Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Resurrection Of Damnation=

http://www.mercyuponall.org/2016/06...nd-the-resurrection-of-damnation-john-528-29/

The Destruction Of The Wicked

The "Destruction" of the Wicked

Roger Tutt

Hope 4 You, Roger Tutt

Prof. Keith DeRose The Really Good News

Universalism and the Bible – Keith DeRose

"..so abundant was God's grace,the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it—the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. In Him we also have been made heirs, having been chosen beforehand in accordance with the intention of Him whose might carries out in everything the design of His own will, so that we should be devoted to the extolling of His glorious attributes.."

The Purpose of God By Vladimir Gelesnoff

In PAUL'S letters repeated reference is made to God's "purpose" (Rom.8:28; 9:11; Eph.1:11; 3:11; 2 Tim.1:9). In all these scriptures the word is prothesis. Its force may be gathered from the fact that the twelve loaves which were placed on the Tabernacle table before the Lord are styled "loaves of purpose" (Matt.12:4; Mark 2:26; Luke 6:14; Heb.9:2).

Hence the scriptures which speak of God's prothesis tell us that He has set before Himself a definite aim or object which He is bent on achieving.

In Eph.3:11, occurs the phrase, "according to the purpose of the eons which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

The Purpose Of God, by Vladimir Gelesnoff

George Hawtin: The Restitution Of All Things

https://www.godfire.net/restitutionHawtin.html

A.P. Adams

http://sigler.org/adams/

Christ Triumphant (Thomas Allin)

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/ChristTriumphant.htm

The Second Death & The Restitution Of All Things (Andrew Jukes)

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/jukes2.html

Francois Du Toit

http://www.christianuniversalism.com/articles/against-a-christless-universal-ism/

"Our message is powerful enough to stop people in their tracks with the best news ever! Sin in its every disguise doesn’t have what it takes to even remotely match the attraction and total contentment and appeal of the Christ life!"

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The "be being" process of making us one with our God involves various workings of His love and grace. The process of being brought into conformity to His image certainly involves the application of "His truth" by each of us. One makes his way through whatever stands in the way to unity with His Person in the road of being brought from faith to faith. "He is the Author & Finisher of [our] faith."
Jesus is the source of salvation
I believe we purify ourselves through obeying the truth. For when the inside is being tranformed[clean] the outside will be clean " as well...and there we come in contact with Life Himself.
That's my opinion/ Thoughts.

Upvote 0

Pneuma3

Apr 12, 2006
✟54,054.00
Faith
Christian
My dear brother: It was on "tents" we first met years ago. They too were wonderful days with the likes of Shana and Charlotte and others who were gripped by an awakening to the Plan of all plans. Thank you again for joining us here. Already you fill a dimension nobody else can. Each of us are facets of a many membered conclave of called out ones!

Yes it has been many years brother and you have always been an inspiration to me, when I am down reading your posts always lift me up.

Upvote 0

Pneuma3

Apr 12, 2006
✟54,054.00
Faith
Christian
hey there!! this was soooo good that i added it to the 'why bother' section of my website, if you will give me your name, i will credit you
go see if you approve, and let me know if you want me to take it down?
https://totallylikeme.wixsite.com/wonderstruck

Hugs your more then welcome to freely use anything I write, no strings attached here. Freely given to be freely given.

However so that you might know me a little better my name is Scott

Upvote 0

ladodgers6

Know what you believe and why you believe it
Site Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Los Angeles
✟192,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My brother: I trust we have not scared you away. Hopefully now you have read some of the posts various ones have made on this expanding link of our Fathers great Plan in the Master Jesus Christ. When you come back we will not be discussing the word "limited"! The one (1) passage of Scripture relating to such a ghastly concept has all to do with mans idea, not the One who dwells in exalted dimensions of grandeur. Today, may His vast glory grip us more fully!
Lol... I'm not scared. With this heat wave and health issues, it's been a bit tough. Bear with me, I will respond soon. I just hope we can share theological ideas, that we both listen too?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I believe we purify ourselves through obeying the truth. For when the inside is being tranformed[clean] the outside will be clean " as well...and there we come in contact with Life Himself.

My brother: And good thoughts they are! You have been a blessing here this morning. I was starting to think of posting to myself. (LOL) If you desire to meet others who refuse to talk to themselves stay around for a season or two. Whatever you decide may the Living Life continue to bless you and yours!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Lol... I'm not scared. With this heat wave and health issues, it's been a bit tough. Bear with me, I will respond soon. I just hope we can share theological ideas, that we both listen too?

God Bless!

My brother: this heat is ghastly! Health issues in a dimension all their own. I do trust the Life that flows from Him will touch you. I am not thrilled with "theological ideas'"but will attempt with others of more qualified specs. to attempt an answer.

Upvote 0

Pneuma3

Apr 12, 2006
✟54,054.00
Faith
Christian
or is it the truth purifies us when we obey. Just a thought

Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes it has been many years brother and you have always been an inspiration to me, when I am down reading your posts always lift me up.

Dear brother, that my friend is the finest thing articulated to F.L. in a long time! We spend long hours preparing posts that must first inspire our own life, and hopefully have an incense that radiates to others. I feel an awakening happening among the deaf ears and blind eyes of the broken wrecks of Adam1. We can only speak what we have seen and heard, only the One who anoints mere words can draw into Himself!

• Friendly
Reactions: needhugs
Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
1 Peter

You have purified your souls by obeying the truth in order to show sincere mutual love. So love one another earnestly from a pure heart.
We suffer in working out the salvation of our souls, just as Jesus suffered being "in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.", as He was working out the salvation of purifying His soul "to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings."

1PE 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind (soul realm): for he that hath suffered in the flesh (crucifying our flesh desires) hath ceased from sin; 2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

GAL 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
We suffer in working out the salvation of our souls, just as Jesus suffered being "in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.", as He was working out the salvation of purifying His soul "to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings."

1PE 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind (soul realm): for he that hath suffered in the flesh (crucifying our flesh desires) hath ceased from sin; 2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

GAL 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

My brother: You joined this thread on day 1, & continue to be a strong voice for what our Father is saying today by His Spirit! Your new post speaks for itself & I can think of nothing to enhance it.

I have just returned from a location where I can consider the great need stretching before us. This that we are grasping is what the angels proclaimed "joy to all people" flowing from the Saviour of all mankind, the Lord Jesus Christ. The young brother today sees Life & damnation. We see broken wrecks in need of deliverance! Twisted bodies, twisted minds crying out to be delivered! We cannot deliver them, we can only join the angelic Host in proclaiming>>>>>

"The whole of created life shall be delivered/set free/emancipated..."

My brother, I bless you in the Name of all names!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How has that dog of yours become part of the Restitution of all things link? I hope the little rascal is benefiting from your love and the robust idea of God restoring the all back to Himself! Here we are at day 16 of a thread that is totally unmanageable. Dogs, ball lightening, and of course the struggles all of us face in various degrees of intensity. I trust you read the story behind the hymn (of course you did you persistent rascal.) I am so pleased you have stayed with us for the past two weeks. I believe we have barely begun. If, and when, if ever, the anointing of His Presence lifts from this glorious message of hope and deliverance we will attempt to consider another less exciting "doctrine". Until then>>>>

"The whole of created life shall be delivered/ set free..."
i just say 'oh my dog' instead of 'oh my God' which bugs me haha..
but yes, she enjoys being included <3
i don't know how much i'm going to be around, coz i 'expanded' my business yesterday, and i have A LOT of work to do...
wouldn't you find it exciting if we found out how to 'destroy the works of the devil?'
Jesus came to do that, so it's done, by faith, but not manifested yet... there has to be a reason for that, something we are missing, don't you think?
sometimes i watch movies like 'john wick' and pretend that guns can kill demons, and i have my small revenge lol... i'm not sure that devil are going to be saved in the end, all those things about 'everything that is evil MUST be destroyed'... i think the devil and such are ALL evil, through and through.

Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hugs your more then welcome to freely use anything I write, no strings attached here. Freely given to be freely given.

However so that you might know me a little better my name is Scott
Grrreat Scott!!! lol i can't remember what movie that's from

thanks for letting me use your stuff, i thought you said it best of all... xoxox

Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God Bless!
sorry to hear about the health probs... being hot always makes it worse, doesn't it?

you SHOULD BE SCARED hahaha, scared of losing your FEAR of hell lol

was it you that was trying to convince us that 'eternal' in the greek really did mean eternal?

i find that argument tired and lonesome for both sides...

if you WATCH THIS VIDEO and find out that He WILL save ALL, then of course hell CAN'T BE eternal...

Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
took the picture of my dog out FL

Attachments

• 1072smidge.jpg
    1072smidge.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pneuma3

Apr 12, 2006
✟54,054.00
Faith
Christian
i just say 'oh my dog' instead of 'oh my God' which bugs me haha..
but yes, she enjoys being included <3
i don't know how much i'm going to be around, coz i 'expanded' my business yesterday, and i have A LOT of work to do...
wouldn't you find it exciting if we found out how to 'destroy the works of the devil?'
Jesus came to do that, so it's done, by faith, but not manifested yet... there has to be a reason for that, something we are missing, don't you think?
sometimes i watch movies like 'john wick' and pretend that guns can kill demons, and i have my small revenge lol... i'm not sure that devil are going to be saved in the end, all those things about 'everything that is evil MUST be destroyed'... i think the devil and such are ALL evil, through and through.

Hi hugs you bring up a point that is actually addressed in scripture, that being the salvation of the devil.

Now I know some who believe in the salvation of all believe that it is only for mankind but I hold the view of everything in heaven and earth will be saved. Here is a small article I wrote that addresses this issue.

Satan’s reconciliation

When we limit God salvation to just man we do much damage to the scriptures, and put a limit on the only one who is without limit. We diminish the fullness of the cross of our Lord by saying it only reaches to mankind. ALL THINGS in heaven and earth and under the earth are reconciled by way of the cross. And yes that includes Satan.

Ephesians 1:10

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Philippians 2:10-11

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Just by these two scriptures above we can see that all things in the heaven will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. But not only those things in the heavens, but those things in the earth and under the earth also confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

ALL THINGS are reconciled by way of the cross of our Lord.

Colossians 1:16-20

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Now least any say, but Col.1:16-20 says nothing about Satan being reconciled, I would point out that ALL THINGS in heaven, ALL THINGS in the earth, both visible and INVISIBLE, are reconciled.

Also note that it states that THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS are also reconciled by way of the cross.

So who are these THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS?

Ephesians 6:12 tells us.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Now according to the above scriptures even those things we war against ( devils in high places ) are reconciled by way of the cross.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Note that the LIGHT shineth IN the darkness.

The darkness also has the Light and in the dispensation of the fullness of times, that Light is going to shine out of great darkness.

Yes the darkness will be gone for only the Light that is within it will remain, same as with us.

ALL THINGS are reconciled by way of the cross , I do not place a limit on Gods salvation for it is without limit.

Ephesians 3:8-10

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God

Praise God His cross is without limitations.

God bless.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi hugs you bring up a point that is actually addressed in scripture, that being the salvation of the devil.

Now I know some who believe in the salvation of all believe that it is only for mankind but I hold the view of everything in heaven and earth will be saved. Here is a small article I wrote that addresses this issue.

Satan’s reconciliation

When we limit God salvation to just man we do much damage to the scriptures, and put a limit on the only one who is without limit. We diminish the fullness of the cross of our Lord by saying it only reaches to mankind. ALL THINGS in heaven and earth and under the earth are reconciled by way of the cross. And yes that includes Satan.

Ephesians 1:10

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Philippians 2:10-11

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Just by these two scriptures above we can see that all things in the heaven will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. But not only those things in the heavens, but those things in the earth and under the earth also confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

ALL THINGS are reconciled by way of the cross of our Lord.

Colossians 1:16-20

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Now least any say, but Col.1:16-20 says nothing about Satan being reconciled, I would point out that ALL THINGS in heaven, ALL THINGS in the earth, both visible and INVISIBLE, are reconciled.

Also note that it states that THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS are also reconciled by way of the cross.

So who are these THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS?

Ephesians 6:12 tells us.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Now according to the above scriptures even those things we war against ( devils in high places ) are reconciled by way of the cross.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Note that the LIGHT shineth IN the darkness.

The darkness also has the Light and in the dispensation of the fullness of times, that Light is going to shine out of great darkness.

Yes the darkness will be gone for only the Light that is within it will remain, same as with us.

ALL THINGS are reconciled by way of the cross , I do not place a limit on Gods salvation for it is without limit.

Ephesians 3:8-10

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God

Praise God His cross is without limitations.

God bless.
THANK YOU!! I guess that i'm just really really really TICKED OFF at all the demons who have tortured me, and if they are reconciled, i hope that they will at least give me the opportunity to give them each a swift and painful kick in the SHINS!!!!

You know WHY i want it to be ALL??? coz of my puppies, those that have gone before me, etc... where will all the pets be? i have heard the dogs will be outside the gate :(

Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cute pic, my dogs are of the larger size, around 100lb each.
Great Scott!!! no no, i carry around my tiny girl in the front of my jog bra lol she is happy to stay there for hours lol and i'm happy to have her next to my heart :)
what KIND of dogs do you have? oh nevermind, don't answer, FL will get mad at straying from the topic lol

you know, about Jesus saving everything in the universe, i remember once, seeing a scripture where Jesus said He had 'other WORLDS' ... And I can never find that one again either!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Will you look at you with your fancy sweater! The only dog who has made her way into a C.F. link, and of all links, the glorious declaration of the restitution of the all. Perhaps we will need to include you in "the all". Do not allow your caregiver, Elaine, to be absorbed in too much new business! You and Elaine/Hugs have been here slightly shorter time than Hillsage.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will you look at you with your fancy sweater! The only dog who has made her way into a C.F. link, and of all links, the glorious declaration of the restitution of the all. Perhaps we will need to include you in "the all". Do not allow your caregiver, Elaine, to be absorbed in too much new business! You and Elaine/Hugs have been here slightly shorter a time as Hillsage.
yes yes, doggies are included in the 'all' right? i know i sound like i'm joking, but i'm not lol it's a totally serious matter for me!
i've got work to do for a while, but i won't be too far :)
have you ever seen a translation where Jesus said He had other worlds? I do NOT know what kind of wonky Bible i was reading from to get all this hope :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.