The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD Based on the Jubilee Year Cycles and the 1290 and

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Europe is not federal, it is a union. Its laws are much more draconian than those of the US Federal Government, and it will get more and more united if it stays in power. It is not democratic, the most powerful committee in the EU is the European Commisiion, a body of unelected appointees.There was a committee formed in 1911, according to a book I read printed during the first world war. to try to implement a Federal European government. But nothing came of it.

One of Germany's chancellors in the 1920's was working for European union.

Since the

Did I not say it is about to federalize, meaning it currently isn't, but is about to? A new nation is forming replacing the old union, a "united states of europe". Prophecy has predicted this will happen, and you can see for yourself the videos surfacing from secular news sources already indicated that this is going to happen as predicted.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
The Iron and clay will never stay together
videos surfacing from secular news sources already indicated that this is going to happen as predicted.
Scripture says it won't, not in the long term anyway.

Vatican Euro.jpeg

Whose head is on the coin?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Iron and clay will never stay together

Scripture says it won't, not in the long term anyway.

View attachment 212863

Whose head is on the coin?

And iron and clay will still not mix together, because even though Europe will federalize, it will still be divided, for no Spaniard will say he is French, nor any French say he is Spaniard, but they will indeed be united under one nation, just as they have already begun to be united under the current union.

Upvote 0

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand politics, but the EU is not the same as Europe.
Britain is about to leave the EU. Europe is a continent and Britain remains in Europe.

Its obvious you're not understanding. I will just leave it at this.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,632.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course a Frenchman won't say he is a Spaniard. If he's from France and speaks French, he is French. Spain is a different country with a different language/culture/history/customs etc. They may possibly be besties one day, have freedom of movement etc; they will never be the same.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,632.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its obvious you're not understanding.

Very likely.
I only mentioned it because one of the clips seemed to be about the EU. You may very well hear people say "Britain has left Europe". We haven't, we're leaving the EU.

Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
And iron and clay will still not mix together, because even though Europe will federalize, it will still be divided, for no Spaniard will say he is French, nor any French say he is Spaniard, but they will indeed be united under one nation, just as they have already begun to be united under the current union.
It is already past the stage of federalising, it is a union.
No Spaniard may say he is French, nor any French say he is Spaniard, but they will all say they are European.
All EU citizens have to have the EU flag, with their Country initial inside it, on their Car registration plate, except the UK where it is optional. Some people stuck a St George's flag over it and were taken to court. There was such an uproar over this that the UK govt got an opt out, so it is now optional.

I don't know where you say the scripture says Europe will federalise, I don't find it in my bible.

Upvote 0

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is already past the stage of federalising, it is a union.
No Spaniard may say he is French, nor any French say he is Spaniard, but they will all say they are European.
All EU citizens have to have the EU flag, with their Country initial inside it, on their Car registration plate, except the UK where it is optional. Some people stuck a St George's flag over it and were taken to court. There was such an uproar over this that the UK govt got an opt out, so it is now optional.

I don't know where you say the scripture says Europe will federalise, I don't find it in my bible.

Because you do not understand the visions of Revelation and Daniel. I have interpreted the visions which foretell what we already see happening around us, read,

The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, and the harlot of Babylon | Wisdom of God
Rome, the Future Capital of the Future United States of Europe, and the Destruction of the Vatican | Wisdom of God

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Because you do not understand the visions of Revelation and Daniel. I have interpreted the visions which foretell what we already see happening around us, read,

The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, and the harlot of Babylon | Wisdom of God
Rome, the Future Capital of the Future United States of Europe, and the Destruction of the Vatican | Wisdom of God

I could say the same about you. You need to compare prophecy with history. It is no use quoting prophecy unless you check to see which parts have been fulfilled. Much has.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I could say the same about you. You need to compare prophecy with history. It is no use quoting prophecy unless you check to see which parts have been fulfilled. Much has.

That's precisely what I did, correlating prophecy with history, hence the studies. -Rolling my eyes- .

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative

Rome is still the capital of most of Europe, US, South America, and many other countries. Every Catholic is a citizen of Rome.
It was in the dark ages. All Catholic countries including England had their laws subservient to the Roman pope, that is, till Henry the Great (VIII) took our laws back from Rome, and exited Europe, the hardest of all exits. It was Cromwell who later added to the triumph when he made English law to be conducted in the English language whereas up to that time it had been conducted in Latin and French.

Look at the image in Daniel 2. Where are we now in the last of the four kingdoms, that is the Roman?

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Look at the image in Daniel 2. Where are we now in the last of the four kingdoms, that is the Roman?

Don't take too long, you are the one who you say it is all worked out. You shouldn't have to look it up, you should know. You have accused myself and others of not understanding prophecy.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Did I not say it is about to federalize,
If it was a matter of a federal Europe, rather than a union,our people would probably not have voted to leave Europe. But federalism is not on their agenda,

Upvote 0

Butch5

Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟308,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh My, you say Scripture contradicts itself???
We've been through all these passages and they are there to warn the Christian to be steadfast at all times and in all places...the one found doing as a Christian should, remaining steadfast, will meet the thief prepared...he binds the strong man and locks the door so he can do no harm to him. To the Christian who begins to doubt the Second Coming and begins to neglect his faith and do evil God promises death and destruction.
What do you promise us with your contrived "year prediction"??? It is impossible to predict, wrong to even pursue this endeavor and if wrong on the date...as you surely will be...you are worse off than before predicting it. No, stick with Biblical principles of remaining steadfast in Christ for it it is our faith in Christ which binds the strong man who is Satan.

Firstly I didn't predict anything. Secondly, as I've pointed out Jesus told the disciples to "become" ready. The passing, in Greek, doesn't read as it is translated in English. The word "be" in English implies a static state of being. The Greek text says to become ready. There is a difference.

Regarding the timing of Christ's return It is not wrong to seek when. The prophets sought to know when it would be. Also, it's not impossible to know. If one studies the Scriptures rather than their church's teachings on theology and tradition one can go a long way towards knowing the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Butch5

Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟308,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Jesus was talking about the second destruction of the Temple in 70 A.D. There’s no timeline in the Bible hinted that points to Jesus’ second coming.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” -Mark 13:32

I think too many people get way too fixated on dates and times and/or the minutia of it all. Instead, we should be focusing on daily prayers and praise to our Savior. When it’s time, Jesus will make it know. As of now, He doesn’t believe that it’s inportant for us to dwell on this subject, let alone worry about it. It’s all planned and God is in total control. Praise be.

You might want to reread that chapter. There's no time line? Are you sure? Have you studied this subject in depth or are you just parroting what someone else said?

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
You might want to reread that chapter. There's no time line? Are you sure? Have you studied this subject in depth or are you just parroting what someone else said?

I have studied it and the only timeline was
  • Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Jerusalem and the Temple were desolated,

Upvote 0

Butch5

Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟308,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have studied it and the only timeline was
  • Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Jerusalem and the Temple were desolated,
Then you missed a lot. How long is Israel's second exile? When did it begin? The times of the Gentiles? The 6000 years? The Jubilee calendar?

Regarding Luke 13, is it your contention that the Gospel was preached to all nations before the destruction of the temple?

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We still don't know the day nor the hour. The year, or proximity if it, we can come to know, otherwise Jesus Christ would not have said, "when you see these things happen, then you will know the time is near". We have seen many of the prophecies fulfilled already, so we know the time is near.
That referred to the destruction of Jerusalem, not the Second Coming.

• Agree
Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Regarding Luke 13, is it your contention that the Gospel was preached to all nations before the destruction of the temple?

What do the scriptures say?

• Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
OK when did they begin to preach repentance and remission in Jerusalem? In Acts 2.
  • Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
Was that confirmed in the epistles?
  • Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
  • Romans 1:4-6 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
  • 5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
  • 6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:
So the answer to you question is YES.

Upvote 0