Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I have seen several posters now bemoaning the number of leaks coming out of the White House these days and hearing talk of "well this is the REAL problem".

Well, I disagree and agree, personally. I DO think that leaked information coming out of the White House can be distressing and could be quite damaging. It hasn't yet but it could be.

What I find distressing is what I feel to be the underlying reasons here.
Here is my guess:
Folks in the White House are finding members of this administration difficult to work for (I'm not convinced this is too much of a secret). So they may very well be trying to make things very difficult for this organization; whether they do it in the name of national interest OR because of a personal vendetta or bad taste in their mouth for certain people.

In other words, I see these leaks as a sign toxic environment.

But by way of comparison, is anyone aware if there is any kind of data that shows a comparison of "leaks" by various presidential administrations?

So, I don't want to talk about the substantive nature of any SINGLE leak (there are PLENTLY of threads for those), I'm hoping we can keep this conversation to the "concept of leaks".

Thanks folks!

And before we go on about "draining the swamp"....pull lease. Draining the swamp shouldn't mean getting rid of people who implement terrible decisions; it should mean getting rid of people who MAKE terrible decisions. Like Senators.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens