BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, There is no point studying Scripture to those temporal beings who are perishing. Those of us who are alive forevermore like to know where we came from and we certainly cannot believe the lies of the TOE.

We believe in Jesus, who IS the Holy Word of God. Jesus IS also the only way to heaven, and He is the Truth which refutes the false theories of men, and He is the Life which surges within all Christians. Truly, Jesus is LORD to the Glory of God the Father.

In Love,
Aman
Jesus was no biologist. There is no evidence that, even if he was an historical figure, and not some composite, that he was even literate.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Jesus was no biologist. There is no evidence that, even if he was an historical figure, and not some composite, that he was even literate.

Dear Barry, Jesus made the firmament or boundary of the first world. Then he placed the ground within the boundary of that first Universe. Jesus then made Adam of the air, dust, and water which God created in the beginning.

How many people have YOU made?

Here's how good a Biologist Jesus is. He made Adam sexually compatible with the people God made from the water billions of years AFTER Adam was made. The Special Creations of the hands of Jesus can produce offspring with the creatures who came forth from the water beginning 3.7 Billion years ago.

What a biologist. He KNEW how to built people who could produce offspring with the natural people of our Universe, who evolved from bacteria.

How many bacteria have YOU made?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Barry, Jesus made the firmament or boundary of the first world. Then he placed the ground within the boundary of that first Universe. Jesus then made Adam of the air, dust, and water which God created in the beginning.

How many people have YOU made?

Here's how good a Biologist Jesus is. He made Adam sexually compatible with the people God made from the water billions of years AFTER Adam was made. The Special Creations of the hands of Jesus can produce offspring with the creatures who came forth from the water beginning 3.7 Billion years ago.

What a biologist. He KNEW how to built people who could produce offspring with the natural people of our Universe, who evolved from bacteria.

In Love,
Aman
I reckon you are making that up.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>Here's how good a Biologist Jesus is. He made Adam sexually compatible with the people God made from the water billions of years AFTER Adam was made. The Special Creations of the hands of Jesus can produce offspring with the creatures who came forth from the water beginning 3.7 Billion years ago.

Dear Barry, You're not very good at reckoning. Are you? Two thousand years ago God told us this about Jesus:

John 1
King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

Did you get the part about Jesus being the maker of ALL things? Do you reckon that this means that Jesus IS the Creator? That means that Jesus knows MORE about Biology than ANY man who has ever lived. Doesn't it?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Readers, God set a trap or snare which destroys the Theory of Evolution, in the last days. It is the snare of the Flood. Darwinists have falsely taught our children that humans evolved from Chimp like creatures, since we diverged from their line some 6 Million years ago.

The snare is that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood, which changes EVERYthing about the false assumptions of Evols. (I mean no disrespect, it's just easier to type than Evolutionists). When Evols look for our history on this Earth, they miss the history of Adam's Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood.

God tells us Humans were made first, billions of years before ANY other living creature. Genesis 2:4-7 Science tells us we are a johnny come lately and that we evolved from other creatures, or from an unknown common ancestor. The Snare catches Evols because they don't know that humans were made long before ANY prehistoric man was made on our Planet.

Do you believe God who tells us man was FIRST made of all living creatures? This gives us preeminence or first place in God's Kingdom.

Or do you believe man evolved from other creatures over long periods of time and numerous mutations? This gives us last place in God's Kingdom.

The snare separates those who really believe God's Holy Word, from those who believe in this world's False, incomplete, and untrue knowledge, like the False Theory of Evolution.

In Love,
Aman

Aman,

So, I find another thread of your push to promote "your last day teaching".

It appears you may look at yourself as a Prophet, uttering "truth" no one has heard but NEEDS TO".

Again, how much more can you distort Genesis 1 & 2 than you have? Those who are filled with God's Spirit see YOUR deception a mile away. You teaching is so out of it. But you think you are proclaiming an end time message. Geee. How did you get so mixed up?

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Quite right, indeed! It appears Aman sees himself as an end time prophet proclaiming an end time message. How he does not see what you simply perceived I greatly wonder. It is so obvious but he may be the last one to recognize this grandiose display.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman,

So, I find another thread of your push to promote "your last day teaching".

Dear Heissonear, I have no "last day teaching" as you so falsely assume. The only thing I have is the ability to read and comprehend what has been in front of the noses of Evols for thousands of years. It completely destroys the False ToE, since it shows information which all knowing Evols have ignored because they have refused to believe God's Holy Word.

It appears you may look at yourself as a Prophet, uttering "truth" no one has heard but NEEDS TO".

I am not a prophet and have Never claimed such. Your implication is wrong as most of your ideas are. I am a converted Evol who has recognized the Truth of the Supreme Intelligence of Creation. His name is Jesus Christ and Jesus is LORD.

Again, how much more can you distort Genesis 1 & 2 than you have?

I never expect to reach your high level of distortion, since I don't make it up as I go, I do try to post what Scripture actually teaches. It's too bad that you don't do the same. All you seem able to do is to falsely accuse the brethren. You're really good at that, almost as good as Satan.

Those who are filled with God's Spirit see YOUR deception a mile away. You teaching is so out of it. But you think you are proclaiming an end time message. Geee. How did you get so mixed up?

By reading what Scripture actually says instead of CLAIMING that because I have been born again Spiritually, that I now know ALL the answers, like you do. If you cannot support your views with Scripture, you just make up whatever you want the Bible to say, and spit it out as Scriptural Fact. This also leads you to sit in Judgment of other Christians instead of trying to support your False Theology with actual Bible verses. Be ashamed of your evil deeds which are the same as the Devil's. I'm sure that he is really proud of the way you sit in Judgment of others. I suppose you don't know what will happen to him in the end:

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

How long have you been seated in your seat of Judgment, while falsely accusing the brethren?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>Here's how good a Biologist Jesus is. He made Adam sexually compatible with the people God made from the water billions of years AFTER Adam was made. The Special Creations of the hands of Jesus can produce offspring with the creatures who came forth from the water beginning 3.7 Billion years ago. Genesis 6:4

Barry:>>I reckon you are making that up.

Quite right, indeed! It appears Aman sees himself as an end time prophet proclaiming an end time message. How he does not see what you simply perceived I greatly wonder. It is so obvious but he may be the last one to recognize this grandiose display.

Dear Heissonear, Did you look at the date of Barry's post? It was in mid June just before Barry headed for the hills. I predict you will do the same after you fail in your attempt to Falsely Judge me. Am I surprised that YOU sided with an avowed Evol Atheist? No. Birds of a feather, and all that, you know, no matter what you claim.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0