4hurting

Jan 27, 2009
✟737.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dream 5th Nov 2005

This dream, not sure, like all dreams, what I was in, jumps, but like it was in my car, and I could not drive, so was reversing when I wanted to go forward and bumping slightly into someone behind.
It was as if I was at work, but on some like forecourt.
Anyway next I was in, what I think was a big white like transit van and trying to go forward, I had the gears in 1st, up and left and yet I was going backwards.
I remember then getting out and looking underneath and thinking sure enough I've been stitched up here.
Then losing my rag and quiting, but on going inside to clear matters up I'm suddenly in front of three ladies I think sitting down and then I'm spouting off about end time stuff, mentioning all the recent events that have gone on, etc.

Then I come out and arghhhhhh my cars gone and I'm sure I see it going off up the road and I make a dash, but I can't keep up, already way ahead anyway.

That was about it, woke up I think.

Not sure if any bearing on this one, but fact once again in a dream I am spouting off convincingly, well with conviction about the signs, Tsunami and earthquakes and so on, must mean something, right.

Love Lee.

Dream 17th May 2006

I was in the kitchen in this dream, in the current place, house where I live and have for 37 years, all my life.
Anyway I knew, just knew that in forecasts there was going to be a storm, or heavy rain. Coincidence, meaning that is exactly, wind and rain wise what we are expecting in real life in coming days.
So it came as no surprise then I guess to find myself saying when I heard the sound of heavy rain and I think I looked out and saw big spots, 'Here it comes.'

I was also aware of my mother at the back door talking with a neighbour, not quite 100% sure if she was one foot on the back step and one in the house or both outside on the back step, etc.

Anyway, no sooner had I said here it comes than the most almighty flash of lightening and the loudest, much louder, like a bomb, explosion not far away, very close, thunder than I have ever heard before and with it I was aware of this sound, hard to descibe, but like a bugle, trumpet, something, not so much high pitch, but equally loud, as I dived for cover under a dinning room table, least besides it, ducking for cover, which by the way, we don't have one now in the kitchen, I noticed my mother holding her hands over her ears.
I'm convinced it probably, close to doing so, blew our ear drums.
Anyway suddenly I find myself next minute dashing to the back, as I think for the second or third time this noise, sound rang out, realising what was going on and shouting something like Yeshua. I said it with excitement, yet as ever it was as if deep down I was going no, no, I'm not ready, not expecting it, wanting it, I've not lived, had a wife, girlfriend, been made 100% right with God, so on.

But sadly there I woke up, it was about 5:30am in the morning and I could here the Cat, so I rushed downstairs to open the door. Probably nothing, often moans, but seemed like she was on edge, you know, just carrying on, but as I say, probably nothing.

However, this is significant to me, if it was from God, because He has not spoken to me in ages, months I think, if not longer and one does start to think, hello, contrary to His word, He has abandoned me, like Saul, because of my sin, yikes, oh no, please God, not hell, anything but hell.

That's been my trouble for a long time now, fear, I live by fear, God takes it, but would much rather I was in love, felt love.
Truth is I don't, my heart seems cold to people, no trust, no love.
I try hard to search for this in a woman, human being, this way, gives me hope, 'Wow, if she can be like that, how much more will God be, awwwwww.' And, all loving I go. Trouble is, this never seems to happen. Instead I feel very let down by women, and each time I move on, if another does come along, I blow it before you can say, she might not be like the others. But trouble is, they always are, making it 100%, so telling them that already puts a dampener on things, you know.

Anyway, thought I'd record this dream and let you know about it.

God bless, Lee.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have heard there is something called the witching hour. And some of the questionable and downright nasty nightmares I've had occurred around that time. Now why that is I don't remember and would have to find the book written by an exwitch.
I believe if you post these in the Dreams and Visions forum you will find more help Lee.

Upvote 0

4hurting

Jan 27, 2009
✟737.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Strong 6.2-magnitude earthquake near coast of Peru
Posted: 15 February 2009 1901 hrs

WASHINGTON : A strong 6.2-magnitude earthquake shook an area near the northern coast of Peru early Sunday, the US government reported.

The epicentre of the earthquake, which occurred at 5:04 am (1004 GMT), was located in the Pacific Ocean 71 kilometres (44 miles) southwest of the Peruvian town of Piura, according to the US Geological Survey.

There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.

The reading was based on the open-ended Moment Magnitude scale, now used by US seismologists, which measures the area of the fault that ruptured and the total energy released. - AFP/ms

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/409210/1/.html

Also:

Magnitude 6.0 earthquake jolts northern Japan

TOKYO, Japan (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.0 jolted northern Japan on Sunday, a government agency said.
There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage and no tsunami warning was issued.
The focus of the tremor was 40 km below the surface of the earth, in Iwate prefecture, about 450 km north of Tokyo, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.
The earthquake measured a 4 on the Japanese intensity scale, which measures ground motion. A quake of that reading can cause ornaments or furniture to fall over.
Earthquakes are common in Japan, one of the world's most seismically active areas. The country accounts for about 20 percent of the world's earthquakes of magnitude 6 or greater.

USGS has it as a 5.9 mag though.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Its just global warming. The carbon dioxide we exhale, the gas passed by cows, is causing the fires and the earthquakes and the hurricanes/typhoons/tornados.

The solution is to dramatically reduce the population of the earth by encouraging homosexuality, abortion, euthanasia, deny healthcare to the aging and disabled, encourage a one child rule and contraception...why not start sterilizing people, too?

When we've got the population of the planet down to 500 million, then all will be well.

There's no way that the Bible could be right and all this stuff is prophecied to happen before and as Jesus returns. The Bible is a myth only believed by the ignorant, after all.

THIS is all just part of the deception going on and being forced down our throats.

You bet we're in the end times. This is the season. Those are the signs.

I agree, you can put it all down to climate change and animals.

Upvote 0

4hurting

Jan 27, 2009
✟737.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Peru Floods: Hundreds left homeless

Peru floods, hundreds left homeless

Rescuers in Peru tried to recover a body from a river near the capital Lima on Sunday (February 15), after floods left one dead and hundreds homeless.

Heavy rains and consequent mudslides started early on Sunday in the district of Chosica, 47 kilometres east of Lima, officials said.

Later on Sunday, a police officer approaching the dead body of a teenager in the middle of the Rimac river, got carried away by the strong currents and was then saved by his colleagues.

The body of 15-year-old Lucero Vasquez was later recovered by another rescue team. She died on Sunday morning while trying to overcome a mudslide using an improvised wood bridge, officials said.

Lima's emergency services denied local newspapers reports about more victims.

The Rimac river reached its highest level in several years with 103.6 cubic metres per second and burst its banks in the district of Chosica.

Many houses in the area were flooded and the road connecting Lima with the centre of the country was blocked for several hours.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.