Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
[

Dear Loud, Jesus is the Son of the invisible Spirit of God. Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit are part of the Trinity which IS God, Spiritually. The Spirit became Light when Jesus came forth from the Father on the 1st Day. Jesus emptied Himself of His Image as God and came to this Earth as a man in order to destroy Satan's power over mankind.

None of which is mentioned in Genesis, nor is anything else related to the Big Bang.

I am sorry that you freely choose NOT to believe this incredible story.

Just as you freely choose not to believe in the thousands of other creation myths that exist.

I certainly don't expect you to have any notion what Scripture teaches. God tells us it will be "Foolishness" to those who have not been born Spiritually. From what you have posted, I tend to agree with God.

Wow, a religion that believes people are foolish for not believing like they do. Never seen one of those before.

It's really scary when you are confronted with God's Facts. Isn't it?

You haven't presented any facts. Do you know what a fact is? All you have presented are beliefs.

I have no idea which argument you are speaking of. I post many posts and you have chosen to eliminate my words, which means I don't know which argument you are speaking of. Please learn to use the quote button.

Another irony meter explodes.

According to Science AND Scripture, every living creature that moves came forth from the water on the 5th Day (God's time) and 3.7 Billion years ago (Man's time).

So they disagree.

I never threaten anyone. I tell them God's Truth and because they are so afraid, they just THINK I am threatening them. What did I tell you of God's Truth which scared you so bad?

You haven't scared me with anything. All you have is empty threats, and you think this substitutes for facts and evidence. When you get backed into a corner you have this urge to tell people that your God will hurt them if they don't stop asking questions. It seems that your God is pretty small that he can't stand up to questions.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
[

I never threaten anyone. I tell them God's Truth and because they are so afraid, they just THINK I am threatening them. What did I tell you of God's Truth which scared you so bad?

Without god here to speak for himself, should we just take your word for it?*

*You do know the bible was written by men, yes?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Adam have superior intelligence? Are you adding your crap to the bible like av is?

Dear super, No, and I have no idea who av is. I support what I write with Scripture. Want to see? Or are you just interested in showing everyone what a big boy you are now?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
One thing.
Aman777
For the love of sanity, learn how to use the Quote Function.

Dear pgp, If you insist. I wouldn't want you to lose your sanity. Someone told me that they were going to drive me crazy. It was a short trip.
icon7.gif

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
Dear Hitch, Just wanted to know whether you were alive or dead. I predict that soon, you will be a Creationist. Darwin, Sagan, and Albert are already claiming to be Creationists. I'm pretty sure you will too.
Cab:>>Evidence? No? Didn't think so...

Dear Cab, Since Science is totally ignorant about the future. Here is the best and only evidence of what will surely happen to those who have NOT been born Spiritually:

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Have YOU been born again? Is YOUR name in the Book of Life?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The only evidence I will give you is that which you ask me for.
Cab:>>Let's start with the claim that the theory of evolution is false. I would like to see scientific evidence for that.

Dear Cab, Sure. The scientific evidence is within you. You have the evidence that we descended from Mitochondrial Eve within your DNA. You also the the unique intelligence of Adam, the first Human, who NEVER stepped a single step on our Earth.

Evols falsely suppose that everything has been the same since the beginning. What they are totally ignorant of is the first Earth, the world of Adam, was totally and completely destroyed in the flood.

This changes ALL of their thinking, and all of their calculations, and assumptions. Once they realize that Adam lived on another world and did NOT evolve from any other lviing creature, their false TOE is exposed as an incomplete, untrue, theory because it does NOT take into account the FACT that Adam was made with a higher intelligence level with the Ability to know both good and evil, which only God and Adam's descendants have, on another world.

We did NOT evolve, but inherited our human intelligence from Adam. It is the ONLY way to inherit the superior intelligence of Adam. History PROVES the difference, for since Noah, a direct descendant of Adam, brought the human intelligence of Adam to this Planet, where NO humans lived until Noah arrived, we have gone from Caves to the Moon and back, in less than 1% of the time since we diverged from Chimps.

IOW, We did NOT evolve our human intelligence over millions of years, but inherited it SUDDENLY when Noah arrived. Now, it's YOUR time to explain HOW magical evolution changed us from animal to human intelligence. You CANNOT. Also, Adam did NOT evolve, but was a Special Creation from the dust of the ground showing that he did NOT evolve from any other living creature. The TOE is false.

Don't expect Evols to change their Godless views into one which agrees with God's Holy Word. In the last days, these Scoffers will be "willingly ignorant" that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood and that our world will be burned. Read the story for yourself. Here it is:

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Many Evols have asked me the SAME question many times. Where's Jesus? they ask. There is nothing different since the beginning, they claim.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek-destroyed, totally)

The above verses are speaking of the world that THEN WAS being destroyed, totally. Right?

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

The heavens and earth WHICH ARE NOW is different from the world that THEN WAS. Even a child can see this. Don't you?

Now, it's your time to refute God's Truth, and show us another way for our Human Origins. Want to try?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear sfs, Why should anyone listen to Harold Bloom? Does he know more than God? Or is he just one in the line of men who think they know more than God. ie. Liberals and modernists

sfs:>>Huh?

Dear sfs, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were hard of reading. Is this better?

Dear sfs, Why should anyone listen to Harold Bloom? Does he know more than God? Or is he just one in the line of men who think they know more than God. in example Liberals and modernists

Some men think that they are smarter than God. So did Lucifer.:amen:
In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Loud, It's better for it tells you the rules BEFORE you are judged by the Diety, Himself. His name is Jesus Christ.

Hitch:>>I have looked for evidence that Jesus was even a literal person, and there was none.

Dear Hitch, God hides His Truth from unbelievers. Thanks for your confirming testimony of the literal fulfillment of the following verse:

Proverbs 25:2
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Unbelievers always complain that The Bible is "foolishness." God tells us:

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

IF one is having problems understanding God's Holy Word, the problem is within himself.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Readers, God set a trap or snare which destroys the Theory of Evolution, in the last days. It is the snare of the Flood. Darwinists have falsely taught our children that humans evolved from Chimp like creatures, since we diverged from their line some 6 Million years ago.

The snare is that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood, which changes EVERYthing about the false assumptions of Evols. (I mean no disrespect, it's just easier to type than Evolutionists). When Evols look for our history on this Earth, they miss the history of Adam's Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood.

God tells us Humans were made first, billions of years before ANY other living creature. Genesis 2:4-7 Science tells us we are a johnny come lately and that we evolved from other creatures, or from an unknown common ancestor. The Snare catches Evols because they don't know that humans were made long before ANY prehistoric man was made on our Planet.

Do you believe God who tells us man was FIRST made of all living creatures? This gives us preeminence or first place in God's Kingdom.

Or do you believe man evolved from other creatures over long periods of time and numerous mutations? This gives us last place in God's Kingdom.

The snare separates those who really believe God's Holy Word, from those who believe in this world's False, incomplete, and untrue knowledge, like the False Theory of Evolution.

In Love,
Aman
Why do you believe this crud?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>The snare separates those who really believe God's Holy Word, from those who believe in this world's False, incomplete, and untrue knowledge, like the False Theory of Evolution.

Why do you believe this crud?

Dear Barry, Because it agrees with scripture, science, and history. Your beloved Theory of Evolution is a man made Lie. It MUST be force fed to children in order to find someone who will believe such foolishness.

I am not surprised at your devotion to Satan's lies, but notice that NO Bible believing Christian spews forth your juvenile postion that God's Holy Word is "crud." Soon, you will probably start calling me names in a vain attempt to promote your twisted views. That's normal for unbelievers of all kinds.

So sling your mud, and call God names, and Blaspheme His Holy Word, but that will NOT change the Fact that your worship at the Altar of Evolution is the hollow praise of a False Theory dreamed up by ignorant men. Be ashamed of your lack of wisdom, and try to do better.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Your beloved Theory of Evolution is a man made Lie. It MUST be force fed to children in order to find someone who will believe such foolishness.

That's pretty rich, since lots of children are sent to special schools, where the only purpose is to force feed them religion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Your beloved Theory of Evolution is a man made Lie. It MUST be force fed to children in order to find someone who will believe such foolishness.

That's pretty rich, since lots of children are sent to special schools, where the only purpose is to force feed them religion.

Dear Ess, Would you rather them lose their faith in God by being convinced of the Lie of Evolution? God tells us Adam was made long BEFORE any other living creature. Public education falsely forces innocent children to listen to the Lie that we evolved from other creatures. Somebody's Lying and my faith is in God's Holy Word, and NOT man's. How bout you?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Aman:>>The snare separates those who really believe God's Holy Word, from those who believe in this world's False, incomplete, and untrue knowledge, like the False Theory of Evolution.

Dear Barry, Because it agrees with scripture, science, and history. Your beloved Theory of Evolution is a man made Lie. It MUST be force fed to children in order to find someone who will believe such foolishness.

I am not surprised at your devotion to Satan's lies, but notice that NO Bible believing Christian spews forth your juvenile postion that God's Holy Word is "crud." Soon, you will probably start calling me names in a vain attempt to promote your twisted views. That's normal for unbelievers of all kinds.

So sling your mud, and call God names, and Blaspheme His Holy Word, but that will NOT change the Fact that your worship at the Altar of Evolution is the hollow praise of a False Theory dreamed up by ignorant men. Be ashamed of your lack of wisdom, and try to do better.

In Love,
Aman
Your beliefs are not even biblical, Aman. You can't hide behind God's skirts.

Upvote 0

BarryDesborough

Jul 11, 2010
France
✟1,473.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Then, if true, there is not a lot of point to it, is there?

Dear Barry, There is no point studying Scripture to those temporal beings who are perishing. Those of us who are alive forevermore like to know where we came from and we certainly cannot believe the lies of the TOE.

We believe in Jesus, who IS the Holy Word of God. Jesus IS also the only way to heaven, and He is the Truth which refutes the false theories of men, and He is the Life which surges within all Christians. Truly, Jesus is LORD to the Glory of God the Father.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0