US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lifted face mask recommendations for vaccinated people Thursday.

Lockdown advocates and leftists who adopted the face mask as a political marker, however, despite full vaccination, pledged to maintain their obedience to strict pandemic mask protocols for fear of even the slightest appearance of association with conservatives they hold in contempt.

The Left's Pro-Mask, Anti-Vaxxer Movement Is Built On Contempt

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think its great, then I know who to do business with and who not to, just look for the face diaper

They still enforce it in my State, and so me being me, I walk into every store maskless, basically forcing them to say something... No sense making radical pro-masker's lives any easier. :)

...Eventually it will wear on them.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I think its great, then I know who to do business with and who not to, just look for the face diaper

Woah! There's no need to go 666 on them. Throughout scripture we see Yah's people even trading with the heathens. For clarity, I'm not comparing the Antivax Movement to heathens. We have brothers and sisters in that group.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Woah! There's no need to go 666 on them. Throughout scripture we see Yah's people even trading with the heathens. For clarity, I'm not comparing the Antivax Movement heathens. We have brothers and sisters in that group.

Whoa, Relax HARK! (the herald angels sing) Its all tongue n cheek^_^

Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They still enforce it in my State, and so me being me, I walk into every store maskless, basically forcing them to say something... No sense making radical pro-masker's lives any easier. :)

...Eventually it will wear on them.

Which state are you in? Blue one?

I hope not too blue, I cant imagine dealing with the hypeventilatiing and crazy stuff.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which state are you in? Blue one?

I hope not too blue, I cant imagine dealing with the hypeventilatiing and crazy stuff.

It doesn't get much bluer... California, though I'm originally from the Midwest.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And so it continues.

Shouldn't we as Christians be trying to close the divide?
I was hoping with the pandemic that we would be reminded of the love we have for our fellow man and that Christians are on both sides of the political scene. These negative posts against a political party do nothing to enforce a positive outlook for the future. The election is over, stop the rhetoric. It does nothing for our spiritual health.
The bible speaks of supporting our leaders. Shouldn't we be the first to live Gods laws?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s really sad that people think and believe that masks are effective, and that they’re willing to be lab-rats for billion dollar vaccine manufacturers who prioritize profits over public health.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Pre COVID-19 vaccine availability, about 10% of Democrats reported some form of vaccine hesitancy. For Republicans it was 40%.

When COVID-19 vaccinations became available Republican hesitancy went up to nearly 50% and has since declined to about 42%. Democrat hesitancy flattened for a month, and has since dropped to 3%.

Republicans are more than 12 times more likely to be anti vaccine than Democrats, and four times more likely than the general public.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Republicans are more than 12 times more likely to be anti vaccine than Democrats, and four times more likely than the general public.
I guess when a political party's ideology is reduced to acting immaturely to annoy "libs", this oppositional defiant behavior might creep into other facets of one's life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
:scratch: "worn at" what?
I'm sorry, english isn't my first language. What's the proper grammatical form for a time when someone inflicts suffering on somebody by doing something personal that has no discernible impact on the suffering persons' life?

Ah, now it comes to me. The word I'm searching for is "triggered".

Yes, I'm sorry that our conservative friends are getting triggered.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It's beyond absurd. Why would we ever wear masks outside anyway?

th

Reactions: DerSchweik
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.