FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi hugs you bring up a point that is actually addressed in scripture, that being the salvation of the devil.

Now I know some who believe in the salvation of all believe that it is only for mankind but I hold the view of everything in heaven and earth will be saved. Here is a small article I wrote that addresses this issue.

Satan’s reconciliation

When we limit God salvation to just man we do much damage to the scriptures, and put a limit on the only one who is without limit. We diminish the fullness of the cross of our Lord by saying it only reaches to mankind. ALL THINGS in heaven and earth and under the earth are reconciled by way of the cross. And yes that includes Satan.

Ephesians 1:10

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Philippians 2:10-11

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Just by these two scriptures above we can see that all things in the heaven will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. But not only those things in the heavens, but those things in the earth and under the earth also confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

ALL THINGS are reconciled by way of the cross of our Lord.

Colossians 1:16-20

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Now least any say, but Col.1:16-20 says nothing about Satan being reconciled, I would point out that ALL THINGS in heaven, ALL THINGS in the earth, both visible and INVISIBLE, are reconciled.

Also note that it states that THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS are also reconciled by way of the cross.

So who are these THRONES, DOMINIONS, PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS?

Ephesians 6:12 tells us.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Now according to the above scriptures even those things we war against ( devils in high places ) are reconciled by way of the cross.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Note that the LIGHT shineth IN the darkness.

The darkness also has the Light and in the dispensation of the fullness of times, that Light is going to shine out of great darkness.

Yes the darkness will be gone for only the Light that is within it will remain, same as with us.

ALL THINGS are reconciled by way of the cross , I do not place a limit on Gods salvation for it is without limit.

Ephesians 3:8-10

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God

Praise God His cross is without limitations.

God bless.

My brother Pneuma: Every dimension of the heavens, the earth and the underworld reconciled back to the Source, changed and transformed! The scope of what our Father, Abba is doing exceeds anything our minds and spirits can grasp: BEYOND!

• Optimistic
Reactions: needhugs
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
had to jump thru some hoops to download it, but thank you, i love animals and like CS Lewis lol

i keep going vegan coz i don't want to be a part of the animal holocaust going on down here, but i keep losing my health, coz i'm anemic etc

so right now i'm settling for vegetarian... and iron supplements

i do NOT think God EVER EVER EVER meant us to eat animals, never mind treat them so unspeakably cruelly in the process... but i don't want to start a fight lol i know He 'allowed' it after the flood, but He put a curse with it, HE MEANT IT AS A CURSE!! and if you have ever gone vegan, and felt the spiritual lightness and automatic LOVE you feel for all creation... then i can well imagine what the curse was! sorta.

anyway, i wish i could find that translation of the Bible where i saw my first glimpses of UR... i know it was a 'women's study Bible' but other than that, i don't remember... i stopped reading it eventually coz it was really sexist hahaha

thanks for the good reading material, FL xxoxox

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
http://jonathanmitchellnewtestament.com/jonathan-s-writings/

Jonathan Mitchell N.T. Translation=

http://www.greater-emmanuel.org/jmt

The Resurrection Of Damnation=

http://www.mercyuponall.org/2016/06...nd-the-resurrection-of-damnation-john-528-29/

The Destruction Of The Wicked

The "Destruction" of the Wicked

Roger Tutt

Hope 4 You, Roger Tutt

Prof. Keith DeRose The Really Good News

Universalism and the Bible – Keith DeRose

"..so abundant was God's grace,the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it—the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. In Him we also have been made heirs, having been chosen beforehand in accordance with the intention of Him whose might carries out in everything the design of His own will, so that we should be devoted to the extolling of His glorious attributes.."

The Purpose of God By Vladimir Gelesnoff

In PAUL'S letters repeated reference is made to God's "purpose" (Rom.8:28; 9:11; Eph.1:11; 3:11; 2 Tim.1:9). In all these scriptures the word is prothesis. Its force may be gathered from the fact that the twelve loaves which were placed on the Tabernacle table before the Lord are styled "loaves of purpose" (Matt.12:4; Mark 2:26; Luke 6:14; Heb.9:2).

Hence the scriptures which speak of God's prothesis tell us that He has set before Himself a definite aim or object which He is bent on achieving.

In Eph.3:11, occurs the phrase, "according to the purpose of the eons which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

The Purpose Of God, by Vladimir Gelesnoff

George Hawtin: The Restitution Of All Things

https://www.godfire.net/restitutionHawtin.html

A.P. Adams

http://sigler.org/adams/

Christ Triumphant (Thomas Allin)

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/ChristTriumphant.htm

The Second Death & The Restitution Of All Things (Andrew Jukes)

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/jukes2.html

Francois Du Toit

http://www.christianuniversalism.com/articles/against-a-christless-universal-ism/

"Our message is powerful enough to stop people in their tracks with the best news ever! Sin in its every disguise doesn’t have what it takes to even remotely match the attraction and total contentment and appeal of the Christ life!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear friends welcome to day 17 of a link that has far surpassed what I originally expected. There are many who have viewed what we are posting. I trust a small measure of the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ is breaking through the mist of unbelief, despair and perhaps a little area of simply checking us out. Whatever the cause that brings others to our little corner over here in this remote corner of C.F. I know not.

Our dear friend, Jonathan Mitchell, has devoted over 22 years preparing his New Testament from the koine Greek. His precious wife may be joining us in coming days, and if so, I do not want her reporting back to Jonathan anything negative. LOL.

We also have a brother who has been under the weather and seeks to engage us in discussion when he recovers. Somebody is reading these posts! To you, welcome & may the Father who ALONE can open blind eyes and deaf ears bless you in your approach to Him!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
MORE, MUCH MORE

"But not as the offence, so also the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many." (Romans 5:15)

It is interesting to observe that while all Christendom will acknowledge that by one man, and his offence, death passed upon all men, yet they cannot accept the glorious fact that much more the grace of God shall abound unto all men. That one man's offence could cause such devastation of the human race, because death passed upon all men, does not provoke an argument, for the evidence is all around us. But when one man, Christ Jesus, releases the outflow of grace, through His obedience to the will of God, then people find it hard to believe that this shall have the same coverage, for ALL men.

Yet there is also a MUCH MORE to be brought into account here, for the FREE GIFT is not the same as the offence. One act of disobedience brought the judgment unto condemnation. But by the time the free gift came on the scene, there was not just one offence to take care of, but now it must cover many offences and a multitude of sins. Therefore, how much greater is this free gift, able to go beyond all sin and gain the victory, until ALL shall receive His life.

"For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ," (Rom. 5:17). There is no need to describe to what extent death has reigned. But there is a realm, which is greater in its dominion, as we much more reign in life. Death cannot keep its prey, for LIFE is greater than all death, and Jesus Christ is Lord, both of the dead and the living. He hath the keys of death and hell, and when He opens the gates of death, every captive shall be set free, and shall come forth into His life. "Where sin abounded, grace did MUCH MORE ABOUND," (Romans 5:20).

Much more than all the sin and strife,
We see in Christ abundant LIFE.

-Ray Prinzing-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Wouldn't you find it exciting if we found out how to 'destroy the works of the devil?'
Jesus came to do that, so it's done, by faith, but not manifested yet... there has to be a reason for that, something we are missing, don't you think?

Dear Hugs: There is so much we are missing. The One who has grasped us for Himself chooses to be veiled in mystery. I know this: in His good time, in His good pleasure the Purpose of all purposes will be unveiled in degrees of glory none of us can remotely imagine. It goes beyond what we can ask or think BEYOND!

No, there is no escape. There is no heaven with a little of hell in it--no plan to retain this or that of the devil in our hearts or our pockets. Out Satan must go, every hair and feather!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

Today my friend, we will look at the word "thelo". Abba most certainly has a "desire" for all mankind to be saved; and not only saved "reconciled" back into His loving arms.

However

Thelo does not mean simply "desires", oh my no! He willeth/wills all mankind to be saved. I am of the strong belief that the Will of all wills prevails!

1 Timothy 2:4 - who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:4 (YLT) who doth will all men to be saved, and to come to the full knowledge of the truth;

Jonathan Mitchell N.T. Translation

::Jonathan Mitchell's New Testament Translation::

4. Who is constantly willing (continuously intending) all mankind (all men) to be saved (delivered; rescued; made healthy and whole), and (even) to come into a full, accurate, experiential and intimate knowledge of Truth (or: into a realization of [the] Truth),

5. for God [is] One, and One [is the] Mediator of God and mankind, a Man, Christ Jesus (or: for [there is] one God, and one medium between God and men. [the] human, Christ Jesus),

6. the One giving Himself a correspondent ransom (a ransom in the place of and directed toward the situation) over (for) all (everyone; as a masc.: all men; as a nuet: all things) - the witness (testimony; omitted by A) [will come] in its own fitting situations

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
By these three prepositions Paul ascribes the universe (ta panta) with all the phenomena concerning creation, redemption, providence to God as the...

Ex= The Source

Di= The Agent

Eiv= The Goal

The Koine, ta pavnte, is the strongest word for all in the Scriptures; it literally means the all.

Romans 11:36=

ta pavnte/ ta panta, "in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the all things, the universe, and, everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming."

It is not in the limited sense of "nearly all", "pavnte" minus "ta"

The final preposition [eiv) reveals the ultimate goal of all that is. What has been provided in Christ is a re-turn, a re-storation, a re-newing, a re-demption, a re-concilation, a re-surrection, a re-stitution.

The prefix "re" means back again, again, anew--and all the words with this prefix speak of something that left its place and has now made its circuit and come back to the point of its beginning.

Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Hugs: There is so much we are missing. The One who has grasped us for Himself chooses to be veiled in mystery. I know this: in His good time, in His good pleasure the Purpose of all purposes will be unveiled in degrees of glory none of us can remotely imagine. It goes beyond what we can ask or think BEYOND!

No, there is no escape. There is no heaven with a little of hell in it--no plan to retain this or that of the devil in our hearts or our pockets. Out Satan must go, every hair and feather!

George MacDonald
that's what I was telling Jesus!! that if ANY part of any demon remains, then i am STILL suffering intensely, even if the degree of suffering is less than it was...

i can't just stop, and settle in being demonized 'to a lesser degree'

oh gosh, i feel like crying now

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

George MacDonald
sometimes i think that i haven't forgiven at all... i was just thinking about how the person who abused me as a child has always been healthy, successful, and oblivious to his own evil... where as i have paid all of my life..

once Jesus woke me up out of a dead sleep, made me sit upright, and told me that 'SUBCONSCIOUSLY, i'm REFUSING healing, because i'm hanging onto the pain for EVIDENCE, until JUSTICE is done'

and i have spent years and years trying to change my subconscious on the subject, coz consciously, i forgive, of course, and consciously i would not do something so stupid...

but every now and then... something will come to the surface, and i realize that that part of me DOES want justice... even tho for most of the world, i can pray that they never have to pay...

and i think of the scripture 'whatever you bind on earth, will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth, will be loosed in heaven'... and i wonder just how much damage we can do to others AND ourselves that way.

I despair sometimes... how can UR happen if we have so much unkind power?

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
that's what I was telling Jesus!! that if ANY part of any demon remains, then i am STILL suffering intensely, even if the degree of suffering is less than it was...

i can't just stop, and settle in being demonized 'to a lesser degree'

oh gosh, i feel like crying now

My dear Hugs: F.L. has age 76 breathing down his neck! My first eye exam ever declares I need glasses. To make matters worse I am up in the middle of the night posting to a dog with a fancy sweater. And you want to cry?

Jesus Christ is drawing the entire creation back to Himself. Within the many realms of dwelling places within His House is a realm of chosen vessels called overcomers. These are they that overcome all by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony! I will not rest till you stand in this place and put every last negative "demon" to death!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My dear Hugs: F.L. has age 76 breathing down his neck! My first eye exam ever declares I need glasses. To make matters worse I am up in the middle of the night posting to a dog with a fancy sweater. And you want to cry?

Jesus Christ is drawing the entire creation back to Himself. Within the many realms of dwelling places within His House is a realm of chosen vessels called overcomers. These are they that overcome all by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony! I will not rest till you stand in this place and put every last negative "demon" to death!
oh yeah haha... you DARING to complain about making it to age 76 without neeeding glasses??? i used to have greater than 20/20 vision, i needed glasses in my 20's!! and i DOUBT i will even make it to age 76 lol... you don't fool us, gorgeous, pathetic attempt to hog 'the pity brownie' lol

if my pretty little bebe doggie was here with you, you would be showered in her kisses and dried off with her tail wags lol she is a rare chihuahua who loves everyone :)

and you don't have to put demon in quotation marks... they are real.
and thanks for the blessings! xoxoxox

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My friends welcome to day 18 of this thread. Thank you for joining us. Hugs has been with us since day 16, and her painful experience is one of the things that prompted F.L. to begin this wee thread pointing to a day of universal release from our Great God, more warmly referred to by the Christ as Abba.

Every last one of us are faced with pain in various degrees. Some experiences are black from beginning to end. Some as in our case, (Mrs. F.L. & I), black with resurrection rose bushes appearing in our darkest hour of need. Whatever your need, the Lord of Glory is there waiting to meet with you!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My friends welcome to day 18 of this thread. Thank you for joining us. Hugs has been with us since day 16, and her painful experience is one of the things that prompted F.L. to begin this wee thread pointing to a day of universal release from our Great God, more warmly referred to by the Christ as Abba.

Every last one of us are faced with pain in various degrees. Some experiences are black from beginning to end. Some as in our case, (Mrs. F.L. & I), black with resurrection rose bushes appearing in our darkest hour of need. Whatever your need, the Lord of Glory is there waiting to meet with you!
what? i've only been here for 2 days? wow, time crunching!!!
my painful story about the terror of scrupulosity? sometimes can turn out ok, coz Marin Luther had it and he slapped catholicism silly to get out of the horror of it all... saved by faith!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Perfect=

Brought to consummation or completeness; completed.

Not defective nor redundant.

Having all the properties or qualities requisite to its nature and kind;

Without flaw, fault, or blemish;

Without error; mature; whole; pure; sound; right; correct.

A complete and satisfactory close in harmony.

A tense which expresses an act or state completed.

To make perfect; to finish or complete, so as to leave nothing wanting; to give to anything all that is requisite to its nature and kind.

Rectitude=

Straightness.

Rightness of principle or practice.

Exact conformity to truth by Divine laws.

Uprightness of mind.

Uprightness/ integrity/ honesty/ justice.

Right judgment.

Assured probity.

High ideal.

Incorruptibility.

Pure/stainless/unimpeachable/worthy.

"The whole of created life shall be delivered/set free/ emancipated..."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
what? i've only been here for 2 days? wow, time crunching!!!
my painful story about the terror of scrupulosity? sometimes can turn out ok, coz Marin Luther had it and he slapped catholicism silly to get out of the horror of it all... saved by faith!!!

You big silly! Your math skills are terrible. LOL

“To truly try means to accept God's love, his healing, to accept the world can be ugly, but your heart doesn't have to be. It takes courage, Finley the warrior. You haven't held on to your anger and bitterness in search of healing, but as a banner of your hurt. Because it's real and visible and strong, " she said. "But so is God's love and so are those arms he's holding out for you.” - Jenny B. Jones (There You'll Find Me)

Upvote 0

needhugs

Flibbertyjibbet
Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
✟29,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what? this is the 18th day, and i think i got here on the 2nd or 3rd day, so how does that work out to the 16th day? lol i used to be top of my class as a physics major, now granted, my mind doesn't work well anymore, but i dooo know the difference between 16 and 2! lol

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
what? this is the 18th day, and i think i got here on the 2nd or 3rd day, so how does that work out to the 16th day? lol i used to be top of my class as a physics major, now granted, my mind doesn't work well anymore, but i dooo know the difference between 16 and 2! lol

You big silly: between you and that fancy dog of yours with the exotic sweater, this thread has been derailed. I know not why anybody bothers to even look at what was the original intention? Hummmmm, what were we discussing?

"The whole of created life shall be delivered/set free...."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I give up! I refuse to argue with a "physics major"! Yes, Hugs and her fancy dog have been here since day two (2) of this thread. It appears the old geezer (F.L.) not only needs glasses at this stage of life, a new brain would also be an enhancement.

Attention: F.L. has learned something else today.

In Philippians chapter 2 we read of every knee and every tongue bowing in confession & worship IN the Name of all names. That worship is by all beings in the heavens, the earth & the underworld.

The foundation for Phil. 2 is Isaiah. Our friend, and dear brother, Jonathan Mitchell writes this......

For it has been written, "I, Myself, am continuously living. The Lord [= Yahweh] is saying that in Me (by Me; to Me; for Me) every knee will repeatedly bend in worship, or, to sit down (or: I live, says the Lord, because every knee will repeatedly bend to sit down in Me), and every tongue will continue to agree, bind itself and promise to God (speak out of the same word in God; publicly acclaim/acknowledge God; openly profess by God)." [Isa. 45:23]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.