheAsh

That one girl from that one website.
May 31, 2012
South Dakota
✟9,766.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
I just shared my testimony with someone, so I apologize for being cliche on a Christian forum, but...

I am just so thankful that Jesus came to die for me. It's so amazing that the Creator of all the universe had a plan to save me.
No need to apologize.

I'm thankful for many things, but probably mostly for Christ, my fiancee, and my family.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am thankful for the Staff of CF, welcoming me back to the team. I feel like I'm at home with them!

I'm also thankful for you guys here in Singles. You are a wonderful bunch and I am so blessed to know you and get to know each of you better. :)

Upvote 0

sundewgrower

Site Supporter
Nov 6, 2014
somewhere
✟110,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Today I went to my small post office of Paauilo, where there is also a small convenience store.
On my way I noticed a homeless person, and she asked if I had spare change.
I said I'd get her a musubi (Hawaii style sushi?), then walked into the store then came back and asked if she wanted spam or Korean chicken. So I went back, bought 6 of them since I picked some up for my family, and then also bought a $2.50 organic green tea. I paid in change, forgotten money, and dollar bills. I gave her a musubi and the tea. Spoke about God for a minute, heard her say thanks again when I was further away, and that was that.
Here I am. Moping about life which might not be the most rosy.
Yet God has blessed me insurmountably in it all, and what held it back was myself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sundewgrower

Site Supporter
Nov 6, 2014
somewhere
✟110,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I am thankful for the Staff of CF, welcoming me back to the team. I feel like I'm at home with them!

I'm also thankful for you guys here in Singles. You are a wonderful bunch and I am so blessed to know you and get to know each of you better. :)
I've not seen you much until recently. Likewise, it's nice to read your posts, and see somebody I didn't know until a little while back :)

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im thankful I am off tomorrow. I do not like working weekend shifts. :| (Work load, not so much it being the weekend)

I'm working Thanksgiving, I don't care for the tradition of eating turkey and all that anyway so I will gladly make time and a half. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to finally test the spirits as the apostle John told us to do according to the Word. Before, I would just fly off the handle with judgments when I sensed things were off, but now I'm learning to take more biblical approaches to this.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After weeks of waiting without proper water flow to my apartment, the water company finally showed up outside to dig a new meter. Now all that's left is to call up the plumbing company tomorrow to run a new line. Thank you, Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im thankful I am off tomorrow. I do not like working weekend shifts. :| (Work load, not so much it being the weekend)

I'm working Thanksgiving, I don't care for the tradition of eating turkey and all that anyway so I will gladly make time and a half. :D
Im thankful that this post was made coming up on 3 years ago and it doesn't make me face palm by seeing my insane stupidity cemented in the history of CF.

Good job old me.... you get a gold star... :ok:

Upvote 0