USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I just wanted to give a big thank you to my brothers and sisters in the Singles forum today! Going through my old posts on CF has reminded me of just how kind you've been to me over the years. You talked to me, listened to what I had to say, complimented me, and helped me out so many times, even if I didn't deserve it. You are all amazing and I'm glad to know you and have your friendship. God bless you, my friends! :purpleheart:

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,466.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted to give a big thank you to my brothers and sisters in the Singles forum today! Going through my old posts on CF has reminded me of just how kind you've been to me over the years. You talked to me, listened to what I had to say, complimented me, and helped me out so many times, even if I didn't deserve it. You are all amazing and I'm glad to know you and have your friendship. God bless you, my friends! :purpleheart:

I'm very glad we could be of help to you, Miss Multi. :hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Of course you are welcome, Knightess. And honestly, you just made my morning (Monday day shifts at my job are THE WORST ^_^ ) in saying this. :angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0