America's Fast Approching Second Civil War

Dec 25, 2015
west jordan utah
✟15,121.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST IS TO HELP US TO KNOW WHAT IS AHEAD OF US TO HELP US TO PREPARE!

Referring to George Washington's Vision,here is what He was shown.The first peril foreseen by Washington was that of the War of Independence, the second danger was the Civil War, and the third will be a second revolution and civil war, complicated by the invasion of America by armies from Asia, Africa, and even Europe.How many other "Witnesses",can we find.First,the coming second American civil war.
First this,an interview from one of the Book of Mormon witnesses
After a self introduction to David Whitmer and some general conversation, I remarked to him:
I - When will the temple be built at Independence?
He - Right after the great tribulation is over.

I - What do you mean by that?
He - A civil war more bloody and cruel than the rebellion. It will be a smashing up of this nation...
("Dr. P. Wilhelm Poulson to editors of the Deseret News," 13 Aug 1878, Deseret News, 16 Aug 1878, p. 2. )

And what about this letter written to someone regarding the topic they discussed with Joseph Smith
Second Great Rebellion (Chicago) Quote

A. Milton Musser papers, LDS Church Archives. It is a letter from
Nephi Packard to A. Milton Musser on July 24, 1896:

"... My brother, Noah Packard, says that he heard the Prophet Joseph
say that the next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the
rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860's between the North and the
South) would commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that.
time it would have grown to be a very large city. And another brother
told me that the Prophet said that the cause of the next great trouble
of the United States would be the depreciation of the currency of the
United States. I believe I have given you all the facts in as short
and concise manner as possible."

Anyone see anything in the news lately,pointing to the fulfillment of this prophesy?By the way,at the time Joseph would have made this statement,Chicago would have roughly a population of 4,000,much smaller than Nauvoo.To show how hard it would be to predict Chicago's growth,I will give you another example.I served a church mission in northern Ohio.At the time the saints were headquartered at Kirtland Ohio,Cleveland,and Kirtland were about the same size,get my point?Now Kirtland has about 6700 people,and Cleveland,well....

JD, JOHN TAYLOR 20:318

Were we surprised when the last terrible war took place here in the United States? No; good Latter-day Saints were not, for they had been told about it. Joseph Smith had told them where it would start, that it should be a terrible time of bloodshed and that it should start in South Carolina. But I tell you today the end is not yet. You will see worse things than that, for God will lay his hand upon this nation, and they will feel it more terribly than ever they have done before; there will be more bloodshed, more ruin, more devastation than never they have seen before. Write it down! You will see it come to pass; it is only just starting in. And would you feel to rejoice? No; I would feel sorry. I knew very well myself when this last war was commencing, and could have wept and did weep, over this nation; but there is yet to come a sound of war, trouble and distress, in which brother will be arrayed against brother, father against son, son against father, a scene of desolation and destruction that will permeate our land until it will be a vexation to hear the report thereof.

JD, ORSON PRATT 20:151

But what about the American nation. That war that destroyed the lives of some fifteen or sixteen hundred thousand people was nothing, compared to that which will eventually devastate that country. The time is not very far distant in the future, when the Lord God will lay his hand heavily upon that nations. "How do you know this? inquires one." I know from the revelations which God has given upon this subject. I read these revelations, when they were first given. I waited over twenty-eight years and saw their fulfillment to the very letter. Should I not, then, expect that the balance of them should be fulfilled? That same God who gave the revelations to his servant Joseph Smith in regard to these matters, will fulfil every jot and every tittle that has been spoken, concerning that nation. What then will be the condition of that people, when this great and terrible war shall come? It will be very different from the war between the North and the South. Do you wish me to describe it? I will do so. It will be a war of neighborhood against neighborhood, city against city, town against town, county against county, state against state, and they will go forth destroying and being destroyed and manufacturing will, in a great measure, cease, for a time, among the American nation. Why? Because in these terrible wars, they will not be privileged to manufacture, there will be too much bloodshed--too much mobocracy--too much going forth in bands and destroying and pillaging the land to suffer people to pursue any local vocation with any degree of safety. What will become of millions of the farmers upon that land? They will leave their farms and they will remain uncultivated, and they will flee before the ravaging armies from place to place; and thus will they go forth burning and pillaging the whole country; and that great and powerful nation, now consisting of some forty millions of people, will be wasted away, unless they repent.

TPJS, JOSEPH SMITH :161

I saw men hunting the lives of their own sons, and brother murdering brother, women killing their own daughters, and daughters seeking the lives of their mothers. I saw armies arrayed against armies. I saw blood, desolation, fires. The Son of man has said that the mother shall be against the daughters, and the daughter against the mother. These things are at our doors. They will follow the Saints of God from city to city. Satan will rage, and the spirit of the devil is now enraged. I know not how soon these things will take place; but with a view of them, shall I cry peace? No; I will lift up my voice and testify of them. How long you will have good crops, and the famine be kept off, I do not know; when the fig tree leaves, know then that the summer is nigh at hand.

A Remarkable Prophecy By President John Taylor As Told by Edward Lunt, An Ordinance Worker in the Mesa Temple

The following incident occurred at my father's home in Cedar City, at the time a stake conference was being held in that city, at which President John Taylor and George A. Smith were present.

Apostle Smith was asked to conduct the conference, as President Taylor wished to rest after his having held meetings in the different wards and stakes between Salt Lake City and Cedar City. President Taylor asked Elder George A. Smith to start the conference, as he wished to rest until the afternoon meeting. President Taylor, with some of the authorities, was staying at the home of my parents during this conference.

President Taylor wished to go to his room and lie down. He asked my mother to awaken him in time for the afternoon conference, as he feared he might oversleep and thus fail to arrive at the conference in time.
My mother was busy preparing dinner for the visitors but was surprised to see President Taylor come into the kitchen so soon after retiring for his much needed rest. He immediately started telling mother of a most remarkable vision that he had just had while in his room.

He stated that he saw that Salt Lake City would become a great city with many beautiful paved roads and streets of cement construction, and that the people had become wealthy. He saw that the city extended almost to the point of the mountain south of the new 1951 State prison.

The people, he saw, had become quite indifferent to the counsel and advice of the authorities of the church, and were more interested in the accumulation of wealth than they were in living their religion. He told mother that he saw that war had been started, and that so great was the destruction of life within the city that blood ran down the gutters as though it were streams of water, and the violence was such that it would cause the destruction of the beautiful city. The people were fighting among themselves until it became necessary to remove the church records across the Colorado river.

President Taylor said to mother, "If you are alive at that time, be sure that you are not behind the Church records, because after the Church records leave and are made secure, the very powers of hell would be turned loose, and there will be such destruction that there will be but little life remain, ---not only in Salt Lake City, but in adjoining cities also. And in Jackson County, Missouri civilization will become entirely extinct, and all means of transportation such as rail roads and highways will be destroyed, and the only means of travel will be on foot.

All means of manufacturing will also be entirely destroyed. Be sure when you see these things come that you have buttons, needles, cloth and things to work with as much as possible, to make yourselves clothing, because all tools and every kind of machinery will be destroyed. It will be such a destructive war that in comparison to the sufferings and the drivings of the people of Nauvoo, it would be only a drop in the bucket.

"One half of the Mormon people will entirely forsake their leaders, and half of the other half, because of their suffering, will leave the church. Many Mormons will die in the struggle, but the Lord will bless those who stick faithfully to the church and will bless them to the extent that they will not be destroyed."

President Benson talked very clearly about this growing division in the Church that we are experiencing. He said:
“Sometimes we hear someone refer to a division in the Church. In reality, the
Church is not divided. It simply means that there are some who, for the time
being at least, are members of the Church but not in harmony with it. These
people have a temporary membership and influence in the Church; but unless
they repent, they will be missing when the final membership records are
recorded.
“It is well that our people understand this principle, so they will not be misled
by those apostates within the Church who have not yet repented or been cut off.
But there is a cleansing coming. The Lord says that his vengeance shall be
poured out "upon the inhabitants of the earth. . . . And upon my house shall it
begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord; First among those
among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not
known me. . . ." (D&C 112:24-26.) I look forward to that cleansing; its need
within the Church is becoming increasingly apparent.Ezra Taft Benson, Conference Report, April 1969, pp. 10-15

WILFORD WOODRUFF'S DREAM:
I was in a dream in the City of Salt Lake wandering around the streets. In all parts of the city on the doors of the houses I found badges of mourning and I could not find a house that was not in mourning.... The next I knew I was just this side of Omaha. It seemed I was above the earth, and looking down at it. As I passed along upon my way east, I saw the road full of people, mostly women, with just what they could carry in bundles on their backs traveling to the mountains on foot. ...Everywhere I went I saw the same scenes of horror and destruction was everywhere. ...I supposed this was the end, but no. I was given to understand that the same horrors were being enacted all over the country — East, West, North, South. — Prophetic Years, Anderson, p. 54.

Joseph Smith:
...A terrible revolution will take place in the land of America, such as has never been seen before; for the land will be literally left without a supreme government, and every species of wickedness will run rampant. Father will be against son, and son against father, mother against daughter, and daughter against mother. The most terrible scenes of murder and bloodshed, and rapine that have ever been looked upon will take place. — White Horse Prophecy.

...direct cause of war. And if this should be the case, it would very naturally spread to every
neighborhood in the Union. One class of political opponents would rise up against the other class
in the same city and country, and thus would arise a war of mobocracy.
Discourse by Elder Orson Pratt, delivered in the Eighteenth Ward Meetinghouse, Salt Lake City,
Sunday Afternoon, Feb. 25, 1877.
More ruin, more devastation than ever they have seen before
, President John Taylor
Need we be surprised that they should trample underfoot the Constitution of the United States?
No; Joseph Smith told us that they would do it. Many around me here knew long ago that they
would do this thing and further knew that the last people that should be found to rally around that
sacred instrument and save it from the grasp of unrighteous men would be the Elders of Israel!
...Were we surprised when the last terrible war took place here in the United States? No; good
Latter-day Saints were not, for they had been told about it. Joseph Smith had told them where it
would start, that it should be a terrible time of bloodshed and that it should start in South
Carolina. But I tell you today the end is not yet. You will see worse things than that, for God will
lay his hand upon this nation, and they will feel it more terribly than ever they have done before;
there will be more bloodshed, more ruin, more devastation than ever they have seen before.
Discourse by President John Taylor, delivered at General Conference, Salt Lake City, October 6,
Civil War
President Brigham Young
When the testimony of the Elders ceases to be given, and the Lord says to them, “Come home; I
will now preach my own sermons to the nations of the earth,” all you
now know can scarcely be called a preface to the sermon that will be preached with fire and sword, tempests, earthquakes,
hail, rain, thunders and lightnings, and fearful destruction. What matters the destruction of a few
railway cars? You will hear of magnificent cities, now idolized by the people, sinking in the
earth, entombing the inhabitants. The sea will heave itself beyond its bounds, engulfing mighty
cities. Famine will spread over the nations, and nation will rise up against nation, kingdom
against kingdom, and states against states, in our own country and in foreign lands; and they will
destroy each other, caring not for the blood and lives of their neighbors, of their families, or for
their own lives. They will be like the Jaredites who preceded the Nephites upon this continent,
and will destroy each other to the last man, through the anger that the Devil will place in their
hearts, because they have rejected the words of life and are given over to Satan to do whatever he
listeth to do with them. You may think that the little you hear of now is grievous; yet the faithful
of God's people will see days that will cause them to close their eyes because of the sorrow that
will come upon the wicked nations. The hearts of the faithful will be filled with pain and anguish
for them.
Remarks by President Brigham Young, made in the Bowery, Salt Lake City, July 15, 1860.

I saw that during the turbulent period when the United States was under Martial Law,the country received assistance from the United Nations...Troops were sent to the larger cities to stop the rioting...I saw that foreign troops from various nations rose up against the American people,seeking to take over the land.Within a short time,I witnessed Russian and Chinese troops invading the U.S. coasts...I was shown their goal,along with other conspiring governments,to eliminate millions of U.S. citizens along with much of our country's infrastructure,yet preserve ...as much of the land and cities as possible so that they can occupy it themselves.Julie Rowe,The Time is Now,p115,116.

And now more about invasion of U.S. by foreign troops...

Mosiah Hancock

[According to Brother Hancock, the Prophet Joseph Smith told him,] The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “Let’s divide up the lands of the United States,” then the people of the U.S. will unite and swear by the blood of their fore-fathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the U.S. army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle.
They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up—when the boys from the mountains will rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, “Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God.” Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when its liberty hangs by a hair, as it were. (Life Story of Mosiah Lyman Hancock, 19-20)

DAVID HUGHES HORNE, P. E.
Chemical Engineer
28 February 1989
Sometimes rare, traumatic or shocking events become emblazoned into one's memory. This paper documents such an event. In 1946 I witnessed a prophetic utterance made by George Albert Smith, the Prophet and President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter—day Saints from 1945 to 1951. I am a son of Dr. Lyman Merrill Horne and Myrtle Swainston Horne. My father was a g-grandson of George A. Smith, cousin of the Prophet Joseph and Counselor to Brigham Young. His grandson President George Albert Smith was dad's mother's first cousin. From 1944 until March 1947 we lived on the same block in the Yale Ward as George Albert Smith and frequently had contact with him. Many times he paused at our home while on his evening walk and talked with me as I worked in our front yard. My family visited him a few times at his home, and he visited my family at our home several times. He always showed pleasure when I met him and once told me what work the Lord had for me to do and what I must do to be prepared to do His work.
One day our father arranged for George Albert Smith to speak to us...The Prophet told us of a vision he had had. At least 11 elements of it have occurred, and the rest may occur soon... President Smith said, “I have had a troublesome vision of another great and terrible war that made the war just ended look like a training exercise, and people died like flies. It began at a time when the Soviet Union's military might dwarfed that of the United States, and we, that is the United States, would have missiles that carried an atomic bomb in Europe. I saw the United States withdraw its missiles to appease the Soviet Union, and then the war began.” He also said that we would have big missiles in deep holes he described like grain silos which the Soviets would try to destroy by their own missiles. They would hit military installations and some cities also.
David Horne also mentioned that President Smith indicated that this nuclear
attack would take place after the first President of non northern European decent was in office, on a holiday after the next new president was elected, but before he took office.The following war would involve many of the countries of
the world but President Smith talked specifically about Europe, Germany,
Hungary, Israel, Turkey, United States, and the Soviet Union, as well as a few
others.

Gayle Smith's Dream
I also saw an invasion of the country. I saw millions of Chinese coming in along the west coast and down towards the Mexican border. I also saw Russians invading the east coast at the same time. Additionally I saw an army coming down from the north, but they didn't get close enough for me to see who they were. I saw thousands of parachutes until they just darkened the sky. I saw individuals coming down on ropes out of the helicopters all over. I saw the beginning of this invasion that there are nuclear explosions on both coasts. I also saw a nuclear explosion north toward SLC which could be Hill Air Force Base but I really don't know for sure. When I was shown these things I went to the Lord and asked how we could possibly survive all this. I saw that this invasion takes place on a holiday when families get together and eat which I believe could be either Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Anonymous (D&VII p. 82)

It was at this point that the next challenge came to pass, the invasion of America by foreign troops... In my dream, I was shown that the first wave of foreign troops arrived at the invitation of the state and city governments of the west coast and northeast, specifically WA, OR, CA NY, PA, MA, etc. I saw the troops invited onto our shores by the liberal governments of these states as "peacekeepers" under the auspices of the UN. When the call went out to invite the nations of the world to come make America "safe" form the riots and mobocracy, the flood of humanity was a wonder to behold as these foreign troops descended on America. It was not until the foreigners established themselves on the west and east coasts that their real intention manifested themselves. As the foreign troops suddenly dispersed across America into the other states that did not want them, the war with these invaders went into full steam. Suddenly Americans had a cause to rally to and the only organization that showed an ability to organize and direct a counterattack was the Church and its members. It was at this point all out war began within our borders. While things had been bad before, they just got worse.

WAR COMES TO OUR COAST LINE Bishop John Koyle,
While working on the Dream Mine dugway, June 17, 1934, I was standing with a pick on my shoulder talking to Bishop John H. Koyle, when the spirit of prophecy came over him, and pointing to me, he said, "Just as sure as you stand there with that pick on your shoulder, the time will come when you young men will have to defend this land against factions that will come here against us. You will defend it by the power of the Priesthood.
"They will send an army out here worse than Johnston's Army to put us down. They will offer protection to all who will deny their faith and surrender to them. And all the Gentiles will go over to them and about one third of the Mormons. Then when they are ready to completely destroy those of us who defy them, something will prevent them from doing it.
"During that time this dugway will serve as a means to refuge for many of our people with their supplies. We take cover in the safety of the tunnels until that army is destroyed together with all who surrender.
"Following this, we will also have the Russians to fight, and they will get half way across this country before they are put down." (--To the Missouri River.)
I noticed that he was somewhat shaken by this experience, and that he had to sit down to recover his strength. Later when I had discovered the Bulkley and Farnsworth visions about the U.S. Army coming against Zion, I learned that Bishop Koyle had never heard of them, and that he had no previous knowledge of the "U.S. Army worse than Johnston's coming against Utah."
second Bisop Koyle quote
REFUGES AND TENT CITIES
The nation was in a sad state of famine, mobocracy and chaos exactly as seen and prophecied by the Prophet Joseph Smith. Entire states would be depopulated, with not enough living to bury the dead. This in turn would cause a great influx of tens of thousands refugees, consisting mostly of women and children, looking for food and safety until there were more people living in tents than in houses in the valleys of Utah. The Bishop also said that two out of every three would die or be killed when the judgments of God came, and this would be true all around the entire world.

Now take a look from this post just made at the wood zone,then read Bishop koyle's third quote .

THIS IS SERIOUS, TURKEY! NO BOLOGNA!
I should not ham it up with such serious stuff, but Turkey just stepped in it. Russia just got the real time provocation they need to take Turkey down and suck the USA into this war. I am sure they were coached on what to do by the USA.

Here is another grave step into WWIII:

Turkey BLOCKADES Russian Shipping; Black Sea Fleet Completely Cut off
Turkey has begun a blockade of Russian naval vessels, preventing transit through the Dardanelles and the Strait of Bosporus, between the Black Sea and Mediterranean.

According to the AIS tracking system for the movement of maritime vessels, only Turkish vessels are moving along the Bosphorus, and in the Dardanelles there is no movement of any shipping at all.

This has completely strangled the Russian Navy Black Sea fleet, which is now unable to leave the Black Sea to travel anywhere else in the world AND is unable to return to its home ports!

Under the terms of the Montreux Convention, Turkey is only permitted to block warships when it is "threatened with aggression" or when it is "at war."

Since it was Turkey who shot down a Russian military jet last week, I'll leave it to all of you to decide whether Turkey sees itself "threatened with aggression" or "at war."

This is a terrifyingly dangerous escalation of hostilities between Turkey and Russia and moves us a giant step closer to actual World War. This isn't a game and it isn't a joke. This is exactly how wars start.Iraq,the wood zone

Third Bishop John Koyle Quote
RUSSIA TAKES OVER EUROPE, ASIA AND AFRICA
In the thirties he spoke of Russia invading Turkey at this time to gain the Dardenelle-Bosporus Water-way. He said that at this time there would be trouble in Palestine or the Mid-East, which in turn would cause war to erupt in the Balkans as Russia mace a great military push toward Palestine and practically wiped Turkey off the European part of the map.
He said that after the Reds took over most of Europe, Asia and Africa, they would invade the United States and Canada, and because of our chaotic condition, we could offer very little organized resistance. He said the Reds would get as far as the Missouri River or Mississippi River before they were stopped by Priesthood powers from heaven that would drive them out of the lands.
These three quotes were posted at the wood zone,and can be found in other internet sites with a simple search.

And this just posted at the wood zone,related to thius last Bishop Koyle quote.
AnonymousDecember 3, 2015 at 7:55 AM

This guy gets it. TURKEY has denied RUSSIA the access to the Bosphorus and Dardenelles. Effectively immobilizing the Black Sea Fleet.

This is NOT going to end well...

Sarah Menet (D&VI p. 91)
While viewing the cities of light (tent cities), my focus changed again and I became aware of missiles being launched and hitting US cities. I watch as mushroom clouds started forming over many areas of the states. Some of the clouds came from missiles that I knew were fired from Russia and others were not from missiles at all but from bombs that were already within the US. These latter bombs had been hidden in trucks and cars and were driven to certain locations and then detonated.

I specifically saw Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and NYC hit with bombs. NYC was hit with a missile, but I think Los Angeles was hit by at least one truck bomb, it not several, because I did not see any missile. I also saw a small mushroom cloud form north of SLC without the aid of a missile.

At almost the same time and in the same locations as the mushroom clouds I saw Russian and Chinese troops invading the US. The Russians were parachuting into many spots along the eastern coast. I also saw them parachuting in Utah. Chinese troops were invading from the west coast near LA. The Chinese and Russians were met with resistance from those who had survived the disease and bombs.

Patriarch Wolfgramm (D&VII, p. 40)

*Nuclear bomb in No. Utah (HAFB)

*Millions of troops invade.

Spencer (VG, p.119)
I saw foreign troops landing on the east and west coasts of America. There were tens of thousands of them. They came in large ships, some of them former cruise ships and naval escorts. They landed with thousands of vehicles, most of them laden with relief supplies, but also with large tanks and missile launchers.

The Cardston Temple, Canada Vision by Sols Caurdisto - 1921
This is her actual letter of her visions:
I saw the international world war automatically break down, and national revolution occur in every country, and complete the work of chaos and desolation. I saw geological disturbances occur, which helped in this work as if it were intended to do so. I saw the Cardston Temple preserved from all of this geological upheaval. I saw the international boundary line disappear as these two governments broke up and dissolved into chaos. I saw race rioting upon the American continent on a vast scale.

I saw hunger and starvation in this world; I saw disease produced by hunger, strife and chaos complete the end of this present order or epoch. How long these events were in reaching this consummation I do not know, but my impression was from the outbreak of the international war these things developed into a continuous procession, and almost ran concurrently, as it is with a sickness, the various symptoms are all in evidence at one and the same time, but in different stages of development.

I would say that we have quite a lot of evidence that the "George Washington vision" was true and correct.,We really have a small window still in which to repent and prepare.I will end with one last quote from President Ezra Taft Benson.

Too often we bask in our comfortable complacency and rationalize that the ravages of war, economic disaster, famine, and earthquake cannot happen here. Those who believe this are either not acquainted with the revelations of the Lord, or they do not believe them. Those who smugly think these calamities will not happen, that they somehow will be set aside because of the righteousness of the Saints, are deceived and will rue the day they harbored such a delusion.

The Lord has warned and forewarned us against a day of great tribulation and given us counsel, through His servants, on how we can be prepared for these difficult times. Have we heeded His counsel?
October 1980 General Conf.
Prepare for the Days of Tribulation
Last edited b

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Voice;

Yes I agree with you we are in tribulation, when Obama draped the White House in rainbow colors he broke the covenant made with Noah, it’s all down hill from here.

BUT the majority of what you posted does not come from official sources and is hearsay

David Whitmer; although David saw the Angel and handled the plates he also led the attack where the first blood was shed during the Missouri wars. Because of that attack we lost Zion, read D&C 63: 29-31. He left the Church in 1837 and your quote is being made in 1878, 50 years later. I’m sorry but he’s just not an authority I would trust about anything after 1837.

Musser papers; My brother, Noah Packard, says that he heard the Prophet Joseph say ….July 24, 1896

“My brother says” is not history and carries no prophetic authority.

Edward Lunt; He( John Taylor) immediately started telling mother of a most remarkable vision that he had just had while in his room…..”

Again more hearsay and not a credible source. Give me Taylor's journal. Even his mother's journal written on the very day Taylor spoke to her would be more credible than 'my mother said'. Stories get passed down and time changes thing. Sometimes there is a kernel of truth but over time the story gets bigger and more imaginative than the original kernel.

Bishop John Koyle???? You're quoting Bishop Koyle ?? Good grief! He was excommunicated, he was a nut job! He suffered from the ‘I want to be a prophet’ syndrome. He claimed he had a vision that there was a mine which was going to make everyone rich, he got very poor people to invest their money. The Church sent the apostle James E. Talmage down to look at the mine, he was also a geologist. He said there was nothing there. There still nothing there! Koyle was a fraud maybe a well intentioned delusional fraud but a fraud non the less. He had to keep prophesying to keep the money rolling in. I use to live in the very Ward he was Bishop of and people around there would just roll their eye when the Dream Mine was mentioned. Some of his family live near me and they know he was a fraud!

So why are you quoting him??

I won’t go on here but do you see my point, hearsay written 50 years after the fact and quoting false prophets is just is not a good way to package a revelation, it’s not how God operates.

You are getting very caught up in the thick of thin things.

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Voice;

Yes I agree with you we are in tribulation, when Obama draped the White House in rainbow colors he broke the covenant made with Noah, it’s all down hill from here.

Really? After all the genocides, torture, and senseless violence the world gone through, your god's tipping point is shining colored lights on a building?

Upvote 0

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well ya have to understand Mormon thought on the concept of covenants, breaking a covenant is a big deal. Before the flood the earth was filled with violence, see Gen 6:11. There was idol worship and sexual depravity, a whole sale rejection of God's love and truth. After the flood God made a covenant with mankind to never destroy the earth again with a flood as long as the bulk of them remain somewhat faithful.

" be ye fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein." Gen 9

Basically make families and after the ordained order of things, real Moms and real Dads.

Sorry if you don't like hearing it but that is the way God set this world up and that's the way he wants it. It wasn't just a shining of a few lights it was an in your eye statement! The world has rejected that covenant and now the next time God demolishes the earth it will be with fire.

Upvote 0

awitch

Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry if you don't like hearing it but that is the way God set this world up and that's the way he wants it. It wasn't just a shining of a few lights it was an in your eye statement! The world has rejected that covenant and now the next time God demolishes the earth it will be with fire.

Saying that homosexuals now have a few more rights that other citizens already had and thinking that's nice is in no way the equivalent of the entire world rejecting Christianity. And again, if your god is going to destroy the world over something as trivial as that all the while looking the other way when people slaughter each other IN HIS NAME, then your god needs to seriously reexamine his priorities.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST IS TO HELP US TO KNOW WHAT IS AHEAD OF US TO HELP US TO PREPARE!

Referring to George Washington's Vision,here is what He was shown.The first peril foreseen by Washington was that of the War of Independence, the second danger was the Civil War, and the third will be a second revolution and civil war, complicated by the invasion of America by armies from Asia, Africa, and even Europe.How many other "Witnesses",can we find.First,the coming second American civil war.
First this,an interview from one of the Book of Mormon witnesses
After a self introduction to David Whitmer and some general conversation, I remarked to him:
I - When will the temple be built at Independence?
He - Right after the great tribulation is over.

I - What do you mean by that?
He - A civil war more bloody and cruel than the rebellion. It will be a smashing up of this nation...
("Dr. P. Wilhelm Poulson to editors of the Deseret News," 13 Aug 1878, Deseret News, 16 Aug 1878, p. 2. )

And what about this letter written to someone regarding the topic they discussed with Joseph Smith
Second Great Rebellion (Chicago) Quote

A. Milton Musser papers, LDS Church Archives. It is a letter from
Nephi Packard to A. Milton Musser on July 24, 1896:

"... My brother, Noah Packard, says that he heard the Prophet Joseph
say that the next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the
rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860's between the North and the
South) would commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that.
time it would have grown to be a very large city. And another brother
told me that the Prophet said that the cause of the next great trouble
of the United States would be the depreciation of the currency of the
United States. I believe I have given you all the facts in as short
and concise manner as possible."

Anyone see anything in the news lately,pointing to the fulfillment of this prophesy?By the way,at the time Joseph would have made this statement,Chicago would have roughly a population of 4,000,much smaller than Nauvoo.To show how hard it would be to predict Chicago's growth,I will give you another example.I served a church mission in northern Ohio.At the time the saints were headquartered at Kirtland Ohio,Cleveland,and Kirtland were about the same size,get my point?Now Kirtland has about 6700 people,and Cleveland,well....

JD, JOHN TAYLOR 20:318

Were we surprised when the last terrible war took place here in the United States? No; good Latter-day Saints were not, for they had been told about it. Joseph Smith had told them where it would start, that it should be a terrible time of bloodshed and that it should start in South Carolina. But I tell you today the end is not yet. You will see worse things than that, for God will lay his hand upon this nation, and they will feel it more terribly than ever they have done before; there will be more bloodshed, more ruin, more devastation than never they have seen before. Write it down! You will see it come to pass; it is only just starting in. And would you feel to rejoice? No; I would feel sorry. I knew very well myself when this last war was commencing, and could have wept and did weep, over this nation; but there is yet to come a sound of war, trouble and distress, in which brother will be arrayed against brother, father against son, son against father, a scene of desolation and destruction that will permeate our land until it will be a vexation to hear the report thereof.

JD, ORSON PRATT 20:151

But what about the American nation. That war that destroyed the lives of some fifteen or sixteen hundred thousand people was nothing, compared to that which will eventually devastate that country. The time is not very far distant in the future, when the Lord God will lay his hand heavily upon that nations. "How do you know this? inquires one." I know from the revelations which God has given upon this subject. I read these revelations, when they were first given. I waited over twenty-eight years and saw their fulfillment to the very letter. Should I not, then, expect that the balance of them should be fulfilled? That same God who gave the revelations to his servant Joseph Smith in regard to these matters, will fulfil every jot and every tittle that has been spoken, concerning that nation. What then will be the condition of that people, when this great and terrible war shall come? It will be very different from the war between the North and the South. Do you wish me to describe it? I will do so. It will be a war of neighborhood against neighborhood, city against city, town against town, county against county, state against state, and they will go forth destroying and being destroyed and manufacturing will, in a great measure, cease, for a time, among the American nation. Why? Because in these terrible wars, they will not be privileged to manufacture, there will be too much bloodshed--too much mobocracy--too much going forth in bands and destroying and pillaging the land to suffer people to pursue any local vocation with any degree of safety. What will become of millions of the farmers upon that land? They will leave their farms and they will remain uncultivated, and they will flee before the ravaging armies from place to place; and thus will they go forth burning and pillaging the whole country; and that great and powerful nation, now consisting of some forty millions of people, will be wasted away, unless they repent.

TPJS, JOSEPH SMITH :161

I saw men hunting the lives of their own sons, and brother murdering brother, women killing their own daughters, and daughters seeking the lives of their mothers. I saw armies arrayed against armies. I saw blood, desolation, fires. The Son of man has said that the mother shall be against the daughters, and the daughter against the mother. These things are at our doors. They will follow the Saints of God from city to city. Satan will rage, and the spirit of the devil is now enraged. I know not how soon these things will take place; but with a view of them, shall I cry peace? No; I will lift up my voice and testify of them. How long you will have good crops, and the famine be kept off, I do not know; when the fig tree leaves, know then that the summer is nigh at hand.

A Remarkable Prophecy By President John Taylor As Told by Edward Lunt, An Ordinance Worker in the Mesa Temple

The following incident occurred at my father's home in Cedar City, at the time a stake conference was being held in that city, at which President John Taylor and George A. Smith were present.

Apostle Smith was asked to conduct the conference, as President Taylor wished to rest after his having held meetings in the different wards and stakes between Salt Lake City and Cedar City. President Taylor asked Elder George A. Smith to start the conference, as he wished to rest until the afternoon meeting. President Taylor, with some of the authorities, was staying at the home of my parents during this conference.

President Taylor wished to go to his room and lie down. He asked my mother to awaken him in time for the afternoon conference, as he feared he might oversleep and thus fail to arrive at the conference in time.
My mother was busy preparing dinner for the visitors but was surprised to see President Taylor come into the kitchen so soon after retiring for his much needed rest. He immediately started telling mother of a most remarkable vision that he had just had while in his room.

He stated that he saw that Salt Lake City would become a great city with many beautiful paved roads and streets of cement construction, and that the people had become wealthy. He saw that the city extended almost to the point of the mountain south of the new 1951 State prison.

The people, he saw, had become quite indifferent to the counsel and advice of the authorities of the church, and were more interested in the accumulation of wealth than they were in living their religion. He told mother that he saw that war had been started, and that so great was the destruction of life within the city that blood ran down the gutters as though it were streams of water, and the violence was such that it would cause the destruction of the beautiful city. The people were fighting among themselves until it became necessary to remove the church records across the Colorado river.

President Taylor said to mother, "If you are alive at that time, be sure that you are not behind the Church records, because after the Church records leave and are made secure, the very powers of hell would be turned loose, and there will be such destruction that there will be but little life remain, ---not only in Salt Lake City, but in adjoining cities also. And in Jackson County, Missouri civilization will become entirely extinct, and all means of transportation such as rail roads and highways will be destroyed, and the only means of travel will be on foot.

All means of manufacturing will also be entirely destroyed. Be sure when you see these things come that you have buttons, needles, cloth and things to work with as much as possible, to make yourselves clothing, because all tools and every kind of machinery will be destroyed. It will be such a destructive war that in comparison to the sufferings and the drivings of the people of Nauvoo, it would be only a drop in the bucket.

"One half of the Mormon people will entirely forsake their leaders, and half of the other half, because of their suffering, will leave the church. Many Mormons will die in the struggle, but the Lord will bless those who stick faithfully to the church and will bless them to the extent that they will not be destroyed."

President Benson talked very clearly about this growing division in the Church that we are experiencing. He said:
“Sometimes we hear someone refer to a division in the Church. In reality, the
Church is not divided. It simply means that there are some who, for the time
being at least, are members of the Church but not in harmony with it. These
people have a temporary membership and influence in the Church; but unless
they repent, they will be missing when the final membership records are
recorded.
“It is well that our people understand this principle, so they will not be misled
by those apostates within the Church who have not yet repented or been cut off.
But there is a cleansing coming. The Lord says that his vengeance shall be
poured out "upon the inhabitants of the earth. . . . And upon my house shall it
begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord; First among those
among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not
known me. . . ." (D&C 112:24-26.) I look forward to that cleansing; its need
within the Church is becoming increasingly apparent.Ezra Taft Benson, Conference Report, April 1969, pp. 10-15

WILFORD WOODRUFF'S DREAM:
I was in a dream in the City of Salt Lake wandering around the streets. In all parts of the city on the doors of the houses I found badges of mourning and I could not find a house that was not in mourning.... The next I knew I was just this side of Omaha. It seemed I was above the earth, and looking down at it. As I passed along upon my way east, I saw the road full of people, mostly women, with just what they could carry in bundles on their backs traveling to the mountains on foot. ...Everywhere I went I saw the same scenes of horror and destruction was everywhere. ...I supposed this was the end, but no. I was given to understand that the same horrors were being enacted all over the country — East, West, North, South. — Prophetic Years, Anderson, p. 54.

Joseph Smith:
...A terrible revolution will take place in the land of America, such as has never been seen before; for the land will be literally left without a supreme government, and every species of wickedness will run rampant. Father will be against son, and son against father, mother against daughter, and daughter against mother. The most terrible scenes of murder and bloodshed, and rapine that have ever been looked upon will take place. — White Horse Prophecy.

...direct cause of war. And if this should be the case, it would very naturally spread to every
neighborhood in the Union. One class of political opponents would rise up against the other class
in the same city and country, and thus would arise a war of mobocracy.
Discourse by Elder Orson Pratt, delivered in the Eighteenth Ward Meetinghouse, Salt Lake City,
Sunday Afternoon, Feb. 25, 1877.
More ruin, more devastation than ever they have seen before
, President John Taylor
Need we be surprised that they should trample underfoot the Constitution of the United States?
No; Joseph Smith told us that they would do it. Many around me here knew long ago that they
would do this thing and further knew that the last people that should be found to rally around that
sacred instrument and save it from the grasp of unrighteous men would be the Elders of Israel!
...Were we surprised when the last terrible war took place here in the United States? No; good
Latter-day Saints were not, for they had been told about it. Joseph Smith had told them where it
would start, that it should be a terrible time of bloodshed and that it should start in South
Carolina. But I tell you today the end is not yet. You will see worse things than that, for God will
lay his hand upon this nation, and they will feel it more terribly than ever they have done before;
there will be more bloodshed, more ruin, more devastation than ever they have seen before.
Discourse by President John Taylor, delivered at General Conference, Salt Lake City, October 6,
Civil War
President Brigham Young
When the testimony of the Elders ceases to be given, and the Lord says to them, “Come home; I
will now preach my own sermons to the nations of the earth,” all you
now know can scarcely be called a preface to the sermon that will be preached with fire and sword, tempests, earthquakes,
hail, rain, thunders and lightnings, and fearful destruction. What matters the destruction of a few
railway cars? You will hear of magnificent cities, now idolized by the people, sinking in the
earth, entombing the inhabitants. The sea will heave itself beyond its bounds, engulfing mighty
cities. Famine will spread over the nations, and nation will rise up against nation, kingdom
against kingdom, and states against states, in our own country and in foreign lands; and they will
destroy each other, caring not for the blood and lives of their neighbors, of their families, or for
their own lives. They will be like the Jaredites who preceded the Nephites upon this continent,
and will destroy each other to the last man, through the anger that the Devil will place in their
hearts, because they have rejected the words of life and are given over to Satan to do whatever he
listeth to do with them. You may think that the little you hear of now is grievous; yet the faithful
of God's people will see days that will cause them to close their eyes because of the sorrow that
will come upon the wicked nations. The hearts of the faithful will be filled with pain and anguish
for them.
Remarks by President Brigham Young, made in the Bowery, Salt Lake City, July 15, 1860.

I saw that during the turbulent period when the United States was under Martial Law,the country received assistance from the United Nations...Troops were sent to the larger cities to stop the rioting...I saw that foreign troops from various nations rose up against the American people,seeking to take over the land.Within a short time,I witnessed Russian and Chinese troops invading the U.S. coasts...I was shown their goal,along with other conspiring governments,to eliminate millions of U.S. citizens along with much of our country's infrastructure,yet preserve ...as much of the land and cities as possible so that they can occupy it themselves.Julie Rowe,The Time is Now,p115,116.

And now more about invasion of U.S. by foreign troops...

Mosiah Hancock

[According to Brother Hancock, the Prophet Joseph Smith told him,] The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “Let’s divide up the lands of the United States,” then the people of the U.S. will unite and swear by the blood of their fore-fathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the U.S. army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle.
They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up—when the boys from the mountains will rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, “Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God.” Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when its liberty hangs by a hair, as it were. (Life Story of Mosiah Lyman Hancock, 19-20)

DAVID HUGHES HORNE, P. E.
Chemical Engineer
28 February 1989
Sometimes rare, traumatic or shocking events become emblazoned into one's memory. This paper documents such an event. In 1946 I witnessed a prophetic utterance made by George Albert Smith, the Prophet and President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter—day Saints from 1945 to 1951. I am a son of Dr. Lyman Merrill Horne and Myrtle Swainston Horne. My father was a g-grandson of George A. Smith, cousin of the Prophet Joseph and Counselor to Brigham Young. His grandson President George Albert Smith was dad's mother's first cousin. From 1944 until March 1947 we lived on the same block in the Yale Ward as George Albert Smith and frequently had contact with him. Many times he paused at our home while on his evening walk and talked with me as I worked in our front yard. My family visited him a few times at his home, and he visited my family at our home several times. He always showed pleasure when I met him and once told me what work the Lord had for me to do and what I must do to be prepared to do His work.
One day our father arranged for George Albert Smith to speak to us...The Prophet told us of a vision he had had. At least 11 elements of it have occurred, and the rest may occur soon... President Smith said, “I have had a troublesome vision of another great and terrible war that made the war just ended look like a training exercise, and people died like flies. It began at a time when the Soviet Union's military might dwarfed that of the United States, and we, that is the United States, would have missiles that carried an atomic bomb in Europe. I saw the United States withdraw its missiles to appease the Soviet Union, and then the war began.” He also said that we would have big missiles in deep holes he described like grain silos which the Soviets would try to destroy by their own missiles. They would hit military installations and some cities also.
David Horne also mentioned that President Smith indicated that this nuclear
attack would take place after the first President of non northern European decent was in office, on a holiday after the next new president was elected, but before he took office.The following war would involve many of the countries of
the world but President Smith talked specifically about Europe, Germany,
Hungary, Israel, Turkey, United States, and the Soviet Union, as well as a few
others.

Gayle Smith's Dream
I also saw an invasion of the country. I saw millions of Chinese coming in along the west coast and down towards the Mexican border. I also saw Russians invading the east coast at the same time. Additionally I saw an army coming down from the north, but they didn't get close enough for me to see who they were. I saw thousands of parachutes until they just darkened the sky. I saw individuals coming down on ropes out of the helicopters all over. I saw the beginning of this invasion that there are nuclear explosions on both coasts. I also saw a nuclear explosion north toward SLC which could be Hill Air Force Base but I really don't know for sure. When I was shown these things I went to the Lord and asked how we could possibly survive all this. I saw that this invasion takes place on a holiday when families get together and eat which I believe could be either Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Anonymous (D&VII p. 82)

It was at this point that the next challenge came to pass, the invasion of America by foreign troops... In my dream, I was shown that the first wave of foreign troops arrived at the invitation of the state and city governments of the west coast and northeast, specifically WA, OR, CA NY, PA, MA, etc. I saw the troops invited onto our shores by the liberal governments of these states as "peacekeepers" under the auspices of the UN. When the call went out to invite the nations of the world to come make America "safe" form the riots and mobocracy, the flood of humanity was a wonder to behold as these foreign troops descended on America. It was not until the foreigners established themselves on the west and east coasts that their real intention manifested themselves. As the foreign troops suddenly dispersed across America into the other states that did not want them, the war with these invaders went into full steam. Suddenly Americans had a cause to rally to and the only organization that showed an ability to organize and direct a counterattack was the Church and its members. It was at this point all out war began within our borders. While things had been bad before, they just got worse.

WAR COMES TO OUR COAST LINE Bishop John Koyle,
While working on the Dream Mine dugway, June 17, 1934, I was standing with a pick on my shoulder talking to Bishop John H. Koyle, when the spirit of prophecy came over him, and pointing to me, he said, "Just as sure as you stand there with that pick on your shoulder, the time will come when you young men will have to defend this land against factions that will come here against us. You will defend it by the power of the Priesthood.
"They will send an army out here worse than Johnston's Army to put us down. They will offer protection to all who will deny their faith and surrender to them. And all the Gentiles will go over to them and about one third of the Mormons. Then when they are ready to completely destroy those of us who defy them, something will prevent them from doing it.
"During that time this dugway will serve as a means to refuge for many of our people with their supplies. We take cover in the safety of the tunnels until that army is destroyed together with all who surrender.
"Following this, we will also have the Russians to fight, and they will get half way across this country before they are put down." (--To the Missouri River.)
I noticed that he was somewhat shaken by this experience, and that he had to sit down to recover his strength. Later when I had discovered the Bulkley and Farnsworth visions about the U.S. Army coming against Zion, I learned that Bishop Koyle had never heard of them, and that he had no previous knowledge of the "U.S. Army worse than Johnston's coming against Utah."
second Bisop Koyle quote
REFUGES AND TENT CITIES
The nation was in a sad state of famine, mobocracy and chaos exactly as seen and prophecied by the Prophet Joseph Smith. Entire states would be depopulated, with not enough living to bury the dead. This in turn would cause a great influx of tens of thousands refugees, consisting mostly of women and children, looking for food and safety until there were more people living in tents than in houses in the valleys of Utah. The Bishop also said that two out of every three would die or be killed when the judgments of God came, and this would be true all around the entire world.

Now take a look from this post just made at the wood zone,then read Bishop koyle's third quote .

THIS IS SERIOUS, TURKEY! NO BOLOGNA!
I should not ham it up with such serious stuff, but Turkey just stepped in it. Russia just got the real time provocation they need to take Turkey down and suck the USA into this war. I am sure they were coached on what to do by the USA.

Here is another grave step into WWIII:

Turkey BLOCKADES Russian Shipping; Black Sea Fleet Completely Cut off
Turkey has begun a blockade of Russian naval vessels, preventing transit through the Dardanelles and the Strait of Bosporus, between the Black Sea and Mediterranean.

According to the AIS tracking system for the movement of maritime vessels, only Turkish vessels are moving along the Bosphorus, and in the Dardanelles there is no movement of any shipping at all.

This has completely strangled the Russian Navy Black Sea fleet, which is now unable to leave the Black Sea to travel anywhere else in the world AND is unable to return to its home ports!

Under the terms of the Montreux Convention, Turkey is only permitted to block warships when it is "threatened with aggression" or when it is "at war."

Since it was Turkey who shot down a Russian military jet last week, I'll leave it to all of you to decide whether Turkey sees itself "threatened with aggression" or "at war."

This is a terrifyingly dangerous escalation of hostilities between Turkey and Russia and moves us a giant step closer to actual World War. This isn't a game and it isn't a joke. This is exactly how wars start.Iraq,the wood zone

Third Bishop John Koyle Quote
RUSSIA TAKES OVER EUROPE, ASIA AND AFRICA
In the thirties he spoke of Russia invading Turkey at this time to gain the Dardenelle-Bosporus Water-way. He said that at this time there would be trouble in Palestine or the Mid-East, which in turn would cause war to erupt in the Balkans as Russia mace a great military push toward Palestine and practically wiped Turkey off the European part of the map.
He said that after the Reds took over most of Europe, Asia and Africa, they would invade the United States and Canada, and because of our chaotic condition, we could offer very little organized resistance. He said the Reds would get as far as the Missouri River or Mississippi River before they were stopped by Priesthood powers from heaven that would drive them out of the lands.
These three quotes were posted at the wood zone,and can be found in other internet sites with a simple search.

And this just posted at the wood zone,related to thius last Bishop Koyle quote.
AnonymousDecember 3, 2015 at 7:55 AM

This guy gets it. TURKEY has denied RUSSIA the access to the Bosphorus and Dardenelles. Effectively immobilizing the Black Sea Fleet.

This is NOT going to end well...

Sarah Menet (D&VI p. 91)
While viewing the cities of light (tent cities), my focus changed again and I became aware of missiles being launched and hitting US cities. I watch as mushroom clouds started forming over many areas of the states. Some of the clouds came from missiles that I knew were fired from Russia and others were not from missiles at all but from bombs that were already within the US. These latter bombs had been hidden in trucks and cars and were driven to certain locations and then detonated.

I specifically saw Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and NYC hit with bombs. NYC was hit with a missile, but I think Los Angeles was hit by at least one truck bomb, it not several, because I did not see any missile. I also saw a small mushroom cloud form north of SLC without the aid of a missile.

At almost the same time and in the same locations as the mushroom clouds I saw Russian and Chinese troops invading the US. The Russians were parachuting into many spots along the eastern coast. I also saw them parachuting in Utah. Chinese troops were invading from the west coast near LA. The Chinese and Russians were met with resistance from those who had survived the disease and bombs.

Patriarch Wolfgramm (D&VII, p. 40)

*Nuclear bomb in No. Utah (HAFB)

*Millions of troops invade.

Spencer (VG, p.119)
I saw foreign troops landing on the east and west coasts of America. There were tens of thousands of them. They came in large ships, some of them former cruise ships and naval escorts. They landed with thousands of vehicles, most of them laden with relief supplies, but also with large tanks and missile launchers.

The Cardston Temple, Canada Vision by Sols Caurdisto - 1921
This is her actual letter of her visions:
I saw the international world war automatically break down, and national revolution occur in every country, and complete the work of chaos and desolation. I saw geological disturbances occur, which helped in this work as if it were intended to do so. I saw the Cardston Temple preserved from all of this geological upheaval. I saw the international boundary line disappear as these two governments broke up and dissolved into chaos. I saw race rioting upon the American continent on a vast scale.

I saw hunger and starvation in this world; I saw disease produced by hunger, strife and chaos complete the end of this present order or epoch. How long these events were in reaching this consummation I do not know, but my impression was from the outbreak of the international war these things developed into a continuous procession, and almost ran concurrently, as it is with a sickness, the various symptoms are all in evidence at one and the same time, but in different stages of development.

I would say that we have quite a lot of evidence that the "George Washington vision" was true and correct.,We really have a small window still in which to repent and prepare.I will end with one last quote from President Ezra Taft Benson.

Too often we bask in our comfortable complacency and rationalize that the ravages of war, economic disaster, famine, and earthquake cannot happen here. Those who believe this are either not acquainted with the revelations of the Lord, or they do not believe them. Those who smugly think these calamities will not happen, that they somehow will be set aside because of the righteousness of the Saints, are deceived and will rue the day they harbored such a delusion.

The Lord has warned and forewarned us against a day of great tribulation and given us counsel, through His servants, on how we can be prepared for these difficult times. Have we heeded His counsel?
October 1980 General Conf.
Prepare for the Days of Tribulation
Last edited b

The Most important message is what Jesus Christ told us about what is coming. Matthew chapters 24 and 25 are the real authority about what we should be concerned about. The Bible it the Authority above everything. Jesus said we are to be ready, for His return at anytime during our visit on this earth. The main question is has a person made Jesus Christ their LORD, are you a completely loyal Follower of Jesus? Do not be fooled there will come a time of tribulation and I see no reason to think we who are genuine followers of Jesus, will not have to endure some or all of the time of tribulation.

Our country has rejected Jesus and the Biblical teaching that God has given us. Calamity is promised for those who spurn the LORD. Under the highest Court of our land we can kill our babies in the womb, change Gods definition of marriage, and take away acknowledging Him in schools, ban prayer, remove His Commands off our Government buildings. Plane and simple God is not longer even acknowledged by our country. Now God will remove Hid protection and blessings from the United States. Please pray for God to come quickly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

awitch

Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Our country has rejected Jesus and the Biblical teaching that God has given us. Calamity is promised for those who spurn the LORD. Under the highest Court of our land we can kill our babies in the womb, change Gods definition of marriage, and take away acknowledging Him in schools, ban prayer, remove His Commands off our Government buildings. Plane and simple God is not longer even acknowledged by our country. Now God will remove Hid protection and blessings from the United States. Please pray for God to come quickly.

I find it interesting that you'd pray for god to come quickly. What are the implications for you if the country keeps on chuggin'? Because I fully expect that it will.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I find it interesting that you'd pray for god to come quickly. What are the implications for you if the country keeps on chuggin'? Because I fully expect that it will.

People has ask Jesus to come soon for centuries. I see no reason to stop asking. I believe in being ready. Either way if the world keeps rolling along or should calamity and even terror come I believe in being ready. The implications for me are I take life one day at a time, I expect to die some day, and I trust in Jesus Christ and follow His teachings as best I can. I don't know what much more I can do. I respect the rights of others who do not believe as I do. I can only hope others do the same for me.

Upvote 0

awitch

Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I respect the rights of others who do not believe as I do. I can only hope others do the same for me.

Do you?

You mentioned before about taking away prayer in school (which is not really true since students are free to pray on their own time if they aren't disrupting people). Would you be cool with it if school administrators led prayers to a non-Christian god?

You mentioned taking away the 10 commandments monuments from government buildings. Are you OK with the atheists and Satanists putting up monuments, too?

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

When does this happen?

Upvote 0

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People has ask Jesus to come soon for centuries. I see no reason to stop asking. I believe in being ready. Either way if the world keeps rolling along or should calamity and even terror come I believe in being ready. The implications for me are I take life one day at a time, I expect to die some day, and I trust in Jesus Christ and follow His teachings as best I can. I don't know what much more I can do. I respect the rights of others who do not believe as I do. I can only hope others do the same for me.

I'm sure Noah had his scoffers also.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When does this happen?

I have no idea, the guy who started this post must be a drive-by poster and a fear monger. Yes tribulations are here but when haven't they been?

But there is a promise in the Book of Mormon which says that whosoever posses this land must serve the God of the land or they will come under condemnation and lose their liberty. When we see the US Supreme Court ruling against the commandments of God then the signs of the end are leafing out. "Stand in Holy Places"

Upvote 0

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Saying that homosexuals now have a few more rights that other citizens already had and thinking that's nice is in no way the equivalent of the entire world rejecting Christianity. And again, if your god is going to destroy the world over something as trivial as that all the while looking the other way when people slaughter each other IN HIS NAME, then your god needs to seriously reexamine his priorities.

Isa 5
20 ¶Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, andprudent in their own sight!

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have no idea, the guy who started this post must be a drive-by poster and a fear monger. Yes tribulations are here but when haven't they been?

But there is a promise in the Book of Mormon which says that whosoever posses this land must serve the God of the land or they will come under condemnation and lose their liberty. When we see the US Supreme Court ruling against the commandments of God then the signs of the end are leafing out. "Stand in Holy Places"

I thought Mitt Romney might have been the White Horse guy.

Upvote 0

awitch

Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Isa 5
20 ¶Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, andprudent in their own sight!

Translation: Anyone who disagrees with me is automatically wrong and doomed.

Cop out.

Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married

I doubt that is the tipping point, given the scope of humanity's failures. That God sounds pretty small to me!

Upvote 0