The Snare

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>Any moron can post disagreement with any post, but it takes a lot more for that same moron to actually refute something instead of just asking for more evidence. This is what the moron, from long ago, taught me.

Loud:>>Anyone can make empty assertions. Not everyone can back up their assertions with evidence.

Dear Loud, I can. Get a little more specific and I will show you. Unlike your partial Truth of men, I will show you the agreement of Scirpture with history and science IF science has already made the discovery which God told us about in Genesis. If Science has not discovered the Truth God wrote in Genesis, I will tell you of the future. Want to see?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
God says it did.
Loud:>>The Bible is not a deity.

Dear Loud, It's better for it tells you the rules BEFORE you are judged by the Diety, Himself. His name is Jesus Christ.

Loud:>>What I am asking for is evidence to back up what the Bible says. Have any?

Of course, and I have given you much evidence from Science and History, and you have NOT refuted a single jot nor tittle of God's Holy Word, but you're back asking for more evidence. Are you back to the silly game of continuing to ask for more evidence, the way a child continues to say WHY? Why? Why? to everything you say.
Aman:>>Should we believe YOU or God?
Loud:>>Should I believe the evidence or myths written by men?

I have shown you with empirical evidence that ONLY God could have told us the scientific Truth contained in Genesis. When you tell us HOW ancient men knew the Bg Bang or the beginning of our Cosmos, was on the 3rd Day, I will begin to take you seriously. Until then, why should I continue to tell you anything. You won't answer my questions because it exposes your ignorance of God's Holy Word.

In Love,
Aman

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Dear Loud, It's better for it tells you the rules BEFORE you are judged by the Diety, Himself. His name is Jesus Christ.

Evidence please.

Or am I just supposed to accept the words of mortal men as true with absolutely no evidence to back them up?

Of course, and I have given you much evidence from Science and History, and you have NOT refuted a single jot nor tittle of God's Holy Word, but you're back asking for more evidence.

You have not offered any evidence. I dare you to point to a single bit of it.

Is the existence of forests Minnesota evidence that Paul Bunyan is real? Did the discovery of Troy mean that Achilles really was dipped in the River Styx and given powers by the gods? Does the existence of London mean that the Harry Potter books are real occurences?

Do you even understand what evidence is?

Are you back to the silly game of continuing to ask for more evidence,

I am waiting for you to START presenting evidence. When will this occur?

I have shown you with empirical evidence that ONLY God could have told us the scientific Truth contained in Genesis.

You need to present evidence that God DID tell us anything at all.

When you tell us HOW ancient men knew the Bg Bang

Right after you show that they did know about the Big Bang.

Please cite the scripture where the biblical authors describe the Universe expanding from a singularity 13 billion years ago. Until you do, your claim is simply false.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I have looked for evidence that Jesus was even a literal person, and there was none.

Oh, and for the love of puppies everywhere, please learn how to use the "quote" function properly.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>Refute that Scripturally, since I don't accept the "faith based beliefs" of mere, mortal men who put the words of men above those of God. I call it circular thinking supported only by other unbelievers.

Hitch:>>No one knows what was before the BB, not even ancient man.

Dear Hitch, Read Genesis 1:1-Genesis 1:13. It is the history of the first 3 Days of Creation, BEFORE the Big Bang of our Cosmos. Read Genesis 1:14 and you should be able to see the results of the Singularity continuing. Notice that the Sun, Moon, and Stars are made AFTER the Big Bang, exactly as Science has recently discovered.

The BB was on the 3rd Day and the Stars did not appear until the 4th Day. Science has recently learned that the Universe was opaque for Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang Before the first Stars appeared. IF ancient man had written Genesis, he would NOT have included that little gem. Would he? It's PROOF of God.

Hitch:>>"EVERY" living creature did not come from the water.

Then list those creatures who did NOT evolve from the first living bacteria.

Hitch:>>There is no "formula for making other humans."

Sure there is. Read Genesis 6:4 and see if you can tell us HOW to make a human.

Hitch:>>Noah never existed and we have clear evidence for the evolution of brain size and intelligence.

Quit speaking of things you have NO knowledge of. If brain size was the answer the extinct Neanertal would have survived and humans, with SMALLER brains, would NOT. Don't you know anything about Natural selection?

Hitch:>>There is nothing in the bible, whatsoever, that could not have been written by men with current knowledge of the time.

Then tell us when God stops creating Adam (mankind) in His Image and moved beyond Genesis 1:27 and moves us to the PROPHECY of Genesis 1:28-31.

Hitch:>>Although, instructions on how to build an iPad would have been pretty impressive. As for the bible being the "word of god," all I've seen are word written by men, who claim they speak on his behalf. Big difference.

I see you are unfamiliar with the Greek word "inspiration." It means God breathed. I don't expect an unbeliever to understand, but Christians are those people who have been born again Spiritually, in Christ. The SAME Spirit is the Author of Scripture. He is the Spirit of Truth, and be careful NOT to blaspheme Him, since that is the unforgivable sin.

From within the men who penned the words, the Holy Spirit caused them to write the words of God and NOT their own words. Here is Scriptural support:

2 Peter 1:21
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Hitch:>>Your entire line of reasoning has been: I believe my interpretation of the bible is right because the bible says it's right. Tautology indeed.

Not so. If you don't believe me, then refute me Scripturally. I don't believe you can. Prove me wrong.

BTW, If you ever get up enough nerve to tell us what YOU think, it won't take a minute to totally refute YOU, Scripturally. If you don't refute me, then everyone will see that it is YOU who is refuted.

In love,
Aman

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Aman:>>Refute that Scripturally, since I don't accept the "faith based beliefs" of mere, mortal men who put the words of men above those of God. I call it circular thinking supported only by other unbelievers.

Hitch:>>No one knows what was before the BB, not even ancient man.

Dear Hitch, Read Genesis 1:1-Genesis 1:13. It is the history of the first 3 Days of Creation, BEFORE the Big Bang of our Cosmos. Read Genesis 1:14 and you should be able to see the results of the Singularity continuing. Notice that the Sun, Moon, and Stars are made AFTER the Big Bang, exactly as Science has recently discovered.

The BB was on the 3rd Day and the Stars did not appear until the 4th Day. Science has recently learned that the Universe was opaque for Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang Before the first Stars appeared. IF ancient man had written Genesis, he would NOT have included that little gem. Would he? It's PROOF of God.

Hitch:>>"EVERY" living creature did not come from the water.

Then list those creatures who did NOT evolve from the first living bacteria.

Hitch:>>There is no "formula for making other humans."

Sure there is. Read Genesis 6:4 and see if you can tell us HOW to make a human.

Hitch:>>Noah never existed and we have clear evidence for the evolution of brain size and intelligence.

Quit speaking of things you have NO knowledge of. If brain size was the answer the extinct Neanertal would have survived and humans, with SMALLER brains, would NOT. Don't you know anything about Natural selection?

Hitch:>>There is nothing in the bible, whatsoever, that could not have been written by men with current knowledge of the time.

Then tell us when God stops creating Adam (mankind) in His Image and moved beyond Genesis 1:27 and moves us to the PROPHECY of Genesis 1:28-31.

Hitch:>>Although, instructions on how to build an iPad would have been pretty impressive. As for the bible being the "word of god," all I've seen are word written by men, who claim they speak on his behalf. Big difference.

I see you are unfamiliar with the Greek word "inspiration." It means God breathed. I don't expect an unbeliever to understand, but Christians are those people who have been born again Spiritually, in Christ. The SAME Spirit is the Author of Scripture. He is the Spirit of Truth, and be careful NOT to blaspheme Him, since that is the unforgivable sin.

From within the men who penned the words, the Holy Spirit caused them to write the words of God and NOT their own words. Here is Scriptural support:

2 Peter 1:21
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Hitch:>>Your entire line of reasoning has been: I believe my interpretation of the bible is right because the bible says it's right. Tautology indeed.

Not so. If you don't believe me, then refute me Scripturally. I don't believe you can. Prove me wrong.

BTW, If you ever get up enough nerve to tell us what YOU think, it won't take a minute to totally refute YOU, Scripturally. If you don't refute me, then everyone will see that it is YOU who is refuted.

In love,
Aman
I think the bible was written by men, with contemporary knowledge of the time. I think there is no historical support for the gospels and Acts. I think the evidence for Jesus existing to be specious as well. I think anything we've ever learned or will learn about reality is a direct process of the scientific method. I think that when people try to shoehorn passages of scripture to explain some observed scientific phenomena, it robs us of understanding the true beauty of reality. I believe that when I die, I'll end up where I was before I was born. I think life is short and should be spent pursuing worthwhile endeavors. I think I enjoy the relationships I have with family and friends and the love between us. I think I should do whatever is within my ability and means to help my fellow human.

These are just some of the things I think.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
Dear Loud, That way, no one notices that YOU haven't said anything positive.
Loud:>>I am the only one who has cited actual peer reviewed scientific papers that contain evidence which backs my claims.

Dear Loud, Your support is from mortal men who know NOTHING about God's Creation. Quit putting the silly notions of men ABOVE God's Holy Word and you won't look as silly as they do.

Loud:>>All you have done is make bare assertion after bare assertion with absolutely no evidence to back them at all.

All liars are certain for Hell. I've given you God's Holy Word but you seem to prefer the changable words of men ABOVE God's unchangable Truth. I cannot help it if you continue to make such foolish decisions. Later today, you must answer for every idle word you have spoken.

Aman:>>You can be dumb as a post and still ask for evidence until the cows come home. Eventually your opponant tires of your incessant pleading for more and more evidence, then leaves and you claim victory.
Loud:>>You haven't presented any evidence, so how could I ask for more?

Now I'm certain that you are a Republican, since you offer nothing true, but only your constant cry for evidence. I'm sorry that you have a problem comprehending English. Perhaps you could get an English Rosetta Stone and see if that will help your problem.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I think the bible was written by men, with contemporary knowledge of the time.

Dear Hitch, Then you are admitting that you are NOT a Bible believer. Right?

Hitch:>>I think there is no historical support for the gospels and Acts. I think the evidence for Jesus existing to be specious as well.

And you reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ which tells us He died for your sins, was buried but arose the third day according to the Scriptures?

Hitch:>>I think anything we've ever learned or will learn about reality is a direct process of the scientific method. I think that when people try to shoehorn passages of scripture to explain some observed scientific phenomena, it robs us of understanding the true beauty of reality.

Your reality leads to death and rot and hell. Don't you know? IF you would believe in Jesus, instead of your self, you wouldn't be so confused.

Hitch:>>I believe that when I die, I'll end up where I was before I was born.

You were within your mother and father before you were born. There is NO heavenly nursery since you get here by sex. Are you over 18?

"I think life is short and should be spent pursuing worthwhile endeavors. I think I enjoy the relationships I have with family and friends and the love between us. I think I should do whatever is within my ability and means to help my fellow human."

You seem to be a legend in your own mind. When you lay on your face before Jesus. who is brighter than the Sun, how will you explain your unbelief? Those who put their faith in self are destined to be alone, forever.

Hitch:>>These are just some of the things I think.

According to God's Holy Word, you've got problems. I'm sorry for your future. Your only hope is Jesus.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman777

"Dear Hitch, Then you are admitting that you are NOT a Bible believer. Right? "

Hitch:>>Nothing gets by you, does it?

;)

Dear Hitch, Just wanted to know whether you were alive or dead. I predict that soon, you will be a Creationist. Darwin, Sagan, and Albert are already claiming to be Creationists. I'm pretty sure you will too.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Hitch, Just wanted to know whether you were alive or dead. I predict that soon, you will be a Creationist. Darwin, Sagan, and Albert are already claiming to be Creationists. I'm pretty sure you will too.

In Love,
Aman

I think you may have depressed the "submit" button before you were done proofreading your post?

Upvote 0

CabVet

Question everything
Dec 7, 2011
Los Altos, CA
✟28,402.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Evidence? No? Didn't think so...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Dear Loud, Your support is from mortal men who know NOTHING about God's Creation.

So says the person who quotes bible verses written by mortal men who know nothing of the natural world around us.

All liars are certain for Hell. I've given you God's Holy Word but you seem to prefer the changable words of men ABOVE God's unchangable Truth. I cannot help it if you continue to make such foolish decisions. Later today, you must answer for every idle word you have spoken.

Who is lying now? I asked for evidence. You repeated the claim. That is not evidence. Do you know what evidence is?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So more empty threats to cover up the fact that you have no evidence for any of the claims you are making.

Dear Loud, In which field did you want evidence? Scripture, Science, or History. IF today's so called Science has learned it, it is in Scripture. Sometimes, Scripture is ahead of today's Science since it tells us of our future. History is certainly ahead of the False Theory of Evolution.

So quit making self serving misleading blanket statements and get down to brass tacks. Show me where I'm wrong or go away. The only evidence I will give you is that which you ask me for.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Loud:>>
Please cite the scripture where the biblical authors describe the Universe expanding from a singularity 13 billion years ago. Until you do, your claim is simply false.
[/QUOTE]

Dear Loud, Who died and made you the Judge? Here is the answer to your question which will surely bring another round of "where's the evidence?" inquirees from you. I post this to let others see how silly your ideas are when compared to God's Holy Word.

We live Today at Genesis 1:27 because God is STILL creating Adam (mankind) in His Image, or in Christ, Today. We will NOT advance to the PROPHECY of Genesis 1:28-31 until AFTER Jesus comes back to this Earth. This means that we STILL live on the 6th Creative Day. God has but 7 Days and Today is the 6th Day or Age in the Creation of the 3rd Heaven.

Subtract 3 from 6 and you get 3. Today is the 6th Day and the Big Bang, or the beginning of our Universe, was on the 3rd Day. Genesis 2:4 This was some 13.7 Billion years ago, in man's time, when the BB happened. This means that each of God's "Days" or Ages is some 4.5 Billion years in length, in man's time.

The time period for when life first appeared from the water, (3.7 Billion years ago) on the 5th Creative day, AGREES with this time measurement. In God's Time, it was yesterday when the first bacteria began to grow on the somewhat cooled planet we call home. Jesus knew this had to happen BEFORE the 1st Day. Jesus knew because Jesus is LORD. He is God physically. Jesus is the ONLY God you will ever see.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
[
quote=Loudmouth;63206659]Nowhere in Genesis 1:1 does it say that Jesus did anything, or that there was a singularity. In fact, Jesus isn't mentioned anywhere in Genesis at all. There is no mention of the cosmic microwave background, galactic redshift, or anything else related to the Big Bang. They didn't. You are making it up as you go along.

Dear Loud, Jesus is the Son of the invisible Spirit of God. Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit are part of the Trinity which IS God, Spiritually. The Spirit became Light when Jesus came forth from the Father on the 1st Day. Jesus emptied Himself of His Image as God and came to this Earth as a man in order to destroy Satan's power over mankind.

I am sorry that you freely choose NOT to believe this incredible story. I certainly don't expect you to have any notion what Scripture teaches. God tells us it will be "Foolishness" to those who have not been born Spiritually. From what you have posted, I tend to agree with God.

No, it doesn't. Nowhere does it say that the Universe began to expand 13 billion years ago.

It's really scary when you are confronted with God's Facts. Isn't it?

Seriously? This is your argument?

I have no idea which argument you are speaking of. I post many posts and you have chosen to eliminate my words, which means I don't know which argument you are speaking of. Please learn to use the quote button.

We do not come from the water. We come about through biological reproduction.

According to Science AND Scripture, every living creature that moves came forth from the water on the 5th Day (God's time) and 3.7 Billion years ago (Man's time). Why should I believe you? The Earth and Humans are composed of 70% water and the cells within our body cannot live without liquid water, and the salinity of the blood within our veins is the SAME as the Ocean. Don't you know anything?

So now you are reduced to making empty threats.

I never threaten anyone. I tell them God's Truth and because they are so afraid, they just THINK I am threatening them. What did I tell you of God's Truth which scared you so bad?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0