The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD Based on the Jubilee Year Cycles and the 1290 and

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,598.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Wrong,
It was God who gave the decree and Cyrus who published it.

Isaiah 44:23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel.
24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;
26 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:
27 That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers:
28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.
1 ¶ Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
5 ¶ I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
11 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
I'm ready just in case.

Upvote 0

66/40

Mar 6, 2016
I banned this website
✟4,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Now we have the book of Revelation, and we are closer to the end of the aeon than they were, so we know the appointed times and dates, because many of them have been fulfilled.
Well, based on your weak response above, again I ask you to explain what part of Jesus’ own words do you not understand in Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32?

You can’t answer that question. It’s been asked of you at least three times now and you always come up empty. :(

Upvote 0

66/40

Mar 6, 2016
I banned this website
✟4,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Because the book of Revelation had not been given to them to tell them the appointed dates and times, for that book of prophecy came much time later after the early assemblies.
So the book of Revelation tells “them” the “appointed dates and times”? Really? Where? Is that where you pull out the year 2027 from? Which verse exactly?

So under your bizarre explaination, you would then have the Book of Revelation contradict Acts 1:7, Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32. Again, those passages are ALL in JESUS’ OWN WORDS!

Sorry pal, but neither Jesus Himself nor the Bible ever contradict themselves. Only YOU do that and you do it extremely well, I might add.

Upvote 0

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, based on your weak response above, again I ask you to explain what part of Jesus’ own words do you not understand in Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32?

You can’t answer that question. It’s been asked of you at least three times now and you always come up empty. :(

I already answered your question, but you refused the answer. The day nor the hour we do not know, neither have I claimed to know, but the year yes. Take the answer, or leave it. Not gonna argue endlessly with you about it. -Shoulder shrugs-

Upvote 0

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So the book of Revelation tells “them” the “appointed dates and times”? Really? Where? Is that where you pull out the year 2027 from? Which verse exactly?

So under your bizarre explaination, you would then have the Book of Revelation contradict Acts 1:7, Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32. Again, those passages are ALL in JESUS’ OWN WORDS!

Sorry pal, but neither Jesus Himself nor the Bible ever contradict themselves. Only YOU do that and you do it extremely well, I might add.

Allow me to educate you. The book of Revelation gives us the order of events that the prophets of old spoke of in no particular order, plus more detail. So yes, appointed times are indeed given to us in Revelation. And we use what we know in the book of Daniel, with what we know about the Torah, with what we know in the book of Revelation, to then know when events described in prophecy in the book of Revelation actually happen. Take for example, the trumpets of Revelation, we know the exact day they will begin to be blown. How do we know? Because we know the Law, and know that the Festival of trumpets begin on the on the first day of the seventh month. But, its difficult for someone who lacks understanding of prophecy, and is also lawless, to come to understanding of anything, even appointed times. This is why I chuckle when I see your responses, because you refuse to come to understanding, to your own demise. Knowing the year of the coming of the Lord is the least of your problems, but the event itself could end up becoming your biggest problem.

Upvote 0

66/40

Mar 6, 2016
I banned this website
✟4,939.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I already answered your question, but you refused the answer. The day nor the hour we do not know, neither have I claimed to know, but the year yes. Take the answer, or leave it. Not gonna argue endlessly with you about it. -Shoulder shrugs-
Jesus used the word “date” in Acts (saying that we would NOT know the “DATE.”) A “YEAR” that you enjoy using in your claim is part of a “DATE.” You claiming to know the “year” goes against what Jesus said. Shrug your shoulders some more, because it shows your gross ignorance of scripture, even when it’s in front of you. Uber FAIL.

Upvote 0

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus used the word “date” in Acts (saying that we would NOT know the “DATE.”) A “YEAR” that you enjoy using in your claim is part of a “DATE.” You claiming to know the “year” goes against what Jesus said. Shrug your shoulders some more, because it shows your gross ignorance of scripture, even when it’s in front of you. Uber FAIL.

Because again, the book of Revelation was not given to them for them to know the dates nor the appointed times. To us it has been given, because we have the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. In fact, we know where in Revelation Jesus Christ will come, at the end of the sixth seal, where the first portion of it has already been fulfilled. Oy vey, why do I waste my time explaining things to people that don't want to hear? Let me start looking for that block button.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already answered your question, but you refused the answer. The day nor the hour we do not know, neither have I claimed to know, but the year yes.

But you don't.
All this and all you can say is, "possible year", "it's a mystery", and so on.

If we're around in 2028, nothing's happened and we call you on it, you'll just say, "I only said possible".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But you don't.
All this and all you can say is, "possible year", "it's a mystery", and so on.

If we're around in 2028, nothing's happened and we call you on it, you'll just say, "I only said possible".

Why not say "possible", if you yourself say it is possible for it to happen tomorrow, or in a year? The possibility you suggest is no different than the possibility I suggest, except I have prophetic timelines to back mine up, whereas you don't. Stop grumbling and learn.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why not say "possible", if you yourself say it is possible for it to happen tomorrow, or in a year? The possibility you suggest is no different than the possibility I suggest, except I have prophetic timelines to back mine up, whereas you don't. Stop grumbling and learn.

I wasn't grumbling, I was pointing out your inconsistency.
One minute you are talking about a possible year - in the title of this thread. The next minute you are saying that we can KNOW the year, just not the day or hour.

I don't believe we can know, and any attempts to try to work it out are, for me, not important.

Upvote 0

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wasn't grumbling, I was pointing out your inconsistency.
One minute you are talking about a possible year - in the title of this thread. The next minute you are saying that we can KNOW the year, just not the day or hour.

I don't believe we can know, and any attempts to try to work it out are, for me, not important.

They may not be important to you, because you don't care about acquiring knowledge, but to us who love the word of God and acquiring knowledge, we want to know. Why? Because we want Jesus Christ to come in our lifetimes, and sooner rather than later, which is why we search the scriptures with joy to find clues pertaining to his coming.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They may not be important to you, because you don't care about acquiring knowledge,

I certainly do - just not on this subject.
That's a judgment.

but to us who love the word of God

Implying I don't - another judgment.

and acquiring knowledge, we want to know.

If you believe you CAN know, go ahead, and good luck.

.Why? Because we want Jesus Christ to come in our lifetimes,

As do I.
Nothing will make him come any sooner, though. His return has already been decided by the Father. If it's planned for 100 years time, studying Daniel won't make it happen any quicker.

which is why we search the scriptures with joy to find clues pertaining to his coming.

Up to you.
I'm just happy to know that he's returning again one day. In the meantime, there is work to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

flgftlc

Nov 11, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟1,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I certainly do - just not on this subject.
That's a judgment.

Implying I don't - another judgment.

If you believe you CAN know, go ahead, and good luck.

As do I.
Nothing will make him come any sooner, though. His return has already been decided by the Father. If it's planned for 100 years time, studying Daniel won't make it happen any quicker.

Up to you.
I'm just happy to know that he's returning again one day. In the meantime, there is work to do.

The second coming will not be in 100 years, that I know for certain. We are in the height of the times for it to be in the next 10 years or less, not just from a perspective of the book of Daniel, and the Jubilee cycles, but even from what we see around us. Europe is about to federalize as a "United States of Europe", the amount of depravity that is rampant all around us, homosexuals now getting married and men having sex with men in public places in cities like San Francisco, and even gay pride parades in Israel!

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The second coming will not be in 100 years, that I know for certain. We are in the height of the times for it to be in the next 10 years or less, not just from a perspective of the book of Daniel, and the Jubilee cycles, but even from what we see around us. Europe is about to federalize as a "United States of Europe", the amount of depravity that is rampant all around us, homosexuals now getting married and men having sex with men in public places in cities like San Francisco, and even gay pride parades in Israel!

I don't know what you mean by "Europe being about to federalize". The rest of it remains to be seen.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Europe is not federal, it is a union. Its laws are much more draconian than those of the US Federal Government, and it will get more and more united if it stays in power. It is not democratic, the most powerful committee in the EU is the European Commisiion, a body of unelected appointees.There was a committee formed in 1911, according to a book I read printed during the first world war. to try to implement a Federal European government. But nothing came of it.

One of Germany's chancellors in the 1920's was working for European union.

Since the fall of the Roman Empire, there have been many attempts to create a united Europe under the pope, from Charlemagne to Hitler, who came closest
to achieving it. The EU is the latest attempt. Remember that it was the Treaty Of Rome that began the European unity push to form the EEA.

But seeing how you are interested in prophecy read Daniel 2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0