Copenhagen
✟2,344.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I guess that says the main stuff. Hi. Hello. How are you? G'day, mate? I am clearly not used to doing this whole online thing, but I thought I would give it a shot. My name is Harry, I live in Scandinavia, where I was a teacher until I retired a few years back. I live in the countryside with some animals and like the quiet life, not really one of those big online extroverts, as you may have guessed. Matters of faith are a big deal to me but not the source of big drama or worries, I take things a day at a time and see what bounty I may or may not find. Lots of hobbies, the most commonly practiced being repairs to the (ooooold) house and taking care of the animals. I mainly joined because some youngsters in my circle of family and friends started asking some questions that made my mind wander, and I thought this might be a place to talk about those things. People here are not very religious, or spiritual, so it is hard getting a good talk going on the matter. Hope to find someone here that can fill my head with good, creative thoughts!

Wish you blessings!

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you could ask or offer some interesting questions/ideas and then you will get many viewpoints in answer, as every person on Earth has a truly unique overall viewpoint when you get into details. But there are also some questions that are old doctrinaire debates, so it's possible to blunder into one of those. ;-) Myself, I often try to answer more diverse questions as I find many interesting, so if you include my name when asking some question like this:
@Halbhh
at the end or somewhere in your post, I will get a notification and can offer what I've learned to add in. :)

Welcome!

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess that says the main stuff. Hi. Hello. How are you? G'day, mate? I am clearly not used to doing this whole online thing, but I thought I would give it a shot. My name is Harry, I live in Scandinavia, where I was a teacher until I retired a few years back. I live in the countryside with some animals and like the quiet life, not really one of those big online extroverts, as you may have guessed. Matters of faith are a big deal to me but not the source of big drama or worries, I take things a day at a time and see what bounty I may or may not find. Lots of hobbies, the most commonly practiced being repairs to the (ooooold) house and taking care of the animals. I mainly joined because some youngsters in my circle of family and friends started asking some questions that made my mind wander, and I thought this might be a place to talk about those things. People here are not very religious, or spiritual, so it is hard getting a good talk going on the matter. Hope to find someone here that can fill my head with good, creative thoughts!

Wish you blessings!
Hey there Harry! Welcome I am Scott. May the Lord our God supply all our wants and desires that are in and of Him.

Upvote 0

Harry Larry

And not one sparrow...
Feb 10, 2024
Copenhagen
✟2,344.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think you could ask or offer some interesting questions/ideas and then you will get many viewpoints in answer, as every person on Earth has a truly unique overall viewpoint when you get into details. But there are also some questions that are old doctrinaire debates, so it's possible to blunder into one of those. ;-) Myself, I often try to answer more diverse questions as I find many interesting, so if you include my name when asking some question like this:
@Halbhh
at the end or somewhere in your post, I will get a notification and can offer what I've learned to add in. :)

Welcome!
Aaaand of course I forgot to do it. Can I add 2Halbhh in a comment, or is it only the original post of the thread?

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Harry Larry
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Wish you blessings!
Welcome to CF! I hope you find it edifying. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

Harry Larry

And not one sparrow...
Feb 10, 2024
Copenhagen
✟2,344.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It works anywhere on the forum friend. @Harry Larry @Halbhh
I tried using it in my Christian Cinematic Universe thread, did it work?

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I tried using it in my Christian Cinematic Universe thread, did it work?
Yes.

Upvote 0