Fauci, Collins SQUASHED Lab Leak, Aimed To 'DISPROVE' Theory After A WEEK Of Debate: Report

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Did you see what that Pfizer employee claimed regarding those statements? That because he was on a date....he was just trying to impress her?

You know, the old timey move where you discuss James Bond villian plans to murder people for profit as a way to impress your date lol. 60% of the time it works 100% of the time.
If you believe that.... you can explain why he freaked out, grabbed the laptop and was smashing it on the floor.

Not need to do that if he was telling the truth... IMO.

Guilty people run.
Guilty people get violent.
Guilty people lie.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟294,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Neither is Bill Gates, Leonardo DeCaprio, or any other of the "famous" people who think we should listen to them just because they have money.
I really don't are what rich people think. I grant them no authority.
Bill should stick to windows...lots of virsus' there he could do something about.
Never used it. (Gates also left MS years ago. Try to keep up.)
Leo should work on his acting skills. He sucks at this.
He's too busy dating teenagers.
This is a problem today. People become famous because they developed an inovation, act, sing, are an object of physical beauty, or just have a show where they talk to other famous people..

Then, they go out with their fame and microphone and try to tell us... what to do, what to buy, who to believe....
Those things absolutely do not give them any credibility. Sort of like Jordan Peterson who is only famous for acting like a jerk about pronouns.
Then you have the "appointed" government representatives like Fauci in the US or "doctor" Tam in Canada... who are MD's but are appointed to a high paid position. They are paid by a government to spout the government agenda... or.... they lose their cushy job.
No idea who "Tam" is, nor do I care about Canada.

As for Anthony Faucci, he has been a researcher on infectious disease and their treatments from decades (his whole career) and had lead the agency of the US government that does research on those diseases. There are very few people in the world who would have been more expert on how to deal with a novel virus.
Real doctors were presenting hard facts from "boots on the ground" experiences.. and were hushed up and bullied due to going against the "Truth" presented by the government, WHO an WEF puppets who were paid to tell lies.
I don't have time to explain the difference between anecdote and data to you right now. Beyond that failure to understand you get to conspiracy ramblings.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I really don't are what rich people think. I grant them no authority.
Perfect. Problem is, they are rich and have power in their wealth and they are narcissistic enough to believe that they have authority and there are people ignorant enough to let them have it.
Never used it. (Gates also left MS years ago. Try to keep up.)
It's still his claim to fame....
He's too busy dating teenagers.
True.
Those things absolutely do not give them any credibility. Sort of like Jordan Peterson who is only famous for acting like a jerk about pronouns.
I have a different opinion of Jordan Peterson. You may know him for his logic on pronouns... But, I believe he has great wisdom and is instrumental into exposing the nonsense of academia.
No idea who "Tam" is, nor do I care about Canada.
Tam is our Fauci. A mouth piece for the powers that be. Paid to be a talking head.
As for Anthony Faucci, he has been a researcher on infectious disease and their treatments from decades (his whole career) and had lead the agency of the US government that does research on those diseases. There are very few people in the world who would have been more expert on how to deal with a novel virus.
He may have been. But he, like Tam, and others, has become a lap dog for the WHO, WEF and the powers of big Pharma.. Paid to say what they tell him to say.. even if it means he has to lie under oath. The man is a monster.
I don't have time to explain the difference between anecdote and data to you right now. Beyond that failure to understand you get to conspiracy ramblings.
Fair enough.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟294,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He may have been. But he, like Tam, and others, has become a lap dog for the WHO, WEF and the powers of big Pharma.. Paid to say what they tell him to say.. even if it means he has to lie under oath. The man is a monster.

Maybe this "Tam" person fits that profile, but I wouldn't say that about Faucci. He is (or rather was) a US Federal employee, not in the pay of any org or company. (WEF - good grief, they should just be ignored.)

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟312,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
There are many doctors that spoke out against the actions of people like Fauci and, in Canada, Theresa Tam... Well, they tried but were shut down.
These were doctors in the trenches, boots on the ground.

Not doctors that were paid off by the governments and big Pharma to push the vaccines and other mandates.

If you don't think that this was an agenda of the mega powerful, then I cannot help you.

A Phizer employee was caught admitting that Phizer was using the vaccines to create mutations.
Evidence please.

Upvote 0

jameslouise

Jan 16, 2023
WIRRAL
✟20,825.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really? You wrote this:

Then you wrote this:

If you're not saying the vaccine is as bad as the disease, then what are you saying?
You seem to be justifying an interpretation of my message by referring to a later message you had not yet received?? Did you prophecy it? :)
I choose my words very carefully, damage by pharmaceutical intervention (PI) has occurred and it seems quite often and so, I believe you have to balance that against the potential damage damage for the Covid disease itself and this does vary with age and co-morbidity. Each case is different.
Here is some more ideas for research for you which will explain my position better, none of which would lead me to say generally you are more likely to die from a PI as you suggested I did. But specifically well maybe in some cases?
Compare the amount of 'reawakened dormant viral diseases (e..g.herpez, shingles, mono) between non PI and PI
Compare( with regard to pituitary function) menstrual cycles regularity between non PI and PI
Explore all Pituitary and hypothalamus functions in large studies comparing non PI and PI
Explore the currently unexplained worldwide increase in deaths.
Re-visit all Covid attributed deaths and confirm their validity
And most of all publicize all of this and discuss all transparently and in the open, government initiated and backed. Let the two sides of this debate face off in public.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Maybe this "Tam" person fits that profile, but I wouldn't say that about Faucci. He is (or rather was) a US Federal employee, not in the pay of any org or company. (WEF - good grief, they should just be ignored.)
Faucci was the highest paid government employee.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
And that's relevant, how?
Usually people do as they are paid to do.... Fauci was a puppet, a talking head, a speaker...... He was paying for "Gain of Function" and lied about it. He changed the definition of "Gain of Function" as soon as he was found guilty of it and purgered himself under oath during questions from Rand Paul.

Reactions: jameslouise
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟294,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Usually people do as they are paid to do.... Fauci was a puppet, a talking head, a speaker...... He was paying for "Gain of Function" and lied about it. He changed the definition of "Gain of Function" as soon as he was found guilty of it and purgered himself under oath during questions from Rand Paul.

Who exactly are these people above Faucci telling him what to do? And when did they do this instructing?

For you assistance, here is a chain of command for Faucci, as director of a component of the NIH:

1. Director of NIH
2. Secretary of HHS
3. President of United States.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Who exactly are these people above Faucci telling him what to do? And when did they do this instructing?
The WHO, WEF, George Soros, the mega rich pharmaceuticals ... all of which made billions, if not trillions from COVID...

It's the same big money that has bought Attorney generals, Senators, House reps, the DOJ, the FBI, and the media.

Great plan... pay a "doctor" to go in front of the nation and tell them that they have to do this and that and double mask and triple jab.. or they will die.... Keep spouting it..

Have you not seen the video of all the things Fauci said... then... later contradicted... Flip Flop Fauci?

He's a sad man. Paid to do a job... did it.. made his millions... But, known as a fraud.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟294,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The WHO, WEF, George Soros, the mega rich pharmaceuticals ... all of which made billions, if not trillions from COVID...
They are not in Faucci's chain of command. How would they order him to do anything?
It's the same big money that has bought Attorney generals, Senators, House reps, the DOJ, the FBI, and the media.
Now you have a whole other group of "bought" officials". Care to detail that "purchase" or are you just casting aspersions at officials of a country you do not live in?
Great plan... pay a "doctor" to go in front of the nation and tell them that they have to do this and that and double mask and triple jab.. or they will die.... Keep spouting it..

Have you not seen the video of all the things Fauci said... then... later contradicted... Flip Flop Fauci?

He's a sad man. Paid to do a job... did it.. made his millions... But, known as a fraud.
Empty claims. Evidence needed.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
They are not in Faucci's chain of command. How would they order him to do anything?

Now you have a whole other group of "bought" officials". Care to detail that "purchase" or are you just casting aspersions at officials of a country you do not live in?

Empty claims. Evidence needed.
Not in his "chain of command"?
Whoever pays the piper.. names the tunes..

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟294,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Not in his "chain of command"?
Whoever pays the piper.. names the tunes..

If you want to claim he is bribed you're going to need some evidence of it. Otherwise I feel fully justified in rejecting it as nothing more than an attempt to smear a public servant and scientist.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟132,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The people asking for "evidence" in this thread really crack me up. Do you honestly believe that if the government were doing something shady, they'd do it on official government letterhead in the open, or do you think maybe, just maybe they'd make sure they'd do it in a way that would allow them to maintain plausible deniability?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The people asking for "evidence" in this thread really crack me up. Do you honestly believe that if the government were doing something shady, they'd do it on official government letterhead in the open, or do you think maybe, just maybe they'd make sure they'd do it in a way that would allow them to maintain plausible deniability?
The absence of a paper trail is not proof of nefarious activities going on.
Sorry.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟132,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The absence of a paper trail is not proof of nefarious activities going on.
Sorry.

That's true. It's not.

But the absence of a paper trail is also not proof that there were NOT nefarious actives going on. Anyone conducting knowing shady business is not just going to openly document it. Surely you must know that's true.

So I'm curious, and I asked this in another thread on a related topic, what "evidence" would you accept to substantiate these claims?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
That's true. It's not.

But the absence of a paper trail is also not proof that there were NOT nefarious actives going on. Anyone conducting knowing shady business is not just going to openly document it. Surely you must know that's true.

So I'm curious, and I asked this in another thread on a related topic, what "evidence" would you accept to substantiate these claims?
I (generally) stay out of these “what did the government really do!?” threads, for mine own sanity.
I am very glad people can commit chronocide over these things, but it’s not my gig.
Please do enjoy doing your thing though.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If you want to claim he is bribed you're going to need some evidence of it. Otherwise I feel fully justified in rejecting it as nothing more than an attempt to smear a public servant and scientist.
He's not "bribed"... he's paid off. He's on the payroll. He's part of the program.

Upvote 0