Akron
✟72,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So the seed of Abraham is the dust of the earth from which God will create in his image
There is a difference between the Adam in Chapter one and the Adam in Chapter two. The main difference in Chapter two is that God breathed life into Adam. nishmat We only have one word to work with here, but we can study the letters to find out the meaning of the word in Genesis 2 7.

Upvote 0

davetaff

Mar 4, 2024
South Wales
✟11,595.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Diamond 7 thank you for your post seams to support what I said as for Hebrew I believe it's quite unnecessary the KJV & NIV are more than adequate for Gods purposes I don't think the God who loves us would make it so hard to understand what he wants us to know.
We should spend our time on studying the stories and parables they are far more constructive than Hebrew and Greek the whole of scripture is based on the creation account in Genesis,

Love and Peace
Dave

Upvote 0

davetaff

Mar 4, 2024
South Wales
✟11,595.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you study Hebrew, the letters that make up the word beginning point to Jesus. We are told: "Before the world was created, God had Christ choose us to live with him and to be his holy and innocent and loving people. " Ephesians 1:4 From the foundation of the world God's plan was for Jesus to sacrifice Himself for us. Jesus said He is the Gate. Only though Jesus can we have access to God to enter in. They talk about the Golden Gate that is closed and will not be opened again until Jesus returns.

View attachment 344508

Hi Diomond7 Thank you for you reply yes Christ is the beginning of all things through him all things have been created he is also the end of all things when he stands before the throne of God the Father with the multitude of believers man in the image of God.

Love and Peace
Dave

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
stands before the throne of God
In Christian theology, the terms "Judgment Throne of Christ" and "Judgment Throne of God" are sometimes used interchangeably, as they both refer to the final judgment where individuals are held accountable for their actions and are either rewarded or punished according to their deeds.
However, some theologians distinguish between the two concepts:
  1. Judgment Throne of God: This refers to the overarching divine judgment presided over by God, who is the ultimate judge of all humanity. It represents the final reckoning at the end of time, where God's justice is fully revealed, and every person is judged according to their deeds.
  2. Judgment Throne of Christ: This specifically emphasizes the role of Jesus Christ as the judge. In Christian belief, Jesus is understood to have been given authority by God to execute judgment (John 5:22). The "Judgment Throne of Christ" highlights Christ's central role in the judgment process, reflecting his dual nature as both divine and human.
In essence, both terms ultimately refer to the same eschatological event—the final judgment—but they may emphasize different aspects of the judgment process. The Judgment Throne of God underscores God's sovereignty and universal judgment, while the Judgment Throne of Christ highlights Christ's role as the mediator and judge of humanity.

Upvote 0

davetaff

Mar 4, 2024
South Wales
✟11,595.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Diomond7 thank you for your reply those who stand before the throne of God have already been judged when they entered the body of Christ the rest of humanity will be judged at the second resurrection at the end of the millenium.

Love and Peace
Dave

Upvote 0

davetaff

Mar 4, 2024
South Wales
✟11,595.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you study Hebrew, the letters that make up the word beginning point to Jesus. We are told: "Before the world was created, God had Christ choose us to live with him and to be his holy and innocent and loving people. " Ephesians 1:4 From the foundation of the world God's plan was for Jesus to sacrifice Himself for us. Jesus said He is the Gate. Only though Jesus can we have access to God to enter in. They talk about the Golden Gate that is closed and will not be opened again until Jesus returns.

View attachment 344508

Hi Diomond7 thank you for your post but I think learning Hebrew is a waste of time I believe the KJV and the ESV are more than adequate for Gods purpose its the stories that are important not jest individual words I usual find those that use Hebrew do it to change the words of scripture to support their theology.

Love and Peace
Dave

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Diomond7 thank you for your post but I think learning Hebrew is a waste of time I believe the KJV and the ESV are more than adequate for Gods purpose its the stories that are important not jest individual words I usual find those that use Hebrew do it to change the words of scripture to support their theology.

Love and Peace
Dave
That is fine if you trust them to study Hebrew and translate the Bible for you. I would rather do that for myself but I am a descendant of a famous Bible translator that was Bloody Mary's first martyr. So I guess it runs in the family. I do trust in the KJV. I do believe the KJV has the authority of God in that He does watch over His word to perform what He tells us He is going to do. Other translations are easier to understand but they are more like a sturdy guide to help us understand without the authority of the KJV.

Jeremiah 1:12. King James Version (KJV): “Then said the LORD unto me, ‘Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.’”

Upvote 0

davetaff

Mar 4, 2024
South Wales
✟11,595.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is fine if you trust them to study Hebrew and translate the Bible for you. I would rather do that for myself but I am a descendant of a famous Bible translator that was Bloody Mary's first martyr. So I guess it runs in the family. I do trust in the KJV. I do believe the KJV has the authority of God in that He does watch over His word to perform what He tells us He is going to do. Other translations are easier to understand but they are more like a sturdy guide to help us understand without the authority of the KJV.

Jeremiah 1:12. King James Version (KJV): “Then said the LORD unto me, ‘Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.’”
Hi Diomond7 thank you for your reply I take comfort in the fact that Jesus and his apostles preached to the ordenary man in the street they most probably could not read or write but many of them understood his message.
It was the well educated that rejected him and crucified him.

Love and Peace
Dave

Upvote 0