Kristi Noem demands answers after US Government leaks social security numbers of her and family

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,338.00
Faith
Atheist
President Trump OFFERED up to to 20,000 National Guard troops, President Trump did not have the authority to send the troops in. To be fair, Nancy Pelosi was not required to take the president's offer or advice. Nancy Pelosi has not testified as to why she did not want them, she needs to be put under oath and questioned. She made sure to ban any potential members of the select committee who might ask that question of her. I understand people who were there at the time of President Trump's offer gave testimony to the committee, I hope their testimony has not been destroyed. As to Hunter Biden we know Joe lied about not knowing anything about Hunter's business, and we know Hunter received millions of dollars from the Chinese and he recorded on his own laptop that he was paying for Joe's expenses. I understand Joe failed to report such payments on his tax returns. National security compromises are hardly "nonsensical."
Stop making things up.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
President Trump OFFERED up to to 20,000 National Guard troops, President Trump did not have the authority to send the troops in. To be fair, Nancy Pelosi was not required to take the president's offer or advice. Nancy Pelosi has not testified as to why she did not want them, she needs to be put under oath and questioned. She made sure to ban any potential members of the select committee who might ask that question of her. I understand people who were there at the time of President Trump's offer gave testimony to the committee, I hope their testimony has not been destroyed. As to Hunter Biden we know Joe lied about not knowing anything about Hunter's business, and we know Hunter received millions of dollars from the Chinese and he recorded on his own laptop that he was paying for Joe's expenses. I understand Joe failed to report such payments on his tax returns. National security compromises are hardly "nonsensical."
Trump offered nothing. I provided what was said or not said, what was offered and not offered. I suggest you read it. Now, when was Joe paid this said "expense"? Moreover, if Americans having business with "the Chinese" is something that warrant investigations, then we are going to have to quadruple the size of our justice agencies. So again I ask, what is the national security risk?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump offered nothing. I provided what was said or not said, what was offered and not offered. I suggest you read it. Now, when was Joe paid this said "expense"? Moreover, if Americans having business with "the Chinese" is something that warrant investigations, then we are going to have to quadruple the size of our justice agencies. So again I ask, what is the national security risk?
Trump indeed offered up to 20,000 troops, it took NBC over 800 days to admit the Hunter Biden laptop was real, I hope this is not another instance of a Democrat hoax going on for years. There should be corroboration in the statements taken by the select committee. Hunter was pulling in millions of dollars from foreign entities in positions he was not qualified for. Hunter is on record on the laptop in saying he had to pay for a number of Joe's expenses. It is called "influence peddling."

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

Trump’s defense secretary denies there were orders to have 10K troops ready to deploy on January 6

"The committee released Miller’s testimony after already revealing that Trump did not make calls to military personnel or law enforcement to intervene as the Capitol attack was unfolding. General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told the committee that he never received a call from Trump as the attack as unfolding.​
Milley testified to the committee that he spoke to former Vice President Mike Pence “two or three” times on January 6. Keith Kellogg, former national security adviser to Pence, also told the committee that Trump never asked for a law enforcement response."​
And this, "In addition, the President of the United States can activate the National Guard for participation in federal missions" and this, "Josh Huder, a senior fellow at Georgetown University’s Government Affairs Institute, similarly told The Dispatch Fact Check that “the speaker does not have control of any branch of the armed services.” “The National Guard can only be activated by the president or a governor,” Huder added.

So this claim by you, "President Trump did not have the authority to send the troops in" is not correct either.

Repeating false claims over and over is not going to make it true. And I ask again, "when was Joe paid this said "expense"?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0