Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hello!

The problem here is you do not want to believe the scriptures, which challenge contemporary notions about what is true. You accept the ones that appear to condemn men and place "conditions" upon God's love. The scriptures that show God to be "kind" and caring, YOU do not want to believe because they upset your notion about the judgment. The documents I have posted contain more scriptures than those condemning doctrines! You cannot say it is "unbiblical". Every text used comes directly from the Word-record. Why have you and condemners ignored them? It boils down to who knows God! Does the hater, condemner, and destroyer "know" God? Or Does God manifest Himself in those who know compassion, mercy, forgiveness and love shown in Jesus even while men were slaying him. It is fair to say, "If you could possibly slay God, He would not destroy you". To burn men over some trite thing like failing to keep a commandment, "You do not know what spirit you are of", Luke 9:51-56. That spirit does NOT come from God! This is the "judgment of God made manifest", Revelation 15:3-4. Is John lying here just so that YOUR spin on the judgment can be right? Woe unto you if you "change anything written in that book! Hallelujah! :)

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :clap:

Upvote 0
Matthew 24:20-

"But pray that your flight may not be in the winter or on a SABBATH"

These are the words of the Messiah. Anyone who wants to contradict HIS WORDS can do so at their OWN expense. I WILL follow the commandments and HONOR THE FATHER ON THE SABBATH. Oh, and by the way...thats sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. Boy, that oughta REALLY get their blood boiling, eh Patrick?

Keep the faith, BROTHER.

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hello!

Since you say I am a false teacher prove it! You CANNOT label me unjustly. Pick any of my writings and show me and these readers which scriptures I use are false! I merely REPEAT what the scriptures say! If I say "ALL MEN ARE SAVED", it is because these scriptures use that very wording:

John 4:42
1 Timothy 4:10
1 John 4:14
Isaiah 2:1-3, 25:6-8, 66:22-23
Romans 5:18-21, 8:18-23, 38-39
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Revelation 15:3-4, 5:13
Luke 9:51-56, Malachi 3:6, 17
Isaiah 57:16-19, 54:6-13

Now to DENY these scriptures actually "SAY" the very words I have used is to "LIE" against the truth. Let the reader check those texts and ask yourself WHY condemners do not mention them? Weigh these scriptures in a righteous balance! Do these texts express the loving nature of your Father as Jesus described Him in Matthew 5:43-48? Or does the wild speculation of the "Accuser of the brethren" and the condemners of men express the nature of the Father as shown by Jesus? I believe the readers who review these posts are shrewd enough to make an "informed" decision. Okay readers, go to it! Do YOU know what spirit YOU are of? There is NOTHING you can do to SAVE yourself. The power to save was given to Jesus (Acts 4:12) and HE FIXED IT on the cross 2000 years ago, Isaiah 53:1-5. Okay everyone, let the devil know all his effort to damn ONE MAN has failed! Matthew 18:11-14. We have a champion and a hero! His name is JESUS! Praise God! :clap:

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :holy:

Upvote 0

camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
goodnewsinc

Let me ask you a question.

When I checked out your website, I got the idea from what you
teach there, that you are saying that no one is going to "hell".
I got the idea, that I could go out, and do anything I wanted,
no matter what I do, I will not go to "hell".

Is that what your telling people?

And if it is, what do you propose God is going to do with all
who choose not to follow Him?

What do you think God is going to do with all those who:

Rape and murder children?
Murder in general?
People that tell God they hate Him?
Men and women that don't keep they're marriage vows before God?
People who steal and rob others for they're own personal gain?
And the list can go on and, on.

How do you answer these things?

Patrick

Upvote 0

camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
For camaro540

Hello!

Since you say I am a false teacher prove it! You CANNOT label me unjustly. Pick any of my writings and show me and these readers which scriptures I use are false! I merely REPEAT what the scriptures say! If I say "ALL MEN ARE SAVED", it is because these scriptures use that very wording:

Even Satan knows Gods word, and he knows how to manipulate
it for his own use.

I have already quoted many scriptures that speak against this
very thing you teach. I also know better then to play with the
devil himself.

The End.

Patrick

Upvote 0
GoodNewsInc...

You assume much. Yes, the Messiah was sent so the WHOLE world may partake...but the truth IS, you MUST follow the commandments and have faith in the Messiah. I read the scriptures you pointed out and they pretty much confirmed that (nice choice). To assume that ALL people will be saved is rather a contradiction of the very purpose of the Messiah. Yes, we ALL get the chance time after time. But it is whether or not we OBEY and follow the Messiah that will determine the outcome. Why do away with a commandment of our Father? Are there not 10? Why not break the others then? Why wouldn't it matter? Are the stipulations to the others that we should all know about? If so, PLEASE inform us of THOSE.

MANY ARE CALLED...FEW ARE CHOSEN

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Come on now! Who are you kidding?! I bet you have been waering shoes all this time! You are quick to label something as false and a man you do not know as wrong. Now the challenge is to you that I have to another detractor. See if you can answer:

For camaro540

Hello!

John 4:42
1 Timothy 4:10
1 John 4:14
Isaiah 2:1-3, 25:6-8, 66:22-23
Romans 5:18-21, 8:18-23, 38-39
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Revelation 15:3-4, 5:13
Luke 9:51-56, Malachi 3:6, 17
Isaiah 57:16-19, 54:6-13

Now to DENY these scriptures actually "SAY" the very words I have used is to "LIE" against the truth. Let the reader check those texts and ask yourself WHY condemners do not mention them? Weigh these scriptures in a righteous balance! Do these texts express the loving nature of your Father as Jesus described Him in Matthew 5:43-48? Or does the wild speculation of the "Accuser of the brethren" and the condemners of men express the nature of the Father as shown by Jesus? I believe the readers who review these posts are shrewd enough to make an "informed" decision. Okay readers, go to it! Do YOU know what spirit YOU are of? There is NOTHING you can do to SAVE yourself. The power to save was given to Jesus (Acts 4:12) and HE FIXED IT on the cross 2000 years ago, Isaiah 53:1-5. Okay everyone, let the devil know all his effort to damn ONE MAN has failed! Matthew 18:11-14. We have a champion and a hero! His name is JESUS! Praise God!

Upvote 0
Originally posted by NoahsRaven
GoodNewsInc

We have READ what the scriptures say and they DO NOT SAY that EVERYONE is going to heaven. Is this some form of new Politically Correct way of religion? Are sinners now called "faith challenged"? I DO NOT know where you get your doctrine from, but IT IS STRANGE.

Amen.

Act 17:21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hello, again!

You have a hard time believing the truth because you have heard lies repeated so many time that you believe them. Which texts in that document are "the doctrines of man"? Is your Father's photographic mind the Book of Life? or does your carnal mind envision a huge book with pages miles thick, where the names of every man created are recorded? You need to get real! Books as we know them in this world are going out of style for electronic data on computer pages. God is superior to that! His Head is His own "Book" for memorializing things! This is what Jesus said and it applies to you:

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Why is it so tough for you to accept greater light just because "I never heard it before"?

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :)

Upvote 0

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
goodnewsinc you really need to pray to God for guidance. Not everyone will go to heaven. The verses you list do NOT say everyone is going to heaven. Here are some versus to back that up.

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

(That's coming from Jesus!)

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

(Here he speaks again!)

To say EVERYONE is going to heaven would be calling Jesus a liar. The scripture you list off DOES NOT say everyone is going to heaven.

Upvote 0
If you people see the website of GoodNewsInc, you will see how PAGANISM is trying very desparately to distort TRUTH. I have seen this done before in the works of many others who CLAIM to have wisdom and insight into the TRUTH. I dont even believe that GoodNewsInc even believes these things. Just another way to confuse people. Cause CHAOS so they can issue in THEIR order. It will come to pass...and there will be HELL to pay. END OF MSG.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, camaro540!

I say exactly what you READ at my sites, no more and no less! What you are "getting" are mental inputs from those spirits you war with all the time, 2 Cor. 10:4-6, Habbakuk 1:4, Jude 1:9-10. Jesus knew everything I write, while he was hanging on the cross saying, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". Just because "he took away the sins of the world" (John 1:29, Isaiah 53:1-6) does not make your "accusing thoughts" valid. He taught us to do unto others as we would have them to do unto us. That is the Golden Rule. "Righteousness and holiness" MUST become our nature instantly, not an after thought. "In the image and likeness of God" means we behave just like Him automatically by instinct! Why didn't those spirits of slander tell you that about "what I teach"? Why do you listen to them and inform me of their wrong arguments? Beware of what you hear in the ear and what you willingly listen to. All spirits that come to your mind are not there for peace. Some are there for misdirection to promote error! Our enemy, the devil, knows me well. They cannot be angry with you like they are angry with me, because I tell them to their face BOLDLY, "You lost everything, every soul you thought you had"! I plaster JESUS in their eyeballs! WE have a Hero and Family Champion who saves better than both Moses and David, and he does not use a wooden rod or a sling shot! Man! They hate me for doing this! But I am doing it any way! Praise God! :)

By the way "CAMARO", you seem like a nice guy! Why not see Jesus as he comes realistically. "He that receives me receives Jesus and my Father who sent me"!

GOOD NEWS Inc. :clap:

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, there!

I have a new project for you. First read Luke 15:15-31 and think about it. Secondly YOU do not KNOW about "God's righteousness" and "HOW" it is given as a "free gift" to ALL. Next I want to introduce you to JESUS by a name you have not understood. He is called "The Lord our Righteousness"!

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. 24 Surely, shall [one] say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: [even] to him shall [men] come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 59:16 And he saw that [there was] no man, and wondered that [there was] no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. 17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments
of vengeance [for] clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.

Jeremiah 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this [is] his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the Lord.

NOW you need more details on "God's righteousness" which is given freely as a gift to all with no "red tape". Go to
http://www.goodnewsinc.net/v4gn/righte1.html
http://www.goodnewsinc.net/v4gn/yuaright.html
http://www.goodnewsinc.net/YouStandSpotless.htm

I hope you enjoy your meal! :yum:

Upvote 0

camaro540

Jan 28, 2002
Visit site
✟15,744.00
Faith
Messianic
goodnewsinc.

I will not say that "The Word Of God" is not true. The literal
words that you present are true. What isn't true, is how you
represent or present those words.

Yes, God is Love.
But how are we as a people suppose to recieve that love if
we don't obide by our Fathers rules. He has "house" rules
that we must obide by, or get booted out of the "house".

This has already happened once. It happened with His creation
Lucifer. Lucifer didn't want to obide by those rules, and he was
booted out. Hence, the name "Satan".

Isa 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the
morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst
weaken the nations!

When Yeshua was tempted by satan, what did satan tempt Him
with?

The Word of God.

There is a price to pay for "sin". Not all will be "saved".
To many people are being taught a lie, and believing it.
They say:
"All I have to do is ask for salvation from Jesus, and I will never
see death".
This is not true, not true at all....

Please read the post that TRUTH has started on:
SAVED?

Patrick

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, there!

I do not celebrate Christmas with its Santa Clause, elves, reindeer, yule logs, and mistletoe. I do not celebrate Easter with its rabbits and chicken eggs. Neither do I bow down to images of Mary or Jesus! That is PAGANISM. Do you do any of those celebrations and do you bow? MOST Christians I know are partly pagan! If you do any of those things, go look in the mirror and observe a pagan! Tell me, what is PAGAN at any of my sites? Which scriptures are from pagan texts? If you cannot find any, then beware of the evil spirits of slander who are speaking to you and falsely accusing me in your ears! Jude 1:9-10. Do you believe this:

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Luke 16: 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? 9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

If you say, "No"! Then I can undersatand why you reject my words. I speak and write scriptures that exude GREAT LIGHT! "This is the condemnation that light is come into the world and men love darkness more than the light"! :sleep:

*EDITED BY MODERATOR *...Kristen

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, camaro540!

You do not know much about Lucifer! He is a "tool" also and not a true "being". Are you ready to learn about the "mystery of iniquity" and that "man of sin"? Here are some posts from "Tentmaker".

http://www.saviorofall.com/cgi-bin/...22&forum=DCForumID38&omm=25&viewmode=threaded

25. "Lucifer is not "real"!"
In response to message #0

Yo! Folks!
God is so "good" that He cannot destroy the living. God created a "puppet", a Pinnocchio, a "wanta be" fake-son, a teaching tool with the power to procreate (make images of themselves)with Babylon, his invisible mate. These "tools" are designed to help present negative contrast in the education process for His LIVING children of light. Surprise?! THIS IS THE "MYSTEREY OF INIQUITY" that He has revealed in this END-TIME. Like it or not this comes from John! Revelation 10:7-11, 2 Esdras 13. You guys amaze me with your "guess-work" concerning Lucifer and the powers of darkness! The salvation of devils is a joke! Pray for human beings! All devils will be erased by fire and forgotten. God can burn "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" with ease precisely because they are "NON-LIVING" android tools, a puppet kingdom in His teaching program. Do you want to LEARN what God is doing? You need to go to http://goodnewsinc.net/omega and LEARN the "mystery of iniquity".
GOOD NEWS, Inc.

http://www.saviorofall.com/cgi-bin/...43&forum=DCForumID30&omm=40&viewmode=threaded

goodnewsinc
Member since Jan-20-02
80 posts Feb-23-02, 01:30 PM (CST)

40. "A "robot" is a "robot"! ... et tu Lucifer?"
In response to message #0

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-02 AT 01:37 PM (CST)

A "robot" is a "robot"!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello timid ones!
You know what a "mechanical man" is made of. It consists of non-living "parts". Now let us check out some "parts" that went into Lucifer's construction:

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Isaiah 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Are you familiar with ancient musical instruments? Satanhas "tabrets, pipes and viols" built-in. Do not be afraid to check out a Bible dictionary-encyclopedia to see what "tabrets, pipes, and viols" mean. Lucifer was "made with hands", God's hands! This is how he speaks and sings like an angel. Our computers have "synthesizers" downloaded in them to give us the musical sounds we hear. These work with our soundcards. We take computer sound for granted. There can be NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! Clearly God tells us HOW he made Satan! He is a "workmanship" with musical instrument built-in to give him a voice! Only the devil can make you afraid to learn of his "humiliation". Here we have a "dusty" mechanical-android puppet, who thought he is better than man and almost a god! Now in the END God humiliates him in Court and tells him he is just a sophisticated non-living tool created to provide contrast in His education scheme for His children. What a "diss"! God really knows how to cut down pride! The devil DOES NOT want men to know this because WE WILL laugh about it .... IN HIS FACE! In the GOOD NEWS it is funny exposing "the mystery of iniquity". Can you see why the Spirit mocks devils in the Revelation
by calling them "the beast that was, and it not. and yet is"? You both need to laugh with us.

2 Thessalonians 2: 6 And now ye know what withholdeththat he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Psalm 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

You might as well laugh at them. And they cannot do any more harm to you than God has allowed. Do not fear demonic reprisal! If you have to fear, fear God!

*EDITED BY MODERATOR *...Kristen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.