The South Jersey Shore ISN"T the Northeast!

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
BigBill said:
Hey guys...
anything north of Cape May County should be considered "North Jersey"

I really Enjoy your posts... hope to hear more from my cape may Peeps...
Send it UP!!

Great first post, BigBill! Are you anything like BigBadJohn? :D

Welcome to CF! :wave:

Upvote 0

ZaraDurden

Comfortably Numb
Aug 5, 2003
Jersey
Visit site
✟3,702.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
newlamb said:
Hi, EC - Yep, Cumberland Mall which is now actually getting some good stores. Plus we have been going to an Italian restaurant way east of the mall, still in Vineland. Can't think of the name of it, but I'll get back to you. The tastes are just like when I was in Italy! Wonderful food.

Anyway, I'm glad to meet you! Hope your winter isn't too snowy! :wave:
Hello! Do you mean The Maplewood? It is across from the Sears and the Shoprite right on Delsea Drive. If thats the place you mean, ITS UNBELEIVABLE!!! The food is amazing.

May I suggest the veal parmeasean? LOL if I was still a Christian I'd say it tastes so good it must be a sin!

Upvote 0

ZaraDurden

Comfortably Numb
Aug 5, 2003
Jersey
Visit site
✟3,702.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am also from SJ and proud of it, too. I live in Gloucester County and go to Rowan University.

New Jersey is the butt of quite a few jokes but I think it is because people are jealous. Where else can you drive to Philly, New York City, DC, or all kinds of beautiful beaches or mountains in mere hours?!?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lol very very true....all I have to do is go for a short drive to hit Philly or take a bus up to NYC. Never been to DC though. *blush* Otherwise...I love Jersey...and we are some of the nicest people around...sometimes. At least we're not as viscious as NY people..no offense...but I go to college in Long Island. I live in mid-Jersey...Monmouth County. So it's completely different than Long Island. ~Angel~

Upvote 0