The Snare

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Readers, God set a trap or snare which destroys the Theory of Evolution, in the last days. It is the snare of the Flood. Darwinists have falsely taught our children that humans evolved from Chimp like creatures, since we diverged from their line some 6 Million years ago.

The snare is that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood, which changes EVERYthing about the false assumptions of Evols. (I mean no disrespect, it's just easier to type than Evolutionists). When Evols look for our history on this Earth, they miss the history of Adam's Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood.

God tells us Humans were made first, billions of years before ANY other living creature. Genesis 2:4-7 Science tells us we are a johnny come lately and that we evolved from other creatures, or from an unknown common ancestor. The Snare catches Evols because they don't know that humans were made long before ANY prehistoric man was made on our Planet.

Do you believe God who tells us man was FIRST made of all living creatures? This gives us preeminence or first place in God's Kingdom.

Or do you believe man evolved from other creatures over long periods of time and numerous mutations? This gives us last place in God's Kingdom.

The snare separates those who really believe God's Holy Word, from those who believe in this world's False, incomplete, and untrue knowledge, like the False Theory of Evolution.

In Love,
Aman

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Dear Readers, God set a trap or snare which destroys the Theory of Evolution, in the last days. It is the snare of the Flood. Darwinists have falsely taught our children that humans evolved from Chimp like creatures, since we diverged from their line some 6 Million years ago.

Then why don't you present evidence demonstrating that humans did not evolve from a common ancestor with chimps?

The snare is that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood, which changes EVERYthing about the false assumptions of Evols. (I mean no disrespect, it's just easier to type than Evolutionists). When Evols look for our history on this Earth, they miss the history of Adam's Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood.

What flood? Evidence please.

God tells us Humans were made first, billions of years before ANY other living creature.

I think you are referring to the Bible, not a deity. Last I checked, the Bible was not a god.

Also, you have not shown any evidence demonstrating that what the Bible states is actually true.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
Loud:>>Then why don't you present evidence demonstrating that humans did not evolve from a common ancestor with chimps?

Dear Loud, Long periods of time and many mutations does NOT produce human intelligence in Apes. The only way to inherit the superior intelligence of Adam, the first human, is to be born with it. ONLY the descendants of Adam are humans, with the highest form of intelligence, which is like God's. This is because we are destined to have dominion or rule over EVERY other living creature. Gen. 1:28

Aman:>>The snare is that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood, which changes EVERYthing about the false assumptions of Evols. (I mean no disrespect, it's just easier to type than Evolutionists). When Evols look for our history on this Earth, they miss the history of Adam's Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood.
What flood? Evidence please.

God tells us Humans were made first, billions of years before ANY other living creature.
Loud:>>I think you are referring to the Bible, not a deity. Last I checked, the Bible was not a god.

Just as my words are from me, the Bible is from God. That's what the word "inspiration" means in Greek. It means God breathed. God is the Author of Scripture.

Loud:>>Also, you have not shown any evidence demonstrating that what the Bible states is actually true.

I have plenty for you. Start here:

Explain how the Author of Genesis knew:

That we live in a Multiverse. Gen. 1:6-8 and Gen. 2:4 show that 3 heavens or universes were made by the 3rd Day. Science is trying to confirm this today. Look up L.I.S.A.

That all life was created and came forth from the water on the 5th Day, as Genesis 1:21 states. Science knows that a cell cannot live apart from liquid water. This event happened on the 5th Day some 3.7 Billion years ago, in man's time, and bacteria begin to form. God is the Creator of all natural life which came forth from the water.

That the formula for making humans is to mix the sons of God (prehistoric people whose origin was in the water), with the daughters of men (Adam), whose origin was from the dust of the ground). Life on the first Earth was this way and also explains WHERE Cain's wife came from. Cain went to the land of Nod and married a descendant of the sons of God (prehistoric man) and had children with her.

The same thing happened on our Earth, when Noah's grandsons, like Cain, had NO other humans to marry. They married and produced children (humans) with the people who were here when Noah arrived. They were created and brought forth from the water with EVERY other living creature on the 5th Day.

Remember that the Author of Genesis wrote this thousands of years BEFORE Newton, and every other scientist in human history. What you are trying to tell us is that ancient goat herders told us this, instead of God. Right? Get real man, or explain HOW the Author of Genesis could have known these things and got them ALL scientifically and historically correct at the time.

The answer is simple. ONLY God knew, and correctly wrote the Scientific Truth thousands of years ago. It's proof of God. Right? IF you disagree then please explain.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Loud:>>What flood? Evidence please.

Aman:>>Dear Loud, It's at the bottom of Lake Van.

Dear Loud, i was in a rush when I wrote the above. The Ark rested in the mountains of Ararat in the largest Lake there, Lake Van. Where else would you put a 450 foot long Boat? On top of a mountain? The firmament, which totally surrounded the first world, was "clean dissolved" according to Isaiah, but says nothing about what happened to the Gopher Wood the Ark was made from.

You should begin a search for this Gopher Wood since it is empirical evidence of Life from beyond our world. Just remember me when the enormous fame and fortune comes into your life.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

CabVet

Question everything
Dec 7, 2011
Los Altos, CA
✟28,402.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Loud:>>What flood? Evidence please.

Aman:>>Dear Loud, It's at the bottom of Lake Van.

Dear Loud, i was in a rush when I wrote the above. The Ark rested in the mountains of Ararat in the largest Lake there, Lake Van. Where else would you put a 450 foot long Boat? On top of a mountain? The firmament, which totally surrounded the first world, was "clean dissolved" according to Isaiah, but says nothing about what happened to the Gopher Wood the Ark was made from.

You should begin a search for this Gopher Wood since it is empirical evidence of Life from beyond our world. Just remember me when the enormous fame and fortune comes into your life.

In Love,
Aman

There is no ark in the bottom of lake van, and even if there was, that is not evidence for a global flood.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Darwinists have falsely taught our children that humans evolved from Chimp like creatures, since we diverged from their line some 6 Million years ago.

Sincere congrats on at least correctly understanding more or less what evolution implies.

God tells us Humans were made first, billions of years before ANY other living creature. Genesis 2:4-7 Science tells us we are a johnny come lately and that we evolved from other creatures, or from an unknown common ancestor. The Snare catches Evols because they don't know that humans were made long before ANY prehistoric man was made on our Planet.

If we accept the hypothesis that all pre-Flood human activity was destroyed, and that humans were made billions of years before any other living creature, there are still several problems. Most notably, the history that remains does indeed show that humanity is a johnny come lately. Why are there no human remains among the creatures of the Cambrian, or among the trilobites, or the dinosaurs? Also, the evidence shows that humanity arises from related prehuman ancestors.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
There is no ark in the bottom of lake van, and even if there was, that is not evidence for a global flood.

Dear Cabvet, Sure there is. The discovery of this evidence would show that the Global Flood destroyed Adam's universe, not ours, and the only thing left of it is the wood of the Ark. I don't know whether the Gopher Wood is at the bottom of Lake Van or on top of a 16k foot mountain, but I would seach the Lake first. How about you?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Darwinists have falsely taught our children that humans evolved from Chimp like creatures, since we diverged from their line some 6 Million years ago.

ESS:>>Sincere congrats on at least correctly understanding more or less what evolution implies.

Dear Ess, I'm the only Creationist who shows that evolution is Scriptural. The measured change in the allele frequencey over time within a population is a Scientific Measurment. I call it adaptation, or MicroEvolution.

Aman:>>The snare is that the first world was totally destroyed in the Flood, which changes EVERYthing about the false assumptions of Evols. (I mean no disrespect, it's just easier to type than Evolutionists). When Evols look for our history on this Earth, they miss the history of Adam's Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood.

Ess:>>If we accept the hypothesis that all pre-Flood human activity was destroyed, and that humans were made billions of years before any other living creature, there are still several problems. Most notably, the history that remains does indeed show that humanity is a johnny come lately.

Correction: History agrees with what you are saying if we confine our study to THIS EARTH. Adam was made before the Stars, and before life came forth from water, on the 5th Day. This makes Adam the FIRST creature made and NOT the last.

BTW, The history of our Planet shows that life first came from the water on the 5th Day, some 3.7 Billion years ago. You are correct that HUMAN life is a johnny come lately ON THIS EARTH. This is because the FIRST HUMAN to walk on this Earth was Noah.

Ess:>>Why are there no human remains among the creatures of the Cambrian, or among the trilobites, or the dinosaurs? Also, the evidence shows that humanity arises from related prehuman ancestors.

Your knowledge is confined to this world. Read Genesis 1:6-8 and you will find that the first Earth was placed in the middle of water and water totally surrounded it. You will also find that this world was totally and completely destroyed by the water which surrounded it, in ll Peter 3:5-6

The SNARE which proves the TOE wrong is that Humans did NOT have their origins on this planet, but in the firmament, or world of Adam, which is gone, clean dissolved, in the water in which it was placed. Our Cosmos is NOT surrounded by water. Is it?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Dear Loud, Long periods of time and many mutations does NOT produce human intelligence in Apes.

Evidence please.

Just as my words are from me, the Bible is from God.

Basedon what evidence?

I have plenty for you. Start here:

That we live in a Multiverse. Gen. 1:6-8 and Gen. 2:4 show that 3 heavens or universes were made by the 3rd Day. Science is trying to confirm this today. Look up L.I.S.A.

That all life was created and came forth from the water on the 5th Day, as Genesis 1:21 states. Science knows that a cell cannot live apart from liquid water.

The verse does not say that life cannot live apart from water, and it is not that hard to figure out anyway. You hardly need science to figure out that people can die from dehydration, nor do you need a religious text.

That the formula for making humans is to mix the sons of God (prehistoric people whose origin was in the water), with the daughters of men (Adam), whose origin was from the dust of the ground). Life on the first Earth was this way and also explains WHERE Cain's wife came from. Cain went to the land of Nod and married a descendant of the sons of God (prehistoric man) and had children with her.

None of that is found in the Bible.

Remember that the Author of Genesis wrote this thousands of years BEFORE Newton, and every other scientist in human history.

There is no newtonian physics in the Bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Loud, Long periods of time and many mutations does NOT produce human intelligence in Apes.
Loud:>>Evidence please.

Dear Loud, That's what I've been asking for online for more than a decade. All knowing Evols have NO evidence that we evolved our Human intelligence from mindless Nature. In fact, today's Science cannot tell us the difference between human and animal intelligence TODAY....and yet YOU want us to believe that YOU can tell when we changed from animal to human intelligence thousands of years ago.

Either produce YOUR evidence HOW and WHEN we evolved from animal to human intelligence, or everyone will see that you don't know. God can, and so can History. Odd man out is the TOE.
Aman:>>Just as my words are from me, the Bible is from God.
Loud:>>Basedon what evidence?

Based on the Fact that NO man, who lived 3k years ago, could have possibly known, and correctly written the Scientific Truth, in Genesis, which mankind Today is just now discovering. For centuries mankind has believed that man authored Scripture, but that is UnTrue. God is the Author of Scripture. His word has been hidden because the common man did not have access to the latest scientific Truth until recently.

It's hard to understand the thinking of the Supreme Intelligence of Creation especially if you are studying the prescientific thoughts of ancient men. That is what tradition brings to God's Truth. Tradition cannot stand when measured against the Agreement of Scripture, Science, and History. God's Truth is the Truth in EVERY way.
Aman:>>I have plenty for you. Start here:

That all life was created and came forth from the water on the 5th Day, as Genesis 1:21 states. Science knows that a cell cannot live apart from liquid water.
Loud:>>The verse does not say that life cannot live apart from water, and it is not that hard to figure out anyway. You hardly need science to figure out that people can die from dehydration, nor do you need a religious text.

Then please explain WHY the debate continues today. Some teach that life came on an Asteroid or Comet. I know of NO one who sticks their head out and claims that every living creature had it's origin in water, except God. Science knows we must have water to live, but are afraid to say that life was created and brought forth from the water, as God tells us. Genesis 1:21

Aman:>>That the formula for making humans is to mix the sons of God (prehistoric people whose origin was in the water), with the daughters of men (Adam), whose origin was from the dust of the ground). Life on the first Earth was this way and also explains WHERE Cain's wife came from. Cain went to the land of Nod and married a descendant of the sons of God (prehistoric man) and had children with her.

Loud:>>None of that is found in the Bible.

Here it is. Gen. 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Here is where Cain's wife came from.

Gen. 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

Both God and Science agree that every living creature that moveth on this Planet, had it's initial origin in water. The sons of God (prehistoric man) moved. He was NOT human because he did NOT descend from Adam, the first Human, but his origin was in the water, some 3.7 Billion years ago, as bacteria.
Aman:>>Remember that the Author of Genesis wrote this thousands of years BEFORE Newton, and every other scientist in human history.
Loud:>>There is no newtonian physics in the Bible.

Correction: That YOU know of. YOU also don't know what Day it is according to Scripture. Do you? Hint: it's the 6th Day or Age in the Creation of the 3rd Heaven. Tomorrow is Eternity, for the 7th Day has NO evening, and no end.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Dear Loud, That's what I've been asking for online for more than a decade.

So you have absolutely no evidence that would prevent humans evolving from a common ancestor with chimps? If so, then why did you make that claim?

All knowing Evols have NO evidence that we evolved our Human intelligence from mindless Nature.

Here are 29+ evidences for macroevolution, including humans evolving from a common ancestor with apes:

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: The Scientific Case for Common Descent

We have the evidence, and mountains of it.

In fact, today's Science cannot tell us the difference between human and animal intelligence TODAY....

Humans are animals. What did you think we were? Fungi?

and yet YOU want us to believe that YOU can tell when we changed from animal to human intelligence thousands of years ago.

No, I want you to look at and address the evidence.

Either produce YOUR evidence HOW and WHEN we evolved from animal to human intelligence, or everyone will see that you don't know.

The how is through evolution, as shown by the DNA differences between humans and chimps, and how those differences fall into a nested hierarchy with other apes just as the theory of evolution predicts they should. We have signals of selection within genes as shown by Ka/Ks ratios. All of the genetic evidence testifies to the involvement in the changes that led to us from our common ancestor with other apes.

We could start with ERV's if you like:

First, the distribution of provirus-containing loci among taxa dates the insertion. Given the size of vertebrate genomes (>1 × 10^9 bp) and the random nature of retroviral integration (22, 23), multiple integrations (and subsequent fixation) of ERV loci at precisely the same location are highly unlikely (24). Therefore, an ERV locus shared by two or more species is descended from a single integration event and is proof that the species share a common ancestor into whose germ line the original integration took place (14).
Constructing primate phylogenies from ancient retrovirus sequences

Based on the Fact that NO man, who lived 3k years ago, could have possibly known, and correctly written the Scientific Truth, in Genesis,

There is no scientific truth in Genesis. You are merely projecting modern science onto Genesis.

For centuries mankind has believed that man authored Scripture, but that is UnTrue. God is the Author of Scripture.

Still waiting for evidence for this claim.

It's hard to understand the thinking of the Supreme Intelligence

What Supreme Intelligence? Evidence please.

Tradition cannot stand when measured against the Agreement of Scripture, Science, and History. God's Truth is the Truth in EVERY way.

Evidence for all of these claims please.

Then please explain WHY the debate continues today. Some teach that life came on an Asteroid or Comet. I know of NO one who sticks their head out and claims that every living creature had it's origin in water, except God.

Seriously? All of the abiogenesis hypotheses I have read state that the earliest reactions took place in water.

And again, the Bible is not God. The Bible is a book, not a deity.

Science knows we must have water to live, but are afraid to say that life was created and brought forth from the water, as God tells us. Genesis 1:21

Please show that life was created. Evidence please.

Gen. 1:21
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

Winged fowl came from dinosaurs, not the waters.

Both God and Science agree that every living creature that moveth on this Planet, had it's initial origin in water. The sons of God (prehistoric man) moved. He was NOT human because he did NOT descend from Adam, the first Human, but his origin was in the water, some 3.7 Billion years ago, as bacteria.

Science says that we evolved from a common ancestor with other apes. Are you saying that the Bible disagrees?

Correction: That YOU know of. YOU also don't know what Day it is according to Scripture. Do you? Hint: it's the 6th Day or Age in the Creation of the 3rd Heaven. Tomorrow is Eternity, for the 7th Day has NO evening, and no end.

Apparently, you can't point it out either.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Loud, That's what I've been asking for online for more than a decade.
Loud:>>So you have absolutely no evidence that would prevent humans evolving from a common ancestor with chimps? If so, then why did you make that claim?

Dear Loud, I have God's Holy Word for it, which is better than man's changable science. Right? God tells us that man was made the 3rd Day, which is billions of years before life came forth from the water. In fact, it was before the Stars put forth their Light on the 4th Day.

Aman:>>All knowing Evols have NO evidence that we evolved our Human intelligence from mindless Nature.

Loud:>>Here are 29+ evidences for macroevolution, including humans evolving from a common ancestor with apes:

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: The Scientific Case for Common Descent

We have the evidence, and mountains of it.

You have evidence of the evolution of the sons of God (Prehistoric man) whose origin was in the water on the 5th Day. YOU have NO evidence of the arrival of Humans on this Planet. This happened some 10k years ago and human civilization can be traced back to the arrival of the Ark, on our Earth. Here is evidence of their arrival:

Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

There were NO farmers on this Planet until Noah arrived. Noah was a direct descendant of the FIRST farmer, Adam. Noah arrived in the mountains of Ararat, in Northern Mesopotamia some 10k years ago. His descendants walked out of the mountains into the valleys of Mesopotamia and human civilization began on this earth. History agrees since the first Human cities, on this Planet are the same as the one's built by Noah's great grandsons and listed in Genesis 10.

Noah's grandsons married and produced children with the descendants of the sons of God (prehistoric man) on this Planet. The offspring are the Humans (descendants of Adam) who are alive today, on Planet Earth. That is HOW the sons of God evolved or changed into humans. It happened when they married the descendants of Adam, who arrrived on our Planet in the Ark.
Aman:>>In fact, today's Science cannot tell us the difference between human and animal intelligence TODAY....
Loud:>>Humans are animals. What did you think we were? Fungi?

Calling ourselves animals is the same as calling ourselves Bacteria. We are Humans, descended from Adam, the first Human, who was made with an intelligence level like God's. Genesis 3:22 We are destined to have dominion over ALL other living cretures. That is WHY we were made FIRST, long before any other living creature.

This, of course, destroys the ideas of Godless AND Theistic Evols who have taught our children that humans evolved from other living creatures. Adam was a Special Creation made on the 3rd Day, the SAME Day as the Big Bang. Humans did NOT evolve, but we are destined to rule Heaven, because we were made FIRST.

Aman:>>and yet YOU want us to believe that YOU can tell when we changed from animal to human intelligence thousands of years ago.

Loud:>>No, I want you to look at and address the evidence.

Aman:>>Either produce YOUR evidence HOW and WHEN we evolved from animal to human intelligence, or everyone will see that you don't know.

Loud:>>The how is through evolution, as shown by the DNA differences between humans and chimps, and how those differences fall into a nested hierarchy with other apes just as the theory of evolution predicts they should. We have signals of selection within genes as shown by Ka/Ks ratios. All of the genetic evidence testifies to the involvement in the changes that led to us from our common ancestor with other apes.

That's all well and good but where are the I.Q. Tests from millions of years ago? That's the best way we can measure intelligence today. Right? Physical evolution does NOT prove when we inherited the higher Human intelligence of Adam. Does it?

Loud:>>We could start with ERV's if you like:

First, the distribution of provirus-containing loci among taxa dates the insertion. Given the size of vertebrate genomes (>1 × 10^9 bp) and the random nature of retroviral integration (22, 23), multiple integrations (and subsequent fixation) of ERV loci at precisely the same location are highly unlikely (24). Therefore, an ERV locus shared by two or more species is descended from a single integration event and is proof that the species share a common ancestor into whose germ line the original integration took place (14).
Constructing primate phylogenies from ancient retrovirus sequences

Again, you are speaking of the sons of God (prehistoric man) and NOT humans. Humans are the descendants of Adam. We did NOT come from the water on the 5th Day.
Aman:>>Based on the Fact that NO man, who lived 3k years ago, could have possibly known, and correctly written the Scientific Truth, in Genesis,
Loud:>>There is no scientific truth in Genesis. You are merely projecting modern science onto Genesis.

Not so. Can you tell us how ancient men KNEW that we live in a Multiverse? After all, Scripture records that God made at least 3 heavens of Unvierses by the 3rd Day. Are you sure that you have read Genesis? The first chapter is the entire History of the Creation of the 3rd Heaven, the Multiverse. You don't seem to know anything about it?

Aman:>>For centuries mankind has believed that man authored Scripture, but that is UnTrue. God is the Author of Scripture.

Loud:>>Still waiting for evidence for this claim.

Scripture tells us that God brought forth from things which do not appear, things that do appear. This is what Albert Einstein learned. Matter and Energy are the same. Matter comes from Energy, etc. Was it just luck that ancient man knew this? Or is the Truth that God reaveals Himself by telling us things which ONLY God could have possibly known, at the time?

Another is that we live in a Multiverse, which Today's Science is currently trying to confirm, since Physics equations has already confirmed that it is possible.
Aman:>>It's hard to understand the thinking of the Supreme Intelligence
Loud:>>What Supreme Intelligence? Evidence please.

I give you evidence and you say more. When are you going to address the FACT that your precious TOE has NO evidence to support it's False teachings? All you can offer are the words of other men and NOT God.

Aman:>>Tradition cannot stand when measured against the Agreement of Scripture, Science, and History. God's Truth is the Truth in EVERY way.

Loud:>>Evidence for all of these claims please.

Is that all you've got? Do you keep asking for evidence while ignoring the Fact that you offer NONE of your own? Believing that a concept (evolution) can produce human intelligence in Apes is ridiculous. If you haven't noticed, God tells us Adam was made with NO magical evolution.

Aman:>>Then please explain WHY the debate continues today. Some teach that life came on an Asteroid or Comet. I know of NO one who sticks their head out and claims that every living creature had it's origin in water, except God.

Loud:>>Seriously? All of the abiogenesis hypotheses I have read state that the earliest reactions took place in water.

Magical Chemical abiogenesis does NOT explain a thing about HOW and WHEN we inherited the highest form of intelligence, like God's, from Adam. Abio is all about the physical.

Loud:>>And again, the Bible is not God. The Bible is a book, not a deity.

Are you now claiming that the Bible is NOT True? I don't believe you. I think it is YOUR view which is seriously wrong. When you realize that God's Truth MUST agree with every other discovered Truth, or it is NOT God's Truth, you will take your first step toward being able to understand it.

Loud:>>Science knows we must have water to live, but are afraid to say that life was created and brought forth from the water, as God tells us. Genesis 1:21
Please show that life was created. Evidence please.

Gen. 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

Loud:>>Winged fowl came from dinosaurs, not the waters.

The Dinos came from the Bacteria in the water. Right? Scripture says NOTHING about Dinos being on the first Earth. It's the history of our Planet which shows evidence of Dinos going extinct 65 million years ago.

BTW, Fowl came forth from the water....AND....the dust of the ground. Genesis 1:21 and Genesis 2:19. Can you tell us WHY?
Aman:>>Both God and Science agree that every living creature that moveth on this Planet, had it's initial origin in water. The sons of God (prehistoric man) moved. He was NOT human because he did NOT descend from Adam, the first Human, but his origin was in the water, some 3.7 Billion years ago, as bacteria.
Loud:>>Science says that we evolved from a common ancestor with other apes. Are you saying that the Bible disagrees?

Of course. Our bodies evolved from bacteria, from 3.7 billion years ago, but our Human intelligence came in an Ark. The common ancestor for ALL Humans is Adam. I don't call myself a Fetus, nor an Ape, because I have evolved into a Human, thanks to Noah.

Aman:>>Correction: That YOU know of. YOU also don't know what Day it is according to Scripture. Do you? Hint: it's the 6th Day or Age in the Creation of the 3rd Heaven. Tomorrow is Eternity, for the 7th Day has NO evening, and no end.
Loud:>>Apparently, you can't point it out either.

Sure I can. We live today at Genesis 1:27 for God is STILL creating Adam (mankind) in His Image. We will NOT advance to Genesis 1:28 until AFTER Jesus returns to this Planet at the end of time. Isaiah 11 Today is the 6th Day or Age in the creation of the 3rd Heaven. That's God's Truth.

God's Truth agrees in every way with every discovery of Science and History. Your truth is only a partial truth. God's Truth is the ONE Truth.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Do you believe God who tells us man was FIRST made of all living creatures? This gives us preeminence or first place in God's Kingdom.

Or do you believe man evolved from other creatures over long periods of time and numerous mutations? This gives us last place in God's Kingdom.

The snare separates those who really believe God's Holy Word, from those who believe in this world's False, incomplete, and untrue knowledge, like the False Theory of Evolution.

In Love,
Aman
I'm interested in anything that's demonstrable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>Correction: That YOU know of. YOU also don't know what Day it is according to Scripture. Do you? Hint: it's the 6th Day or Age in the Creation of the 3rd Heaven. Tomorrow is Eternity, for the 7th Day has NO evening, and no end.
Loud:>>Apparently, you can't point it out either.

Dear Loud, Sure I can. I know many people who understand what I post. The only problem I've had is the reading comprehension of some atheists, agnostics, and other such unbelievers. Scripture tells us that unbelievers cannot understand the Spiritual, and that is evidently your problem.

Your posting strategy is to ask for more and more evidence and then discount the entire conversation by claiming that you have refuted your opponant's view. It's typical for those who cannot support their foolishness with actual facts. Go find someone else to play your silly game. Jesus said it best, Get thee behind me....

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Loud, I have God's Holy Word for it, which is better than man's changable science. Right?
Hitch:>>Before we go any further, let's take a look at this statement first. Please demonstrate you have "God's Holy Word."

Dear Hitch, God's Holy Word, to me, is the interpretation which agrees with EVERY other discovered Truth of mankind. God's Truth MUST agree with the discoveries of Science and History, or it is NOT the correct interpretation of God's Holy Word.

My view agrees in EVERY way with every discovery of Scripture, Science and History. This allows one to see the errors of Science clearly. ie. Science tells us we evolved from other living creatures, but God's Truth tells us humans were made FIRST, before ANY other creature making it impossible for us to have evolved from other living creatures.

The reason for this apparent contradiction is that Science is speaking of our Earth, and Genesis is speaking of the first Earth, which was totally destroyed in the Flood. A correct interpretation shows that the old time, traditional, religious theology of ancient men is also WRONG.

The Bible was NOT authored by ancient goat herders, but by God, Himself. His name is Jesus and Jesus is LORD. That's God's Truth.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

CabVet

Question everything
Dec 7, 2011
Los Altos, CA
✟28,402.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My view agrees in EVERY way with every discovery of Scripture, Science and History. This allows one to see the errors of Science clearly. ie. Science tells us we evolved from other living creatures, but God's Truth tells us humans were made FIRST, before ANY other creature making it impossible for us to have evolved from other living creatures.

You have to look up the meaning of the word "agree".

Upvote 0